No Game No Life (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 28, 2022 8:35 AM

Apr 2018
MasterBihun77 said:
Paksh said:
Ngnl was released in 2014 and no announcement for season 2 yet so I just wanna know if there is any hope left for season 2 to be animated? Will it be animated in future?

yup ngnl still has hope for season 2

the author said that he would want to have a season 2 but the production committee (Kadokawa/Shuiesha) doesn't give a permission. Right now the LN has 11 volumes so maybe that's enough for making 12 episodes( or maybe waiting for the LN ended then they will make season 2)

Lastly, the author was pretty egoist that he wanted the SAME staff that make NGNL season 1. That's because he don't want to ruined the Animation Quality. So yeah, if he doesn't think like that, maybe NGNL could have season 2 early.

Ouh I forgot, The author said that the STUDIOS was really busy and maybe soon they will make season 2.

No need to thank me👍🏻

S1 adapted only 3 novels, so there is more than enough material 👍
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Feb 28, 2022 10:43 AM
Aug 2019
Who really cares at this point? The show was fun and all, but I don’t think anyone is really invested in the story anymore now that it’s been so long. Tbh, I wasn’t even invested back when I first watched it.
Feb 28, 2022 1:46 PM
Jun 2021
ghier said:
Who really cares at this point? The show was fun and all, but I don’t think anyone is really invested in the story anymore now that it’s been so long. Tbh, I wasn’t even invested back when I first watched it.

bro, there's still many fans out there still invested the story even my friend still rewatching this series
Feb 28, 2022 2:31 PM
Aug 2019
MasterBihun77 said:
ghier said:

bro, there's still many fans out there still invested the story even my friend still rewatching this series

I guess … I’d be surprised if it was actually a sizable amount though. Pinpointing what exactly about the story gives people investment is hard for me to understand as there are so many other fan-service-esk fantasy shows. The only thing I can come up with is it stands out as more extroverted and extreme than the rest. Maybe also because of how it’s stylized. But that’s all I got.
Feb 28, 2022 2:48 PM
Jun 2021
ghier said:
MasterBihun77 said:

I guess … I’d be surprised if it was actually a sizable amount though. Pinpointing what exactly about the story gives people investment is hard for me to understand as there are so many other fan-service-esk fantasy shows. The only thing I can come up with is it stands out as more extroverted and extreme than the rest. Maybe also because of how it’s stylized. But that’s all I got.

The story was pretty unique for me, there's a guy and her little sister who are the mastermind in gaming things and suddenly they got teleported to another world by a god name Tet and they have to win this game to defeat the god itself.

Well the fan service was a common things and for me it doesn't ruined the story. I know many people and also my friends loved this series because of the story and not the fan service shit. This kinda story we would want to have instead of a shitty isekai where the protagonist is overpowered and get a harem for no reason and such a naive character.
Feb 28, 2022 4:26 PM
May 2021
There are still people who believe in it having a second season?
Feb 28, 2022 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
The hope is low already but never zero. Whenever there is a big announcement it could be that they will release it.
Mar 1, 2022 6:38 AM
Jun 2021
cxldbxi said:
bruh... its been 8 years, there's 0 hope for sequels at this point

the devil is a part timer has entered the chat.
Mar 1, 2022 6:42 AM

Mar 2019
There's definitely going to be a 2nd season and a 2nd movie. When? Prolly in 2 years.
Mar 2, 2022 5:32 AM
Dec 2019
cxldbxi said:

i was not saying there's 0 hope for any sequels, i was saying there's 0 hope for ngnl to get a sequel, at this point, but, after reading what u guys had to say, now i think there are some chances it will get a sequel and it would be fire.
Mar 3, 2022 8:40 PM
Dec 2020
Khushal_v said:
there are many plot holes in no game no life

