Forum Settings
Forums

Is it necessary to watch this Movie before Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia

New
Feb 3, 2022 12:26 PM
Jan 2021
So i wanted to watch Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia and according to forums You need to watch Fate Grand Order - First Order and Babylonia ep 0 before it. As this and next movie are prequel to FGO - Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia so are they necessary to understand it.
It is shocking to find how many people do not believe they can learn, and how many more believe learning to be difficult.
Dune
Feb 3, 2022 12:41 PM
Jul 2020
If you haven’t played the game then you do need to watch First Order first, but Camelot isn’t really necessary to understanding Babylonia.
Feb 3, 2022 12:43 PM
Feb 2021
Camelot 1 and 2 happen before Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia, but you don't need to watch it to understand that.
Personally I suggest you to watch it.
Feb 4, 2022 2:20 AM
Sep 2020
Tbh the first Camelot movie is incredibly boring.
Feb 4, 2022 4:04 AM

Feb 2019
Barry_Allen_14 said:
So i wanted to watch Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia and according to forums You need to watch Fate Grand Order - First Order and Babylonia ep 0 before it. As this and next movie are prequel to FGO - Absolute Demonic Front - Babylonia so are they necessary to understand it.

It's a necessary story chapter, but the actual movies about it are godawful. Since to get this far you'll already have had to play the first five singularities in the game, just go through this one in it, then move to the anime for Babylonia.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Feb 4, 2022 5:54 AM
Dec 2020
Not really, since every grand order installment(besides the first and final singularity) are all pretty self contained anyway..

But if I were to recommend an order to myself from the past, I'd tell him to watch that first since it came first chronologically, it won't spoil any future parts like fate zero, and most importantly.. Its best to get the worst parts out of the way first.

Oh, and though I say that's my least favourite grand order installments. It still has its strong suits, the 2nd movie in particular is a Huge step up over the first one

My personal recommendation for watch order
1. Fate/Grand Order: First Order
- this is where we get introduced to the MC and most of the rules of the world
2. Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Front Babylonia -Prologue-
- this part shows us about the backstory of a certain integral character in the sorry
3. Fate/Grand Order: Camelot movies 1 & 2
- pretty self explanatory. Though, this movie already takes place in the 5th singularity and there aren't any adaptations for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th so just roll with it
5. Fate/Grand Order: Absolute Demonic Frnot Babylonia
- objectively the best grand order installment.. 9/10
6. Fate/Grand Order: Final Singularity
- this takes place right after Babylonia so you can watch it in succession

Hope this helps
Feb 4, 2022 11:18 PM
Sep 2020
Barry_Allen_14 said:
this movie and the 2nd camelot movie are the previous fate grand order arc, there are in total (i think) 8 arcs and babylonia is adapting the 7th arc of fate grand order instead pf the first. These 2 movies are the 6th arc of fate grand order so they are kinda necessary and the 2nd movies slaps

More topics from this board

» Why is the King Aurthor here different from the Saber we know?

NeverGoneXD - Oct 8, 2021

10 by Mathi786 »»
Jan 30, 12:56 AM

» Watch order

RuneRem - Jun 3, 2022

9 by Sol_Ou »»
Oct 6, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kisaragi - Dec 30, 2020

55 by Yukikaze_01 »»
Aug 25, 2023 3:43 AM

» Movie has made $3,665,000 at the box office!

Rojaseb - May 6, 2021

18 by Rojaseb »»
Jul 12, 2021 12:11 PM

» What happened to Production IG?

Reshiram_IX - May 16, 2021

5 by LorenGill »»
Jun 16, 2021 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.