Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 15, 2021 7:41 AM
Sep 2021
I wanted to know, (for anyone that read the manga of this show) if you were able to find it in English and where? I'm trying to find the manga version of this show but can't find it in English and wanted to know if anyone was able to read it in the English language. Kinda random, I know.
Dec 15, 2021 8:05 AM
Jun 2020
weebisme1 said:
I wanted to know, (for anyone that read the manga of this show) if you were able to find it in English and where? I'm trying to find the manga version of this show but can't find it in English and wanted to know if anyone was able to read it in the English language. Kinda random, I know.
is there a manga version?
Dec 15, 2021 8:09 AM

Aug 2021
weebisme1 said:

https://chap.manganelo.com/manga-ma92420

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...
Dec 15, 2021 8:39 AM
Sep 2021
Goated_Weeb526 said:
weebisme1 said:

https://chap.manganelo.com/manga-ma92420
dang its really slow and for some reason doesn't work too properly, I was also hoping if the English translation could be found as a actual hard copy manga, but still thanks alot!
Dec 15, 2021 10:07 AM
May 2020
I read it a long time ago on Manga rock, when it was still a thing...
Dec 15, 2021 1:54 PM
Dec 2020
weebisme1 said:
There's no manga because it's an anime original. You can tell if there's a manga or not if you go into the animes MAL page :)
Dec 15, 2021 3:21 PM
Sep 2021
Anime_-freak9 said:
weebisme1 said:
There's no manga because it's an anime original. You can tell if there's a manga or not if you go into the animes MAL page :)
Hey, I do know its an anime original but I think they made a manga adaption after the show! So I was just wondering of it was found in English bcs everywhere I tried looking for it, it was all in Japanese (even Spanish for some reason...) Thanks for the message though!
Dec 15, 2021 5:59 PM
Dec 2020
weebisme1 said:
Anime_-freak9 said:
Hey, I do know its an anime original but I think they made a manga adaption after the show! So I was just wondering of it was found in English bcs everywhere I tried looking for it, it was all in Japanese (even Spanish for some reason...) Thanks for the message though!
Ohhhh right. Yeah I forgot about that. Now that I think of it I've heard of the manga adapted from the movie "Your Name" that was an anime original
Dec 16, 2021 12:43 AM
Apr 2020
https://mangadex.org/title/82c462e3-a8b1-458b-88b7-67c6849ad439/ano-hi-mita-hana-no-namae-o-bokutachi-wa-mada-shiranai

You can read it in English off of here, the final chapter hasn’t been released yet but that’s because the typesetter for it has been going through a really rough time so it might take quite a while longer. Enjoy!
Dec 16, 2021 3:26 AM
Sep 2021
Anime_-freak9 said:
weebisme1 said:
Ohhhh right. Yeah I forgot about that. Now that I think of it I've heard of the manga adapted from the movie "Your Name" that was an anime original
Yea Sometimes people will do that if the anime was a hit. Thanks alot again!
Dec 16, 2021 3:26 AM
Sep 2021
Sushi099 said:
https://mangadex.org/title/82c462e3-a8b1-458b-88b7-67c6849ad439/ano-hi-mita-hana-no-namae-o-bokutachi-wa-mada-shiranai

You can read it in English off of here, the final chapter hasn’t been released yet but that’s because the typesetter for it has been going through a really rough time so it might take quite a while longer. Enjoy!
Thanks alot! This is actually really great I'll definitely read it from here! Thanks again!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2011

1237 by Grimenio »»
Yesterday, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2011

388 by Grimenio »»
May 14, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2011

328 by Grimenio »»
May 8, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2011

423 by Grimenio »»
May 8, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 19, 2011

218 by Grimenio »»
May 4, 2:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.