Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2021 9:00 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012

Nonetheless, I have yet to watch the final episode, but I don't think this season ranks close to 10/10 at all, also in part because I know what is coming ahead, and I need to save my 10's for that.

Sure this was amazing, but the rating is indeed a bit high, like guys, this is the worst arc, you really should be saving the better scores for the next ones to come, S2 climax will overshadow this all, and when S3 and the sequels hits, that is when the SHIT starts going.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
anime-primeDec 21, 2021 12:55 PM
Dec 19, 2021 9:19 PM

Dec 2020
Part 2 finalized the matters in Part 1 and set some good goals to look forward. Good comedy, love their journeys together as well developments, does bother me Roxy doesn't feel like the Roxy I adore, she's more timid and emotional here than I last remembered, oh well, other side of her does feel cute in some way too. And made the right call to binge this than watch it weekly, now waiting patiently for S2.
Dec 19, 2021 9:20 PM

Oct 2021
I am not a fan of isekai but this anime is so good that I will rate it 10/10.
Dec 19, 2021 9:24 PM

Sep 2018
Nice seeing more Ruijerd and Kishirika greatness this episode. Solid 10/10 from me.
Dec 19, 2021 9:29 PM

Jul 2021
Emotional. Heck, this is such a smart way to end this part. My favorite scene from this episode is definitely Rudeus walked pass his past self. Looking forward to next season. 8/10
Dec 19, 2021 9:55 PM

Jul 2016
Okay finale, I guess. Eris (-kun?) decided to go on her own "shounen" adventure; seeing what other characters have been up to was nice and though seeing Rudeus acting so angsty because of Eris leaving him felt kinda overdone, I assume that aspect had more to do with me actually not giving a flying shit about his disgusting persona. Funny how they never addressed his "jerking off to 4yo cousin" phase, btw.

Overall, as average as the first part. A bit more interesting in terms of world-building, if anything. There were some really lame plot conveniences with Rudeus and leaving aside those two episodes focused on his reunion with Paul, I found the rest to be quite forgettable. Yes, even the so acclaimed "Turning Point 2" episode.

5/10
Dec 19, 2021 10:01 PM

Jul 2008
Please! Some one tell me that DVDs are selling like hotcakes!!
I want a move with Rudeus "the Quagmire" arc!!
And a second season after that!!!! >.<
My candies:
Dec 19, 2021 10:09 PM

Apr 2018
NoHeart said:
I hope it becomes mainstream like demon slayer so there would be a greater chance of sequels.

Dec 19, 2021 10:16 PM

Jul 2008
NekoZamurai said:
NoHeart said:
I hope it becomes mainstream like demon slayer so there would be a greater chance of sequels.

Kimetsu no Yaiba level might be too much, but as long as it is mainstream enough to get the movie and second season I'm in.
My candies:
Dec 19, 2021 10:22 PM

Oct 2016
Fuck man, that made me tear up, especially the parts with Rudeus's past and Zenith. Definitely one of the best, if not the best isekai out there.

It's great to see what everyone's been up to, Aisha and Lillia have been reunited with Paul, only Zenith's the only one not found. Though her location is secured, we still don't know what her situation is and it's worrying.

Yeah, so Orsted really living rent free inside Eris's head. She loves Rudeus, so she went out to get stronger to protect him. I love that, but she definitely wasn't able to convey that at all to her letter to Rudeus lmao, poor Rudeus.

With an episode full of pain, at least we had Kishirika to liven things up a little bit. That part at the end with Rudeus getting up from his slump to save Zenith was some great character development, as he said it's not easy to change, but this is the first step.

Also, if that is Sylphie at the end, then damn, she's matured a lot, not just her voice. Can't wait to see her someday.

