Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 18, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Man, this show and its weird humor and game gimmicks.

Wacky comedy and humor are all the over the place again with one of the guys dressed in some kinky outfit lol. Yeah, perhaps this anime is trying too hard on its humor but hey, it is what it is. Draluc seems like the only character I could take slightly serious at from this episode.

Oct 18, 2021 8:17 AM

Jun 2019
Hinaichi is cute and all her assumptions about Draluc. LMAO. Still can't believe Draluc dies for no reason. It's just so funny to me for some reason. Draluc is just too strong for everyone to notice. My man dies of a mosquito. LOL. John is really cute. Could work as a shield if used perfectly.

Man... I can't take this show seriously and that's what's great about it. This is not meant to be taken seriously. Just pure comedy and nothing else. So far... loving the show dynamic and the comedy as well. LOL. Idk why do I laugh so much at some of the stuff that's shown in this show but I guess... my brain thinks of it as a comedy or my standards have gone down significantly.
Oct 18, 2021 8:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Weird games and gambling against that Senya SM dude, Ronald won but still got "assaulted" by him at the end...wut xD
Oct 18, 2021 8:25 AM

Jul 2017
Vampire Control Division vice-captain Hinaichi is here, and she's here to wreck Draluc...not knowing that he disintegrates into sand as fast and quick from simple contact.

The humour with the Street Fighter like controls is just TOO good, it ain't the Konami Code but whatever. Hina got herself all embarrassed with that though.

The Hunters Guild where Ronaldo is dragging Draluc along to spread his Volume 2 War Chronicles and smear the word of Hunters doing cosplay, I chuckled on that one. Especally vampire trainer Senya Siriski, he's more into BDSM more than anything lols. To win Draluc from an battle between Ronaldo and Senya, arm wrestling, poker, bullseye, Twister and literate sand ash removal, it's wack hilarity.

WELL SHIT Ronaldo, you've earned Fukuma's praise for your side book earnings, so Draluc's important to be won back, by hook or by crook.

This was fun.
Oct 18, 2021 8:46 AM
Sep 2015
I want to see more of Senya sexually harassing men and monsters, that's my kink.
Oct 18, 2021 9:08 AM
Oct 2016
The ultimate battle for Draluc soul, or something like that. Ronaldo really wanted rid of Draluc until he got that phone call from Fukuma. He threw that arm wrestling match and tried with the poker game but Draluc and John helped on that even if for nought. It was funny seeing Ronaldo completely flip after Fukuma said his new book was well received so to keep writing about team ups with Draluc. Ronaldo really doesn't want to be put back in that iron maiden. The twister game was fun, that Senya guy totally wanted Draluc all to himself but somehow Ronaldo pulled off the upset with incredible flexibility. The beginning of the episode seems like Hinaichi now knows that Draluc is just super weak. She kept getting those crazy ideas in her head about how he was pretending but nope he's just super weak. The slightest touch can make Draluc turn to sand. Thankfully Ronaldo won the contest and Draluc won't be forced to vampire training.
Oct 18, 2021 10:29 AM

Apr 2018
Man, this episode was seriously hilarious.

Hinachi stalking Draluc and Ronaldo and questioning her own existence if if it's actually worth to look after them. Pretty fucked when she has to report it to her boss xD

The games and gambling shit was MAD funny. Probably the funniest scene in the anime so far. Hopefully there are more scenes like that. Ronald went all out mode after he got a call from him xD Draluc's comments on the Hunter's outfit were hilarious.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 18, 2021 11:50 AM

Jan 2020
Hinaichi is so cute. Her adventures early on the episode with Draluc was quite entertaining lmao

Oct 18, 2021 12:44 PM
May 2019
this is a hidden gem
Oct 18, 2021 1:44 PM

Sep 2014
This series is getting progressively better. It may not the best comedy out there, but it's pretty funny and definitely deserves a little more credit. And yeah, I just can't get enough of Hinaichi's cuteness.
Oct 18, 2021 2:18 PM

May 2021
Great episode. I loved Draluc’s willingness to use John to defend him- ‘John Guard!’ Hinaichi also seems to misunderstand Draluc’s actions quite a lot xD. Looking forward to the next episode! Ronaldo really wants to give away Draluc to that other eccentric vampire Hunter until his editor calls him saying he is counting on him to write the next Ronaldo Hunter Chronicles book with stories about Draluc inside lol. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 18, 2021 2:41 PM

Sep 2018
That was a much better episode than the first two, where I was contemplating about dropping the show.
Oct 18, 2021 3:30 PM
Jul 2018
This show has a lot of cool characters that's really good in this anime, with this comedy every episode.
Oct 18, 2021 3:55 PM
Jul 2017
John for best boy 2021 🥰
Oct 18, 2021 5:41 PM
May 2020
GakutoDeathGlare said:
That was a much better episode than the first two, where I was contemplating about dropping the show.

