Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 29, 2021 2:51 PM

May 2018
epidemia78 said:
Byniavo said:

Maybe so but I won't be able to see the deaths in the same way again.

Really? Wow... Nothing anyone says or does can ever change my feelings towards Clannad and Little Busters. Especially not this silly little parody show.

Clannad has some really powerful scenes I agree. I always sniffle a bit when watching After Story. It's because I feel so strongly about it that I did not like what the parody did with the deaths.
Dec 29, 2021 2:59 PM

Aug 2018
Byniavo said:
epidemia78 said:

Really? Wow... Nothing anyone says or does can ever change my feelings towards Clannad and Little Busters. Especially not this silly little parody show.

Clannad has some really powerful scenes I agree. I always sniffle a bit when watching After Story. It's because I feel so strongly about it that I did not like what the parody did with the deaths.

Understandable. You should watch Little Busters soon too. It's almost as good as Clannad. I don't think much about it was spoiled by watching Kaginado either.

Dec 29, 2021 3:01 PM

May 2018
epidemia78 said:
Byniavo said:

Understandable. You should watch Little Busters soon too. It's almost as good as Clannad. I don't think much about it was spoiled by watching Kaginado either.

I always wanted to play the little busters visual novel. Don't worry man I respect your opinion and I think I'm starting to change my mind about this.
Dec 29, 2021 3:38 PM

Sep 2009
Tennouji said:
komic said:
I burst out laughing when the Angel Beats gang showed up. So much for it just being the VN characters.

Well, Angel Beats does have a visual novel, hence their inclusion.

That was after the anime aired. It was an original series.
Dec 29, 2021 3:43 PM
Jul 2014
Lucifrost said:
Byniavo said:
Making fun of character deaths and spoiling the endings to all the series' is distasteful to the word and is objectively not funny.

Do yourself a favor and never ever watch another chibi parody.

This wuss is legitimately upset over somebody making fun of fictional deaths in their own work. Jesus Horatio Christ.
Dec 29, 2021 3:45 PM
Jul 2014
Byniavo said:
Damolisher said:

Imagine being this much of a triggered whiny tosser because a show made some jokes he didn't like and you got called because YOUR taste is shit.

"Distasteful." Harden up, wuss.

The only person whining here is you buddy; no one forced you to rage like an idiot in response to my first post after all. No amount of capital letter words and quotation marks will stop your opinions from being trash.

Making fun of character deaths and spoiling the endings to all the series' is distasteful to the word and is objectively not funny. But I'm sure your rage clouded eyes and tiny brain will not be able to understand what the word distasteful even means.

Imagine having this little self-awareness. You call me a whiner and you're throwing a tantrum because Key parodied their own work.

Oh no, Tomoya made fun of his own wife dying, the world is irreparably damaged.

Get a life and quit projecting your massive and blatant character flaws onto me. Christ.
DamolisherDec 29, 2021 6:17 PM
Dec 29, 2021 4:13 PM

Jan 2020
Omg, I was not expecting angel beats but it's a welcome surprise. This was a pretty great mini series and I loved seeing all the key characters in one thing.

Dec 29, 2021 8:32 PM
Mar 2017
Can't wait to see angel beasts back in kaginado season 2 in April.
Dec 29, 2021 11:18 PM

Jun 2014
Amazing anime. This is what I wanted isekai quartet to be.

Nostalgic OST, interesting interaction, beyond godly amount of reference.

I hope that there will be a season 2.

10/10

Dec 30, 2021 12:22 AM
Jul 2014
Thai777 said:

10/10

You're in luck because season 2 starts in April.
Dec 30, 2021 1:25 AM

May 2018
Damolisher said:
Byniavo said:

The only person whining here is you buddy; no one forced you to rage like an idiot in response to my first post after all. No amount of capital letter words and quotation marks will stop your opinions from being trash.

Making fun of character deaths and spoiling the endings to all the series' is distasteful to the word and is objectively not funny. But I'm sure your rage clouded eyes and tiny brain will not be able to understand what the word distasteful even means.

Imagine having this little self-awareness. You call me a whiner and you're throwing a tantrum because Key parodied their own work.

Get a life and quit projecting your massive and blatant character flaws onto me. Christ.

Thanks for proving that you are a sore whiny loser who does not understand what comedy is. I don't think you even understand half of what you are typing lol ur so funny. Have a good day.
ByniavoDec 30, 2021 1:56 AM
Dec 30, 2021 2:07 AM

Oct 2008
i hope they make more Key goodness!

Dec 30, 2021 2:18 AM

Jun 2014
Damolisher said:
Thai777 said:

10/10

You're in luck because season 2 starts in April.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh thanks for making my day! I'm looking forward to it!
Dec 30, 2021 9:03 AM
Jul 2014
Byniavo said:
Damolisher said:

Thanks for proving that you are a sore whiny loser who does not understand what comedy is. I don't think you even understand half of what you are typing lol ur so funny. Have a good day.

"LEL Better gaslight this guy again while projecting my behaviour because I'm triggered by someone making fun of their own anime."
Dec 30, 2021 11:31 PM

Sep 2011
komic said:
Tennouji said:

Well, Angel Beats does have a visual novel, hence their inclusion.

That was after the anime aired. It was an original series.

I know. What I basically mean is that it HAS a visual novel, which is more likely the reason why Charlotte and KamiNatta are not included. Although who knows if they will be included on the second season.

Jan 4, 2022 10:12 PM

Jan 2011
This was just a nostalgic field trip, loved this show, and that Angel beats ending?? Can't wait for S2
Jan 5, 2022 12:32 AM

Nov 2012
That end was great! S2 will be good.

My Candies:

Jan 11, 2022 7:38 PM

Feb 2014
This is... a masterpiece.

No more words are needed.

10/10
Jan 13, 2022 9:53 AM

Aug 2018
Overall series were nice.. I enjoyed seeing old characters I liked.. Especially liked to see Little Busters crew and Clannad crew.. ;P
Jan 18, 2022 8:52 AM

Nov 2017
Yuri makes her entrance! Let's goooooo!~
Feb 19, 2022 12:00 AM

Oct 2018
I'll probably check the 2nd season now that Angel Beats characters are going to appear in that despite my complete disinterest in most of the episodes of the first season. Kyousuke cross-dressing was obviously, the highlight.
4/10
Etherius_ZSFeb 19, 2022 12:04 AM
Nov 11, 2022 10:43 PM

Oct 2021
That was really a fun watch 8/10
Jan 11, 2023 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
YOU CANT BRING IN THE ANGEL BEATS MUSIC AND EXPECT ME NOT TO CRY

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Jan 12, 10:01 AM

May 2020
Hinata was there! Angel Beats join the game. There must be season 2, gonna watch it
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 21, 2021

22 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 10 Discussion

oooo3333 - Dec 14, 2021

24 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 9 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 7, 2021

27 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:42 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 8 Discussion

Atavistic - Nov 30, 2021

19 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:35 AM

Poll: » Kaginado Episode 7 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Nov 23, 2021

35 by sharosharo »»
Jan 12, 9:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.