Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 7, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
Paul is back :o

Looks like we got some son/father reconnecting this episode. I'm still not a fan of Paul in the show but it's kinda nice to see him reunite with Rudy. Plus, it seems Rudy is grateful to see him again after all this time. Regardless of their history, they have a connection and the episode even showed both characters' bond after all this time.

Jul 2017
Last episode it was from Rudeus's POV, now we get to see it in Paul's POV.

The aftermath of the Fittoa incident, and Paul is left with Norn grown up as a child, and most importantly on jis journey to gather those who've had their loved ones also engulfed by the light. Paul really cares about Norn despite his state of drunkenness many, many times.

The old times' meet with Geese to talk about his meeting with 11-year old Rudeus (which we all know how that turned out) to Paul, and the father vents his frustrations to an old pal. His party really kept Norn safe from harm, and that's all matters to Paul. The hallucinations of Rudeus I thought that was quite brillant to showcase the "what ifs" if Paul hadn't stepped in (not like he has a choice). A very disportationate line between father and son. and not being sober detriments his thought process.

Eris trying to be protective of Rudeus by rebutting Paul for making him this way, and luckily there's Ruijerd to stop her quarrel and leave time for both Paul and Rudeus. The serious, no-holds barred conversation between father and son to clear all the misunderstandings, and part of what Paul felt, Rudeus also felt that in his old life before reincarnation (being 33 years old mentally as a shut-in NEET). The reunion of father and son in apologies, forgiveness and the familial hug, AND IT WAS HEARTFELT.

Erm haha, Eris's black eye is her just desserts from Ruijerd, acting out of anger and defense for Rudeus to calm this mad girl down. The entire situation is also spread to both Eris and Ruijerd, and they're more prepared than ever to move forward and like Paul, search for the missing people. But still, Norn may still be afraid of Rudeus, but at least she's acknowledged by Ruijerd, and there they separate on their own journey. Onwards to the Central Continent!

Say as much you want about Paul, but as much as Rifujin no Maganote has already foreshadowed that Paul's reputation will go down from here on, this is at least one of his better salvation moments.

Another spendid episode. Geese is easily the MVP of the episode, and even something as simple as bread is superbly animated.
KANLen09Nov 7, 2021 8:45 AM

Apr 2020
Paul really cares about Norn, well, he's a father after all.
When Rudeus saw Paul's face, he slightly remembered his former self in the real world.
Aww that hug... such a wholesome episode.

Also the bread was very well animated tbh.

Jun 2019
And... I was right. In the last episode, I couldn't blame Paul for anything because I knew it isn't his fault. Even if he said a few mean things to Rudy, he didn't mean it. The thing that Paul was doing his best to look for his family and so many things happening around him made him the way he is right now. I feel so bad for him. I still don't consider him a bad person. Paul is a great father in my eyes. It's just that the situation at hand made him like that. From a cheerful person to a drunkard. Yes, he's not a perfect father but tries to be better at it.

Glad to see Geese back in this episode and talking to Paul about stuff. I like Geese even more now. Norn is really precious. Just wanna say the relationship between Paul and Rudy is getting really complicated with every scene. I feel bad to see them like that but at the same time, it feels very real. That hug was so precious. ╯︿╰ Emotional stuff again this episode.
Nov 7, 2021 7:35 AM

Jul 2015
Good job Studio Bind! So hard to see believable drama being done in anime these days.

They skipped Eris POV meeting someone but I think that can be shown later.
AdrianRubinskyNov 7, 2021 7:39 AM
Nov 7, 2021 7:42 AM

Sep 2018
Nice to actually see the father and son make up!
Nov 7, 2021 7:45 AM
Feb 2016
Trending 3 in Japan now ,woww
Nov 7, 2021 7:49 AM

Sep 2018
KelvinNazrey said:
Trending 3 in Japan now ,woww

Hopefully this means more media from the series!
Nov 7, 2021 7:57 AM

Feb 2018
Studio execution with drama scenes, Daddy and Rudeus, besides Rudeus flashback is also shown. The reason why Norn hates Rudeus, Wanting to go save Zenith and wanting to be with the family, Can't wait for the Muehehehe scene, xD. Maybe this is a bit slow but yeah, I enjoyed this show, even though I already knew most of the storyline.
Nov 7, 2021 8:12 AM

Nov 2019
Eris being overly protective like she is Rudy's bodyguard was quite funny. She was about to throw hands at Paul.

