Forum Settings
Forums

What do you think about Danmachi? Is it a simple monster killing & becoming a hero story or it has a deeper story in the future?

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Nov 2, 2021 12:37 PM
Jun 2019
Will Danmachi take a different story line in the future?? I have not read the LN but watched 1-3 season anime??? After watching the anime I don't think this story will be that much simple. So I want to know what the LN readers think about it.
AhnafAbidNov 2, 2021 12:40 PM
May 4, 2022 12:43 PM

Jan 2021
AhnafAbid said:
Will Danmachi take a different story line in the future?? I have not read the LN but watched 1-3 season anime??? After watching the anime I don't think this story will be that much simple. So I want to know what the LN readers think about it.

Look, I am currently up to date with the LN, which has already published 17 volumes. For me the truth is a masterpiece and I don't think I'm close to finishing it yet. I watched the anime and read the manga and let me tell you that the difference between the anime and the LN is abysmal (even more so in the 2nd and 3rd seasons). And no, it is not a simple story like others that follow the same theme. It is more than obvious that the Bell is going to become a hero but the path that the author is doing for when that comes pfff is tremendous, there are many plot twists in this work and things that you do not see coming xd.

And answering the question you pose in the forum I think it is a very deep story, as it reveals many things and there are many things yet to be discovered. If you want to go deeper into the story you have to see read the visual novel "danmachi memorie freese astrea records", read sword oratoria (manga or LN) and obviously the main novel of danmachi.

I recommend you if you want to enjoy this work well, read the danmachi light novel, watch "danmachi memorie freese astrea records" and read the manga of danmachi sword oratoria.

And finally I will tell you about my experience while reading it. I went through a lot of emotions, there were some moments at the beginning that I felt that the reading was heavy (the first volume and part of volume 2), but then I went through a lot of emotions, while I was reading it. From funny, sad and happy moments because of the different things you read in the LN.
May 4, 2022 12:50 PM

Jan 2021
What's more, this last volume 17 totally breaks it. It has several plot twists and ends in such a way that I'm already looking forward to reading volume 18. As I said before, in my opinion, all the volumes of the novel are good.
May 23, 2022 4:05 AM
Oct 2021
TotoSolamente said:
AhnafAbid said:

Look, I am currently up to date with the LN, which has already published 17 volumes. For me the truth is a masterpiece and I don't think I'm close to finishing it yet. I watched the anime and read the manga and let me tell you that the difference between the anime and the LN is abysmal (even more so in the 2nd and 3rd seasons). And no, it is not a simple story like others that follow the same theme. It is more than obvious that the Bell is going to become a hero but the path that the author is doing for when that comes pfff is tremendous, there are many plot twists in this work and things that you do not see coming xd.

And answering the question you pose in the forum I think it is a very deep story, as it reveals many things and there are many things yet to be discovered. If you want to go deeper into the story you have to see read the visual novel "danmachi memorie freese astrea records", read sword oratoria (manga or LN) and obviously the main novel of danmachi.

I recommend you if you want to enjoy this work well, read the danmachi light novel, watch "danmachi memorie freese astrea records" and read the manga of danmachi sword oratoria.

And finally I will tell you about my experience while reading it. I went through a lot of emotions, there were some moments at the beginning that I felt that the reading was heavy (the first volume and part of volume 2), but then I went through a lot of emotions, while I was reading it. From funny, sad and happy moments because of the different things you read in the LN.
So,Anime is a bad adaptation??Story wise or animation/Artsyle wise?If story wise then does it skip lot material?And lastly,How many volume does anime covers?Please tell me...
Thanks in Advance..
May 23, 2022 6:54 PM

Jan 2021
AribProX89 said:
TotoSolamente said:

So,Anime is a bad adaptation??Story wise or animation/Artsyle wise?If story wise then does it skip lot material?And lastly,How many volume does anime covers?Please tell me...
Thanks in Advance..

unfortunately the adaptation of the story is bad, since they cut the content and this makes the sense of the actions of the characters to be lost.

However, I think it's good to see the adaptation to see the characters' faces as well as some of the epic scenes that are narrated in the novel (although I imagine them better reading the LN in some cases xd).

the number of volumes that have been adapted to date were 11 and the 4th season may cover 3 volumes, if not more.
TotoSolamenteMay 23, 2022 7:01 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 18 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Apr 3, 2023

2 by skyhei1995 »»
Apr 20, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru no Darou ka Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Sep 1, 2014

3 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 22, 8:28 AM

» How many more volumes?

RealityChanges - Aug 13, 2023

1 by majin_mark505 »»
Aug 13, 2023 9:37 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 17 Discussion

Syureria - Jul 7, 2021

2 by NaughtySempai »»
Mar 15, 2023 12:38 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Volume 16 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Sep 15, 2021

1 by Playcool »»
Aug 17, 2022 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.