Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2021 7:03 AM

May 2020
And just like that, it's over
Feels like just yesterday that I was waiting for this to start airing
pauls reunion with Aisha and Lilia was emotional 
hopefully, we get a season 2 soon

10/10 masterpiece and my favourite anime

Just finished re-watching this in preparation for season 2
its still as good as i remember it being and is still my favourite anime of all time
cant wait for season 2 to start airing
Homura24Jun 16, 2023 8:35 AM

Dec 19, 2021 7:27 AM

Jul 2019
I just went and watched the thing in raw, will watch it in sub later but it is cool to see Rudy take a step now, I think that is literally what the episode is called too. So many people on their own ways, would be cool to he how it all plays out in the end.

Even tho I am not a huge fan of Eris, her character in this part was actually decent to my liking, here is something I managed to get
Dec 19, 2021 7:28 AM

Jun 2019
Man... what an episode to wrap up the story. First, we got to see Rudeus' past life and how things went in his past life. Surprisingly, his parents were very nice. Too bad, Rudy was too much humiliated. I can see why. It seems like everyone's moving forward in their lives but only Rudy's stuck in the past just like in his previous life. I feel so bad for this kid.

Also, Eris in her short hair looks so adorable. We also got to see all the characters in the recollection for the end of the season one last time. It was really nice and a very nice way to end it right there. I wanna meet Zenith soon. Amazing season... Loved every single episode of it. Now... we wait for the second season...

Oct 2017
My girl Eris looks beautiful with short hair. It was nice seeing things from her pov. Good to see Zanoba again, they even showed us other characters we met along the way which was nice.

Roxy finally met Kisirika and the drinking party was pretty fun. The conversation between Kisirika and Roxy was pretty amusing. Paul reuniting with Aisha and Lilia was a wholesome moment, I'm glad for them. Also we finally know where Zenith's location is thnx to Kisirika, as vague as it maybe.

Thou it was pretty depressing watching Rudy being depressed the entire time but thnx to Zenith he's back to his feet. That was amazingly portrayed.

Also was that Sylphy at the end there? It was right?

And with that this cour as well as this entire season is over. This was an amazing anime in every literal aspect. From story telling, character development, ost, animation, OP/ED, voice acting everything were perfection. I had high expectation from this series and yet this still exceeded all my expectations. Had a great time with Mushoku Tensei for the past year and this quickly became one of my alltime favourites. Definitely the best new anime I've seen in the past few years.

Now onward to season 2 and till then sayonara~

Jul 2017
With Eris and Ghislaine gone from the Fittoa refugee camp for the former to improve her skills to match Rudeus, the latter is just in his desolated state.

Looking back at Rudeus's old life with all the bullying in school, not even his parents could help him get out of his rut. And now, it's the same with Eris leaving him behind while Alphonse can only do so much as to get Rudeus moving on his feet again to help restore the refugee camp in any shape or form.

While Ruijerd is still quite the popular guy on his own to attract adventurers whom never heard of Dead End nor Superds before, Eris feels regretful that she has rely on Rudeus for everything in these past 6 years, so she left him in that figmented state while still loving him in her symbolic short hair to learn and defeat the Dragon God.

The journey of:
- Prince Zanoba on exile;
- Best monke Geese in the desert;
- the beast race in Doldia Village;
- Roxy with Elinalise and Talhand with the Demon Princess Kishirika, and at the request of Roxy, using her Demon Eye to track Rudeus's family down (Zenith is so far away in the Begaritt Continent Labyrinth City of Lapan);
- Paul and Norn reunited with Lilia and Aisha;
- Rudeus getting saved by the images of Zenith with young Norn in the days before the Teleportation Incident;
It was all introspection through and through. And with that, Rudeus is off on his own to find Zenith, the 2nd time that he's set out of his comfort zone.

A very nice finale as we bade goodbye to the entire prequel season of Mushoku Tensei, what a ride that it has been for this entire year alone.