Good for Rudy and Paul finally make up. And nice of Geese to facilitate that.

Nov 7, 2021 8:27 AM

Feb 2021
Why does every episode feel so short?????

I could spend hours watching this show and wouldn't even know time has passed.

Rudeus making up with Paul was incredible, such a masterful direction and narrative this anime has.
We got to see what happened to Paul after the mana incident, seeing him losing all hope was truly heartbreaking, he only had his daughter to support him the whole time.

For an anime that people complain has too much "unnecessary fan-service" this season surely has had much less, and its never even close to being the focus of the story.

Can't wait for next week!
Nov 7, 2021 8:28 AM

May 2020
I knew it was stupid to think Paul was in bad, man was already giving his best to search for his family and that too when he has to look out after his little daughter too, the despair he was going through is clearly visible from those lifeless eyes. He does deserve atleast a shed of respect, atleast a bit.Glad everything got sorted out in the end.

A perfect episode without forcing a bit of drama and emotions.
Nov 7, 2021 8:31 AM

Oct 2017
Respect to Geese, thnx to him Paul came back to his senses and they finally made up. The backstory from Rudeus' previous life followed by the events of this episode sent a powerful message for sure. Also gotta love Eris for caring about Rudeus so much.

Their journey continues, excited to see what's gonna happen next.
Nov 7, 2021 8:32 AM

Aug 2017
these episodes feel so short and immersive. had me teared up and I'm glad they reconciled.
Nov 7, 2021 8:33 AM
Jan 2021
what a heartwarming episode i loved it
Nov 7, 2021 8:33 AM

Oct 2019
It just to quick imo.. They adapted the whole volume in just 2 episode. Really different than the others (4 episode = 1 Volume). But it still an okay Episode. Btw, they should shows Eris POV bcz it's really important for future stories.

Rip in peace my engrish.
Nov 7, 2021 8:35 AM
Sep 2021
The part where Ruijerd picks Eris up before she punches Paul was hilarious. Eris is kinda close-minded. Nonetheless, I still like the relationship dynamic between Rudeus and Eris.
Past-Rudeus' only-friend who sympathized for Rudeus never came back after Rudeus dejected him. Rudeus wanted to make up with him but his pride hindered that urge. Rudeus wanted him to come back, but he never came, leaving Rudeus in despair and loneliness.
Rudeus' father came back to him after he dejected him.
In my opinion, the manga is slightly better than the anime.
octmovementNov 7, 2021 8:59 AM
Nov 7, 2021 8:39 AM

Jun 2021
This episode was amazing.

We got two flashbacks here in this episode. One is of Paul in his journey after the mana incident. It was nice to see Paul's perspective on last episode's events. Not only this, the episode illustrates both of the character's feelings so elegantly.

Another flashback we got is from Rudeus's previous life. That's what sets this series apart from other isekai fantasy adventure. The MC's previous life plays a great role in his current isekai life. It's nice that the story doesn't ignore our MC's previous life as if didn't existed at all.
Overall, it was a 10/10 from me.
Nov 7, 2021 8:39 AM
May 2018
Man, that bread animation was way too smooth for no reason. Reminded me of Yakuza bread just from the first frame.
Nov 7, 2021 8:40 AM

Jan 2021
Very good episode to patch things up and very wholesome, Loved the part where he reflected on his old self and how it reminded him of Paul and who he can learn from his past mistakes, the depth in this shows Characters is incredible.

