Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2021 10:19 AM

May 2020
UkRs said:
This was such a heavy episode.. i don't even know what to say..
someone spoiled me that Rudeus mom disappears.. but this is a lot more worse.. damn.. Paul is in a worse state.. dude just lost his wives. children and home and than started beating his son.. which isn't right.. but MAKES SENSE..
i do wish Paul gets better..

i think elinalise mentioned abt rudy's mother disappearance in ep 2 i think
Oct 31, 2021 10:21 AM
Oct 2016
More than one reunion, little sister Norn isnt happy either

Oct 31, 2021 10:21 AM

Oct 2017
When Rudeus starts crying and the camera blurs like his eyes it was so beautifully done
Oct 31, 2021 10:26 AM
Nov 2020
MegamiRem said:
Well damn it took only a moment for everything to fall apart. It's sad to see what has become of Paul but he's also in the wrong. It's way to much to expect that level of rational thinking from a 12 year old kid. Won't say I dun see where he's coming from but he's clearly in the wrong here. Now before anyone says Rudeus is not a 12 year old cause he got reincarnated my ans is this, first Paul doesn't know that and second he was a socially abused neet in his past life so he's got it worse as clearly shown in this episode once again. Damn this episode hit hard. Thou it was sweet to see Eris trying to comfort Rudeus. Also the new OP is very gentle.

Fking right dude!!
It was like Paul was exhausted of his failures and wanted somebody to blame it upon.........but using his 12YO of all people to flush those feelings upon was way too immature and I for once was so pissed that I wanted to punch him through my smartphone screen
Oct 31, 2021 10:28 AM

May 2018
I know that Paul is depressed and desperate here but that was far too much out of the line, especially since they just reunited. Also expecting Rudy to read a message board almost 'coincidentally' just like how Paul and Rudy coincidentally met is stupid. And at the end of the day, survival takes priority over rescue missions.
Oct 31, 2021 10:29 AM

Jul 2017
Dukino said:

Does not help that this is the first time she's actually seen Rudeus since like she was a baby. And her first memory would be seeing her brother beat the shit out of the father that she loves so much and was by his side for many years as everyone else in their family disappeared. Not the happiest reunion and sight to see from her perspective. Feels bad. In her eyes, he's a monster.
Oct 31, 2021 10:32 AM

Feb 2014
For me, the worst part here is the others' opinion of Rudeus, and especially Norn.
He could always clear the misunderstanding with Paul later (that bastard, Rudeus should have punched him more).
But being seen as the bad guy in front of strangers, and once again: especially Norn, it's just the worst.
Oct 31, 2021 10:32 AM

Oct 2021
This is one of the few TV series, including Monogatari, where there are multiple (at least 2) OPs in one (20+ episode) season. I'm expecting more OPs in Part 2 since I noticed that a new OP is played if the setting is a new place.

Currently the best episode this season. The next episode will potentially surpass this episode as being the best.
Oct 31, 2021 10:34 AM

Aug 2018
I didn’t see that coming, but I loved it. I really thought they’d meet up with Roxy.
Oct 31, 2021 10:40 AM
Oct 2016
animejas said:
Dukino said:

Does not help that this is the first time she's actually seen Rudeus since like she was a baby. And her first memory would be seeing her brother beat the shit out of the father that she loves so much and was by his side for many years as everyone else in their family disappeared. Not the happiest reunion and sight to see from her perspective. Feels bad. In her eyes, he's a monster.

yeah its not the best first impression for Rudy towards Norn, this is really the first memory shes gonna have of him
Oct 31, 2021 10:42 AM

Mar 2016
Yeah, they tottaly nailed it in this week's episode of mushoku tensei, this is more or less what I expected with the reunion of Rudeus with Paul and his little sister Norn. From the pressure and tension that Rudeus was under, to the image of Paul dragged to non healthy habits such an alcoholism and lack of sleep caused by the dispair that cataclysm. They toned down the fights but I get they had to to make everything fit within the episode. I hope next episode shows us what Eris and Rujerd were doing in the meanwhile, it's kind of a relevant thing for both cases, there's other Rudeus relative that we should meet but before Dead End leaves Millis, I wonder if they'll show her.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 31, 2021 10:50 AM
Oct 2020
I know the show is adapting the LN, but I preferred the manga version of the Rudy/Paul reunion. Maybe it's because I knew what was coming, but it felt way more emotional in the manga and in the anime it felt a little flat to me.
Oct 31, 2021 10:52 AM

Aug 2021
When his own sister who he haven't seen since she was a baby treated him like an enemy...
That hit Hard
Oct 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Apr 2018
I wasn't looking forward for this episode, mainly because of much it made me tear up in the manga (LN probably did a better job) but the anime was amazing! The 4th opening is surely a banger. Everything from her is straight up gass.