There's no doubt that we will get a second season, the only question is when, all I know is, I hope it's soon. 10/10
Dec 19, 2021 11:28 PM

Feb 2020
an episode slightly easier to watch. An ending to an okay-good-ish anime. Still not wholly convinced Rudeus has 'changed' (especially with the constant loops of depression, horniness, etc), but if this does get a sequel then perhaps ill see some significant changes. As always, ambient music and sakuga, tho not feeling strongly with most of the cast nor storyline

generally an improvement from 1st cour, but not by much
Dec 19, 2021 11:51 PM

Apr 2020
And that, is the end of Mushoku Tensei's Season 1, the end of Part 2, and the end of the full circle for Rudy, or rather the start of a new one.

This episode gives us a last taste of what's happening now with almost all of the characters that we've been accustomed to for the past season. The folks in Asura are rebuilding slowly but surely, Geese is exhausted in the desert (lol), Lilia and Aisha are reunited with Paul and Norn, Kurt and his friend have finally met the sea, Zanoba is still crazy about his sensei (and Roxy's figurine), and Minitona & Tersena are continuing to grow as warriors of their kind. It's so reassuring that Rudy made his impact to the others in a good way, and they improve in the process.

With the others, Roxy met Kirishisu in her drinking match against Tallhand (plus Elina somewhere fucking someone). Since Kirishisu is useless for herself, Roxy paid her debt and in exchange she got to know that Rudy and his family are okay. And woah Zenith is in the Begaritt continent aka the Labyrinth, finally we know she's atleast alive there. And with Eris...I mean I'm still salty about last week, but atleast you got to explain us your reasoning of why you left our boy. Good luck with your journey, I'm sure her and Ghislaine will have an amazing time. And finally, Rudy...

Our boy has experienced heartbreak, stagnation, and defeat in his past life. And for those that are still hating on this series, then here you go, I hope you changed your mind. And just like what I said last season, I heavily relate to Rudy, because just like me, he knows that he has a shot for redemption, but he just can't do it due to his insecurities and shortcomings. And I also feel sad to see his past parents really tried to cheer up Rudy, but like he said, he blew it and he failed his parents, siblings, and friends. But with Zenith still gone, and people expecting good things from him, he still has a shot to grow up and be helpful again in this new world that he's in. And with one step forward, there's no stepping back, Rudy has bounced back up again. And so this is Mushoku Tensei...

I can't say any more words that express how I love this anime and this series. 2021 was such a great year for anime, and I think Mushoku Tensei is a very big reason of why that's the case. Like Season 1, it has its flaws and missteps, but Part 2 made the story more deep and worth staying for. And with Sylphy alive (which we now know as Fitt, just want to spoil a little), we are assured for a Season 2 (or 3, whatever). 9/10, potentially for me to up it up to a 10/10, fuck it, this anime is it, and it is one of my AOTY.

Thank you, Mushoku Tensei, for making this year a good one for me personally and for many more.
Dec 20, 2021 12:06 AM

May 2015
I literally cried this episode too.
This is my AOTY of 2021. It deserves all the recognition and more.
Dec 20, 2021 12:17 AM

Apr 2009
Oh thank the anime gods he actually got up, I almost thought never will! Different world, same shit, Rudy...now keep moving forward. Loved the juxtaposition of his past life struggles with his current one, interspersed with his impact on Ruijerd, Eris and all the other people they encountered along their way.

Roxy almost got a demon eye, damn it! >_< Oh well at least now we know, Zenith seems to be alive somehow.

Was that Sylphiette at the end? And was that the magic school Roxy was talking a while back in Season 1? I have more questions! LOL

8/10 Can't wait for the next season.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 20, 2021 12:17 AM

Mar 2021
This is my first post and I've gotta say this show is amazing!

Mushoku tensei is probably my favourite isekai or even my favourite anime.

I can't wait for season 2! The ending makes me think Rudeus will go find his mother,
and also the elf person at the end, I recognize that Voice actor! My guess is that elf is Sylphiette, but she looks different but I know the voice.

