Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Some context for Eris's actions on the last episode (minor spoilers for the next episode)

New
Dec 13, 2021 4:08 AM

Jul 2017
She is aware that she took advantage of him/her situation, and reflects on it later on. And the dumping topic is just a misunderstanding caused by the short letter, she left to train.

(letter said something more akin to we as a party are imbalanced, and some subs translated it as we arent made for each other or smth its translation error)
Kitsune_089Dec 13, 2021 4:13 AM
Dec 13, 2021 4:13 AM
May 2020
Kitsune_089 said:
She is aware that she took advantage of him/her situation, and reflects on it later on. And the dumping topic is just a misunderstanding caused by the short letter, she left to train.

Might be nice to actually put ur content under a spoiler tag for those unfortunate souls who mis-clicked on this post. Just saying.
Dec 13, 2021 4:21 AM
Jan 2021
Yeah I’d say probably put a spoiler tag on this. For the people who haven’t you know
Dec 13, 2021 5:33 AM
Nov 2021
If it's going to be in the next episode leave it at that then🤨
Dec 13, 2021 5:51 AM
Jan 2021
Kitsune_089 said:

(letter said something more akin to we as a party are imbalanced, and some subs translated it as we arent made for each other or smth its translation error)

Wait why you say him/her?
Dec 13, 2021 7:31 AM
Feb 2021
Just have to wait for the next episode ..
Dec 13, 2021 8:41 AM
Oct 2020
I dont know why....Laugh in LN reader* but in the same time depression* but happy in the same time* depression* Pain* man...at least imma read da LN
Dec 13, 2021 9:06 AM

Jul 2017

"Do you know why snow is white? 
Because it's forgotten what color it's supposed to be." - C.C.

Dec 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Sep 2018
Kitsune_089 said:

So it was just a misunderstanding when

''we arent made for each other'' is what was in the letter. Its not a translation error. That's how most people would interpret it.
“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Dec 13, 2021 9:52 AM

Sep 2018
Elinchayiel said:
Kitsune_089 said:

''we arent made for each other'' is what was in the letter. Its not a translation error. That's how most people would interpret it.

Where did you get that? Is that the words the VA spoke?

"you and I aren't well-matched right now"

That's the sub I saw, it has a completely different meaning.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 13, 2021 10:59 AM
Sep 2020
borderliner said:
Elinchayiel said:

Apparently the original was "we aren't on the same level". Anyways, I found it easy to understand, since Eris was always talking about how rudeus was always saving her and protecting her, and her going with ghilaine is also quite foreshadowing. Anyways, the last scene was really sad still.
Dec 13, 2021 2:13 PM

Sep 2018
borderliner said:
Elinchayiel said:

That has the same meaning. Atleast to people who are decently well versed with words. Eris is an idiot with words and language so she probably thought what she wrote could be taken literally. But it lacks the context for that.

“Ha ha, the synergy between my left and right hand made them feel scared.” Ye Xiu said.
Dec 13, 2021 4:23 PM

Sep 2018
Elinchayiel said:
borderliner said:

That has the same meaning. Atleast to people who are decently well versed with words. Eris is an idiot with words and language so she probably thought what she wrote could be taken literally. But it lacks the context for that.

So...

You clearly never saw a sub that said ''we aren't made for each other''

What Eris wrote "you and I aren't well-matched right now" was terse and accurate, entirely in keeping with her character. Rudy is the one with the insecurities and lack the social skills that lead to him misinterpreting what she means.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Dec 13, 2021 5:51 PM

Jun 2016
Oh shit im so glad that was a misunderstanding… Looking forward to see Iris’s kittens.
Dec 13, 2021 7:57 PM
Jun 2020
Rudeus having ED because of this is really funny lol
Dec 14, 2021 1:55 AM

Jul 2017
DownBadToday said:
Kitsune_089 said:

Wait why you say him/her?

Just weird sentence structure nothing more
Dec 14, 2021 1:58 AM

Jul 2017
Elinchayiel said:
Kitsune_089 said:

No it wasnt lmao whats your source
Apr 21, 9:24 AM
Jan 2024
Reply to boner_fide
Rudeus having ED because of this is really funny lol
@boner_fide Acting like this is an invitation to other people to laugh at your suffering when you get sick. Are you ok? do you need a therapy?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.