Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2021 10:50 PM
Dec 2020
Just wondering if it's an unpopular opinion for me to say koko is annoying as fuck. Her attitude, her clingyness, the way she treats chinami I just cant stand it. The show is actually decent at times, but anytime koko does anything it just kills it for me. Banri also makes some questionable choices too, but thats another topic. Staying for nana and 2d-kun though
Nov 25, 2021 11:01 PM
Feb 2021
Lots of Nana references. Koko cool I only dislike Banri alter ego as he acts like a bitch. The childhood friend seems to act uninterested even in the end. Koko can be annoying but I found banri alter ego way more annoying
Nov 25, 2021 11:01 PM
Feb 2021
Lots of Nana references. Koko cool I only dislike Banri alter ego as he acts like a bitch. The childhood friend seems to act uninterested even in the end. Koko can be annoying but I found banri alter ego way more annoying
Nov 25, 2021 11:06 PM
Oct 2021
kiddcamel said:
Just wondering if it's an unpopular opinion for me to say koko is annoying as fuck. Her attitude, her clingyness, the way she treats chinami I just cant stand it. The show is actually decent at times, but anytime koko does anything it just kills it for me. Banri also makes some questionable choices too, but thats another topic. Staying for nana and 2d-kun though

I think u are the only one feels that about koko
Nov 25, 2021 11:10 PM
Jul 2021
I don’t mind her character but I didn’t like the childhood friend
Nov 25, 2021 11:18 PM

Jul 2016
I particularly love Kouko. Yes, she's clingy and the intense kind of lover but I never found her annoying. She's also a bit of a brat but is willing to change and I appreciate that about her.
Nov 25, 2021 11:24 PM
Dec 2018
I actually loved Kouko, sure, in the beginning she was annoying, but in the later episodes she shows how much she's grown,
Actually I think they're all great characters once you consider their circumstances, and all of them show some sort of development (except for 2D-kun, he was great from the beginning)
Nov 25, 2021 11:27 PM
Dec 2020
kiddcamel said:

Agree,i really hate Koko Banri as a character,imo the only thing decent about this show is the story,the character just isnt my type
Nov 25, 2021 11:33 PM
Dec 2020
TuxedoMarx45 said:
I actually loved Kouko, sure, in the beginning she was annoying, but in the later episodes she shows how much she's grown,
Actually I think they're all great characters once you consider their circumstances, and all of them show some sort of development (except for 2D-kun, he was great from the beginning)
Yea I get that. Perhaps I was too harsh. I’ll finish it & see if my opinion changes at all
Nov 25, 2021 11:35 PM
Nov 2021
someone said that he/she is rlly irritated because of kouko's attitude. bruhhhhhhhh if u said because of her clingyness, irl girls are really clingy if she loves u. may be u dont have any experience on having a GF lmaoer. Then u said that she's annoying, I think u really have so many introvert friends. If u see kouko/banri's actions that are questionable, u dont have to compare them with ur jackass brain coz maybe u do the same thing as they do :v. but I agree on 1 thing that NANA IS THE MVP OF THE STORY. as conclusion, kouko and banri are 90% similar to many couples out there.

regards,
Infidelum
Nov 25, 2021 11:36 PM
Dec 2020
knightmare84 said:
Yea his alter ego is always complaining about some shit. Imagine though, basically spectating yourself as someone else lives your life as you, it would probably suck
Nov 25, 2021 11:39 PM
Dec 2020
Infidelum said:
someone said that he/she is rlly irritated because of kouko's attitude. bruhhhhhhhh if u said because of her clingyness, irl girls are really clingy if she loves u. may be u dont have any experience on having a GF lmaoer. Then u said that she's annoying, I think u really have so many introvert friends. If u see kouko/banri's actions that are questionable, u dont have to compare them with ur jackass brain coz maybe u do the same thing as they do :v. but I agree on 1 thing that NANA IS THE MVP OF THE STORY. as conclusion, kouko and banri are 90% similar to many couples out there.

regards,
Infidelum
yep never had a girlfriend so I just see what I see in movies and anime. And personally I just would’ve handled a lot of the situations differently than banri but that’s just me
Nov 25, 2021 11:46 PM
May 2021
This anime is so disappointing i don't know what the hell is banri up to.
Nov 26, 2021 12:05 AM