This is what sets it apart from other Isekais, the previous life isn't glanced over it's a proper part of the story in the next life because it should be, they are all life experiences.
Nov 7, 2021 8:41 AM
Jun 2021
I’ve been kind of meh on the last few episodes since there wasn’t much story progression, but damn this one had me tearing up. Maybe it was from how beautifully that bread was animated.

Also, I’ve been seeing some poor reviews on character development (referring to Rudy specifically). Those people are missing the point. You aren’t supposed to like the remnants of Rudy’s past. Sure he had awful experiences that led to his downfall. He was a bad person and had bad things happen to him. The beauty of Rudy is how he is starting to see that and grow past it. No spoilers, but he gets a nickname later that nobody would ever guess was his at this point.
foresterfxNov 7, 2021 8:44 AM
Nov 7, 2021 8:44 AM
Oct 2016
A tearful, proper, reunion. A great episode showing some introspection by both Paul and Rudy. The former getting a talking to by Geese and the latter realizing he has to do things better this time around. We don't get many flashbacks to Rudy old life but the one this episode provided growth. Rudy knows that you can't let stupid pride get in the way of mending a strong relationship you have with someone. Paul coming to see Rudy was an opportunity to do things right this time.

We got a look back while the opening song played of Paul and Norn right after the displacement incident. How Paul went back home and just found an empty spot where everything should be. How he gathered as many others as he could to try to find more displaced people. How it almost drove him over the edge seeing all that pain and loss while most of his family was missing. The immense guilt Paul carried, while Norn tried her best to cheer him up when she could.

Geese brought up some excellent points to Paul when they talked. Like why couldn't Paul just be happy his son was alive, why did he expect so much from an eleven year old kid, that Rudy might be smart and capable but that's not always enough on the demon continent. Paul has this massive inferiority complex especially when it comes to Rudy so he expected Rudy to just be able to handle everything that came his way and then some.

By the time we see them make up in that bar Paul has realized the error of his thinking. When Rudy jumped into Paul arms I did cry a bit, they were finally back together and safe. They were able to come to good terms and depart knowing they loved each other and were happy to see one another. Things might be bad back home but Rudy still has to press on.
Nov 7, 2021 8:49 AM
Oct 2016
without Norn there Paul wouldve fallen even further into despair, carried on for his daughter

Nov 7, 2021 8:50 AM

May 2019
Comparing to manga i'm disapointed with Eris, she is just an unidimensional trope of a Tsundere 100% of time in the anime (while in the books she is whatever the reader wants). Anime is wasting her.

Also the comic did better the talk no jutsu of Gesu, with a bit of action and monsters instead of lazy bar talk.

And the anime did not exposed very well the degradation of Paul. He was not depressed only because of his family, but EVERYBODY HE KNEW fron Buena Village is dead. And he, as protector of that village, feel guilty for it, for not find them earlier.
Nov 7, 2021 8:51 AM

Nov 2010
With that episode the show gave proof that they can do it, if they aren't in horny jail for stupid bullshit.
Nov 7, 2021 8:52 AM
May 2008
Heartwarming episode. Geese is MVP. Something is off about him though. There is more in him that he shows/lets others know about him.
UTMANNov 8, 2021 1:54 AM
Nov 7, 2021 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
Fantastic episode. We learn more about Rudy's past life and why he was a shut in. I think it's to make people sympathize with him a little more then usual. While He has changed slightly he still retains some of his past tendencies which I feel like makes him more of a realistic character then other Isekai MC's

Nice to see father and son reconcile as well.

Welp their home has disappeared but it's going to be far worse for Eris when she hears about her Grandfather. Excited for next weeks episode!
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 7, 2021 8:55 AM
Oct 2016
Rob7 said:
Comparing to manga i'm disapointed with Eris, she is just an unidimensional trope of a Tsundere 100% of time in the anime (while in the books she is whatever the reader wants). Anime is wasting her.

