Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 3, 2022 8:11 AM

Aug 2012
Already up to Wano, eh? So presumably, this will be the last one for quite awhile.

Tbh, this one I mostly just found pretty boring. There's a decent joke in his competitor actually being a secret idolizer of Sanji using his old awful wanted poster but I don't know if it really worked for me. Seemed like they were really stretching to make that bit make sense in Wano, I don't believe he could've gotten that much information on Sanji for this to make sense. Sanji's anger at the poster always puts a smile on my face at least.
Jan 3, 2022 9:12 AM
Jul 2020
Terrestrious said:
Already up to Wano, eh? So presumably, this will be the last one for quite awhile.

Tbh, this one I mostly just found pretty boring. There's a decent joke in his competitor actually being a secret idolizer of Sanji using his old awful wanted poster but I don't know if it really worked for me. Seemed like they were really stretching to make that bit make sense in Wano, I don't believe he could've gotten that much information on Sanji for this to make sense. Sanji's anger at the poster always puts a smile on my face at least.

On the contrary I found this one better than last.
We had a nice crew dynamic which has been missing in wano for a time now.
Sanji's fanboyism his intellect.
I could go on for me this was a 5/5 chap.
Jan 3, 2022 9:14 AM
Jul 2020
https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1012726
For the others check out the chapter from this link.
@Fmmatron @Volkur your opinion about the chapter
Jan 3, 2022 9:15 AM
Jul 2018
Ayu_01 said:

I will give my opinion tomorrow, too lazy to read it right now. And I'm watching gintama right now!!
Jan 3, 2022 9:22 AM
Jul 2020
VolKur said:
Ayu_01 said:

I will give my opinion tomorrow, too lazy to read it right now. And I'm watching gintama right now!!

A goated show my fav anime .Watched till Rakuyo Decisive Battle Arc,I have not seen only the last arc Silver soul .We can discuss the show till that part.
Jan 5, 2022 8:16 PM
Jul 2018
@Ayu_01 just completed chapter 5 and I have to say this chapter was really good. I mean there were some jokes and I loved it. I think this is my 2nd favorite chapter in this series. 1st one will be chapter two, where zoro gave his sword to sanji.
Mar 6, 2022 5:54 AM

Nov 2020
This next chapter will probably be the last, with the banquet at the end of Wano arc

Apr 10, 2022 9:56 AM

Sep 2015
Actually the most enjoyable chapter by far, I think the author nailed the detail nicely for Sanji in some ways in terms of his personality, like ripping his old poster apart.

Orobi (Robin) on the other had, really enjoy her foodgasms xD, AND THE AUTHOR FINALLY DREW USSOPS EYES!! jeez FINALLY. It made so much huge differences actually. Hopefully Luffy gets his eyes drawn out too instead of it being shadowed or blocked by speech bubbles.

But yeah i'm surprised by how fast the author skipped to Wano.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jun 3, 2022 9:37 AM
Apr 2016
Terrestrious said:

Gotta give you some props on the Red T.V avatar my dude
Apr 2, 1:49 PM

Dec 2022
Sanji brings the bois and the gurls to the soba yard
wish we got a more in-depth Robin food orgasm ^_^

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 6 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jul 24, 2022

7 by gannoncannon55 »»
Apr 3, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 4 Discussion

Trap_Traps_Traps - Sep 8, 2021

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 29, 5:25 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 3 Discussion

koluffy - Oct 20, 2021

4 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 26, 1:39 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 2 Discussion

koluffy - Oct 20, 2021

3 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 2:08 PM

Poll: » Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter 1 Discussion

SuperRed - Sep 17, 2018

11 by gannoncannon55 »»
Mar 25, 1:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.