They finally reached Millis Continent, that took a while but they arrived safely. The conversation with his dad was harsh, after following a kidnapping. The panties reminded me of Shimoneta xD That was hilarious tho. Funny and all until they met eye to eye..

Paul doesn't look like Paul, he looks like a dead, old and homeless person who's over the top from drinking too much alcohol. Rudeus is certainly not at fault but I understand Paul's reaction. Even though it's harsh, it's reality. The anime did a great job at expressing their emotions and the atmosphere passed perfectly with the scenario.

Norn has grown up to quite a young lady. Paul's only family with him was Norn, he must have felt nervous as hell looking for his family. Well, Rudeus has Eris to comfort him and that was wholesome as hell. Sadly, it's not enough to make up for everything that has happend so far.

A really, really good episode.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 31, 2021 10:55 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Rudeus got humbled fr. Brudi was speechless to every question after that reality check.
Oct 31, 2021 10:57 AM

Mar 2016
I'm blown away again. That was just one hell of a powerful and visceral episode. This is nearly on par with the 86 episode the other day, and along with it, one of the best episodes of the year. The drama, the buildup, the voice acting, the heavy atmosphere, the battle of right and wrong between both sides. I love how pretty much everything here connected back to the 1st cour...in particular, where Rudeus promised to be a good big brother to Norn...only to have her now opposing him, and additionally with Eris being angry at Paul for not being a good father (kudos to best girl hugging Rudeus to comfort him). It really sucks; Rudeus was simply retelling his ordeals of his 1.5 year long trip in positive highlights because he wanted to have a heartwarmed reunion with his father, but the misunderstandings with him not considering about the status and well-being of the rest of the family really just took things out of hand. Paul wasn't in the best mental condition to really make it any better, either....dude has been literally reduced to a drunken hobo. All the dramatic hell storm genuinely made me forget about the hilarious "Shimoneta" moment where Rudeus was trying to disguise himself with panties he accidentally found while trying to save a child from kidnappers.

The new OP song was great, too. I think that's 6 total songs for this series by the same singer. Genuinely gave a mixture of vibes from Aria and Wandering Witch. I would talk more about how fucking amazing this week's episode was, but the next one will probably be just as great considering it'll likely be from Paul's POV to make everything here come full circle.

Until next week, I'll revel in the masterfulness that is both 86 and Mushoku Tensei this weekend.
Oct 31, 2021 11:01 AM

May 2019
aussie2486 said:
I know the show is adapting the LN, but I preferred the manga version of the Rudy/Paul reunion. Maybe it's because I knew what was coming, but it felt way more emotional in the manga and in the anime it felt a little flat to me.

The same here, but sure being spoiled by another media have some impact.

Probably an anime-only who read the chapter now will fell the same about the manga.

And novel readers are not people lol

Since there is a long time since i've read the manga, my feel is that the anime was better in the 1st part, the same during their meeting, and the Eris part was better in the paper (better for whose are annoyed with tsundere gags)
Oct 31, 2021 11:03 AM
May 2020
JanPri said:
Too bad they didn't show Rudy swearing he's going to become the best brother ever in the 1st season. It would make this episode even better.

Wdym? I'm sure Rudy said something along those lines to Sylphie back in episode 4.
Oct 31, 2021 11:03 AM

Apr 2015
Oh my word, I did not expect to see Paul so soon again and my god he is a WRECK. This episode kind of confirmed for me that the Mana Calamity was much bigger than we initially thought. Zenith, Aisha and Lilya all have gone missing as well and got separated from Paul and Norn.

That talk between Rudy and Paul was incredibly hard to watch, not only was Paul far from sober, Rudy really did sugarcoat his journey a bit too much, without reading the room or understanding the situation and yes, Paul is a cheating scumbag, but to call him out for that while you don't know what's going on was a bit uncalled for. The whole situation was not ideal.. I hope with next episode title being "reunion", that they can talk it out together and plan something together so they can both find and rescue the rest of their family.

