Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Nov 8, 2021 6:19 PM

Jul 2016
People need to stop comparing with the source material.

"Manga did this", "LN did that".

Bruh, this is the anime section. We'll judge each season with how the story is told. For all we know, "skipped content" could just be retold in a different order and now, you have just spoiled things for anime-only viewers.

I haven't read all the source materials but I am well past the anime. People arguing about "this and that" are always the ones spoiling everything, in every single anime discussion.

Nov 8, 2021 6:34 PM

Dec 2012
Heartwarming episode

Nov 8, 2021 7:37 PM

Jan 2021
Haradaluisia said:
Tylaen said:
The build-up to this emotional-point was fairly hampered to me by way of Rudy having to have an internal-monologue spelling it out in the middle of it all, that and there not being a whole lot of build-up to begin with.

An emotionally charged confrontation where both parties come out looking bad, then Paul gets a 5-minute wake-up call by Duckman. The aforementioned occurs and I'm left feeling like I got the cliff-notes on this whole drama. I mean, props for avoiding the trope where nobody talks to each other and nothing gets solved, but this is so succinct that I'm left feeling dry.

That and Rudy's fairly mechanical affection once he got over the hump, but I guess that's less about the storytelling and more about Rudy himself just not tickling my eyes.

It's...efficient...? Storytelling but I can't say I was moved all that much. The more I think about it, the more I'm a bit perplexed by the prior anticipation and reaction to this.

O'well.

because you hate the main character and all the other characters do in this series, so you don't have any emotional feelings towards the scene.

Because you hate this anime, so you don't have any feelings when watching it.

because you only see other people's mistakes even though the other person has done good, so you don't have any feelings when watching it.

Because you watch only to find fault for watching what you hate, so you have no feelings while watching it.

Because you only think "Bad people can't change" that's why you hate this show and have no feelings when watching it.

Because you don't like the change in character from bad to good? so you don't feel anything while watching it.

Then why do you watch and spend useless time with something you don't like?

That doesn't mean you can't watch this show. but it would be better if you keep quiet about what you don't like.

don't write anything if you hate it.

I will not argue with you, good bye

O'Well.
Even though I don't get at all where he is coming from with his biggest complaints about the episode being the key points that make it great from my perspective, this is a discussion thread about the episode it doesn't say positive comments only.

Critiques can be good it can allow you to see the show from a perspective you might not have noticed before.
Nov 8, 2021 7:41 PM
Nov 8, 2021 8:02 PM

Oct 2008
haha! little sister Norn is still mad against Rudeus!!
but good thing Son and Dad made-up!
5/5.

Nov 8, 2021 9:17 PM

Jul 2016
What...? An episode with practically zero perversion? Woah.

Okay, simple yet effective. Pretty nice "reconciliation" episode overall. Geese was basically the audience telling Paul to stop with his bullshit.
Nov 8, 2021 9:36 PM
Mar 2012
Haradaluisia said:
Tylaen said:
The build-up to this emotional-point was fairly hampered to me by way of Rudy having to have an internal-monologue spelling it out in the middle of it all, that and there not being a whole lot of build-up to begin with.

An emotionally charged confrontation where both parties come out looking bad, then Paul gets a 5-minute wake-up call by Duckman. The aforementioned occurs and I'm left feeling like I got the cliff-notes on this whole drama. I mean, props for avoiding the trope where nobody talks to each other and nothing gets solved, but this is so succinct that I'm left feeling dry.

That and Rudy's fairly mechanical affection once he got over the hump, but I guess that's less about the storytelling and more about Rudy himself just not tickling my eyes.

It's...efficient...? Storytelling but I can't say I was moved all that much. The more I think about it, the more I'm a bit perplexed by the prior anticipation and reaction to this.

O'well.

because you hate the main character and all the other characters do in this series, so you don't have any emotional feelings towards the scene.

because you only see other people's mistakes even though the other person has done good, so you don't have any feelings when watching it.

