Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2022 3:29 PM

May 2016
Don't worry Yuzuki, if they can see who you are, they are not worth it.
Jan 28, 2022 5:34 PM

Mar 2015
this manga really give spotlight to human issue and interaction we may never experience but really give good portrayal that you can empathize. what amazing manga.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jan 29, 2022 8:27 PM

Dec 2020
yuzuki timee. loved this chapt. definitely can relate to what yuzuki felt. well, ive always had good friends throughout kindergarten until now highschool so i cant say i know Exactly what she felt but that "i want to go back/be with them again" oooof lol. especially when they've got new friends too. like of course thats a good thing im genuinely happy for them, but there's a hint of jealousy and sadness that comes with. "i want to talk to them again like we used to" "will i bother them" "what if i take away their time to interact with their new friends" "do they even still like me" etc.

seems like mitsumi noticed yuzuki's anxiousness and handled it nicely tho. ending almost made me cry lmao
Mar 8, 2022 4:33 PM

Jul 2021
I can relate to Yuzuki when it comes to the interaction and such, like she's just a girl who doesn't wanna develop any romantic progression or otherwise she'll not be having fun for once in a lifetime. Even if she's different with others, Mitsumi and her group of friends will still accept her no matter her circumstances, they'll support the presence of her anxiety. Damn I just love how the author really applies some conscience to Yuzuki that it's easier for her to indicate the intentions of what others are doing to her that could be a good or a bad thing!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Mar 5, 1:32 PM

Feb 2017
The pain of being "friendly" with everyone but not actually having any friends around you
๐˜ผ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก ๐™™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ
Apr 21, 7:37 AM

Aug 2018
Beautiful girls are the most oppressed demographic after gamers

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 60 Discussion

Xiao - Mar 24

11 by grymcrit »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 59 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 25, 2023

5 by tekkenshu7 »»
Mar 24, 11:59 PM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 41 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jun 1, 2022

6 by E_Creator »»
Mar 5, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 46 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 29, 2022

15 by AphoticPassion »»
Feb 28, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Chapter 58 Discussion

MrYujufudan - Jan 29

9 by ningen06 »»
Feb 28, 1:01 PM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.