I dig it but the Twister gag saved it for me.
Oct 18, 2021 7:00 PM
Jun 2021
SideCharacterKal said:
Man, this episode was seriously hilarious.

Hinachi stalking Draluc and Ronaldo and questioning her own existence if if it's actually worth to look after them. Pretty fucked when she has to report it to her boss xD

The games and gambling shit was MAD funny. Probably the funniest scene in the anime so far. Hopefully there are more scenes like that. Ronald went all out mode after he got a call from him xD Draluc's comments on the Hunter's outfit were hilarious.

So hyped want to go home and watch it!!!
Oct 18, 2021 7:13 PM
Rizz Devil
Oct 2020
Is it just me or is it getting better each episode? Like the first one was only okay and even a little cringe but I’m actually really enjoying it now
My Candies:
Oct 18, 2021 7:20 PM

Dec 2020
hinaichi.. what a girlboss!!!! bit of a dork tho but we love that part of her too :D

also i just realised how john has the most favorites out of the whole cast LMAO leading with 63, basically 5x more faves than the second one with the most favs, draluc. truly a legend
Oct 19, 2021 12:42 PM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Hope to see more of the girl in the future, also John is by far the best character. ^~^

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Oct 19, 2021 4:46 PM

Jun 2021
I think the best way to enjoy this show is to take a shot every time they say Sand
Oct 19, 2021 9:15 PM
Jul 2021
The assault at the end tho XD
The anime is ats its finest so far
Oct 19, 2021 9:48 PM

May 2021
I love the comedy timing of this, it doesnt even stop with it. Fucking funny

Oct 20, 2021 2:09 AM
Jun 2020
One of the good things about this anime is that it keeps up the same fast pace, allowing the show to keep hitting the audience with jokes, one right after the other. It makes for some great comedy, along with the interesting characters and their designs.

One bad thing is also the fast pacing. Not everyone is going to like this anime simply because it's really fast. A lot of people are going to have trouble reading the subtitles fast enough to understand what's going on. Also, some viewers might not be fans of the kind of humor it has. The fast paced nature might not allow the jokes to sink in as much as well for some other people.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Oct 20, 2021 2:42 PM

Nov 2016
The craziness is something else xD

AssClapper69 said:
One bad thing is also the fast pacing. Not everyone is going to like this anime simply because it's really fast. A lot of people are going to have trouble reading the subtitles fast enough to understand what's going on. Also, some viewers might not be fans of the kind of humor it has. The fast paced nature might not allow the jokes to sink in as much as well for some other people.

My problem with the fast pace is that it's rather jarring, almost exhausting if I'm not in the right mood for it. Still, the quantity of gags makes up for it. When 2/3 or 1/2 of em land, then it's a worthwhile show.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 20, 2021 11:11 PM

Oct 2008
Third episode in already and i still didn't laugh...
3/5.

Oct 21, 2021 8:25 AM

Dec 2016
This was quite enjoyable XD
Oct 22, 2021 4:54 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Another fun episode, I loved the Hinaichi stuff at the beginning, they really made the cutest waifu for a goofy comedy like this lol, and I liked seeing all the different kinds of hunters at the Hunters Guild in the 2nd half, lots of interesting designs there. I also loved the reasoning for Ronaldo wanting to win Draluc in the competition, the editor is not to be trifled with. The comedy is still hitting very much so for me, loving it.
Oct 27, 2021 3:10 AM

May 2020
not a bad episode but the gay stereotyping is kinda cringe :/
we're boogers in the same... in the same nostril.
Dec 29, 2021 9:46 AM

Aug 2018
this anime puts me in a weird situation.

I want to laugh.
but it's not funny.

so I can't.
Dec 29, 2021 11:53 AM

Jul 2016
Ngl, this episode was entertaining asf. The side characters sure give this series another air.
Feb 11, 2022 7:09 AM

Jul 2015
I appreciate the amount of trust Draluc has in John, but using poor John as shield is the scummiest thing he could do.

May 17, 2022 11:55 AM

Apr 2016
That sad moment when you found out your crush is a loser.

The bartender mentioning he and his wife used Twister for some sexy-times took me out lol.
Jul 14, 2023 11:41 PM

Jul 2019
This episode was hilarious with all the oddball vampire hunters, Ronaldo being a dick with a sudden change of heart when Fukuma called and poor Hinaichi misunderstanding Draluc and his (lack of) powers.

Best boy: John (I wonder how much Tamura Mutsumi gets paid for this. John is a main character after all...)

Best girl: Maria the Hot Angry Nun

May 6, 1:26 PM
Oct 2021
Not so much fund with the jokes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2021

48 by souledge94 »»
Yesterday, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 4, 2021

102 by souledge94 »»
May 18, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2021

34 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2021

39 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 3:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 15, 2021

29 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.