Eris was too adorable trying to cheer up Rudy at the end. She is trying so hard, ganbare Eris!
Oct 31, 2021 11:07 AM
Feb 2021
Idk I’m the only one but I felt happy that Rudy punch Paul like he deserve it like it been a more than a year since the got separated and this how Paul is going to treat Rudy after not seeing him for long time but at the same time Paul looks fuck up and I wouldn’t be surprised if Paul banged that other girl that rudeus was fighting against earlier and also damm norn grew up really quick last time I saw her she was a baby and now she can walk but either ways I think she need some more screen time and also rudeus putting the panties in his face is that supposed to be a shimoneta reference ?ļ¼ˆļ¼¾νļ¼¾ļ¼‰
RedBell02Oct 31, 2021 11:12 AM
Oct 31, 2021 11:07 AM

Apr 2021
This is what I wanted. This is what Im watching Mushoku Tensei for. Great how both Mushoku Tensei and 86 are having hype at the same time. But this time M.T far exceeded my expectations. These two are without a doubt the best anime of this season. This episode was simply amazing.
Oct 31, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2013
Maaaan Rudy fucked Paul up. That Demon Eye is OP af.
Norn is a cutie.
Oct 31, 2021 11:11 AM

Jun 2021
great OP once again, Also loved the episode. The Father-son conversation was heavy and gave him many worries. Eris at the end was cute
Oct 31, 2021 11:16 AM

Dec 2015
Help me here because my memory is failing me. I would have sworn that Rudeus didn't know that the event that teleported him was a widespread event, much less something that affected other people than Eris, Ghishlaine and him. The subs kept referencing to it as the "Mana Disaster" (rough translation from my language), even in the Guild's board notice, conviniently until today's episode. So, was that information supposed to magically click in his mind? Has he been shown to dismiss this information as heavily as implied by his guilt trip? Cause right now that detail just looks like bad writing to me.

Rudeus being judged by everyone, even his sister, yikes.

Monkey guy says bye.
Oct 31, 2021 11:17 AM
Mar 2017
Dunno i prefer the manga version when they adapt the reunion scene
Oct 31, 2021 11:19 AM

Sep 2014
Paul still trash.

Rudeus finds himself stranded in a world he's seen little of (unlike Paul). He has to watch over an immature girl that wouldn't have been able to help herself if she'd been alone. He needs to fix and manage the behavior of a dangerous and troublesome companion. He must deal with financial issues to get back home.

What does Paul do? Instead of being happy for the fact Rudeus is safe, he fucking blames him for not burdening himself with the fate of an entire village. As if that were his responsibility in the first place. On top of that, Paul scolds Rudeus for being worried about someone far more likely to be vulnerable and in trouble than his mother.

This clown has it all backwards. And considering all the wrong shit he's done in his life, I'm surprised he has the nerve to judge his son (who did nothing wrong to begin with). What a shitty father.
FlamepriesTOct 31, 2021 11:22 AM
Oct 31, 2021 11:28 AM
Jul 2021
WOW what a dumb MF'er, I don't care HOW horny you are, you are literally SCOUTING and there are like 6 dudes in front of you, and you are trying to SAVE a child?! And you scream out "Panties"?! Like seriously, he's done some pervy things and some stupid things, bit this was absolutely the stupidest thing he's done so far, come on man, use your head! Lmao. Seriously this episode was TOO short, it felt like it flew by, seriously every episode of this show does, also I swear I thought I read that Paul was even harsher towards Rudy in this scene. Man I hope this series gets made COMPLETELY in Anime form, I really NEED to see everything I've accidentally read spoilers about, with the future of Sylphie, Roxy, Rudy growing up, I'm reading the Light Novels but I DEFINITELY need to see it in Anime form. Btw why did he puke when he said Paul???
Oct 31, 2021 11:37 AM
May 2020
That actually felt awkward and weird af lol, and it kept getting worse and worse lol. It was almost like I was actually in that bar watching them.

Paul is kinda right but he's expecting too much from a kid, even though the kid is not actually a kid but you can't expect much of him anyways lol

this shit is so good man, besides all the pervy stuff, that i don't really mind, is a great anime
Oct 31, 2021 11:38 AM
Dec 2019
Paul looks so depressed and tired but I think he's being a little hard on Rudeus because at least he was trying to get home and keep Eris safe.
Oct 31, 2021 11:40 AM
Apr 2021
MadanielFL said:
Why does each episode feel so short?? I want to see moreeee.

Well this episode was just as good as the last, I did not expect the reunion with Paul to be like that, and Rudeus with a panty as a mask was funny.

Also was that a Goblin Slayer reference at the beginning??

Yup that was the goblin slayer reference.
Oct 31, 2021 11:43 AM

Jul 2017
DKDiabloLicht said:
Btw why did he puke when he said Paul???

