New
Oct 27, 2021 12:15 AM
Jul 2021
Should I focus on hellsing ultimate anime
Or just read the whole manga
Which is better??
Oct 27, 2021 12:35 AM

Nov 2019
I haven't read the manga but, hellsing ultimate anime is amazing and you should try it out in English Dub. Imo this is one of the few animes which have a better dub.
Oct 27, 2021 1:04 AM
Sep 2021
devilmaacry said:
Which is better??
they’re the same. Why would you want to skip the anime
Oct 27, 2021 1:08 AM
Jul 2021
VeryGhoul said:
devilmaacry said:
Which is better??
no
I am asking which one is better
Oct 27, 2021 1:45 AM
Aug 2021
Can highly recommend the anime, just a tip watch with subs, not those hideous dubbed versions.

Nothing beats the original Japanese voices for any anime.

It's just any show if it's dubbed it looses the raw energy and talent they put into voicing the show.
Oct 27, 2021 1:47 AM
Jul 2021
captainhooklk said:
Can highly recommend the anime, just a tip watch with subs, not those hideous dubbed versions.

It's just any show if it's dubbed it looses the raw energy and talent they put into voicing the show.
captainhooklk said:

It's just any show if it's dubbed it looses it's raw energy and talent they put into voicing the show.
ok thnx bro
(Character limit)
Oct 27, 2021 4:21 AM
Mar 2020
Haven’t read the manga but the anime is pretty good just make sure it is ultimate you are watching and not the original because they are two very different things. Also watch this in the English dub it’s way better and fits the setting better.
Oct 27, 2021 4:26 AM
Mar 2020
captainhooklk said:

I would disagree sometimes, your right about this but Hellsing is set in Europe with German, British and Scottish. I’m sorry but I’ve yet to see a Japanese cast either pull off or hire a foreign accent or hire an actor that isn’t Japanese. It just ruins the immersion if I’m supposed to believe this is set in Europe yet everyone is speaking in Japanese with all Japanese accents. Plus Alucard’s dub voice is pretty good.
Oct 27, 2021 5:18 AM
Apr 2021
Anime,cuz the dubbing is top notch
Oct 27, 2021 6:24 AM
Sep 2015
devilmaacry said:
VeryGhoul said:
no
And he answered that they are the same, it's an amazing adaptation, I recommend the anime, be more polite next time.
Oct 27, 2021 6:33 AM
Jul 2021
xManc said:
devilmaacry said:
no
And he answered that they are the same, it's an amazing adaptation, I recommend the anime, be more polite next time.
okay sensei
I will be more polite next time
😑😑😑
Oct 27, 2021 11:11 AM
Dec 2020
FLAME-FURY said:
I haven't read the manga but, hellsing ultimate anime is amazing and you should try it out in English Dub. Imo this is one of the few animes which have a better dub.
is it me or does most mad house anime have good English dubs
Oct 27, 2021 11:14 AM

Nov 2019
piggies_united said:
FLAME-FURY said:
I haven't tried too many dubs, as far as I can remember. Only dubs which I heard were good and tried from madhouse were hellsing ultimate and Monster, so those are the 2 animes from madhouse which I would recommend people to watch in dub. Since I tried both dub and sub for those and liked the dub more.
Oct 27, 2021 11:16 AM

Nov 2019
RedIchigo99 said:
captainhooklk said:

I would disagree sometimes, your right about this but Hellsing is set in Europe with German, British and Scottish. I’m sorry but I’ve yet to see a Japanese cast either pull off or hire a foreign accent or hire an actor that isn’t Japanese. It just ruins the immersion if I’m supposed to believe this is set in Europe yet everyone is speaking in Japanese with all Japanese accents. Plus Alucard’s dub voice is pretty good.
I agree with you, the accents make it so much better + alucard's VA sounds amazing
Oct 27, 2021 8:52 PM
Dec 2020
FLAME-FURY said:
piggies_united said:
I haven't tried too many dubs, as far as I can remember. Only dubs which I heard were good and tried from madhouse were hellsing ultimate and Monster, so those are the 2 animes from madhouse which I would recommend people to watch in dub. Since I tried both dub and sub for those and liked the dub more.
death note black lagoon etc just naming some
Oct 27, 2021 8:57 PM
Jun 2020
just check out the first few chapters of the manga and the episodes of the anime and see what you like better
Oct 28, 2021 5:31 AM

Oct 2020
I only watched the anime...and i can higly recommend hellsing ultimate, especially tge dubbed version :)
One of those shows that has a superior dub in my opinion
Oct 31, 2021 10:06 AM
Oct 2020
You can go with either. The anime adapts the manga pretty much identically. So it's more of if you prefer watching anime or reading manga. Both are masterpieces.
Oct 31, 2021 10:07 AM

Nov 2019
I prefer Ultimate over the manga personally. It's a pain in the ass to visualize the fighting scenes in the manga and at most times you don't know what the fuck is going on.

死神

What do you think are the most important things in life? Money, dreams, sympathy towards others...

Yes, they're all important things as well... But the most important thing is responsibility for your own actions.
- Yuichi

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.