Also the comic did better the talk no jutsu of Gesu, with a bit of action and monsters instead of lazy bar talk.

And the anime did not exposed very well the degradation of Paul. He was not depressed only because of his family, but EVERYBODY HE KNEW fron Buena Village is dead. And he, as protector of that village, feel guilty for it, for not find them earlier.

dude this has been said many times, the anime is NOT adapting the manga. the light novels are the source material. and the anime did a great job, even used the opening in a good way showing how Paul got more depressed
Nov 7, 2021 8:55 AM

May 2019
zwolf12 said:
With that episode the show gave proof that they can do it, if they aren't in horny jail for stupid bullshit.

Not a single perv joke in this episode.

So as the poll in the other topic shows, 60% of the audience here should be disappointed. The episode is lacking an important side of Rudeus.

Are you not? Look, this 6th episode was totally suitable for NORMIES. Don't you hate it guys?
Nov 7, 2021 8:57 AM

Jan 2021
Rob7 said:

No one cares, just enjoy it for what it is, even if it's not following a Non cannon Manga which you should already know.
Nov 7, 2021 9:02 AM

Jul 2017
Amazing episode and follow up to the previous episode. It's drama done right, and it got me feeling a little emotional too, didn't cry by any means but it was effective for sure. The way the music (and lack of music at times too) and voice acting in particular were commendable in particular for this episode to hit even harder, and I like how not everything's just perfectly fixed despite Rudeus and Paul finally getting to put their differences aside and bury the hatchet. Norn still feels very uncomfortable and terrified of her brother for what he did before in their first meeting that she would remember, and that doesn't just vanish away. Rudeus and Paul aren't buddies with each other either, there's still some awkward distance but at least they are happier with each other now more than ever. In a world like that, people can die and disappear off so quickly and unpredictably so it's best to be on positive terms rather than leave them to wear out and end up in a life of regret that you never got the chance to fix something like that if the effort was put. Even the Paul flashback wasn't too long and dragged out but effective enough to show the message of what he's gone through in a few minutes. It took some outside help (Geese, the bartender, Ruijerd) to hit home the advice needed for the both of them at different points to make up but it all worked out and felt good.

Studio Bind did an amazing job. The manga might have the flashier panels but the anime and its somber mood hit more for me, and the storyboards for this episode were really good too. Was not a disappointment at all, waiting a week for this.

P.S: Eris being overprotective for Rudeus too was a nice touch with how much she cares for him now, even willing to fight Ruijerd and take a beating in order to get back at Paul for what he did to him the previous night emotionally. At least she, along with Ruijerd and Rudeus and the others separated on good terms. Like how Ruijerd gave the advice to Paul too before Paul and Rudy spoke alone, since he has his own regrets that he can never get back, after killing his son and family while cursed centuries ago.
animejasNov 7, 2021 9:08 AM

Nov 2014
Finally much needed "cleaning" of the mood after last week episode. I rather doubt it's going to be a happy adventure now, but at least they went their separate ways without regrets.

I'm positively surprised by Eris' reaction to her home being goine. She is strong, that's for sure.

Geese is bro.

Apr 2015
The way they opened the episode on Paul and Norn standing in a vast flat landscape was pretty eerie. It made me realize that everyone who got transported like this might not have been so lucky to be placed in a landscape as this. I can only imagine that what if you've transported to the forest Rudy went through where he encountered that huge Viper or if you're transported to dungeon far beneath the surface. Really makes me curious to find out where some of the others appeared.

Now that's a great reunion with both sides reflecting on their behavior the day before. I love how Geese played such an important role into Rudy and Paul making up, by telling Paul what else he was going to expect from a 11 year old boy. I just love that they managed to talk and the hug initiated by Rudy was just simply perfect.

Ruijerd actually having trouble keeping Eris in tow was pretty funny, also a sign she's becoming really strong. I was a little surprised that Eris was able to accept that her whole family might be scattered as well.

