Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 30, 2010 10:27 AM

Nov 2008
I'm not into yaoi, but the story actually seems pretty good. I'm cautiously optimistic.
Sep 30, 2010 7:34 PM

Dec 2009
Can't wait~ :D
Oct 1, 2010 3:19 PM
Jul 2010
Does it tell on their website that it's shonen-ai?
Oct 1, 2010 4:08 PM

Dec 2009
NorikoW said:

thats what i want to know too lol. the preview didn't look like it. and the manga only had softish hints.
Oct 2, 2010 7:29 AM
Jul 2010
yukihoshina said:
NorikoW said:

thats what i want to know too lol. the preview didn't look like it. and the manga only had softish hints.

loll I bet I'm not as excited as you are but I just wanna know xD
I don't mind if it contained yaoi though, I'm more into this for the badass fights and blood.
Let's just wait for an answer from others who understand Japanese..
Anyone? Help please? :P
Oct 2, 2010 2:36 PM

Aug 2010
NorikoW said:

The website doesn't say anything. The producer (or wtv his job is) said on a random announcement that there won't be any yaoi to get more male audience and stuff. Well, I guess we will get some fanservice at least. Hopefully we will get the rape scene too just like the manga lol
Oct 2, 2010 7:12 PM

Jan 2010
Hyped about the blood and fighting.

Woopwoop!
Oct 4, 2010 7:59 AM

Jul 2010
Actually, I've been waiting for this for ages.
All about this anime are AWESOME.
The voice actors( Tomokazu Sugita, Toriumi Kousuke, Jun Fukuyama, Hikaru Midorikawa Katsuyuki Konishi, KishouTaniyama) are one of the most important reasons why would anyone watch it. All the voice actors are so Freaking-awesome!!!!
Secondly, the fights are so bloody but they make you want some more. All the stuff about the rein(don't know if I write it correctly),the drug I mean and the things that happen in this town after a war is a combination you don't find very often in an anime.
And, the characters are AMAZING!!!!Akira is someone brave and Kousuke a cute, loyal friend. Shiki is mysterious and smexy and Gunji's madness makes you love him. Rin's smile is enjoyable and Kiriwar's crazy-ass laugh in a mix of a great plot that never makes you lose interest.
Well, it's a pity that they have removed the yaoi parts and replaced them with shounen-ai but to me, I prefer the shounen-ai element more.
Hope to see if there are going to be any Akira x Shiki scenes. It's something I'm dying to see!!!!
All this blah-blah of mine probably makes my message tiring but I can't help it.I want 7 October to come sooner!!!!!!!!!
Oct 7, 2010 5:05 AM

Aug 2009
IT'S TODAY! =D
Oct 7, 2010 6:17 AM
Jul 2010
SoraKuro said:
NorikoW said:

The website doesn't say anything. The producer (or wtv his job is) said on a random announcement that there won't be any yaoi to get more male audience and stuff. Well, I guess we will get some fanservice at least. Hopefully we will get the rape scene too just like the manga lol

Now they would be clever if they put in the shonen-ai or yaoi or whatever it is, when it is half way through the anime xD

No one would stop watching, you know ? lol
Oct 7, 2010 6:41 AM

Dec 2007
TOOOODDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!

I hope someone's going to release the subs soon. Preferably tomorrow. Otherwise I'd go crazy. I need my Togainu ;_;

I should just play the game in the meantime.
Oct 7, 2010 6:45 AM

Oct 2008
Sporkness said:
TOOOODDDDDAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!

I hope someone's going to release the subs soon. Preferably tomorrow. Otherwise I'd go crazy. I need my Togainu ;_;

I should just play the game in the meantime.

This. But instead of playing the game, I am listening to the remix album :)

gg is fansubbing it. I hope they wil release it asap!
Oct 7, 2010 10:08 AM

Jun 2009
shadowsword said:

This. But instead of playing the game, I am listening to the remix album :)

gg is fansubbing it. I hope they wil release it asap!

This is great news! I didn't know anyone was already working on it. I can't wait!
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Oct 20, 2010 12:54 PM

Jun 2008
Well even though the first couple episodes are out I'm still hoping there will be more actual yaoi...it just seems like a shame that the game was all yaoi and now there won't really be any BL or anything =(
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 23, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Feb 25, 2022 8:50 AM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Dec 2, 2010

59 by Arzoden »»
May 22, 2020 6:40 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nightrays - Nov 18, 2010

61 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:34 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blackbird - Nov 11, 2010

83 by Arzoden »»
May 19, 2020 2:11 PM

Poll: » Togainu no Chi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2010

56 by Arzoden »»
May 18, 2020 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.