Season 2? We can wait.
KANLen09Dec 19, 2021 9:44 AM

Nov 2011
Tbh, this episode was both also kinda amusing but also sad to watch. The fun part comes from the drinking party (hell, even Roxy got into a bit of it). Also kinda sad that Eris left Rudy on her own adventure now. And it's about time Kishirika showed up again. I can't take her seriously but she adds in some witty humor with her personality.

The finale felt kinda tame tbh. I feel underwhelmed.
Dec 19, 2021 7:33 AM
Oct 2011
Very interesting episode, they didn't go all in on the Eris POV and how she recounts various events of the past and all that good stuff which is pretty lengthy.

However they decided to go with multiple POV's like Ruijerd's, Aisha and Lilia meeting Paul, showed some original content and managed to fit in everything very nicely, teased Vol 12, teased Fitz etc. What can I say couldn't have wished for a better ending this cour. I've been waiting for Mushoku Tensei's adaption for a very long time and they beyond delivered.

10/10
barmarDec 19, 2021 8:22 AM
Dec 19, 2021 7:37 AM

Jul 2015
Very heavy episode with a little of Kishirika Kishirisu funny moments.

That was a good teaser for Season 2. I hope they announce very soon.
Dec 19, 2021 7:41 AM

Dec 2020
Can’t believe the season ended this quickly. I hope there is a big announcement soon.
Dec 19, 2021 8:20 AM

Apr 2018
The reviews dropped and they're all complaining about Rudeus' ''pedophile'' personality again. No wonder, they don't have anything else to write about.

Anyway, a pleasant but depressing ending. Eris and Ghislaine are together and Eris' main goal is to get stronger so she can stand toe-to-toe with Rudeus. I'm not a massive fan of her short hair but it certainly doesn't look bad. She kind of looks more badass with it. Once again, we see Rudeus' past life and his struggles. It's kinda a parallel with Eris leaving him. Well, everyone's going in another direction with a different goal. Rudeus has to find Zenith and Eris has to get stronger. Both of them will meet up sooner or later and when that time comes, I'll be happy. Anyway, a great way to end the second part of MT. The worldbuilding expanded a lot and characters have been carefully developed and we even got introduced to a grand enemy (yes, we've seen him in S1, shhhh.)

The overall production of MT is just top notch. Great soundtrack (Dragon God Ostres for sure), the fluid and smooth fighting scenes, beautiful sceneries and beautiful dialogues throughout the series. Well, maybe not some of Rudeus' dialogues.

Rating? 10/10.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Dec 19, 2021 8:24 AM

May 2020
Dude, that depression's too much. Boy is in some super real dire state currently. Even recalling his past life... rip self-esteem for the time being.

And lmao even Roxy getting drunk, but yeah glad to see Lilia and Aisha meeting Paul, but still nothing about Zenith.

With this, the thing's finally over, a whole year of Mushoku Tensai. Honestly enjoyed this cour more than the first one, so here's hoping, wait not hoping as it's pretty much inevitable we'll have a second season, so just hoping for an announcement soon enough and also not to become a part of already too much stacked 2022. Be it 2023, please.
Softhenic03Dec 19, 2021 8:31 AM
Dec 19, 2021 8:27 AM

Mar 2013
Great ending, I'm so glad this episode made a wonderful conclusion and a cliffhanger. The most inspiring about this episode was Rudy getting back up to face what he must do. I'm really looking forward for a sequel!!!
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Dec 19, 2021 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
My AOTY so far, truly amazing series that I didn't want to end.
Each episode was so perfectly paced that it felt they only lasted 5 minutes.

Amazing direction, narrative, production, animation, OST.
Good fight scenes, character moments, development, world building.

I can't even mention everything that I liked about.
Really hoping for a season 2, in the meantime I will be reading the light novels.

