Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Oct 31, 2021 4:04 PM

Aug 2019
UTMAN said:
really nice episode.

Altough I have some questions. How should have Rudy know that other people got teleported away? I honestly thought that only Rudy and Eris got caught in that. So why would Paul blame him for this? Also they were like idk kilometers away from Rudeos home village. Kinda weird.

In the Migurd village they mention that they saw multiple lights traveling in the sky.
When they first met Ruijerd said that Rudy and Eris "fell from the sky".
Putting those two together Rudy could've figured it out that there were other people transported besides the 3 of them who were near the light beam.
But he was focused on surviving and getting home so it slipped his mind.
Oct 31, 2021 4:09 PM

Aug 2011
Yaggamy said:
Paul episode 5: You can't come home, write letters, or make any form of contact with your family for five years.
Paul episode 16: Why didn't you write???

Holy cow that's a great hindsight now that I think about it lol.
Oct 31, 2021 4:11 PM

Aug 2011
I think they nailed the emotional scene between Paul and Rudy.

Plus bonus animation on boob lady lel
Oct 31, 2021 4:15 PM

Apr 2020
Paul is back and has said that a lot of people are missing.
The last scene with Eris was so cute, Probably one of the best episodes so far
Oct 31, 2021 4:27 PM

Jun 2019
Damn, this episode took a knife straight to my heart. It feels wrong to say it's my *favorite* in the series so far, but it definitely feels like the best episode yet in general.
Oct 31, 2021 4:33 PM

Aug 2020
this episode was hella insane. It's still processing in my mind. good job

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Oct 31, 2021 4:33 PM

Mar 2020
"Rudeus is just a kid"
That's the thing though, he is NOT a kid. He is a full grown man in a child's body that displayed maturity from a very young age. You can't fault Paul for having expectations from him for that reason. Rudy doesn't even bother thinking about his family or anyone else, all he cares about is his adventure and being a horndog towards Eris or other women.

Rudy is an adult in a kid's body who has not grown up, he is still the same self-centered entitled perverted asshole that he was in his previous life. The only improvement he's had is that he's gotten over his social anxiety but otherwise still the same guy.

Hell, the first thing the guy thinks about is if Sylphie is okay or not, even though he just learned that his entire village also got teleported which pisses Paul off even more. Rudeus had to care about nothing and he didn't try to care about anything. He just had fun on his adventure because he had his own personal Jarvis taking him around and keeping him safe.

Rudeus genuinely is one of the shittiest protagonists in a show ever, fucking hell.
Oct 31, 2021 4:38 PM
May 2012
Judevin said:
"Rudeus is just a kid"
That's the thing though, he is NOT a kid. He is a full grown man in a child's body that displayed maturity from a very young age. You can't fault Paul for having expectations from him for that reason. Rudy doesn't even bother thinking about his family or anyone else, all he cares about is his adventure and being a horndog towards Eris or other women.

Rudy is an adult in a kid's body who has not grown up, he is still the same self-centered entitled perverted asshole that he was in his previous life. The only improvement he's had is that he's gotten over his social anxiety but otherwise still the same guy.

Hell, the first thing the guy thinks about is if Sylphie is okay or not, even though he just learned that his entire village also got teleported which pisses Paul off even more. Rudeus had to care about nothing and he didn't try to care about anything. He just had fun on his adventure because he had his own personal Jarvis taking him around and keeping him safe.

Rudeus genuinely is one of the shittiest protagonists in a show ever, fucking hell.

Yeah why didnt he just no clip his way thought the ocean. why didnt he just use a duplication glitch to get infinite money Why doesnt he just use a gameshark to revive everybody?

Having 30 years worth experience being locked in a room doing nothing but playing vidya all day long should be enough to fix all the problems in the world.
Oct 31, 2021 4:40 PM
Apr 2012
Astounding episode.

I agree with Paul, and the scene in the prior episode of the grandfather being executed. It all came together rather well.

But you really have to think, Rudeus is from another world, he's treating this as an adventure. Because that's what it is. Not only that, but it's been extremely hard for him.2 episodes ago HE LOST AN EYE, AN EYE. To say he has other priorities would be an understatement.