It's kinda sad to see that they are going separate ways again, after so little time that they have been reunited. At least they are now on the same page with the same goal. Geese also helping out. Until the next time they see each other again!
Nov 7, 2021 9:03 AM

Jan 2021
Do we find out where Paul was Teleported to?
ThirteenEleven said:
I'm positively surprised by Eris' reaction to her home being goine. She is strong, that's for sure.

Knowing Eris she is probably putting on a tough face though.
Nov 7, 2021 9:06 AM

May 2019
Dukino said:
Rob7 said:

dude this has been said many times, the anime is NOT adapting the manga. the light novels are the source material. and the anime did a great job, even used the opening in a good way showing how Paul got more depressed

So what? the manga is also an adaptation from the LN.

I'm highlighting what the manga did better, what is disappointing to an anime, because an animation and a good direction has a lot more of resources than paper and drawings.

Instead of overly animating a bread, they could actually improve how the story is being told, like for example the ZERO flashback scenes for Ruijerd backstory in season 1 (just lazy talk). Part of the audience even forgot about what happened to his son.
Nov 7, 2021 9:06 AM

Jan 2021
Glad they made up the other guy who was with Rudeus in the forest came in clutch talking to the dad
Nov 7, 2021 9:07 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, great conclusion to the bit of drama they stirred up last episode.

I think Paul had the bigger blame to the issue but I'm glad Geese set him straight, especially when he asked him if he expected to see a broken Rudy instead of the way he is. Ultimately Rudy is a kid, no matter how much of a 'genius' he is. Sure, with all his smarts Rudy could've been more observant and can share some of the blame but he did his best and perhaps the only person he expects the praise from is his Dad.

I like how Rudy learnt from the mistakes of his past life and faced Paul ahead and finally they both got the reunion they deserved. Very emotional reunion, I teared up too.

The send off was nice, too bad Norn can't face her big brother yet.
Ruijerd and Geese for MVP.

Looking forward to see where the story heads from here.
Nov 7, 2021 9:07 AM

Aug 2011
This episode was peak Jobless Reincarnation. If all episodes were like this I'd be the happiest dude on Earth. No pointless paedophilia or other excessive perversion, and it even re-contextualises the previous episode's events and character reactions retroactively improving it. Bloody good job.
Nov 7, 2021 9:11 AM

Oct 2012
Rob7 said:
zwolf12 said:

Not a single perv joke in this episode.

So as the poll in the other topic shows, 60% of the audience here should be disappointed. The episode is lacking an important side of Rudeus.

Are you not? Look, this 6th episode was totally suitable for NORMIES. Don't you hate it guys?
I mean I feel if you did a poll of "it is needed, but could be toned down" you'd get allot more votes on that. Showing those moments is key to making him repulsive which is key to his early character and makes these moments more cathartic. I don't care for the production committee adding a bit of titulation to the animation for profit ( those moments are very none descriptive in the books), but it's not something you can remove entirely.
Raptor1221Nov 7, 2021 9:21 AM
Nov 7, 2021 9:11 AM
Dec 2020
Episode 6 was great... There's reason why Jobless reincarnation called 'The Grandfather of all Isekai'🤗😊
Nov 7, 2021 9:13 AM

Aug 2019
dabdabgoose said:

Paul was teleported to the southern region of the Asura kingdom, near Lilia’s hometown where he used to learn the Water-god style.
There he accepted an E-rank quest and stole the horse he borrowed from the guild.
YaggamyNov 7, 2021 9:17 AM
Nov 7, 2021 9:15 AM

Jan 2021
Yaggamy said:
dabdabgoose said:

Paul was teleported to the southern region of the Asura kingdom, near Lilia’s hometown where he used to learn the Water-god style.
There he accepted ah E-rank quest and stole the horse he borrowed from the guild.
lol, understandable why they couldn't put it all in as they had skipped the outro to fill this episode but that would of been funny to add, though it probably would of taken from the mood they where trying to portray.
Nov 7, 2021 9:15 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The absolute best OP sequence of the show yet with Paul's massive struggle and Norn keeping him sane, he did a great job as a father figure with her.
Nov 7, 2021 9:16 AM

Mar 2016
AdrianRubinsky said:
Good job Studio Bind! So hard to see believable drama being done in anime these days.