10/10
Dec 19, 2021 8:28 AM

Jan 2021
man the flashbacks to his old life hit hard, glad they showed a slyphy scene though it looks like they will skip alot of the asura kingdom arc.

damn this is going to be a long wait till the next season, time to read the Light Novel.
Dec 19, 2021 8:29 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Short hair Eris is better than I expected, she looks great this way, and well now she's on her trip with Ghislaine to train harder and be able to protect Rudeus properly this time, her goals are understandable to be honest but that's so hard for Rudeus leaving him like that and how depressed he his.

It's also good that we get to see what is currently doing most of the characters we saw this season, I'm happy for Ruijerd that he found people that are actually kind with him and not running away, Roxy and her group now where are most of Rudeus' family and they even know his condition thanks to that other demon girl xD especially nice to see Paul reunited with his other daughter and the maid.

Though the parallel with Rudeus' previous life makes sense, now he has to move forward after realizing how important his mother is for him now.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things will turn out next, this season was way better than the 1st one for me after episode 2 of (ep 1 and 2 of this season were lame IMO) but ep 3 to 12 were on a high level I didn't expect at all, especially because they remove most of Rudeus' horrible behavior and all the other oddly sexual things (except few elements but whatever) and this time they handled perfectly the sex scene, and I also feel like they did more effort on the direction like during Orsted meeting for example (and same for the animation) I hope that the 3rd season will be on the same level and not back to how things were during the 1st one

Jun 2021
Who would have thought an average isekai anime will end like this... Man this anime got a lot better from the start and the best part was it's ending ...
Haven't found a good anime dialogue to copy yet!!
Jul 2018
The feels for rudeus. I feel it.
So much in 1 episode. But Eris, Damn she's pretty. I love all of the waifu's.
I'll patiently wait for 2cd season.
Anime of the year?

May 2020
There were a lot of emotions in this episode especially with Rudy and flashbacks as well. This was a great season for this series.
Dec 19, 2021 8:32 AM

Aug 2021
Currently having a dilemma, if I'm going to give this anime a 10/10
Dec 19, 2021 8:33 AM
Oct 2011
I also can't help but to point out this bit. As a source reader this is quite the implication with the dice/cube in the middle showcasing the six-sided world and apparently other worlds existing around it. I didn't expect they would go this far truly this adaption just keeps on giving
Dec 19, 2021 8:33 AM

Dec 2015
The isolation is getting to Rudy while we get to see how everyone else is holding up.

Ah, it makes sense why Eris left. She looks great with short hair. Surely it got in the way when she was fighting so I'm surprised she didn't cut it sooner.

Rudy: Oh crap. Right. I didn't find mom!

Is she somewhere near a magic barrier or that Dragon God guy?

With another step away from his past life he decides to take step forward.

Holy cheeseballs its Sylphie!

Hope to see another season in the next year or so. Might read the web novel in the meantime.
Dec 19, 2021 8:34 AM

Dec 2010
I love how the episode focused on Rudy.
At this point, he has nothing to go on anymore since Eris left him.

Until he realises he still has to look for his mother and stands up for his family.

Such a beautiful way to end the anime and set up the second season which will mostly likely be a time skip some time after this season.

Nice to also see some of the characters and what they were doing at this moment and that post-credit scene is just masterpiece.

10/10
Dec 19, 2021 8:34 AM

May 2021
This is an masterpiece for me, seeing people aren't slowly scared anymore of superds and Eris, rudeus going on their new journey felt heartwarming. 10/10 for me
Dec 19, 2021 8:36 AM

Apr 2016
I really don't understand people sometimes you see. We often criticize isekai for being trash, because that's what they are, a pure garbage. They are build on a demand for cheap toilet literature streaming from the plague that is in other words known as "Light Novels". But when we finally get one, just one good ... it's not enough for people. Is a good redemption story not good enough these days ? Is a highly pampered project, with very talented director not enough these days ?

I really don't understand champagne communists.
Dec 19, 2021 8:37 AM

Nov 2019
How foolish to challenge the great Kishirika Kishirisu in a drinking contest. Should have known better.

