Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 25, 2021 7:32 AM
Apr 2021
explain the end please . does shirou died or something else please help ...
Dec 25, 2021 7:38 AM
Jul 2020
Shirou died after his fight with Kirei, but Illya used the Third Magic Heaven’s Feel to materialize his soul so they could keep it. Rin and Sakura then sought out Touko Aozaki from Kara no Kyoukai, a mage who specializes in making puppet bodies that are completely indistinguishable from real humans. She makes a perfect copy of Shirou’s body, and they put his soul into it.
Dec 25, 2021 7:39 AM
Jun 2021
Naitik722 said:
he died, but then they reincarnated his soul into a dole.
Dec 25, 2021 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
Austin_Beale said:
Shirou died after his fight with Kirei, but Illya used the Third Magic Heaven’s Feel to materialize his soul so they could keep it. Rin and Sakura then sought out Touko Aozaki from Kara no Kyoukai, a mage who specializes in making puppet bodies that are completely indistinguishable from real humans. She makes a perfect copy of Shirou’s body, and they put his soul into it.
nice answer 👍🏽
Dec 25, 2021 7:42 AM

Jan 2021
From what I understand and maybe I’m wrong though but .. Shirou’s body disappeared but his soul remained inside that magical necklace that Rin gave him , rider found the necklace after the final battle and brought it back to Rin , there was a dull shop or something , they bought a dull and implanted Shirou’s soul in it with the help of powerful mage ( a red head woman appeared for a second when Rin and Sakura went to the dull shop )

Dec 25, 2021 7:45 AM
Jun 2021
Austin_Beale said:
where did they explain this?
Dec 25, 2021 7:46 AM
Jul 2020
Kabilan272 said:
Austin_Beale said:
In the visual novel
Dec 25, 2021 7:49 AM
Jul 2018
Austin_Beale said:
wait is that part about Garden of sinners true? I didn’t even notice the callback while watching, did they show her in the movie I don’t recall
Dec 25, 2021 7:55 AM

Oct 2021
mattnoce said:
Austin_Beale said:
wait is that part about Garden of sinners true? I didn’t even notice the callback while watching, did they show her in the movie I don’t recall

Kabilan272 said:
Austin_Beale said:

it's communiciated visually, and relay on you having already watched KNK before heavens feel. sucks if you didn't, ig
Dec 25, 2021 7:56 AM
May 2021
mattnoce said:
Austin_Beale said:
yes she is seen briefly (just her hair from behind as rin and sakura enter)
Dec 25, 2021 8:23 AM
Aug 2020
Naitik722 said:
you should read the visual novel ig
Dec 25, 2021 9:45 AM
Jul 2018
otto-rimuru said:
mattnoce said:

Kabilan272 said:

it's communiciated visually, and relay on you having already watched KNK before heavens feel. sucks if you didn't, ig
wowwwwww that’s awesome. I love garden of sinners
Dec 25, 2021 1:44 PM

Jul 2021
Then I didn't really understand something from knk.

All this time I've thought it was the latter, but, was I wrong?
Dec 25, 2021 1:48 PM

May 2015
IhnalakoKaina said:
Then I didn't really understand something from knk.

All this time I've thought it was the latter, but, was I wrong?

Dec 31, 2021 10:23 PM
Apr 2021
Thank ya all for helping me
Dec 31, 2021 10:24 PM
Apr 2021
And one more question. Is garden of sinners and fate is c ok connected?
Jan 1, 2022 2:09 AM

Jan 2017
Naitik722 said:
And one more question. Is garden of sinners and fate is c ok connected?

Yes , they are part of the "Nasuverse".
If you want the short explanation , it's the stories of the creator , Kinoko Nasu , who are set in parallel universes.
This Nasuverse contains mainly 4 of his work : Mahoutsukai no Yoru , Kara no Kyoukai , Shingetsutan Tsukihime & Fate/Stay Night.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Jan 1, 2022 2:23 AM

Feb 2019
Naitik722 said:

Read the Visual Novel like you should have done instead of touching this shit movie.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jan 1, 2022 10:23 AM
boop boop

Mar 2018
Thigh_Tide said:
Naitik722 said:

Read the Visual Novel like you should have done instead of touching this shit movie.

Bro what? LMAOOOO
死だけが確実
Jan 2, 2022 1:41 AM

Feb 2019
KingSlowDown said:
Thigh_Tide said:

Bro what? LMAOOOO

If you're trying to pass of Heaven's Feel as being anything other than an insulting mess, do try and have an actual argument for that.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Apr 25, 2023 6:35 AM
Apr 2023
O_T_T said:
KingSlowDown said:

Bro what? LMAOOOO

If you're trying to pass of Heaven's Feel as being anything other than an insulting mess, do try and have an actual argument for that.
STFU YOU WEIRD WEEBS

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.