Basically realizing what situation he was in as he was just kind of waffling in his monologue when it comes to thinking about what to do and then the gravity of the situation just hit him suddenly, especially since Paul did point out some things that Rudeus was in the wrong for, even though in this situation, both were in the right and the wrong (Paul a bit more wrong than Rudeus from my personal standpoint). The thought of confronting him, Norn and the others there after what happened made him feel nauseous, and depressed after since he sort of lost the drive to do anything after.
Oct 31, 2021 11:43 AM

Dec 2014
MegamiRem said:
Well damn it took only a moment for everything to fall apart. It's sad to see what has become of Paul but he's also in the wrong. It's way to much to expect that level of rational thinking from a 12 year old kid. Won't say I dun see where he's coming from but he's clearly in the wrong here. Now before anyone says Rudeus is not a 12 year old cause he got reincarnated my ans is this, first Paul doesn't know that and second he was a socially abused neet in his past life so he's got it worse as clearly shown in this episode once again. Damn this episode hit hard. Thou it was sweet to see Eris trying to comfort Rudeus. Also the new OP is very gentle.

I could just be interpreting my own view on this in here so what I'm saying might not be true.

But to me it clearly looks like that Paul thinks of Rudy differently then you would with children usually because of how he grew up, all these scenes where they talk about him never crying and being special to other children in many regards.
Also the scene where Paul tries to scold him, but Rudy arguing and pretty much winning by being rational and reasonable.
So Paul probably forgot that Rudy is just as much a kid as others and isn't really able to make the best and most rational choices.

What also nailed that opinion of mine down even further is the scene where Rudy is starting to tear up while beating Paul and Paul saying that Rudy never looked at him like that (clueless not knowing what to do being completely helpless most likely, also just an assumption I make here)

So in short, Pauls judgement is clouded because of past interactions with Rudy, his mental and physical downfall over the years, being drunk and hearing how Rudy in his drunk opinion was "goofing off".

I rest my case.

Edit: Oh and because I didn't comment yet I'm gonna add this.

I have anime that I like more then Mushoku (but god damn Mushoku is getting there quick) but this Episode to me felt like it was going by faster then any other shows episode I ever watched, respect.
Oct 31, 2021 11:44 AM
Jun 2019
I hate Paul, I mean of course it was tough for all of them, but come on he is just a kid. I know it's only an anime, but I don't know why that kinds of characters piss me off so much.
Oct 31, 2021 11:45 AM

Jun 2014
Holy shit what an episode. We finally see Paul after so long, and he looks terrible. Then the argument between him and Rudy in the bar was intense af. Someone else mentioned it earlier in the thread, but it's pretty amazing how it never crossed my mind that Rudy didn't go out of his way to search for survivors until Paul brought it up in this episode. It slipped not just Rudy's mind, but mine (and I'm sure others') as well. Eris being awkward trying to comfort Rudy was wholesome lol, sometimes a hug is just all a guy needs.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 31, 2021 11:46 AM

May 2020
Venumidas said:
MegamiRem said:

I could just be interpreting my own view on this in here so what I'm saying might not be true.

But to me it clearly looks like that Paul thinks of Rudy differently then you would with children usually because of how he grew up, all these scenes where they talk about him never crying and being special to other children in many regards.
Also the scene where Paul tries to scold him, but Rudy arguing and pretty much winning by being rational and reasonable.
So Paul probably forgot that Rudy is just as much a kid as others and isn't really able to make the best and most rational choices.

What also nailed that opinion of mine down even further is the scene where Rudy is starting to tear up while beating Paul and Paul saying that Rudy never looked at him like that (clueless not knowing what to do being completely helpless most likely, also just an assumption I make here)

So in short, Pauls judgement is clouded because of past interactions with Rudy, his mental and physical downfall over the years, being drunk and hearing how Rudy in his drunk opinion was "goofing off".

I rest my case.

Edit: Oh and because I didn't comment yet I'm gonna add this.

I have anime that I like more then Mushoku (but god damn Mushoku is getting there quick) but this Episode to me felt like it was going by faster then any other shows episode I ever watched, respect.

still an L for paul but a huge dub for bringing that girl lol
Oct 31, 2021 11:49 AM
Jul 2021
animejas said:
DKDiabloLicht said:
Btw why did he puke when he said Paul???

