Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2022 2:59 PM

Nov 2011
Romin looks like a legit superstar tbh. She's got fans, her guitar, and a lot of charisma on stage.

Duel episode was boring but Romin stole the show.
Feb 17, 2022 4:32 AM
Dec 2017
Oh boy...I..honestly didn't enjoy the episode that much...

First off, why is Luke the only one who has to do everything? Yuga, Gakuto, and Roa just stand in the sidelines and don't do anything to help Romin regain her memories because they supposedly want her to be happy, and seem surprised that Luke cares that her smile isn't real, which..no duh you 3, she lost her memories. Of course her being happy isn't real!

Romin's writing here is also pretty off. They just hand wave the issue of her being tonedeaf (the thing that was a big deal in the first arc and what caused the entire show to happen, due to Roa blackmailing her about it), by just being like "Oh, I wasn't good at it before, and I don't know why, but I can suddenly start singing now!" That's...disappointing. I don't mind her being able to sing (in fact, I actually thought she would learn how to by the end of the show.) But the way they resolve it here is just....weird and rushed. (Puns.)

Third, it's also kinda weird that she remembers just from Luke yelling while the others (as far as we know) got their memories back from dueling or witnessing a duel. Her apologizing, crying and exclaiming that she only thought of herself after she got her memories back is just...why? It's not her fault she forgot, and it kinda seems like the show is putting her in the wrong for forgetting, which...sort of rubs me the wrong way. Also, SHE'S 11. Why is she being pressured to either choose to duel or have a solo career!? She can do both, you know, especially later in her life! Tbcf, they can address that in the next episode, which I hope they will.

Lastly, duel was very short, predictable and forgettable (Luke vs Bakuro again? Oh boy, I wonder who's gonna win! :DD) but that's kinda the least of this episode's problems. I hope Romin vs Princess G and the last few episodes will be better since...this ain't up to par.
Cheery_SunshineFeb 18, 2022 6:46 AM
Nov 29, 2022 11:10 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Luke doubt if help or not a Romin!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 92 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

11 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 28, 12:38 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 87 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

5 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 27, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

6 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 26, 2:06 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 66 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

2 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 26, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh!: Sevens Episode 65 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

4 by JVskunkape »»
Mar 26, 1:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.