10/10 show
LukazuDec 20, 2021 12:23 AM
Dec 20, 2021 12:23 AM

Dec 2020
man this episode was sad as shit, glad they kept it throughout, not much joking around it was perfect.

ans was that my girl SYLPHY at the end there?#?!#!$+ dont know what's going on with her squirtle looking glasses but im so happy to see her

cant wait for season 2 !!
Dec 20, 2021 12:37 AM
Mar 2021
Man,every episode is unique,can't wait for next season.btw see you all in next season.
Dec 20, 2021 3:01 AM

Jan 2017
What a ride both Rudy's childhood arc and the Demon Continent teleportation arc had been, no doubt this is just the starting point of an even grandiose journey of self-redemption
Dec 20, 2021 3:15 AM
Feb 2017
Guess I'm the only one who has a different opinion huh? I think that for a final episode it was pretty bad. Ending the show with the main character being alone and depressed it a bit too heavy. Would've been a lot better if a 2nd season had been announced but mind that any talk about a second season at this point is pure speculation.
Dec 20, 2021 5:02 AM

Feb 2016
Why is sylphie grown up now and rudeus is still a kid
Dec 20, 2021 5:21 AM

Aug 2019
Mr360AttAck said:
Why is sylphie grown up now and rudeus is still a kid

She's not grown up, you can see in episode 14 how small she is. Maybe because of the overhead camera angle you presumed she's tall in this episode.
YaggamyDec 20, 2021 5:26 AM
Dec 20, 2021 5:29 AM
Oct 2009
NiQ1 said:
Guess I'm the only one who has a different opinion huh? I think that for a final episode it was pretty bad. Ending the show with the main character being alone and depressed it a bit too heavy. Would've been a lot better if a 2nd season had been announced but mind that any talk about a second season at this point is pure speculation.
unless they skip book 7, there is more depression to come. This was actually way too hopeful at the end in comparison to the LN, there he is still depressed while traveling at the end.
Dec 20, 2021 7:08 AM

Jun 2016
oh my godd !! i will miss this anime for so longgg !!s
Dec 20, 2021 7:27 AM
Oct 2019
Well isn't that an depressing season finale.
But life must move on, time to find Mother Zenith.

What a Great second half of Season 1.
We can tell people on Studio Bind are really passion about their work.
9/10

I will patiently waiting for Season 2, there are a lot of Anime that i need to watch until then.
davidyodo24Dec 21, 2021 8:48 AM
Dec 20, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2014
Huh, I guess that was the last episode. I'm still a little baffled at the hyperbolic praise the show is getting. It's just a little hard to have such a strong opinion of the show since all the characters are like midway through their character arc.

Still has good potential though, hope it explores and expands on the many characters.
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Dec 20, 2021 8:34 AM
Apr 2020
The last episode of the Season..
For those who wants to continue the series then read the WebNovel/Lightnovel , start at the Volume 7... But highly recommend to Read the LN cuz some Characters doesn't appeared in WN like Sara & her party the Counter Arrow(LNVol7)unfortunately the LN volumes isn't fully translated yet...
Dec 20, 2021 11:08 AM

Apr 2020
Is it fair to say that this episode is like a feeling of post nut clarity?
Dec 20, 2021 11:25 AM
Dec 2021
amazing this is!!!! Hope for season 2. electroweak baryogenesis
Dec 20, 2021 12:27 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It was sad to see Rudy revert to his previous mindset after Eris has left him. He started to reflect on how he was drowning in self isolation and how people don't change. We also got a chance to see how the other characters are doing with they're personal journey. It was only after remembering Zenith, that Rudy realized that he something else to do besides wallowing in self-pity and there were other people out there that need help. Hopefully this will be the last time Rudy reflects on the past and start focusing on what's going on right now with his reincarnated self walking past his old self. I wonder what Sylphie been up too after the teleportation incident?

"Wake up, Take a step and move forward."

10/10
Dec 20, 2021 12:39 PM
Apr 2016
Easiest 9. Why not a 10? I'm not sure actually, cause I loved every bit of it and I'm sure gonna miss it. I guess I'm holding out that 10 for an even better season.
Dec 20, 2021 1:30 PM
Nov 2019
Loved the scenes of Rudy being depressed juxtaposed with scenes of everyone has helped so far. seems like both Rudy and Roxy are headed to the same place for now, meaning we'll probably see them finally meet up.
Dec 20, 2021 3:10 PM

Jun 2016
Anime of the Year for me, hope we don't have to wait too much for a new season.
Dec 20, 2021 3:43 PM
Jul 2008
Exiz79 said:
Mushoku tensei hits different compared to other isekai fantasy. We have literally seen him grow up step by step in his journey

That is one of things I like about this anime.