10/10 episode didn't expect it to hit so hard.
Oct 31, 2021 4:44 PM

Mar 2020
brazileirobr said:
Judevin said:
"Rudeus is just a kid"

Yeah why didnt he just no clip his way thought the ocean. why didnt he just use a duplication glitch to get infinite money Why doesnt he just use a gameshark to revive everybody?

Having 30 years worth experience being locked in a room doing nothing but playing vidya all day long should be enough to fix all the problems in the world.
Ah yes, because when you go missing you shouldn't try to learn what happened at all!!! Of course that's how any reasonable person should do it! Just forget about all the problems that occurred, forget about your family!!! Of course how could I be so stupid holy shit. I should just forget about my family for 1.5 years, and not even try to contact them!!!! I shouldn't try to learn about the incident!!!! I shouldn't try ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!

See how stupid that sounds? Paul thought the same.
Oct 31, 2021 4:49 PM
May 2012
Judevin said:
brazileirobr said:

Ah yes, because when you go missing you shouldn't try to learn what happened at all!!! Of course that's how any reasonable person should do it! Just forget about all the problems that occurred, forget about your family!!! Of course how could I be so stupid holy shit. I should just forget about my family for 1.5 years, and not even try to contact them!!!! I shouldn't try to learn about the incident!!!! I shouldn't try ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!

Yeah but paul was drunk.
And he doesnt know rudeus is a 40yo japanese neet.

You can kinda see why he got pissed cause rudeus decided to tell the story in happy way instead of telling what realy happened.
Oct 31, 2021 4:53 PM
Dec 2007
AuRomul said:
Help me here because my memory is failing me. I would have sworn that Rudeus didn't know that the event that teleported him was a widespread event, much less something that affected other people than Eris, Ghishlaine and him. The subs kept referencing to it as the "Mana Disaster" (rough translation from my language), even in the Guild's board notice, conviniently until today's episode. So, was that information supposed to magically click in his mind? Has he been shown to dismiss this information as heavily as implied by his guilt trip? Cause right now that detail just looks like bad writing to me.

Rudeus being judged by everyone, even his sister, yikes.

Monkey guy says bye.
So what has Paul mad is that hes had his team spreading notices all over the world asking for survirors of the disaster to get in contact with him. In his notices he specifically instructs Rudy to help find his parents. The problem is Rudy got kidnapped before he could read it. Its unreasonable for Rudy to have really grasped what happenend unless Rudy decided to specifically look into it. That's what has Paul mad, Rudy never decided to look into it or write a letter mentioning what happened. That's also why Rudy feels guilty. If he sat back and analyzed what happenened, he would have at least wrote a letter.

All things being equal though, Paul is being too hard on Rudy and Rudy is being too hard on himself. It plays into what the show is all about though, Rudy spent most of his life as a failure and now hes being reminded of it.
Oct 31, 2021 4:53 PM

Mar 2020
brazileirobr said:
Judevin said:

Yeah but paul was drunk.
And he doesnt know rudeus is a 40yo japanese neet.

You can kinda see why he got pissed cause rudeus decided to tell the story in happy way instead of telling what realy happened.
That is what I said earlier as well.

Paul saw that Rudeus is very mature for his young age even though he doesn't know Rudy is a NEET, that is why he says that he expected Rudy to have done SOMETHING ANYTHING to find out about stuff, because Paul saw Rudeus being smart from a young age. Except now his whole family is missing, and Rudy cared about fucking nothing and he admitted that himself. Paul spent 1.5 years hauling ass to find people from the village because he was the head, exhausting his life and resources, meanwhile Rudy? Rudy had his own personal Siri in the form of Ruijerd who kept him safe and didn't even bother learning about anything at ANY adventurer's guild. Rudy tells his story in a happy way because he didn't care AT ALL. That's why it hits him so hard at the end and he throws up, because that is self-realization that he did fucking nothing for 1.5 years about anything and that he is still the same NEET that he was before.

