Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular!
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 2, 2022 7:00 PM

Jul 2020
I watched this show a couple of weeks back. I laughed and cringed like most of the other people who watched it, thinking I have never had social problems of this magnitude.
I was wrong.
This show is top-notch. Too accurate
SciencedFeb 2, 2022 7:33 PM
Feb 2, 2022 11:22 PM
May 2021
Why do you think so?
Pretty sure I never gave my self love bits using a vacuum cleaner 🙃
Feb 3, 2022 1:08 AM

Jan 2020
I can't relate to most of the stuff she does. I can relate to the fact that she's socially awkward though.
Feb 3, 2022 1:46 AM

Feb 2021
This is basically why it's in my top 10
Anime is love. Anime is life.
Feb 3, 2022 3:57 AM
Sep 2021
I don't care if it's accurate or not this show is fcking dogshit.
Feb 3, 2022 4:48 AM

Jul 2020
Shengud said:
I can't relate to most of the stuff she does. I can relate to the fact that she's socially awkward though.

Yeah same, I mean I doubt many people actually do the stuff she does but her social ineptness is mainly what i was referring to
Feb 3, 2022 4:49 AM

Jan 2020
Scienced said:
Shengud said:

Yeah same, I mean I doubt many people actually do the stuff she does but her social ineptness is mainly what i was referring to
Yeah. Watamote definitely exaggerated things a lot.
Feb 3, 2022 4:55 AM

Jul 2020
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Why do you think so?

It definitely pushes the social awkwardness stuff to the limit with the vaccuum, the horrifying makeover, and the absolutely cringe library scene.
That being said, ive definitely had some regrettable/down bad moments (obviously not to this extreme) that are relatable to the show
Feb 3, 2022 5:02 AM
Aug 2020
Shengud said:
Scienced said:

I disagree.

Everything Tomoko does, at least in the anime+ova are things that a person could reasonably do. With a lot of them, I've done similar, if not exactly the same things.
Feb 3, 2022 5:04 AM

Jan 2020
SeekerOfTachyons said:
Shengud said:
I disagree.

Everything Tomoko does, at least in the anime+ova are things that a person could reasonably do. With a lot of them, I've done similar, if not exactly the same things.
True I guess. Guess it felt exaggerated to me because I personally haven't been in some of these situations.

Some of the stuff definitely feels unrealistic. Not sure if this was in the anime, but in the manga there was a panel where Tomoko asked to see

It's made to be a bit unrealistic and exaggerated to make it more funny.
ShengudFeb 3, 2022 5:11 AM
Feb 3, 2022 6:10 AM
May 2021
Scienced said:
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Why do you think so?

It definitely pushes the social awkwardness stuff to the limit with the vaccuum, the horrifying makeover, and the absolutely cringe library scene.
That being said, ive definitely had some regrettable/down bad moments (obviously not to this extreme) that are relatable to the show
even I get the part about being socially awkward but Gawd it took all of ir to an extreme
Feb 3, 2022 6:44 AM

Jul 2020
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Scienced said:

even I get the part about being socially awkward but Gawd it took all of ir to an extreme

I agree, I suppose that's the point of the show though because if it wasn't extremely overexaggerated, there wouldn't be much entertainment
Feb 3, 2022 7:36 AM
Oct 2020
Yea, that’s why I thought it was a 4. I wanted something good to happen to the MC, but nothing ever came, and that was mean spirited
Feb 3, 2022 8:23 AM
May 2021
Scienced said:
Pink_Chipmunk said:

I agree, I suppose that's the point of the show though because if it wasn't extremely overexaggerated, there wouldn't be much entertainment
give our dreams at dusk and my lesbian experience with loneliness a go. You will realize that even realistic stuff can be great
The first 3 chapters of of lesbian relationship with loneliness are somethings, many people will relate to irrespective of there sexuality
Feb 3, 2022 8:27 AM
May 2021
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Scienced said:

give our dreams at dusk and my lesbian experience with loneliness a go. You will realize that even realistic stuff can be great
The first 3 chapters of of lesbian relationship with loneliness are somethings, many people will relate to irrespective of there sexuality
don't worry they are not long manga
Our dreams at dusk is 23 chapters and my lesbian Longines is 6 chapters (5+1 last chapters is a bonus chapter and can be skipped)
Feb 3, 2022 6:07 PM

Sep 2021
Scienced said:
I watched this show a couple of weeks back. I laughed and cringed like most of the other people who watched it, thinking I have never had social problems of this magnitude.
I was wrong.
as a full time crazy person 100 fucking percent like a lot was played up for comedy but the real parts hit super fucking close (you should watch welcome to the nhk-it’s like watamote but whole other level-super recommend)

Feb 3, 2022 6:10 PM

Sep 2021
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Pink_Chipmunk said:
don't worry they are not long manga
Our dreams at dusk is 23 chapters and my lesbian Longines is 6 chapters (5+1 last chapters is a bonus chapter and can be skipped)
god i love my lesbian experience with loneliness…i got it from the library and ripped out like 10 pages so i could tape them to my wall

Feb 4, 2022 7:21 AM

Jul 2020
Pink_Chipmunk said:
Scienced said:

hikikomoriinc said:
Scienced said:
I was wrong.
as a full time crazy person 100 fucking percent like a lot was played up for comedy but the real parts hit super fucking close (you should watch welcome to the nhk-it’s like watamote but whole other level-super recommend)

alright ill have to check these out then :)
Feb 5, 2022 4:16 AM

Mar 2011
Read the manga. It's even better.

More topics from this board

» Need help identifying a song

XeroBeat - Apr 26

1 by CatChud »»
Apr 26, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 5, 2013

240 by Thnikkakid »»
Apr 11, 7:56 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2013

201 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 11, 4:27 AM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2013

377 by OpelManta »»
Mar 27, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

rederoin - Jul 8, 2013

653 by OpelManta »»
Mar 27, 3:26 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.