Because you watch only to find fault for watching what you hate, so you have no feelings while watching it.

Because you only think "Bad people can't change" that's why you hate this show and have no feelings when watching it.

Because you don't like the change in character from bad to good? so you don't feel anything while watching it.

That doesn't mean you can't watch this show. but it would be better if you keep quiet about what you don't like.

O'Well.

well said, man. cant believe he kept coming back even tho he clearly hates this series especially on season 1
Nov 8, 2021 10:08 PM
Jul 2018
It's so nice now that Rudeus has reunited with his father.
Nov 8, 2021 10:41 PM

Mar 2019
THANK God.. this series... recovered the essence that lacked in its first episodes...

PS: are we gonna see "Princess Leia" again? xD
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Nov 8, 2021 10:55 PM

Dec 2020
never ever, Ever thought id say this. but, with that opening scene? paul has definitely earned some respect from me. ok i lied not some but a fuck load. just like how rudeus was struggling a lot, he did too. he suddenly went somewhere unfamiliar with his daughter, his wife and anyone he knows nowhere near. being scared, confused and tired, like rudeus, he still had to put on a brave confirming face for his daughter. though unlike rudeus who was barely struggling to go anywhere alive, he struggled finding his family. or just, anyone, really.

we also now know why norn was so mad at rudeus. not only because she saw a stranger beating up her father, but that stranger is beating up her father who she's seen to be going to a worse state everyday, pushing himself beyond the limits and still trying to reach his goal, a goal that isn't even something he knows for sure will be reached. that was so good, seriously, not even 5 minutes but that was great

tears fr started pouring once paul entered the bar, not even when they talked just when i Entered it BRO i was trying to hold it back but it was useless my sleeves are now wet covered in tears. that father-son talk was really good. really awkward, quiet, and uncomfortable but exactly because of that it felt so real

nways the past few eps have been pretty low on the fan service. almost 0 compared to last season lol, not complaining at All tho since i prefer it like that but if we were to get more fan service (since well it Is quiet a big part of rudeus' personality) i hope its not as ..Extreme
Nov 9, 2021 12:13 AM

Apr 2015
Haradaluisia said:
because you hate the main character
I >dislike< Rudy.

and all the other characters do in this series,
I like Duckman. I’m meh on the others.
so you don't have any emotional feelings towards the scene.
It would help if Eris got over her Tsun phase with other people besides Rudy.

Dislike. You’re projecting your feelings onto me

When the Series starts to take his pedophilia seriously, I might be less harsh on it.

I have feelings while watching but hate is not one of them. Have I become a Cartoon villain? Big hmmm’s

Don’t force your skewed view of my morals on me. Keep that to yourself

Obviously so man children like yourself can have a hissy fit on my behalf

Take your own advice and don’t post about what you like. It would be better that way!

lol

Stay butthurt, my friend.
Nov 9, 2021 4:08 AM

Jul 2020
can someone tell me what geese is up to? is he gonna help them find the missing people?
Nov 9, 2021 5:47 AM

Apr 2015
dcup said:
can someone tell me what geese is up to? is he gonna help them find the missing people?
22:39 to 22:52 implies that to be the case.
Nov 9, 2021 6:19 AM
Feb 2016
dcup said:
we Will se that on Season 3 .

Season 3 Will cover vol 12-16 which is the best arc in MT .