Rudeus is a garbage person and he is meant to be that way, defending him just sounds absurd on anyone's part.
Oct 31, 2021 5:07 PM
Dec 2007
Antanaru said:
Oh yeah, MC is a scum. These last couple episodes of dumb adventures kind of made me forget he doesn't just act like a moron but is also a piece of shit. And he hasn't improved at all since episode one. The whole scene with panties was absolutely unnecessary and disgusting as well. I have to give it to this show, it fooled me to watch that far but this episode was so off putting I think it's about time to stop. I don't think next episode can cover this dumpster fire.
You probably should stop. This episode really does show the show at its best. If you don't like this then you REALLY wont like whats coming up.
Oct 31, 2021 5:09 PM
Sep 2018
Wow that was quite a mind blown reunion between Paul & Rudy that I’ve ever seen in an anime and the new opening was absolutely lovely. It definitely is like church heaven if actually played at a church 😍😍
Oct 31, 2021 5:13 PM

May 2015
winddevil1 said:
Antanaru said:
Oh yeah, MC is a scum. These last couple episodes of dumb adventures kind of made me forget he doesn't just act like a moron but is also a piece of shit. And he hasn't improved at all since episode one. The whole scene with panties was absolutely unnecessary and disgusting as well. I have to give it to this show, it fooled me to watch that far but this episode was so off putting I think it's about time to stop. I don't think next episode can cover this dumpster fire.

he was trying to look/sound older than he actually was since he was trying to scare kidnappers ... i'm sure the panties/boob stuff in that sceneis annoying to some people, but to me, it was just a mask and a normal reaction to boobs jiggling lol

Yaggamy said:
Paul episode 5: You can't come home, write letters, or make any form of contact with your family for five years.

i didn't even think about this lol nice one

Don’t bother trying to argue with him. He hates a majority of what he watches. It’s a waste of time.

Oct 31, 2021 5:18 PM

May 2015
Also, gotta love all the people shitting on Rudy and acting like he’s the worst protagonist ever (extreme hyperbole btw), while treating Paul like he’s some fucking saint. They both were right and wrong in that argument. Saying it’s only Rudy whose in the wrong is just disingenuous.

Oct 31, 2021 5:36 PM
Dec 2018
Judevin said:
brazileirobr said:

The world of Mushoku Tensei does not have any widespread or efficient form of communication like cell phones or the internet. I don't even think Rudeus knew the degree of the disaster. For example, would he have knowledge if it were him, Eris, and Ghislaine who were the only ones affected? From his perspective, it was likely he only thought the disaster extended only to him, Eris, and Ghislaine. The fact that he was so surprised his family was missing alluded to this point.

I honestly think Rudeus made the right decision. His main goal was to accompany Eris back to Fittoa. Of course, he has encountered speed bumps along the way, but that's the basis of any grand adventure.

As for the messages Paul left in the adventurer's Guild, I doubt Rudeus knew such feature was available.
ConceptualheroOct 31, 2021 5:42 PM
I like dub more than sub because I am not a weeb.
Oct 31, 2021 5:38 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Goblin Slayer X Shimoneta episode. Nice

I just have to say it again. The ed is so beautiful, it's unskippable.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Oct 31, 2021 5:44 PM
Oct 2021
GGcc78 said:
AuRomul said:
Help me here because my memory is failing me. I would have sworn that Rudeus didn't know that the event that teleported him was a widespread event, much less something that affected other people than Eris, Ghishlaine and him. The subs kept referencing to it as the "Mana Disaster" (rough translation from my language), even in the Guild's board notice, conviniently until today's episode. So, was that information supposed to magically click in his mind? Has he been shown to dismiss this information as heavily as implied by his guilt trip? Cause right now that detail just looks like bad writing to me.

Rudeus being judged by everyone, even his sister, yikes.

Monkey guy says bye.
So what has Paul mad is that hes had his team spreading notices all over the world asking for survirors of the disaster to get in contact with him. In his notices he specifically instructs Rudy to help find his parents. The problem is Rudy got kidnapped before he could read it. Its unreasonable for Rudy to have really grasped what happenend unless Rudy decided to specifically look into it. That's what has Paul mad, Rudy never decided to look into it or write a letter mentioning what happened. That's also why Rudy feels guilty. If he sat back and analyzed what happenened, he would have at least wrote a letter.

