Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 26, 2021 9:46 AM
Aug 2021
Not saying this LN is horrible, its fine actually, its just that I feel rather confused sometimes and in some parts it just made me go "okay, I don't really care right now"

again, this LN isn't bad, most of the characters are pretty cool and still reek of that danganronpa charm sometimes and I myself have been a fan of the series for a year now buuut for some reason this novel had moments where my interest would peak, but then another chapter would just made it plummet all the way down again, not only that but i know both of the pretty big spoilers but i still began reading it due to curiosity

I put this book on hold somewhere near the end of VOL1 i think, it was a moment about the twist involving one of the side characters whose name i forgot, that scene made me think "alright, this is getting too boring" so i just put it on hold and been thinking about dropping it, but i wanna give it a 2nd chance a little so someone ted talk me about how this LN is worth picking up again
NaschiiFeb 20, 2022 4:22 PM
Jan 6, 2022 4:06 PM

Nov 2020
Yeah most of the novel is a snoozefest but the ending really makes up for it IMO. Probably not worth reading just for that one part though, especially since you're only halfway through
Mar 4, 2022 5:26 AM
Aug 2021
Spaceman_Sp1ff said:
Yeah most of the novel is a snoozefest but the ending really makes up for it IMO. Probably not worth reading just for that one part though, especially since you're only halfway through

sorry for the late reply i thought the app would notify me about a comment but it doesnt and i eventually forgot about it

anyway yeah the book for me is still on hold and should i just drop it at this point considering i know the end plot twist and most of the characters, while not bad, arent as interesting to me apart from matsuda and obviously ryoko
Aug 6, 2023 6:31 AM
Aug 2023
Perhaps you can reignite your passion for Danganronpa, by playing Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony? If you're into the Class Trials, Here's an article that lists the best skills for you to use so you can have the best advantage while playing.

More topics from this board

» Danganronpa Zero Discussion

Kanonry - Dec 27, 2015

7 by PureStone »»
Jul 3, 2020 5:34 PM

» Where can I read this in english?

Trap_Traps_Traps - Jul 28, 2016

4 by Trap_Traps_Traps »»
Aug 21, 2016 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.