I think season 3 Will be highest rating isekai ever ,if the Adaptation goes well maybe rating around 8,8 -8,9
Nov 9, 2021 7:04 AM

Apr 2018
Damn, another great episode. That Geese guy deserves a trophy, he just said everything I wanted to say. Good thing that he didn't receive any punch from Paul after all those insults. lol
810TeamsNov 9, 2021 7:10 AM

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”
― Mark Twain

Nov 9, 2021 8:29 AM

Dec 2013
LETS GO GEESE THE GOAT
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Nov 9, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2012
KelvinNazrey said:
dcup said:

I think season 3 Will be highest rating isekai ever ,if the Adaptation goes well maybe rating around 8,8 -8,9
Season 3 will likely adapt 13-18, season two will likely end on the high note of 12. If we get to season 3 I'm im inclined to agree, especially if it's season 3 part one as it's own listing. It would likely get best Isekai and 2nd best fantasy behind FMAB.
Nov 9, 2021 9:17 AM
Feb 2016
Raptor1221 said:
KelvinNazrey said:

Season 3 will likely adapt 13-18, season two will likely end on the high note of 12. If we get to season 3 I'm im inclined to agree, especially if it's season 3 part one as it's own listing. It would likely get best Isekai and 2nd best fantasy behind FMAB.

Nah man

Season 2 vol 7-11 ( i don't mind if have 18 ep) the end episode is when Rudeus got message from Paul

Season 3 should be started from Beggarit arc (vol 12 ) not 13 .

Season 2 Will be ended at middle arc if they ended on vol 12 so It's weird ,it Will be cliff hanger on the middle arc
Nov 9, 2021 10:06 AM

Oct 2012
KelvinNazrey said:
Raptor1221 said:

Nah man

Season 2 vol 7-11 ( i don't mind if have 18 ep) the end episode is when Rudeus got message from Paul

Season 2 Will be ended at middle arc if they ended on vol 12 so It's weird ,it Will be cliff hanger on the middle arc
You're getting order mixed. Vol 12 is the end of Labyrinth Arc not the start in the LN. 12 is a perfect end point for season two as it is also the end of the first half of Mushoku with the end of the set up phase and the mana calamity story arc. It's the perfect stopping point.
Raptor1221Nov 9, 2021 10:13 AM
Nov 9, 2021 11:15 AM
Dec 2018
Season 2 will be pretty stale since Rudeus's time in Ranoa University is extremely slice-of-life heavy.

If there will be a season 3, then that will be one of if not the best season of Mushoku Tensei.

I am assuming the adaption will go like this:

1. Volume 1-6 is S1 (1) - My rankings
2. Volume 7-12 is S2 (4)
3. Volume 13-18 is S3 (2)
4. Volume 19-end is S4 (3)

ConceptualheroNov 9, 2021 11:20 AM
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Nov 9, 2021 11:35 AM

Feb 2008
My god that bread was animated beautifully!
Nov 9, 2021 11:58 AM
Dec 2007
Raptor1221 said:
KelvinNazrey said:

Nah man

You're getting order mixed. Vol 12 is the end of Labyrinth Arc not the start in the LN. 12 is a perfect end point for season two as it is also the end of the first half of Mushoku with the end of the set up phase and the mana calamity story arc. It's the perfect stopping point.
12 is the perfect stopping point, but also particularly cruel with how that novel ends. You would have people foaming at the mouth to find out what happens next lol

Conceptualhero said:
Season 2 will be pretty stale since Rudeus's time in Ranoa University is extremely slice-of-life heavy.

If there will be a season 3, then that will be one of if not the best season of Mushoku Tensei.

I am assuming the adaption will go like this:

1. Volume 1-6 is S1 (1) - My rankings
2. Volume 7-12 is S2 (4)
3. Volume 13-18 is S3 (2)
4. Volume 19-end is S4 (3)

I think the school arc stuff could

Both of those side stories are really important, and are action heavy. It'll liven up that arc
Nov 9, 2021 2:47 PM

Aug 2019
i almost cried at that hug scene thats super rare, 10/10 ep easily
Nov 9, 2021 3:52 PM
Feb 2016
Raptor1221 said:
KelvinNazrey said:

Nah man

Oh shit , i have mixed between LN and WN ,in WN Beggarit arc split to 2 Vol .

But you know.. i hope they make 26 ep in season 2 ,because Beggarit arc is so long ,i wish last 2 vol have 10 ep
Nov 9, 2021 5:16 PM

Oct 2012
KelvinNazrey said:
Raptor1221 said:

Oh shit , i have mixed between LN and WN ,in WN Beggarit arc split to 2 Vol .