If you like this kind of thing, try this one: https://myanimelist.net/anime/41312/Kami-tachi_ni_Hirowareta_Otoko

It's iyashikei anime though, different genre
Dec 20, 2021 4:21 PM
Jan 2009
Ugh why did she have to butcher her hair for no reason.
Dec 20, 2021 4:42 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn, look at short-haired Eris. She should've just dump that fox robe if she really wanted to change completely. But oh well, everything needs to be remembered just for the one last time, and she also told why she ran away. Yeah, had a beef with the Tsuda. Good luck becoming more stronger, Eris. But, there's Ghislaine with her that time, so, its fifty-fifty now ...

Everyone appeared for one last time, Rudy still in depth of depression with his reminisce toward his previous life. Roxy easily met Kishirika without needed any help from everyone else and be blessed by her knowledge from the eye. Zenith told to be alive. But i am still not sure, and Rudy finally wake up and take a step out, to make a sure, all family gathered in a safety. Even if it still unsure...

Fuckin cliffhanger. Sylph? Where's the announcement? Oh well, how many years needed? Two? Three? Or even four? Well, even though i still don't like how Rudy keep changing back to his past, and how tiny the amount of ecchi this cour had. I think i will keep this in touch just because of some spoiler i read, there. Yes....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 20, 2021 5:10 PM

Jan 2021
its over

well this gets a 10/10

If Re Zero didn't existed this would be my favorite isekai.

but yeah i really love this show

next season when
Dec 20, 2021 5:21 PM

Feb 2008
Very good season, enjoyed it from start to end.

I kind of liked the OPs in both cours, the EDs were also nice. The best thing about this show is for sure the characters, the isekai characters. I couldn't care less about the real life bullied main. His only good feature is having Sugita as his voice. The graphix were astounding and of course the animation was up to the task.

The whole Gods plot caught me off guard sometimes but it's a mysterious thing to add to this whole isekai world so I can accept it. Rudeus is a great main character, and the rest of the cast is also as good as him.

Also really enjoyed the fanservice. Waiting for the blurays so I get more fanservice.

8/10
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum. They should really do their whining at manga forums."

Stolen from Janethan23. Add in visual novel readers too
Dec 20, 2021 5:48 PM
Dec 2019
Damn that was an amazing episode. It showed how depressed Rudeus was and also in his last life and how he overcame it with the love of Zenith and that he needs to find her.
Dec 20, 2021 7:48 PM

Dec 2009
God i hate hair cutting character arcs... If i were Rudy, i'd be traumatized seeing all of it laying there.

And we once again end on a very sudden cliffhanger... no buildup, no fanfare, just "on to the next quest, catcha later"...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Dec 20, 2021 8:06 PM

Jan 2021
GenesisAria said:
God i hate hair cutting character arcs... If i were Rudy, i'd be traumatized seeing all of it laying there.

And we once again end on a very sudden cliffhanger... no buildup, no fanfare, just "on to the next quest, catcha later"...
What is the cliffhanger?

It's pretty clear what's going on.
Dec 20, 2021 8:19 PM
Nov 2021
It was a very good episode. I agree with everyone here. But I am really disappointed in Eris. She is the worst girl ever. I know that she is trying to get stronger for Rudy's sake and wants to stand beside him forever and so that she can protect him in future. But she did not understand Rudy's feelings. She just left a note which was vaguely described. She was so selfish and self centered. All she thought was just own feelings. She left Rudy right at that time when he needed her the most. I don't read the novel. But I really hope that when they will meet again in future Rudy will leave her and abandon her just like she did it to him. It would be grate if Rudy accepts sylphe as his lifetime partner and forget Eris forever.Eris is the soul reason for Rudy's mental breakdown after all
Dec 20, 2021 8:23 PM

