Forum Settings
Forums

Those LJNs should have adapted this just after or close to the first season when Mahouka was still fresh.

The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 23, 2022 4:47 AM
Jul 2018
The Laughing Joking Numbnuts should have released this close to the when first season aired and was fresh instead of waiting for 7 years. This is very important to Tatsuya Miyuki characters. It explains why is Miyuki the way she is. When will they release the untouchables to explain why Tatsuya and Honami Sakura's inhumane position was created?after another 7 years?
removed-userJan 23, 2022 4:51 AM
Jan 23, 2022 5:36 AM
Aug 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
The Laughing Joking Numbnuts should have released this close to the when first season aired and was fresh instead of waiting for 7 years. This is very important to Tatsuya Miyuki characters. It explains why is Miyuki the way she is. When will they release the untouchables to explain why Tatsuya and Honami Sakura's inhumane position was created?after another 7 years?

I have just recently started to binge the series and caught up till this... So it's not a problem for me now

But considering from the POV of the ones who were watching it when the first season aired they really didn't did there job properly cuz even when i got some spoiler while watching S1 i wanted to know the reason ASAP
(cuz i felt weird, watching them) and now i think I can manage the relationship between them
Jan 23, 2022 12:50 PM

Mar 2013
I actually liked the two of them even if this part wasn't adapted but watching this makes me feel close to their characters again and it is more close to S1's art style. Though, I still rather watch this after S1 and Visitor arc than watching it chronologically. >_>
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuioku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2021

67 by Hei »»
Mar 2, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Watch order ?

xnub - Aug 25, 2023

7 by xnub »»
Aug 28, 2023 11:42 PM

» Can you watch this before the series?

Geeljire - Jan 1, 2022

9 by xnub »»
Aug 25, 2023 1:33 AM

» Why Miyuki's mama.. (SPOILER)

sakkyun - Jan 1, 2022

16 by sakkyun »»
Jan 23, 2022 6:33 AM

» Release online

Natsusama98 - Dec 30, 2021

2 by XO2HKIM »»
Dec 31, 2021 9:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.