But you know.. i hope they make 26 ep in season 2 ,because Beggarit arc is so long ,i wish last 2 vol have 10 ep
They can cut the fat in the more slow arcs like they did with Vol. 4, honestly might help overall.
Nov 9, 2021 6:08 PM
May 2016
Was I expecting too much in hoping Rudeus and Paul's parties would merge? The odds that they met up in the same place in the entire planet are pretty damn low, why risk never seeing each other again? Especially when both are actively searching for their family members. Whatever, I still enjoyed it.
Nov 9, 2021 7:56 PM

Jan 2017
Paul not being extremely unlikable for once?! Geeese truly the MVP in the son-father rebonding
Nov 9, 2021 8:03 PM

Jan 2021
Smartzombie47 said:
Was I expecting too much in hoping Rudeus and Paul's parties would merge? The odds that they met up in the same place in the entire planet are pretty damn low, why risk never seeing each other again? Especially when both are actively searching for their family members. Whatever, I still enjoyed it.

He is staying in Millis though as like a Hub for the lost people, even says in the quest he gave out at the start of episode 11, he would be better served staying as people who find people or information will come to him that way.

Nov 10, 2021 2:32 AM
Apr 2015
Rob7 said:
Comparing to manga i'm disapointed with Eris, she is just an unidimensional trope of a Tsundere 100% of time in the anime (while in the books she is whatever the reader wants). Anime is wasting her.

Also the comic did better the talk no jutsu of Gesu, with a bit of action and monsters instead of lazy bar talk.

And the anime did not exposed very well the degradation of Paul. He was not depressed only because of his family, but EVERYBODY HE KNEW fron Buena Village is dead. And he, as protector of that village, feel guilty for it, for not find them earlier.

I think you are missing all the points of the anime.

First of all, anime has been showing details instead of spelling it out for you. So the montage in the OP is good at portraying Paul's efforts and countless shits he has been seeing. Most anime-onlies can already see his hardships in that montage, we don't really need to add more details. Sure, I would love more details, but so far there is no harm done in skipping them. Who need to know more about the horse he got? Or in details about how he fell into depression, when the montage already portrays plenty?

Secondly, the random monster hunt in the sewer of Milishion is ridiculous. Imagine a dangerous monster at B-rank roaming below the capital of a big nation. It also portrays Geesu a more combative type, but in reality he isn't one, and also the lack of a proper party for a quest goes against how adventurer works. Even if Paul and Geesu are S-ranked it is kinda stupid to go on a quest like that. Paul should have known better as well, giving that he is also a renown adventurer thus he has experience with quests and monsters. Imagine Paul doesn't understand how monster can be dangerous to the point that Geesu has to drag him out to do such a quest to show him that. The manga downgrades Paul so much, in his experience and combat ability. Also Geesu should also have known that a drunk man and a non-combative thief aren't suited for a B-ranked monster hunt.

And thirdly, you are so, so wrong about Eris. She has been showing great growth so far, even in subtle details: how she held back against Minitona in the Great Forest, how she tried to console Rudeus and protected him when Paul came, or how she already expected her family's death in the last episode. She is not an one-dimensional tsundere as you claimed. In fact, she rarely acts "tsuntsun" after episode 8.