Apr 2020
I like Koukou, her deredere nature makes me like her tbh.
Nov 26, 2021 1:41 AM
Mar 2021
She's supposed to be annoying, remember the reason she even went to that college in the first place?
Nov 26, 2021 2:22 AM
May 2019
It's not really unpopular opinion lot of people prefer Linda and hate kouko, for me I disliked her at first but after her character development I started liking her I honestly don't like Linda because that bitch keep seducing Banri as well as hated Banri because of how many times he almost cheated on his girlfriend
Nov 26, 2021 2:28 AM
Sep 2021
Well she has her moments where i dont like her at all but sometimes shes not that bad
Nov 26, 2021 4:24 AM
May 2021
I like her so much !!
Yeah sometimes clinginess is sky rocketing but also she cares a lot. She just don't want any other to leave her, that's why she did those things. But in future she understands what wrong she was doing.
Nov 26, 2021 4:47 AM
Jul 2021
I don’t hate her or anything but I didn’t like that little stunt she pulled near the end where she broke up with him and then acted the next day like nothing happened. It was selfish. I understand why she did it but it was only to protect herself. And what if banri never lost his memory. Then that would’ve just hurt him for no reason. It especially made me mad after how much she nagged him about being there for her and never leaving her. I liked Linda a lot more. She was more down to earth and cared for banri deeply and was always there for him. It was her light that guided him out of the hospital that one time and gave him hope. Also she is friends with Nana and she was great.
Nov 26, 2021 7:45 AM
Jan 2021
She has the perfect amount of clinginess and I agree with most of her actions regarding her relationship with Banri (like I would be angry to if my significant other is inside a club in a questionable position with his/her ex crush/ relationship).

I hate Banri, specifically Ghost Banri, that guy is a simp and a bitch.
Nov 26, 2021 9:38 AM
May 2020
[small SPOILER WARNING AHEAD]

For me she was a good character. The story was also well written and it is an absolutely stunning anime. Loved every moment, even heartbreaking scenes. First I disliked Koko for giving up on Banri bc he was losing his memories. But it turns out after the promise I liked her again.
Nov 26, 2021 10:20 AM
Jan 2021
She’s a spoiled rich girl that got everything she wanted until Banri’s best friend rejected her. I think she has a really good character development, especially dealing with Banri. I like all of the characters but Banri is definitely the most annoying.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Nov 26, 2021 10:25 AM
Dec 2020
I preferred Linda honestly XD
Nov 26, 2021 9:59 PM
May 2021
She was so goddamn annoying
Nov 27, 2021 2:59 AM

Apr 2016
I prefer Linda...

“Don’t cry. Not yet.
Just feeling the frustration is enough”

Nov 27, 2021 8:08 AM
Feb 2021
Koko is maybe difficult to understand and can be very annoying some times but in facts I prefer a complex character very controversial in her personality because that's makes her more human
Nov 27, 2021 4:24 PM
Jan 2021
Yea I honestly loved Koko as a character.
Nov 27, 2021 7:12 PM
Dec 2020
I thought she was funny asf lol especially with the Eiffel tower stabbing her head
Nov 28, 2021 6:56 AM
Nov 2018
I thought she was ok. I mean like the real character I didn't like was Tada. He was so empty and boring. The real best characters were 2D and Nana lmao
Nov 29, 2021 5:24 AM

Feb 2021
I disliked her at first. She grew on me as the story happened, which I'm pretty sure is the intention

Character development is a wonderful thing
Nov 30, 2021 9:00 AM
Sep 2021
Its actually reality . I dont find her annoying at all , her attitude shows how much she loves Banri . Like most of the girls in real life act that way , so I dont find it weird at all but cute and lovable . Well I didnt like Linda for another fact
Nov 30, 2021 9:06 AM

Jul 2019
Honestly, I don't remember much, but I liked the chemistry that Tada and Koko had.

Tada was the real annoying one. Like the number of times this dude needed to see a therapist and said no. k den.
Feb 5, 2022 3:04 PM
Apr 2018
kiddcamel said:
no cuz I agree! I find her really annoying and creepy and clingy. Like she is so annoying and such an attention hog I cannot describe my dislike for her
Feb 28, 2022 11:22 AM

Jul 2012
animeforlife808 said:
Its actually reality . I dont find her annoying at all , her attitude shows how much she loves Banri . Like most of the girls in real life act that way , so I dont find it weird at all but cute and lovable . Well I didnt like Linda for another fact

I feel the same. She reminded me a lot of my first GF which had almost the same attitude as koko. But in the end 2D always better than 3D, FeelsBadMan.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 1, 2022 1:10 PM

Jun 2016
Kouko isn't really the issue, it's more the guys she falls for are actively worsening her self esteem issues. She has very little adeptness in aproaching other people due to her being avoided by others from early on and probably also from a very sheltered upbringing. She has basically no platonic friends she can geniunely connect with meaning her only emotional companion is her boyfriend at the time which results in her overbearing nature.

She has a lot of dedication but no place to put so what she needed was someone who sees her dedication, friendliness and good nature and help her connect with people more easily so that she could be more confident in herself while also being assured enough for their love being obvious to her so she could grow. Banri is about as bad as a guy could be for her, being occupied with his own issues and also not willing to let anyone help him meaning Kouko is never abled to fully grasp what is going inside him only worsening her anxiety. Especially considering she also isn't able to confront him properly due to her anxiety thus reeking up passive pressure on him making him even more self isolating.

tl;dr Banri needed someone (Linda) to kick his ass and give him a reality check and Kouko needed a social person to integrate her into society and build her confidence by always being upfront and assured with their own emotions. Which both are horrible at providing for each other. Plus they have no fun chemistry.
baahh.
Mar 4, 2022 9:45 AM

Nov 2021
koko is bitch and I totally agree with you <<< Linda

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.