All things being equal though, Paul is being too hard on Rudy and Rudy is being too hard on himself. It plays into what the show is all about though, Rudy spent most of his life as a failure and now hes being reminded of it.
there are some explain about this so hope next ep may cover it
Oct 31, 2021 5:47 PM
Sep 2018
Did anyone else get r/AmITheAsshole vibes from this episode. I thought it was pretty good though.
Oct 31, 2021 5:53 PM

Mar 2020
Conceptualhero said:
Judevin said:

The world of Mushoku Tensei does not have any widespread or efficient form of communication like cell phones or the internet. I don't even think Rudeus knew the degree of the disaster. For example, would he have knowledge if it were him, Eris, and Ghislaine who were the only ones affected? From his perspective, it was likely he only thought the disaster extended only to him, Eris, and Ghislaine. The fact that he was so surprised his family was missing alluded to this point.

I honestly think Rudeus made the right decision. His main goal was to accompany Eris back to Fittoa. Of course, he has encountered speed bumps along the way, but that's the basis of any grand adventure.

As for the messages Paul left in the adventurer's Guild, I doubt Rudeus knew such feature was available.
Right, and that is a fair point, but would you not even try to ask about it?
Rudeus doesn't even TRY, he just assumes it's only them and gets on. Like would you not even question what the fuck was that beam of light that teleported him? For a guy that questions EVERYTHING he seems oddly okay about being teleported. He doesn't even try asking at adventurer's guild if anyone else had heard of the incident or if something like that had happened before. He was too busy in his own adventure to even care. And let's be real, while he says on surface that he wanted to get Eris back home, we both know he wasn't actively taking care of her, because he knew she's strong enough to do that herself and Ruijerd will take care of anything that MIGHT go wrong.

My problem with it is that Rudeus regresses in his character development after teleporting, before that he asked and pried into shit. But after teleporting he doesn't even think again about the teleportation accident or if anyone else got affected. The idea is that if he had just asked at an adventurer's guild about the incident then he would have gotten his dad's message but he doesn't even bother. Paul found it disappointing and rightfully so, for a seemingly mature curious kid that Rudeus showed himself to be, he turned out to be a "Ayyyy I'm on an adventure lmaooo, it was fun times good times haha." and that infuriated Paul.
Oct 31, 2021 5:56 PM

Mar 2020
Rudeus-kun had been dealing troubles how to return back and the Pauro-san don't understand that. He didn't understand that, he see it as taking easy?? And adventuring? Having fun?. His son don't have any idea that every one was teleported too and he make it sound like Rudeus-kun is to blame. Rudeus-kun is a victim too. Pauro-san should be glad that his son is safe.

So Pauro-san have high hopes that his son would have realize it because he was always lectured by his son in the past. So ok. Rudeus-kun didn't realize it. So what now. Instead of blaming just help each other out and rescue the others.

Pauro-san is like my father who always see the negative things.
Zorosuke_Oct 31, 2021 6:15 PM
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Oct 31, 2021 6:11 PM

Jun 2021
Another solid episode, with now things tying into the first season.
Oct 31, 2021 6:15 PM

Apr 2010
I have to admit, this second season is surprising me for how good it is
Oct 31, 2021 6:22 PM
Dec 2019
I only comment in episode discussions if an episode has been really great (at least to my standards) and this episode fit that criterion. Frankly, the conversation between Paul and Rudeus feels pretty familiar to me. The way Rudy got himself unintentionally misunderstood consequently making Paul angrier in him, the way that Rudy realized that he f*cked up big time (although I know that it's unintentional and unfortunate mistake), the way that the brief moment of Rudy's respite ended with his parent's scolding; those hit a little too close to home for me.

Perhaps people won't agree with me that this is a really great episode but this episode honestly hit me on personal levels so I don't care much.
yo
Oct 31, 2021 6:22 PM
Jul 2019
I literally know the LN/Manga spoilers and still think Paul is a piece of shit all the way thru lmao. His type of person will always rub me the wrong way and remain forever irredeemable in my eyes. Impregnating your maid and wife at the same time would be too hard for me to get over as a kid. The only reason Rudy could possibly forgive him is because he’s literally a perverted middle aged man in a child’s body🤣
Oct 31, 2021 6:25 PM

Feb 2012
I'm confused, in the anime you just said it was 1.5 years, but in the manga you said it was 4 years, which is correct? what is the citane in LN?