They skipped Eris POV meeting someone but I think that can be shown later.

As well as the other Rudeus relative, and Rujerd's friend, but maybe we'll see those next week
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Nov 7, 2021 9:20 AM

May 2019
dabdabgoose said:
Yaggamy said:

There he accepted ah E-rank quest and stole the horse he borrowed from the guild.
lol, understandable why they couldn't put it all in as they had skipped the outro to fill this episode but that would of been funny to add.

Damn, the LN even explained events like this (how he got a free horse).

RIP the pace.

That's why novel readers hate most of anime adaptations: because the studios don't adapt in the slowest way possible, with 100 episodes per season, just for their boring reader sake.
Nov 7, 2021 9:22 AM

Jan 2021
Rob7 said:
dabdabgoose said:
lol, understandable why they couldn't put it all in as they had skipped the outro to fill this episode but that would of been funny to add.

Damn, the LN even explained events like this (how he got a free horse).

RIP the pace.

That's why novel readers hate most of anime adaptations: because the studios don't adapt in the slowest way possible, with 100 episodes per season, just for their boring reader sake.
and this is why I dislike source material elitists, they have no concept of reality and how it's simply not possible to add everything, you don't need to add absolutely everything to keep the message on point.
Nov 7, 2021 9:23 AM
Jan 2021
What can I say ... very emotional and amazing episode

Glad I forgot a lot about the LN/WN so I wouldn't be comparing constantly and just enjoy the anime for what it is
Aug 2014
Geese IS THE MVP in this episode. I was expecting him to grow wings and transform into a fairy godmother at the end of the episode but that's just asking too much. The barman might have been working with him but can't say for sure. Either way they did their magic. Credit given where credit's deserved.

Nov 2016
Favorite episodes back to back. It's more than a good adaptation; the Paul character conflict just so engaging. And I already liked the guy before.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 7, 2021 9:26 AM

Apr 2018
OP playing while the story is going on, that's definitely something that not every anime does and that's what I like a lot about MT. We saw how much Paul struggled on his journey and finally went back to his hometown just to find out that everyone disappeared. Managed to build a rescue team but wasn't able to find his own family. That must have hit him HARD and we could see that from his behaviour and face expressions. The angel, Norn, who saved Paul from falling in complete despair. She's just so adorable and even when her own dad hit rock bottom, she never gave up to support him from the sidelines. That's what you call an amazing daughter.

I'm glad that the anime managed to deliver a beautiful episode with an intense and moody atmosphere, beautiful but sad soundtrack playing in the background and the silence which said much more than words; just perfect. The manga did it slighty better but the anime added a lot of excellent elements to it.

I'm glad that Rudy took the upper maturity here and forgave Paul for what he did. He thought back to his old days where he did the same, acted the same and finally went over it. It didn't go as he wanted but this time; Rudy, who's mentally older than his father, managed to make a 180 turn and change the whole mood.

The father and son relationship is back but it's already time to depart to Fittoa Region. Sadly, Eris family met the same fate but she's already mentally prepared. I love how much Rujierd did in the background, espically the small things he said to Paul and in the end to Norn.

But the MVP from this episode is Geese for sure. He's the one that gave Paul a life lesson and told him the harsh reality of being in the Demon Continent. Paul did not believe him at first but after thinking it through, he finally got what he wanted to say. But, is Geese really just a friendly person who helps people in need? He's pretty shady, espically considering how friendly he was when he met Rudeus and how much he actually knows but let's see how this will play out.

It's time to head out. It's only getting better at this point.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Oct 31, 2021

398 by Shinola »»
May 6, 4:31 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.