Jan 2021
ritamhalder said:
It was a very good episode. I agree with everyone here. But I am really disappointed in Eris. She is the worst girl ever. I know that she is trying to get stronger for Rudy's sake and wants to stand beside him forever and so that she can protect him in future. But she did not understand Rudy's feelings. She just left a note which was vaguely described. She was so selfish and self centered. All she thought was just own feelings. She left Rudy right at that time when he needed her the most. I don't read the novel. But I really hope that when they will meet again in future Rudy will leave her and abandon her just like she did it to him. It would be grate if Rudy accepts sylphe as his lifetime partner and forget Eris forever.Eris is the soul reason for Rudy's mental breakdown after all
Basically everyone in the show treats Rudeus in the same fashion, they think he is some genius that can do anything, but he keeps his insecurities to himself and it's hard to blame anyone else for not seeing it.
Dec 20, 2021 8:24 PM

Dec 2009
GenesisAria said:
I'll also reiterate my words on the previous episode:
GenesisAria said:
I'm not sure how i feel about all of this... It's another very annoying direction (one that stories tend to do to strengthen character), but not an improbable one. Eris leaves selfishly for her own emotional reasons, i'd say primarily feeling of inadequacy, amongst other things.

Leaving at this point in their quest to find/save everyone else from the disaster is not a practical decision, as dividing makes you weaker, in the sense of less efficient when it's needed. Finding people and rescuing them from whatever binds they may be in is a mission of importance and urgency, it's not the time to sit around and self reflect and build character, it's time to gather up, find the objective and tackle it with everything you've got.
...Knowing how story and plot construction works, it's likely because there's going to be some "big bad" that Rudy will have to overcome to save his mom or something, which will require his "new and improved character" he'll likely get from this new solitude arc we seem to be heading towards.

It's the kind of thing i'd want to smack Eris for for being an idiot and not sticking around.
I can see there is a lot to come, but being left on this is bleh. I've never liked it when they crammed too much stuff in the last bit to get you hyped up, regardless of whether we're getting more or not, though not getting more makes it cursed.

dabdabgoose said:
GenesisAria said:

What is the cliffhanger?

A story without a conclusion is a cliffhanger. We're left on the "time to pull up our socks, we're going to save mom, find out next time~"...
What ISN'T cliffhanger about it?
dabdabgoose said:
ritamhalder said:
Basically everyone in the show treats Rudeus in the same fashion, they think he is some genius that can do anything, but he keeps his insecurities to himself and it's hard to blame anyone else for not seeing it.
Eris is not awarn of Rudy's troubles even as much as Roxy is, which also isn't much, so can't completely blame Eris, the knucklehead she is.
GenesisAriaDec 20, 2021 8:28 PM

Dec 20, 2021 8:28 PM

Jan 2021
GenesisAria said:
GenesisAria said:

I'll also reiterate my words on the previous episode:
GenesisAria said:
I'm not sure how i feel about all of this... It's another very annoying direction (one that stories tend to do to strengthen character), but not an improbable one. Eris leaves selfishly for her own emotional reasons, i'd say primarily feeling of inadequacy, amongst other things.

Leaving at this point in their quest to find/save everyone else from the disaster is not a practical decision, as dividing makes you weaker, in the sense of less efficient when it's needed. Finding people and rescuing them from whatever binds they may be in is a mission of importance and urgency, it's not the time to sit around and self reflect and build character, it's time to gather up, find the objective and tackle it with everything you've got.
...Knowing how story and plot construction works, it's likely because there's going to be some "big bad" that Rudy will have to overcome to save his mom or something, which will require his "new and improved character" he'll likely get from this new solitude arc we seem to be heading towards.

It's the kind of thing i'd want to smack Eris for for being an idiot and not sticking around.
I can see there is a lot to come, but being left on this is bleh. I've never liked it when they crammed too much stuff in the last bit to get you hyped up, regardless of whether we're getting more or not, though not getting more makes it cursed.

dabdabgoose said:
What is the cliffhanger?