Oct 31, 2021 6:26 PM
Oct 2021
I hate paul... he expect too much from rudeus... even rudeus is talented he was still a kid
Oct 31, 2021 6:27 PM
Nov 2018
Ah this anime is good :)

Interesting to see so much fighting over frankly the meat that makes this an interesting story and not SAO. Paul is being unfair to a kid. Rudeus isn't really a kid. Rudeus feels guilty because he is the guy who solves everything and this is something he should have thought about. The show did give us hints in season 1 that there's something to Paul's backstory and his separation from his relatives (Eris is one in fact.)

Rudeus can't grow if he's not brought low. I wish we could be a little less fanservicey feeling about some bits but it's pretty relevant to Rudy's arc. He is pretty selfish but like anyone there's a lot of capacity to be better. He seems to have the will to do better. Let's see where this goes.
Oct 31, 2021 6:27 PM
Oct 2021
Judevin said:
Conceptualhero said:

Right, and that is a fair point, but would you not even try to ask about it?
Rudeus doesn't even TRY, he just assumes it's only them and gets on. Like would you not even question what the fuck was that beam of light that teleported him? For a guy that questions EVERYTHING he seems oddly okay about being teleported. He doesn't even try asking at adventurer's guild if anyone else had heard of the incident or if something like that had happened before. He was too busy in his own adventure to even care. And let's be real, while he says on surface that he wanted to get Eris back home, we both know he wasn't actively taking care of her, because he knew she's strong enough to do that herself and Ruijerd will take care of anything that MIGHT go wrong.

My problem with it is that Rudeus regresses in his character development after teleporting, before that he asked and pried into shit. But after teleporting he doesn't even think again about the teleportation accident or if anyone else got affected. The idea is that if he had just asked at an adventurer's guild about the incident then he would have gotten his dad's message but he doesn't even bother. Paul found it disappointing and rightfully so, for a seemingly mature curious kid that Rudeus showed himself to be, he turned out to be a "Ayyyy I'm on an adventure lmaooo, it was fun times good times haha." and that infuriated Paul.

He even not asking any of his family when teach in eris manor, isn't?
Oct 31, 2021 6:29 PM
Oct 2021
Yaggamy said:
Yaggamy said:

This one like what I say before
Oct 31, 2021 6:31 PM

Jul 2017
ZeroDown said:
I'm confused, in the anime you just said it was 1.5 years, but in the manga you said it was 4 years, which is correct? what is the citane in LN?

Remember, Rudeus didn't see Paul even before the Teleport Incident happened when Rudeus was sent off to be Eris' tutor. So its been 4 years since meeting Paul and communicating with him since he wasn't allowed to send letters at the time while Rudeus was tutoring Eris and learning swordsmanship from Ghislaine too. 1 and a half since the incident occurred and everyone was just split up.
Oct 31, 2021 6:37 PM
Oct 2021
giovgiac said:
20Dumpling said:

Yea had very similar thoughts too. At the very least, to send in a message back home about his current status would have been possible? If someone has thoughts on why it wasn't possible, an explanation would help.

It's not that easy, actually. As soon as he arrived in Millishon, Rudeus was about to send a letter to Paul and his family. He didn't do it on the Demon Continent because it's not that easy. Rudeus asking around wouldn't really get him any answers. The first ones to bring news about the Mana Disaster to the Demon Continent were Roxy and her party, which as we watched were just getting to the Continent when Rudeus was departing. That is, asking about the Disaster would've yielded nothing, because no one knew about it in the first place. Then, when he got to Zant Port, Rudeus got involved with the Smugglers and the Beast Tribe and spent months trapped in the forest due to the rain periods. In other words, there was absolutely no way he could've found out about it, because he never went to the Guild in Zant Port and he didn't meet up with Roxy in Wind Port. Finally, sending letters from the Demon Continent to the Human Continents isn't that simple. If you take a look at the Demon Continent, you'll see there was barely any humans, because 99% of the ones that actually go there end up dying. It's way too dangerous of a continent. Even if he did manage to send a message, it would likely take longer to arrive than him, so not really worth it.

