Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 2, 2021 9:21 PM
Jun 2021
I just want to know how it is like having a waifu
I've never had one
But today I dreamed of touka(idk how to spell her)
And can't seem to get her out of my mind
So is this is the first stage of having a waifu or something
Is this how u guys started having waifus too?
Nov 2, 2021 9:33 PM
Jun 2021
Glorifying your loneliness and simping over 2d characters who don't even exist is called having a waifu
Nov 2, 2021 9:34 PM
Feb 2021
Having a waifu is totally normal for a anime watcher i have ton of them too but just don't get too obsessed by them or talk everyday about them cause at the end of the days they are fictional
Nov 2, 2021 9:39 PM
Apr 2021
I mean you do you just don’t get too attached cause you gotta remember that in the end they are fictional character that don’t exist
Nov 2, 2021 9:40 PM

Apr 2021
Well I myself have quite a number of waifus😅 no not dreaming and talkin bout them everytime but if u r an anime watcher it's quite normal for u to have a waifu, it's nothing but an anime crush and so it may have the same effect on u as a real life crush may have on u. So it's quite normal.
Nov 2, 2021 9:45 PM
Feb 2021
Askechadd79 said:
Glorifying your loneliness and simping over 2d characters who don't even exist is called having a waifu
haha I can see u have chad in your username for a reason
Nov 2, 2021 9:45 PM
Feb 2021
[quote=Askechadd79 message=64821803]Glorifying your loneliness and simping over 2d characters who don't even exist is called having a waifu[/qu
Askechadd79 said:

Mate spitting facts
Nov 2, 2021 11:29 PM

Apr 2021
46stef said:
I've never had one

Can't tell if it's satire or you're being serious. Also wdym by having a waifu ? I can't quite understand that
I love Monogatari Series
Nov 2, 2021 11:31 PM
Sep 2021
Bro you need a gf….
Nov 2, 2021 11:35 PM
Oct 2017
So you had a wet dream about an anime girl and you made this topic so you can tell us all about it?
Nov 2, 2021 11:54 PM

Jun 2021
46stef said:
I've never had one
a fictional crush. Period. You watched the anime and liked the girl romantically, that's what a waifu is. At the end of the day they're still fictional so doesn't matter if they have a effect on u or make u simp for them like a real life crush.
Nov 3, 2021 12:03 AM
Jun 2021
aktiwkunn said:
46stef said:
I've never had one

Can't tell if it's satire or you're being serious. Also wdym by having a waifu ? I can't quite understand that

How do I explain this?
Having a waifu?
Do u have a pen?
People ask questions like that right?
So do u have a waifu
Sound abt right
Nov 3, 2021 12:05 AM
Jun 2021
BloodyTaer said:
So you had a wet dream about an anime girl and you made this topic so you can tell us all about it?

Yea basically I needed to share it with someone
So I decided to post it here there are other people here who understand this
It wasn't really a wet dream though
Nov 3, 2021 12:20 AM
Oct 2017
46stef said:
BloodyTaer said:

wow so youre actually that lonely?
Nov 3, 2021 12:30 AM
Jul 2021
46stef said:
I've never had one

Bruh , I want to aware you that never post this kind things because there has still so much selfproclaimed and cold hearted intellectuals who do nothing but spread hatred and make some trashy comment on your post to make themselves savage nuts in front of other .... And about your problem ( perhaps it ain't a problem) It is natural bruh , I have also 5-6 waifus... But,Don't think so much about this, it is usual....
Nov 3, 2021 12:41 AM
Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
46stef said:

Hello cold hearted nut nice to meet you again .... I am curious about something ..... Can I ask you ? ... Do you like controversies or hated arguments or something ? I barely saw a trash maker like you .... Ridiculing others problem or making some cool looking questions doesn't make you a Chad , mind it ....
Nov 3, 2021 12:44 AM
Oct 2017
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
BloodyTaer said:

Hello cold hearted nut nice to meet you again .... I am curious about something ..... Can I ask you ? ... Do you like controversies or hated arguments or something ? I barely saw a trash maker like you .... Ridiculing others problem or making some cool looking questions doesn't make you a Chad , mind it ....
oooo someone is still butthurt lmao

You put too many dots bro, and do you mean 'heated argument' ?
Nov 3, 2021 12:48 AM
Apr 2021
Yea it's normal just don't get too obsessed or sucked in other wise you're gonna turn out like Jerald over there

Jerald: I fuck my body pillow *snorts* every day
Tokyo ghoul is a great manga with a trash anime adaptation

Nov 3, 2021 12:50 AM
Jul 2018
Waifus huh.... never heard of it
Nov 3, 2021 12:52 AM

Mar 2021
Yeah you've pretty much summed up my experience with them. The attachment doesn't last too long for me personally. I just move on pretty quick knowing that they aren't real. Reality is often disappointing.
Nov 3, 2021 12:52 AM
Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

Thanks captain Mr. Wren and Martin obvious .... What are you doing here? Do you know I can see some features of corrupted future politician or a angry schoolteacher in you ...
Nov 3, 2021 12:59 AM
Oct 2017
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
BloodyTaer said:

Thanks captain Mr. Wren and Martin obvious .... What are you doing here? Do you know I can see some features of corrupted future politician or a angry schoolteacher in you ...
who tf are captin Mr. Wren and martin obvious? Well at least i can be a teacher because i can write a perfectly fine sentence in english, can't say the same for you tho...

Hey if you wanna come on discord and solve our differences that'll be fine with me
Nov 3, 2021 1:10 AM
Jun 2021
BloodyTaer said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

who tf are captin Mr. Wren and martin obvious? Well at least i can be a teacher because i can write a perfectly fine sentence in english, can't say the same for you tho...