In any case, the audience should expect that each medium has its own advantages and disadvantages for adaptation. Anime has animation and sound, but it is severely constrained by time and money. You can't expect a 1:1 adaptation in each medium.
_afk_Nov 10, 2021 2:43 AM
Nov 10, 2021 5:30 AM

May 2016
Very emotional and heartwarming episode, and can't help to think about what if Paul finds
out Rudy is older than him during the talk with Geese.

couldn't control dem tears, stupid onions.
Nov 10, 2021 1:06 PM
Nov 2017
There's only ONE major reason I disliked this episode. That scene where Rudy breaks down was one of my favourite scenes in the Manga, it absolutely pisses me off that they never included the family photo cracking and breaking apart when they had their fight and then slowly putting those cracked pieces back once they made up. UGH That would've made the scene an absolutely 10/10 for the season. The pacing just felt too rushed imo.
Nov 10, 2021 3:14 PM
Oct 2020
Crollybear said:
There's only ONE major reason I disliked this episode. That scene where Rudy breaks down was one of my favourite scenes in the Manga, it absolutely pisses me off that they never included the family photo cracking and breaking apart when they had their fight and then slowly putting those cracked pieces back once they made up. UGH That would've made the scene an absolutely 10/10 for the season. The pacing just felt too rushed imo.

the anime is adapting the light novel not the manga
Nov 10, 2021 3:59 PM
Dec 2018
hattrem1 said:
Crollybear said:

the anime is adapting the light novel not the manga

Yes, I have also noticed that the Manga sometimes add extra scenes that were not present in the light novel.
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Nov 10, 2021 5:32 PM
Apr 2020
dabdabgoose said:
Rob7 said:

Damn, the LN even explained events like this (how he got a free horse).

RIP the pace.

That's why novel readers hate most of anime adaptations: because the studios don't adapt in the slowest way possible, with 100 episodes per season, just for their boring reader sake.
and this is why I dislike source material elitists, they have no concept of reality and how it's simply not possible to add everything, you don't need to add absolutely everything to keep the message on point.

They have skipped a few things that are important in the future, like a meeting that Eris have with an important character and that they stay a week in the city, unlikely in the anime that they depart in the next day. I didn't liked the changes that they made, because he passed more time with his dad in the novel and even had a dinner with his sister and dad, that allow us to see the resentment of his sister towards her dad's agressor, Rudeus, that is important too in the development of their relationship in the future, but even so I think that it was still a good episode.
zgardstarNov 10, 2021 5:41 PM
Nov 10, 2021 7:39 PM

Jan 2013
What an episode! What a reunion!
I would only have wished for it to last for a longer time but no, they're already on the move and there is no way for them to contact each other.

I indeed forgot how amazing Mushoku Tensei could be, the whole storytelling, character development, a straight 10/10 episode!

Also, just a thought, will it be possible for us to see them all together as they used to be before, even after all of this? I do wonder...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Nov 11, 2021 1:06 AM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Honestly, the one episode this whole series that was purely wholesome. Feels so refreshing.
Nov 11, 2021 8:07 AM

Apr 2016
What was Paul going to say about Geese at the end?
Nov 11, 2021 8:14 AM

Dec 2016
The realism of this episode is commendable.

It's a good thing Rudy and Paul made up by talking it out.

Paul really had it tough all this time. If someone has a slutty personality, it is quite natural that it can be difficult for one to imagine that they can have difficult times too. So, Rudy blabbing that Paul must have had it easy playing with women without knowing anything, it's obvious that Paul will get triggered. As for Paul, it is really immature of him as a father for having high expectations from a child who just happens to be a prodigy. Good thing both of them had someone by their side to make them realize their mistakes. Thanks to Geese and Ruijerd, these two father and son could come in terms with each other.

Also just let me vent, Eris is freakin' annoying...
Glad Ruijerd punched her.

That glimpse of Rudy's past life, that's what would make people temporarily regret calling him ‘hentai pervy old man’...

Rudy had a friend to hang out with...if only he didn't lash out like that, but it's natural for some people like them to get triggered.