This also explain it
Oct 31, 2021 6:43 PM
Apr 2020
An emotional episode. Rudy and his team worked hard just to travel from the Demon Continent to Human Continent. Rudy and Eris didn't know where they were when they're teleported, just like everyone else. Paul is so inconsiderate. Rudy is also his child!

Oct 31, 2021 6:56 PM

Oct 2020
Well, we got to see a reunion with Paul and Rudeus. We got to understand the full scale of the teleportation; looks like everyone pretty much got affected. The back and forth between Rudeus and Paul was pretty intense but, at least we got to see Norn. Haha, Eris sucks at comforting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2021 7:30 PM

Jul 2013
Eh, how do people liked this episode? The conflict feels so forced, Paul's behavior completely shattered my suspension of disbelief, especially when he implied that Rudy didn't call anyone because he wanted alone time with Eris, I mean, he doesn't even know what their relationship is like...

Just bad. I know they are going to show something that in theory would justify his behavior, but I have a lot of trouble imagining that a real person would ever do that after not seeing their firstborn son for like 4 years or something.

Weakest episode of the series so far, IMO. Cheap senseless melodrama.
Oct 31, 2021 7:42 PM

Jan 2011
oh great it's everyones favorite Paul... like that the reunion didn't go like you'd expect was hard for me to care because i all i see are two scumbags that are both right and wrong fighting ,did feel bad for Norm or whatever kid's just seeing her dad getting beat up that she assumes is a good guy granted he is doing some good looking for everyone that got teleported which leads to the point of why Rudy did not fully grasp he gravity of the disaster and his way of telling what happened to him seem liked all fun and games which isn't completely true Paul just expected far too much.

like i feel in world the Demon Continent is far too distanced from where shit went down and i'd expect Paul to know that but with everything happening having a clear story on everything wasn't happening at that rate dude is super downbad

good episode once the reunion happened everything up to it was cringe though
Oct 31, 2021 7:45 PM
Feb 2021
Ooooh boy they really dropped the bomb in this episode, I didn't expect them to reunite that soon. Nice one.
Oct 31, 2021 8:11 PM

Mar 2020
ZeroDown said:
Judevin said:

Rudeus is a garbage person and he is meant to be that way, defending him just sounds absurd on anyone's part.

I don't understand the crowd's complaint about Rudeus not being a eunuch.
For me it's more disgusting to have a cherry-boy character who does everything to avoid women like the usual characters in Japanese manga.
"Oh, but he's 40 years old" and by chance at 40, men become eunuchs? any man who could reset his body and bring his consciousness to that body would go out eating all the women in front of him, because he would know what actions he shouldn't do, and most of the relationships with girls you will only get for certain age. if you think that being older/experienced in life makes you a bad person that will harm others you have serious problems.
It would be more honest if you just told yourself "I don't like ugly guys hooking up with pretty girls, kill ugly guys." But don't blame it on age.

The guys talk like he's a rapist, since he's just shown the girls he likes that he's sexually interested and knowledgeable.
Calm down with this false morality, flirting with girls is not a crime you are not compromising the integrity of their bodies, harassing and stalking girls who are crimes do not confuse the acts, he has never even touched a girl without their permission.

And why are you complaining that he was a "loser"?
What is it to be a loser?
I live in a third world country, where a person with a normal job doesn't get enough to eat and have a house, or have an education, you can only choose one if you live alone. And I know that in the first world people like that are called failures. Life is not an amusement park, there are people who are very lucky in life, and there are people who are just normal.

If he was unemployed, the fault is also the family was not able to give him an adequate education guiding him through the adversities of the job market when he grew up. In other words, he had a shitty family, and that recentness doesn't go away, that's why he didn't really care about that concept of family.
I feel sorry for people who are children of modern couples who throw their child into the world and put them in the government-controlled school and think that's right.

But I know this is just your excuse, your real problem is that he was 40 years old and had the chance to get his life back on track knowing where he went wrong and knowing the lies they told him that led him to make wrong decisions by making good ones. decisions and you didn't have the chance and for you it's unforgivable.
But think about the following instead of being jealous of him, just see yourself in his place that the work will be much more enjoyable for you.