I thought he was going to relapse into his old self this episode. But he pressed on, cause Zenith is somewhere out there. Not even the demonic eye could pinpoint her exact location.

I wonder who were these people at the post-credits scene. I'm assuming that was Sylphie with them?

But anyway, I said it last time, for the first course, but this is without a doubt my favourite anime of the season. Such a great experience, seeing the character grow throughout their journey. As always accompanied by amazing visuals and sounds, just a master class.

9.00/10.

Dec 19, 2021 8:37 AM
Jun 2021
I’m sad it’s over. This show is so extravagant in its world building and broad cast of unforgettable characters. I wish it got the budget and focus that a 120 episode shonen would get.

Narratively speaking, should have kept Rudy with that V card until he was a young adult. Losing it to a 15 year old when he’s mentally 40 is morally obtuse and distracting from the more important elements of the story. Even if you can argue that he is as emotionally experienced as his teenager self - where he put a full social stop on his mental development.

I’ll have to read the manga. This author holds their own in the same conversation as Tolkien, Martin, and C.S. Lewis as far as one of the best fantasy framers in history - in my opinion at least. I hope the manga and light novel hold the same weight.
Dec 19, 2021 8:38 AM
Oct 2021
As a WN reader, I have thought I won't cry this season because I know what will happen in the future but damn. Because that the last screen about family hit so hard that I cry harder than normal. Not even Paul screen gets me to cry this hard. The screen gots quite extra effective on the novel reader for sure.
Dec 19, 2021 8:38 AM

Jun 2010
Has another season been confirmed yet?
Dec 19, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2017
A phenomenal episode to wrap up an incredible cour and an incredible first season for this show. The best seasonal that I've seen since starting them mid-2017 and one of my favorite anime of all time too, although the novels are a little better than these high standards too. Still, I love how many perspectives were linked in this episode but nothing felt lost, everyone was on their own journeys and moving except Rudeus who was stuck in his bed like he was in the past, but knows that he has to eventually get up and look for his mother at least. A great cliffhanger too to build to season 2 nicely whenever that's going to happen.

The flashbacks, the reunion with Paul-Norn and Lilia-Aisha, Eris' brief feelings shown about her departure and Rudeus, Ruijerd's progress with other people in his own journey, and much more, the world feels vast and the stories that each person goes through in this series currently is so fascinating and emotional in different ways. Even the unknown state of Zenith is something to look forward to understand in the future, along with Orsted and Man-God and so much more. So much happened in this season and so much is built up for future seasons to explore on.

Thank you to Studio Bind and everyone who worked on it. It's gonna be a LONG time with this void for an anime, that I haven't felt in years. The kind of series that makes me glad to be an anime fan even if I haven't enjoyed many shows in a couple years now due to burnout. Bonus points for making me tear up a bit by the end and having my girlfriend cry for half the cour too lol. 10/10.
Dec 19, 2021 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
I hoped that just maybe she didn’t cut it all off but for the love of God why did you have to cut your beautiful hair Eris? No, just no. There’s no reason to do it, the short hair doesn’t look anywhere near as good as her long beautiful hair did. Why? Just why? Alright, rant over.

This season ends with a rather poignant episode but still maintain a little optimistic overlook which is quite nice.

Rudy’s previous life is always incredibly harsh to see to point it even feels a little over dramatized but I understand.

It was nice seeing little stints of all the other characters especially the part with Roxy, the flashback with Zenith and the reunion of Paul and Lila.
I’m glad Rudy was able to pick himself up again. I hope he finds Zenith soon.

Eris saying she loved Rudy and Ruijerd’s scene were great too.

Overall, great series. Easily one of the best isekai shows of recent years. Incredibly compelling in terms of story, characterization, setting and drama. I hope there’s a new season on the horizon somewhere cause it would be a shame to leave this hanging. Production quality was fantastic too.

