Forum Settings
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 1, 2022 2:31 AM

Jan 2021
... so weak ?
i mean her daughter n her son so overpowered

Jan 1, 2022 3:24 AM
Dec 2019
It's because she exhausted her power when she was young. Her magic is one of a kind magic that can directly alter the mind, that's why when Miyuki asked her, she answered "who else but me could have? ".
Jan 1, 2022 3:39 AM

Jan 2021
^^^
Thank you! I really appreciate ur helpful answer :)

Jan 1, 2022 8:47 AM
Oct 2020
sakkyun said:
... so weak ?

Yosuba families specialty is mind manipulation magic. Many of them have some powerful form of this.

Miyuki’s mom has one of the most powerful forms of this and was able to alter Tatsuya and other guardians brains and magic areas with her magic. It’s extremely powerful.

It’s my understanding that despite this being incredibly “powerful” its not useful in combat situations for obvious reasons. Also, she appears to be sickly. It’s possible she “exhausted” her power at some point which will eventually kill you.
Jan 1, 2022 4:35 PM

Jan 2021
Mq84jdk said:
sakkyun said:
... so weak ?

Yosuba families specialty is mind manipulation magic. Many of them have some powerful form of this.

Miyuki’s mom has one of the most powerful forms of this and was able to alter Tatsuya and other guardians brains and magic areas with her magic. It’s extremely powerful.

It’s my understanding that despite this being incredibly “powerful” its not useful in combat situations for obvious reasons. Also, she appears to be sickly. It’s possible she “exhausted” her power at some point which will eventually kill you.

so its like itachi's friend ms right.. great info thanks btw looks like dat random soldier used some kind of magic jammer before shootin her

Jan 1, 2022 4:44 PM
Oct 2020
sakkyun said:
Mq84jdk said:

so its like itachi's friend ms right.. great info thanks btw looks like dat random soldier used some kind of magic jammer before shootin her

Yeah similar situation. Each family has specialties but certain individuals can get unique abilities if they have enough aptitude. Although she isn’t strong in combat situations, her sister Maya was made the Yotsuba head because she has an unstoppable attack and is considered the most dangerous magician in all of Japan
Jan 1, 2022 6:12 PM

Jan 2021
Mq84jdk said:
sakkyun said:

Yeah similar situation. Each family has specialties but certain individuals can get unique abilities if they have enough aptitude. Although she isn’t strong in combat situations, her sister Maya was made the Yotsuba head because she has an unstoppable attack and is considered the most dangerous magician in all of Japan

all dis time i tought miyuki's mama is yotsuba leader ha ha

Jan 1, 2022 6:13 PM
Oct 2020
sakkyun said:
Mq84jdk said:

No the leader is there aunt Maya. In the OVA you saw that their mom talked to Maya on the phone, and Maya was the one who convinced her to release Tatsuya’s limiter.
Jan 1, 2022 8:08 PM

Jan 2021
Mq84jdk said:
sakkyun said:

No the leader is there aunt Maya. In the OVA you saw that their mom talked to Maya on the phone, and Maya was the one who convinced her to release Tatsuya’s limiter.

yea right. plus aunt maya looks more bada** xD

Jan 1, 2022 8:10 PM
Oct 2020
sakkyun said:
Mq84jdk said:

yea right. plus aunt maya looks more bada** xD

For sure Maya is bombbb
Jan 2, 2022 2:13 AM
Feb 2021
Is Maya stronger than Tatsuya? Because in season 1, Tatsuya did mention that he can defeat Maya, but not the entire clan.
Jan 2, 2022 5:31 AM
Jun 2015
Shiroyasha_8 said:
Is Maya stronger than Tatsuya? Because in season 1, Tatsuya did mention that he can defeat Maya, but not the entire clan.

Well, it is more like Paper, Rock, Scissors situation.

Tatsuya would defeat Maya, Maya would defeat Juumonji, Juumonji would defeat Tatsuya. At least at that point in the story you mentioned.
Jan 3, 2022 9:49 PM
Feb 2021
Robikus said:
Shiroyasha_8 said:

Well, it is more like Paper, Rock, Scissors situation.

Tatsuya would defeat Maya, Maya would defeat Juumonji, Juumonji would defeat Tatsuya. At least at that point in the story you mentioned.
Juumonji can defeat Tatsuya?
Jan 3, 2022 10:00 PM
Jun 2015
Shiroyasha_8 said:

During season 1 and without any kind of ambush, most likely yes.

Jan 3, 2022 10:04 PM
Feb 2021
Robikus said:
Shiroyasha_8 said:

During season 1 and without any kind of ambush, most likely yes.

Really? Because I remember one time in season 1 Juumonji met the JSDF soldier and was read like an open book by him. That most likely meant he's way beyond Juumonji's powers. And that soldier is waaay weaker than Tatsuya. Correct me if I'm wrong
Shiroyasha_8Jan 5, 2022 3:37 AM
Jan 23, 2022 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
There's another factor. Maya let her power exhaust her because of a major traumatic incident that almost destroyed the Yotsuba, The untouchables. After that she lost hey will to live.
Jan 23, 2022 6:33 AM

Jan 2021
anirudhtsuki said:
There's another factor. Maya let her power exhaust her because of a major traumatic incident that almost destroyed the Yotsuba, The untouchables. After that she lost hey will to live.

thanks for the ultra advanced info :)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Tsuioku-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2021

67 by Hei »»
Mar 2, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Watch order ?

xnub - Aug 25, 2023

7 by xnub »»
Aug 28, 2023 11:42 PM

» Can you watch this before the series?

Geeljire - Jan 1, 2022

9 by xnub »»
Aug 25, 2023 1:33 AM

» Those LJNs should have adapted this just after or close to the first season when Mahouka was still fresh.

removed-user - Jan 23, 2022

2 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 23, 2022 12:50 PM

» Release online

Natsusama98 - Dec 30, 2021

2 by XO2HKIM »»
Dec 31, 2021 9:58 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.