Oct 31, 2021 8:26 PM

Feb 2012
Judevin said:

I edited and reposted adding more text check it out, but the message I want to get across is not just for you, but for everyone who is complaining about Rudeus.

His analysis calling him a loser is wrong, either for calling him a pervert or for saying he's a loser for not caring about his family, remember this isn't his real family, his real family sucked . And his libido is much more realistic than most works where the character has a "harem" but he's a virgin harem he doesn't catch anyone
ZeroDownNov 1, 2021 5:41 AM

Oct 31, 2021 8:55 PM
Nov 2019
Paul definitely looks like he's been through some shit. The scene is the bar was fantastic. Both Rudy and Paul definitely went too far at times but it made sense, and the scene where Rudy's sister didn't recognize him was great as well.
Oct 31, 2021 8:55 PM

Sep 2018
I think this story is really getting interesting. I can empathize with Rudeus`s attitude toward the teleportation event as I thought it would only affect Ghrislaine at first outside Rudeus`s crew. Love the wholesome hug Eris gave Rudeus. Ruijerd is best bro!
Oct 31, 2021 8:56 PM
Nov 2019
I’ve read both the novel and manga and I really liked the anime adaptation for this part the only thing I probably would say that might have needed to been added is the scene of rudeus crying which is shown in the manga
Oct 31, 2021 8:57 PM
Oct 2021
Yaggamy said:
UTMAN said:
really nice episode.

Altough I have some questions. How should have Rudy know that other people got teleported away? I honestly thought that only Rudy and Eris got caught in that. So why would Paul blame him for this? Also they were like idk kilometers away from Rudeos home village. Kinda weird.

In the Migurd village they mention that they saw multiple lights traveling in the sky.
When they first met Ruijerd said that Rudy and Eris "fell from the sky".
Putting those two together Rudy could've figured it out that there were other people transported besides the 3 of them who were near the light beam.
But he was focused on surviving and getting home so it slipped his mind.

Well If He meet Roxy and he would know. But hey as a Novel reader : It because ********
Oct 31, 2021 9:01 PM

May 2019
Can someone remind me when was the last time we saw Sylphy in Buena Village in the anime? Was it in ep. 4 of first season or we had some flashback later?

I don't remember, my memories mix the manga and the anime.

--------------
Dragevard said:
MadanielFL said:
Why does each episode feel so short?? I want to see moreeee.

Well this episode was just as good as the last, I did not expect the reunion with Paul to be like that, and Rudeus with a panty as a mask was funny.

Also was that a Goblin Slayer reference at the beginning??

Yes it's a foblin slayer reference

Oct 31, 2021 9:16 PM

Jul 2017
Rob7 said:
Can someone remind me when was the last time we saw Sylphy in Buena Village in the anime? Was it in ep. 4 of first season or we had some flashback later?

I don't remember, my memories mix the manga and the anime.

Episode 8, she was hanging out with Aisha at the Greyrat household and gave Lilia a pendant she made for him, to be delivered since it was his 10th birthday present.
Oct 31, 2021 9:33 PM

Aug 2020
I was really surprised when Rudeus was more worried about Sylphy than he was worried about his own mother..

Anime List: Click here
Manga List: Click here

Oct 31, 2021 9:57 PM

Mar 2021
Ren-sama- said:
I was really surprised when Rudeus was more worried about Sylphy than he was worried about his own mother..

Well imo he saw Paul and Norn together so he think that his family had been found unlike Sylphy who lived far from them.
Oct 31, 2021 10:10 PM
Dec 2019
I’m not a fan of this development, as much shit as ill give Rudy he did nothing wrong this time. His father doesn’t really consider his circumstances and seems ironically too self absorbed on his own. This a fucking kid and your asking him to do a search and rescue when he is stranded in the middle of a completely different continent trying to fend for himself he just wont have the time to consider factors he had no control of
Wataru doesn't care about the genuine thing
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Homura24 - Dec 19, 2021

465 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 11:19 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2021

469 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2021

415 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 10:21 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2021

302 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:57 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2021

227 by sharosharo »»
May 1, 9:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.