9/10
Dec 19, 2021 8:40 AM
Jan 2021
NextUniverse said:
I just went and watched the thing in raw, will watch it in sub later but it is cool to see Rudy take a step now, I think that is literally what the episode is called too. So many people on their own ways, would be cool to he how it all plays out in the end.

Even tho I am not a huge fan of Eris, her character in this part was actually decent to my liking, here is something I managed to get

I love that shot of Eris. Man, this episode may be my favorite of the series, so far. Bravo!
Dec 19, 2021 8:42 AM
Aug 2016
That was a good send of to season 1 of MT, that episode is a testament on how good the director and writer Manabu Okamoto is. Using a lot of the skipped content and presenting them here in the final episode of the season was a great decision.

They used the extra chapter Mother Grayrat incredibly well... While it's just a short adaptation of the chapter, it got the point across well. How much Rudy actually loved his family, and that memory of his mother spurred him to action (This moment was done better than the LN IMO). That love giving him the strength to move forward.

Season 2 can't come soon enough.
Dec 19, 2021 8:43 AM

Nov 2011
They really did a brilliant job transition from Rudy's previous life and this current life. With multiple similarities. I have always thought Rudy was a well written character because it doesn't take one instant to change as a person. Yes Rudy is a piece of shit and continues to be a piece of shit but that in my opinion makes him more Human then most other Isekai main Characters.

I think Rudy's development over these past 23 episodes has been phenomenal. And it shows how much of an impact he had on those around him.

Eris' announcing her love for Rudy was adorable but she knows she took advantage of him and now goes off to train to protect him and not be protected.

We get Drunk Roxy which is always a positive. And the return of the demon lord lol.

Demon lord finds Rudy's mother. Seems like she is underwater or something which explains why there were a lot of those water interludes when Rudy was sleeping.

Off to find Mother now.

That was clearly Sylphie at the end right? RIGHT? Why she got White hair though...sus.

No season 2 announcement but it's bound to happen considering they announced a new VA for Rudy.

10/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Dec 19, 2021 8:43 AM

Jul 2021
Ah yes the ending of season 1. This feels like a journey and I'm glad to be a apart of this anyways, it was still depressing for me when Eris left Rudy to train and grind to becoming a better swordman and Eris with a short hair looks really nice. OG Rudy's flashback was quite traumatizing to say the least but at least he got reincarnated into some handsome boy who has a lot of freedom and magical ability. I'm also glad that they involve most of the characters who are apart of this season and showing their appearance in this episode kike Roxy getting all drunk and Kishirika is somewhat carrying the party with one of Roxy's team and I wish there was more screentime of her because I only can take a little glimpse through her ability. Aisha and Lilia meeting Paul was very happy for them while I don't even know what exactly is happening with Zenith but she better not be dead. And oh that
at the end.. thank god they actually showed

Can't wait for Season 2!
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Dec 19, 2021 8:50 AM
Feb 2021
what a way to end the first, and hopefully not last, season
Dec 19, 2021 8:53 AM

Jun 2014
What a bittersweet ending, but that was expected after last week's rather depressing showcase. Though, in the end it looks like Rudy found some motivation to get up and look for his mother. I love how the episode showed some of the other characters and what they're up to right now, along with how it sprinkled in some moments of Rudy's former life. This season was certainly a step up compared to the first cour for me, and I hope we get more in the future. Gonna miss this one for sure.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 2020
Damn feels sad for Rudy, short haired eris looks good, Rudy on his way to find zenith, sylphy appears! So it ahs finally ended will miss wtaching Mt on yt, aoty for me
Nov 2020
That's some real character development
Dec 19, 2021 8:55 AM

Nov 2016
SideCharacterKal said:
The reviews dropped and they're all complaining about Rudeus' ''pedophile'' personality again. No wonder, they don't have anything else to write about.

Sad when they're disregarding all the good qualities this adaptation has.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 19, 2021 8:59 AM

Jul 2013
I'm just glad people are starting to see Sperds aren't like the stories about them.