A story without a conclusion is a cliffhanger. We're left on the "time to pull up our socks, we're going to save mom, find out next time~"...
What ISN'T cliffhanger about it?
No, it's just an end to a season, and we know he will be going to the north of the central continent to look for Zenith(this was the plan since episode 17 once they get back to Fittoa), all the other characters have clear paths to what they are doing next as well.

A cliffhanger would be something that doesn't give you information on what will come next in a suspenseful way.
Dec 20, 2021 8:29 PM
Nov 2021
dabdabgoose said:
ritamhalder said:
Yeah, That's also true. But it was just too mich for Rudy to endure. And it's all Eris's fault. She did not think what Rudy will feel after their separation. I would feel really good if Rudy abandon her in future. It would atleast be a little mental satisfaction
Dec 20, 2021 8:37 PM

Jan 2021
ritamhalder said:
Yeah, That's also true. But it was just too mich for Rudy to endure. And it's all Eris's fault. She did not think what Rudy will feel after their separation. I would feel really good if Rudy abandon her in future. It would atleast be a little mental satisfaction
But she would of, it's just like I said before, she thinks he would be fine because he can do basically anything.

It comes off as harsh but it isn't from a selfish perspective she doesn't want to be dead weight, she is a prideful person and it hit her hard seeing Rudues die by Orsted, so now she is on a completely naive quest to get strong enough to take on Orsted.

There is more then one perspective.
Dec 20, 2021 8:42 PM

Dec 2009
dabdabgoose said:
GenesisAria said:
No, it's just an end to a season, and we know he will be going to the north of the central continent to look for Zenith(this was the plan since episode 17 once they get back to Fittoa), all the other characters have clear paths to what they are doing next as well.

A cliffhanger would be something that doesn't give you information on what will come next in a suspenseful way.
"To be continued..." is a type of cliffhanger, even if there's clues as to what is going to happen next. To my knowledge there's been no announcement of another season, and it's not in the MAL database because of it. Okay so i found some info on a season 2 in the works, but even so... This is not classified as an open ending, because it's not a conclusion that is meant to leave you thinking about what really happened after the climax and conclusion, we're just left with "will rudy find his mother? what will become of eris? will roxy rudy and eris cross paths again? find out next time on dragon ball z!"

There isn't any better way they could have done it without leaving it on a dry note, but it's still bothersome.
GenesisAriaDec 20, 2021 8:53 PM

Dec 20, 2021 8:46 PM

Jan 2021
GenesisAria said:
dabdabgoose said:

"To be continued..." is a type of cliffhanger, even if there's clues as to what is going to happen next. To my knowledge there's been no announcement of another season, and it's not in the MAL database because of it. Okay so i found announcements of a season 2 and 3 in the works, but even so... This is not classified as an open ending, because it's not a conclusion that is meant to leave you thinking about what really happened after the climax and conclusion, we're just left with "will rudy find his mother? what will become of eris? will roxy rudy and eris cross paths again? find out next time on dragon ball z!"
A Cliffhanger is what happened in Episode 8 at the end, this is just an arc conclusion at best with the next goals clearly shown.

Without an announcement of a next season or not at this point is irrelevant to this being a cliffhanger which it isn't.

There is still the OVA to come as well so it's possible they will announce after that since that is the last confirmed future content at this stage.
Dec 20, 2021 10:19 PM

Jan 2020
Atta boy Rudy. Go find your mom and reunite with the people that actually care for you. I hope all works well for them. Also, F Eris. What a bs reason to leave him be like that and traumatize him. To anyone who still loves Eris, just think if a girl walked out on you like that and how you’d feel, especially if you had mental struggles before that.
To make matters worse, she looks way worse than she did with long hair, but that’s me being biased because long haired girls > short haired girls any day, except for Uraraka I guess.
Dec 20, 2021 10:21 PM

Jan 2020
ritamhalder said:
dabdabgoose said:

Thank god someone actually feels the same way. I wouldn’t get your hopes up tho because, you know, plot
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.