Hey if you wanna come on discord and solve our differences that'll be fine with me

Correcting Grammer is the cheapest way to win an argument.
Nov 3, 2021 1:12 AM
Oct 2017
46stef said:
BloodyTaer said:

okay then can you lay out his argument for me? Because all i see is is that he asked me if i enjoy heated arguments and then called me a garbage maker whatever that means

So what are his arguments?
Nov 3, 2021 1:22 AM
Jun 2021
BloodyTaer said:
46stef said:

okay then can you lay out his argument for me? Because all i see is is that he asked me if i enjoy heated arguments and then called me a garbage maker whatever that means

He asked whether u liked controversies
And u replied by correcting his grammer
Just pointing out....
Nov 3, 2021 1:36 AM
Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

That Wtf title is perfect for you ... Don't say you don't get it ... May be I made so many grammatical and word related mistakes in my previous posts but don't think that your words are also perfect ...I confess that your english is better than me... But seriously you behave like a sucked crackhead English teacher ... If you can't help other than it is okeh but never ridicule others problem or disabilities ....
Nov 3, 2021 3:03 AM
Oct 2017
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
BloodyTaer said:

That Wtf title is perfect for you ... Don't say you don't get it ... May be I made so many grammatical and word related mistakes in my previous posts but don't think that your words are also perfect ...I confess that your english is better than me... But seriously you behave like a sucked crackhead English teacher ... If you can't help other than it is okeh but never ridicule others problem or disabilities ....
maybe is just one word
Wtf is a sucked crackhead?

And your english being horrible is not a real problem or a disability, so i can make fun of it as much as i want
Nov 3, 2021 3:07 AM
Oct 2017
46stef said:
BloodyTaer said:

Just pointing out....
yeah because its a stupid question that doesn't matter at all, its not an 'argument' like you said before

And saying "just pointing out" is the cheapest way to run away from an argument
Nov 3, 2021 3:36 AM
Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
46stef said:

Just pointing out....
yeah because its a stupid question that doesn't matter at all, its not an 'argument' like you said before

Give it a rest my teacher ... I know that you are the best debater in the world ...
Nov 3, 2021 5:57 AM
Oct 2017
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
BloodyTaer said:

Give it a rest my teacher ... I know that you are the best debater in the world ...
im not trying to debate anyone, but if someone is going to misrepresent me like he did i will call them out

Hey what about that invitation to come and talk to me on discord? Do you just wanna sit behind your screen and keep typing your responses to me like a coward?
Nov 3, 2021 6:21 AM
Jul 2021
BloodyTaer said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

im not trying to debate anyone, but if someone is going to misrepresent me like he did i will call them out

Hey what about that invitation to come and talk to me on discord? Do you just wanna sit behind your screen and keep typing your responses to me like a coward?

I am not coward but my English isn't good in case of speaking .... If you can understand my regional language than I am ready for it ...
Nov 3, 2021 7:48 AM
Sep 2021
sawfty said:
I mean you do you just don’t get too attached cause you gotta remember that in the end they are fictional character that don’t exist
you say that but pretty much all of us get too attached, we are all just too desperate
Nov 3, 2021 7:51 AM
Sep 2021
VeryGhoul said:
Bro you need a gf….
we pretty much all do, but we can't lol. That's why waifus exist
Nov 3, 2021 9:36 AM
Sep 2021
Breadboi91 said:
VeryGhoul said:
Bro you need a gf….
we pretty much all do, but we can't lol. That's why waifus exist
that’s kinda sad….
Nov 3, 2021 3:19 PM
Jul 2020
Me is the wife of kane fun
Nov 3, 2021 11:35 PM
Feb 2021
Waifus are basically female characters we feel great affection towards. Pretty normal for an anime watcher. Don't get too attached or obsessed tho. In the end,they're just fictional
Nov 4, 2021 3:25 AM
Demon Venerable

Apr 2018
46stef said:
I've never had one

I also quite liked Alice Nakiri from food wars, but to call her my waifu, i dont know. If u like the character then good for u and thats it. Do what u want and dont worry about what others say, every1 has different opinion.
Nov 4, 2021 3:29 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Maybe it's the recency bias speaking, but I'm watching ssss.gridman right now and hot damn, Rikka might deadass be the best waifu ever. It's like she was hand crafted by angels to reach absolute perfection and peak waifu status. Man do I have a sad life

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 4, 2021 4:29 AM

Nov 2020
Askechadd79 said:

Damn you ended so many peoples lives and hope 😭😭😭. ಠ ͜ʖ ಠ
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 4, 2021 9:17 PM
Jul 2021
mechastro said:
Askechadd79 said:

So,Cold hearted man ...
Nov 5, 2021 9:28 AM

Nov 2020
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:
mechastro said:

So,Cold hearted man ...

Yee I agree. My waifu is Gojou from JJK. He’s so good looking I’m gonna change my sexuality for him.
Na, Hashiru No Suki Ka?

Nov 5, 2021 10:05 AM
Jul 2021
mechastro said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

So,Cold hearted man ...

Yee I agree. My waifu is Gojou from JJK. He’s so good looking I’m gonna change my sexuality for him.

Bruh, it is your choice . If you want it , just go ahead ...
(TBSDBTN)
Nov 5, 2021 10:38 AM
Jul 2021
mechastro said:
Ankit_DUTTA-1234 said:

So,Cold hearted man ...

He is husbando man ... LMAO

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2014

846 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 4:36 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2014

320 by Vindicater »»
May 8, 5:12 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dior - Jul 10, 2014

520 by Vindicater »»
May 4, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2014

860 by Vindicater »»
May 2, 5:29 AM

» Tokyo Ghoul ss3 killed all the hope I have for this series

DatajI - Mar 9

4 by zero00guard »»
Mar 12, 4:20 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.