If I was in Ruijerd's place I would find it so embarrassing handing out my own figure sculptures to people XD
Nov 11, 2021 5:27 PM

Sep 2018
This anime have pervert and degenerate thing but when it comes to serious matter, it's really serious. I like the life lesson. I love the advice of the guy and how they reconcile.
Nov 11, 2021 10:34 PM
Sep 2021
To be honest hot topic or not and I know the manga is a bad adaptation of the light novel but for specifically this scene of rudeus and paul i would prefer the manga instead and no hate just my opinion
Nov 12, 2021 4:37 AM
Oct 2009
FragmantLemon said:
Paul not being extremely unlikable for once?! Geeese truly the MVP in the son-father rebonding

Paul is the best character in the entire novel(at least of what's been translated so far), you'll eat your words if they don't fuck up the next seasons.
Nov 12, 2021 6:34 AM

Jan 2017
DarkAnima said:
FragmantLemon said:

Paul is the best character in the entire novel(at least of what's been translated so far), you'll eat your words if they don't fuck up the next seasons.

Ok thanks for the heads up, I will definitely hate Paul more 👍
Nov 12, 2021 1:04 PM

Apr 2020
So glad to see Rudy and Paul made up, even if they only see each other in such little time. I hope they don't have a lot of regrets coming after this.
Nov 14, 2021 5:49 AM

Aug 2014
Ok it went all the way I wanted :) Was a little too long, they should make it weekly not seasonal.It is not perfect anime, but I like it.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 14, 2021 5:51 PM
Sep 2018
You gotta love Geese man, he really is that best friend you need in your life while you’re going through a crap time!

Btw Paul looks mighty fine with the beard ngl ;)
Nov 15, 2021 11:02 AM

May 2018
Paul and Rudeus finally made up!

Geese best pal.
Nov 19, 2021 7:27 PM
Mar 2012
Geese, bartender & Norn such a strong wholesome support circle.
lol Eris maddog mode
Nov 22, 2021 9:44 PM

Oct 2019
A very emotional episode. Just like the title suggested this episode had the actual reunion of Paul with Rudeus. A reunion does not tend to follow a family squabble but this time it did. It appears that they both needed this, perhaps Paul more than Rudeus. While Paul and his team found multiple other missing persons they never managed to find Paul's own family. As a result Paul fell into despair and escaped into the bottom of an ale mug.

However his meeting with Rudeus -and discovering that he was alive- lit up the spark of hope inside him once again. Since Rudeus is safe it is now time for both of them to search for the rest of their family. I like that the show has told us nothing about the other members of Rudeus' family, Ghislaine and the family of Eris beside the fate of her grandfather. The writer wants us to wonder about which of them are alive and which dead, and where the survivors are. In time it will be revealed, just like it was shown what happened to Eris' grandpa.

I suspect Rudeus and co will meet Roxy's team first before any of the others. However that will probably take a while since they missed Roxy and her team, who appeared to be going to the other direction, toward (apparently) the Demon Continent. As for Ghislaine she is redundant as long as the kids have Ruijerd to protect them. If something happens to him -as an earlier red flag about the 'seven powers' suggested- then I assume we will have a Ghislaine ex machina after just a few episodes of Rudeus and Eris fending for themselves.
Nov 30, 2021 3:21 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Sick_Boypg said:
Episode 6 was great... There's reason why Jobless reincarnation called 'The Grandfather of all Isekai'🤗😊

This drama is great indeed, but the best is really yet to come, so far, this series has been surviving mostly on the insane good adaptation that is getting than anything else.
There is a long ways to go before I could tell to anime onlies, see, this is why it gets such fame.

I just hope in the long road ahead, they manage to keep this up, but if possible, don't rush as much as they did on this volume, some scenes were skipped/changed entirely to accommodate the faster pacing.

There are like 10-11 chapters, 7 from Rudeous at this city, one with Eris goblin hunting, which is going to be in OVA format, aside from that, they do adapt Roxy's in the episode to come, but that chapter did not need a whole episode for itself... and I m still hoping we will get Ariel plot, which also starts at vol5 and plays major later on.
Hopefully they left it for the end of this season.
Dec 4, 2021 1:20 AM

Jul 2013
Everyone needs a friend like Geese, what a man. That's a real friend right there. What an awesome episode.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.