and as a man of culture once said-
if there is a hole then there is a hope

Great quote haha but yeah i do not think theres hope this time..
Mar 4, 2022 6:00 AM
Feb 2019
Season 2 in 2023 COPIUM
Mar 4, 2022 6:44 AM
Jan 2018
Classroom of the Elite will have a new season after 5 years;
The Irregular at the Magic High School got a new season after 6 years (if you don't count that so so movie 3 years after)
The Devil is a Part-Timer will have a new season after 8 years;
Higurashi took what? 11 years for a new season i think;
And Spice & Wolf will have a new season after 13 years;
No Game no Life novel is still ongoing and there's plenty of content for a second season, maybe even a third one. We just have to wait for Madhouse or Mappa, there's still hope, but it will not be so soon.
ThighsYLoverMar 4, 2022 6:51 AM
Mar 6, 2022 6:55 AM

May 2013
Reading the comments. I just want to say I'm not mad just disappointed by you guys. NGNL strength was never about fanservice. It was always about [ ] strategies and tactics.

Madhouse rarely does season 2 so a different studio would pick it up. Ufotable, Kyoto Animation, Studio Wit, Cloverworks or Mappa would be good
DarkwindJRMar 6, 2022 7:25 AM
Mar 6, 2022 9:22 AM
Jan 2019
cxldbxi said:

Spice and Wolf: 14 years
Hataraku maou sama: 8
Toaru majutsu no index: 8

just because it's been 8 years that doesn't mean there's 0 hope
Mar 8, 2022 6:06 AM
Apr 2018
cxldbxi said:

Log Horizon's creator went to prison, but still that show received a sequel after 7 years. There's hope
Mar 11, 2022 12:53 PM
Jul 2021
if classroom of the elite a anime where everyone said there's no hope got a s2 then it is definitely possible
Mar 13, 2022 5:39 AM

Dec 2020
MasterBihun77 said:
Paksh said:
Ngnl was released in 2014 and no announcement for season 2 yet so I just wanna know if there is any hope left for season 2 to be animated? Will it be animated in future?

the author said that he would want to have a season 2 but the production committee (Kadokawa/Shuiesha) doesn't give a permission. Right now the LN has 11 volumes so maybe that's enough for making 12 episodes( or maybe waiting for the LN ended then they will make season 2)

Lastly, the author was pretty egoist that he wanted the SAME staff that make NGNL season 1. That's because he don't want to ruined the Animation Quality. So yeah, if he doesn't think like that, maybe NGNL could have season 2 early.

Ouh I forgot, The author said that the STUDIOS was really busy and maybe soon they will make season 2.

No need to thank me👍🏻

"No need to thank me👍🏻"

Dude. If you're my irl friend or something I would treasure you for the rest of my damn life! I'm a person who already have less friends and I continuously reduce the numbers by stop talking to them but you dude... I can come from different country if you asked for help.
Thank you! Really!

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Mar 13, 2022 5:41 AM

Dec 2020
MasterBihun77 said:
ghier said:

Yeah!! I watched it more than 50 times in the 2 years of watching anime.

For card delivery, please click the picture on right
Mar 13, 2022 6:06 AM
Jun 2021
Sleepicious said:
MasterBihun77 said:

No need to thank me👍🏻

"No need to thank me👍🏻"

Dude. If you're my irl friend or something I would treasure you for the rest of my damn life! I'm a person who already have less friends and I continuously reduce the numbers by stop talking to them but you dude... I can come from different country if you asked for help.
Thank you! Really!

Hahaha! Don't worry bro, thanks a lot👌🏻
Mar 13, 2022 6:08 AM
Jun 2021
[quote=Sleepicious message=65902065]
MasterBihun77 said:
ghier said:

Yeah!! I watched it more than 50 times in the 2 years of watching anime.[/quot
Sleepicious said:
MasterBihun77 said:

Yeah!! I watched it more than 50 times in the 2 years of watching anime.

Damn that's a lot! You must a fan of this series right? I'm also love this series
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.