Basically realizing what situation he was in as he was just kind of waffling in his monologue when it comes to thinking about what to do, especially since Paul did point out some things that Rudeus was in the wrong for, even though in this situation, both were in the right and the wrong (Paul a bit more wrong than Rudeus from my personal standpoint). The thought of confronting him, Norn and the others there after what happened made him feel nauseous, and depressed after since he sort of lost the drive to do anything after.

Yeah, I think Paul was pretty much a dick, I mean I know you are an Adult at 15 in their world, and a 10-12 is expected of a LOT more as far as what they are supposed to do and emotionally they are waaay different than what a 12 year old would be expected of in our world. But still like he got transported to this AWFUL location that a lot of people are even afraid to go to and I forget who but they were surprised they were able to survive there, and he's a kid who just got sent there. Maybe if you paid for your kid and his friend's tuition(at least his) and didn't knock him out and send him away to separate him from Sylphie then Rudy might have been with his mom or his sister and been able to protect them during the mana disaster. But anyone, I was getting pretty irritated at Rudy for getting distracted during a battle.. Buuuuuut damn those were pretty distracting šŸ¤£. I wish this show was like Boruto and we just got episode after episode! I know in reality then the animation would suffer and there would be filler, but in a perfect world imagine getting like 150-200 GREAT episodes with equal animation and story telling the entire story?? To me that would be AMAZING
Oct 31, 2021 11:49 AM

May 2019
123moh555 said:
Dunno i prefer the manga version when they adapt the reunion scene

I dont know about the LN, but in the manga that guy Gisu had a previous conversation with him acknowledging Rudeus did a lot (maybe manga original -not in the anime)

Then the manga skiped all the kidnapping misuderstanding (anime did better, Gisu giving the pantsu as a gift was too cringe in the manga -also we had action in this episode, and boobs)

The meeting with Paul was almost the same dialogue, except that in the manga we was hearing more the inner Rudeus, he didn't wanted to say that about Paul cheating his mother, but he was already angry.

Manga had more screentime for Norn in this scene, she even used healing magic in Paul (LN boring readers would complain lol)

And finally the end was completely different. Rudeus left the guild in shock, running to the nearby decks. Then Eris and Ruijerd found him, he explained what happened and this was an important detail to me:

Chapter 35

If you guys can remember of Rudeus 10 years old party at Sauros mansion, Eris and everybody got moved by the fact Paul didn't attend.

Rudeus don't see his father since he was 7.

Unlike the manga, in this episide Eris just followed the Tsundere trope.

Rob7Oct 31, 2021 3:10 PM
Oct 31, 2021 11:50 AM

Mar 2017
How the hell is Rudy in the wrong?! He's a child and he was teleported to a place he didn't know with the responsibility of not just keeping himself alive but Eris too. Of course his only thought would be getting home safely! Plus, how the hell was he supposed to know to find the others?! Paul is such an asshole!
Oct 31, 2021 11:58 AM

Jan 2018
I kind of get the argument that "he is just a kid", but to be honest, it doesn't have much to do with it. Paul is wrong regardless of Rudy being a kid or not. I guess most people haven't realized, and Paul himself doesn't quite get it at this point, but the Demon Continent is literally crazy dangerous. Paul himself might've probably died if he got teleported there, especially having to take care of Norn. Rudeus is a mage which by itself is a disadvantage, and got teleported to one of the most dangerous places in the Mushoku Tensei world. Just surviving is a big deal, he of course had no way or time to be thinking that the disaster might've affected other people. Plus, even if he had searched the Demon Continent, he would've found no one and just wasted time. Anyone that got teleported to the Demon Continent died almost immediately after all, it's just that kind of place.
Oct 31, 2021 12:13 PM
Apr 2016
BIIIGPP6969 said:
JanPri said:
Too bad they didn't show Rudy swearing he's going to become the best brother ever in the 1st season. It would make this episode even better.

Wdym? I'm sure Rudy said something along those lines to Sylphie back in episode 4.
There is an unadapted chapter from the LN (Zenith's POV) where he plays with and takes care of Norn and Aisha (changes them diapers, etc.) and he swears to himself that in this new world he is going to become the best brother ever loved by his little sisters and doesn't end up with his siblings hating him and wanting him dead like in his previous life.