Very good / 10
Dec 19, 2021 9:00 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
I liked this part a lot more than the first one.

Even though there are still some questionable moments, mainly from Rudeus as one would expect, the way it expanded on the world building, the characters' struggles and the very hard moments they had to overcome since the first turning point was quite engaging to watch. It also rewards those who pay attention to details, connecting the dots on what's gonna happen in the next part whenever that comes out. In fact, apparently Silphy may have appeared earlier in the season I didn't notice it (she was the one at the end, right?).

What can I say about the animation that hasn't already been said? Not much, it was clean and consistent throughout it all, not onlt on the fights( which were gorgeous) but also on small scenes such as the Roxy figurine. We also had the pleasure of being able to listen to multiple opening songs, a slick ending sequence and the atmosphere in general was on point.

I can't wait for the next part.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Dec 19, 2021 9:00 AM
Jul 2021
Gonna miss this anime. I hope it gets a s3 asap. Also where should i read the manga from now that the anime has ended?
Dec 19, 2021 9:01 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Easily the best of the isekai's on many levels. The wordlbuilding and the characters are great (have I mentioned that I love Eris?). Next season when?
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 19, 2021 9:03 AM
Aug 2018
Amazing episode and a great teaser for the next season!! I hope it's announced soon <3
I have to say that I was skeptical about starting Jobless Reincarnation at first, but I absolutely loved it <3
Dec 19, 2021 9:04 AM
Sep 2021
What a meaningful end of first season. We can see how Rudeus face his grief after Eris left him in order to getting stronger, how Rudeus face his terrible past, and how Rudeus choose to move on to find his mother.

I hope second season will be out soon!
Dec 19, 2021 9:09 AM

Mar 2018
Nice to see Eris and Rujierd have had good times on their adventures so far, the superd is finally becoming a positive thing!

Roxy and Demon Lord (?) hanging out and uncovered where Zenith is; though, the situation doesn't look ideal...

Rudeus and him facing his past was very well done throughout the episode and was perfectly wrapped out when both versions of himself took a step out of their confinement area back into the world.

Eris and Sylphiette got dripped out this episode LOL
Dec 19, 2021 9:09 AM

Mar 2015
SideCharacterKal said:
in this context, it was actually Eris who shotaconed her little cousin, but I do not hear much complains about that. it's always the guy's fault and wemen get off the hook like its nothing :D
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Dec 19, 2021 9:11 AM

Mar 2021
This anime is far beyond my expectation. When my first time watching (1st season), look good. I only watch it because recommendation and I dont have any idea to watch other anime. But when I tried to watch 2nd cour (kinda 2nd season), I only watch this for fun and don't expect too much on this series. But later, when keep watch this I feel anime story are very wonderful.

My is rating (I want to have a Kitten, nya/10). I might give 9/10 for next season, maybe depend on how good their storyline for vol 7-13 LN (season 2). Only this season (2nd cour) I will give a special treatment.
Dec 19, 2021 9:13 AM

Nov 2020
It's just amazing. I can't wait for more, might pick up the novels just to find out what's next. Season 2 please come soon!
Dec 19, 2021 9:15 AM
Oct 2021
RielHinami14 said:
This anime is far beyond my expectation. When my first time watching (1st season), look good. I only watch it because recommendation and I dont have any idea to watch other anime. But when I tried to watch 2nd cour (kinda 2nd season), I only watch this for fun and don't expect too much on this series. But later, when keep watch this I feel anime story are very wonderful.

My is rating (I want to have a Kitten, nya/10). I might give 9/10 for next season, maybe depend on their storyline for vol 7-13 LN (season 2). Only this season (2nd cour) I will give a special treatment.
Small fact rewatch this after wath last ep of ss2 then you will see how hard this ep can deal. As a novel reader this ep hit even harder than the Paul ep.
Pages (10) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.