Maybe he said something like that to Sylphie too, but I don't remember that.
Oct 31, 2021 12:15 PM
Sep 2021
Ok, I will keep my post as short as I can here, but wow that episode frustrated me. Rudeus clearly should have been more understanding and quicker to ask questions of Paul, as well as not been so quick to get sidetracked during his journey, but wtf. Paul didn't take into consideration that his son that he sent away had been teleported across the world, had done his best to return home, although he had not known or tried to reach out. I mean sure, from Rudeus' stories, he seemed to be carefree in his adventuring, but at least he was doing it to get money to make the journey back. And Rudeus had no idea anyone else was teleported, as far as we know, he thinks he was the only one to be flung across the map. And Paul didn't want to take any of that into consideration or even try to get Rudeus to help. I mean all that adventuring did increase his strength exponentially. From what Rudeus was saying about his escapades, Paul should have deduced that Rudeus would have helped search if he knew his family was missing, and that's what frustrated me so much. Neither wanted to listen and instead reacted based on emotion instead of from a point of logic. I just hope next episode they work together to get something done instead of being in their feelings not getting the job done.
Oct 31, 2021 12:16 PM

Jul 2016
By far the best episode yet. The twist flipped his world upside down.

It's no longer just escorting Eris, but also finding his missing family.

Oct 31, 2021 12:18 PM

Jan 2021
Man...Paul was real scum there...OP was so good this anime really is unique...

Also, Eris is becoming lovable than ever
Oct 31, 2021 12:21 PM
Dec 2020
They both have valid points. Tho if i had to pick a side i’ll have to go with Paul like even if Rudy was just trying to survive the fact that the well being of his family, and friends never crossed his mind is pretty shitty of him. Tho i hate the way Paul reacted, you just met your son after a year and a half, for god sake show some sympathy. Instead of being angry that his son had it pretty easy compared to everyone else he should be happy that his son was lucky enough not to go through such a hard time, the lecturing can wait later. Also the first thing he should’ve done is show him his sister that he hasn’t seen in half a year like wtf. Tho in Paul’s defence he did look like he was in a tragic state.
Oct 31, 2021 12:35 PM

May 2021
Great episode! Rudeus wearing and even licking them panties was really funny xD. And he also met Paul as well! Their reunion wasn’t that happy however as Paul got angry with him thinking Rudeus would be doing something to help with the teleportation incident.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 31, 2021 12:36 PM

Jun 2017
I wouldn't blame anyone in the bar, especially Norn for having a bad impression of Rudeus. From their perspective it just looks like the son just beat up a hard working Dad that's trying to help his village. Fuck man I don't know because both sides are at fault.
Oct 31, 2021 12:37 PM
Feb 2021
Is it just me or i feel like the emotions of these anime characters are too real? Don't get me wrong, they are human voice actors, but the anime characters feel like they are actually having a 3d personality. Unlike other anime, where some characters are dense af and literally ignores all the hints, rudy actually acknowledged these, because of his past life. So yeah, mushoku tensei did really good on very deep details, from character to artwork. Very nice! Also this humour is right up my alley so im a little biased lol, i did cringe at the panty part, but i just skipped that. All in all a 11/10 anime
Nov 2016
Time flies when having fun. Episode feels like 5 minutes. I have never felt this before.
Jul 2018
I still don't think that Rudeus is in the wrong here. Even though he didn't give his best 24/7... in his mind, the blast that sent him into another part of the world, caught only him and other 2 people, so it's really not his fault that he didn't kill himself over the thought that his family may have been caught as well.

What I think though, is that Rudeus's father really couldn't be more of a failure. Bangs every single woman he finds troughout his life and after marriage, couldn't protect his family when the blast came, made such a pityfull advance in finding his family again, turned to alcohol and sexual satisfaction with young girls, after finding out his kid is okay he wants to beat the hell out of him while turning the blame on him at a young age, and he bullies him while explaining him things about his relationship with that girl as if he isn't the last person in the world to talk about that kind of stuff :) I bet that he banged the 2 girls in the guild as well. Hah. What a laughable character.

Poor Rudeus, no surprise that he's feeling bad, he thinks that everything is his fault, when it isn't.
removed-userOct 31, 2021 12:41 PM
Oct 31, 2021 12:39 PM

Jun 2017
RT_exe said:
Man...Paul was real scum there...OP was so good this anime really is unique...

Also, Eris is becoming lovable than ever

Is Paul really the scumbag here? Rudeus just barged in on an operation, never got full details and messed up Paul's operation. He asks why his son wasn't competent enough to make contact with his family nor try to question the safety of others. The episode even opens with Rudy saying that he hasn't even considered thinking about his family for a while because of the adventure he has been going on. The only fault Paul has was expecting too much from his son that showed a lot of potential from the last time he saw him.
EifueOct 31, 2021 4:21 PM
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.