Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 15, 2021 3:43 PM
Sep 2021
Alucard is one of my favorite mcs, I am biased towards mcs who basically kill indiscriminately and are straight up menaces because I find them so satisfying to watch in a world where happiness and friendship reigns supreme. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling from some anime, but nothing hits just as good as watching people trying anything and everything to take down Alucard only to get eaten alive, quite literally:)
P.S. don’t take this wrong way, hope I am not seen as some kind of sick psychopath 😂
Oct 15, 2021 4:02 PM
Dec 2020
This might get taken down, because it probably violates one rule or another but I wish I saw more of these posts this sites filled with much more toxicity than the appreciation post for characters and underrated shows and for the mods who gotta deal with the bullshit for no pay. Basically a job where you get treated worse than fast food employees or retail workers
Being human is making mistakes.
Oct 15, 2021 4:04 PM
Dec 2020
Twopiece3D2Y said:
Alucard is one of my favorite mcs, I am biased towards mcs who basically kill indiscriminately and are straight up menaces because I find them so satisfying to watch in a world where happiness and friendship reigns supreme. Don’t get me wrong I enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling from some anime, but nothing hits just as good as watching people trying anything and everything to take down Alucard only to get eaten alive, quite literally:)
P.S. don’t take this wrong way, hope I am not seen as some kind of sick psychopath 😂
On another note Alucard didn’t really seem psychopathic they are known for thinking through their actions in Hellsing ultimate with the final 3 episodes his lack of thinking really goes to bite him in the ass metaphorically. great character though and probably a manga I need to read to figure out his backstory if he was given any
Oct 15, 2021 5:08 PM
Sep 2021
Ikarus101 said:
Twopiece3D2Y said:
On another note Alucard didn’t really seem psychopathic they are known for thinking through their actions in Hellsing ultimate with the final 3 episodes his lack of thinking really goes to bite him in the ass metaphorically. great character though and probably a manga I need to read to figure out his backstory if he was given any
yeah would love to see his backstory, they have a couple hundred years to work with I’m sure they could do awesome stuff with it. Surprisingly enough he does have more than just 1 side to his personality, when you think about him more he’s actually a very interesting character.
Oct 15, 2021 5:11 PM
Sep 2021
Ikarus101 said:
This might get taken down, because it probably violates one rule or another but I wish I saw more of these posts this sites filled with much more toxicity than the appreciation post for characters and underrated shows and for the mods who gotta deal with the bullshit for no pay. Basically a job where you get treated worse than fast food employees or retail workers
all love here, none of my close friends really watch anime so I like to communicate with like minded fellas. Anime has so many different qualities, you could talk about the good things for awhile without even getting into unnecessary hate. Some small minded people can really put a damper on the fun.
Oct 15, 2021 5:26 PM
Dec 2020
Twopiece3D2Y said:
Ikarus101 said:
yeah would love to see his backstory, they have a couple hundred years to work with I’m sure they could do awesome stuff with it. Surprisingly enough he does have more than just 1 side to his personality, when you think about him more he’s actually a very interesting character.
facts and they debbled with his backstory a little bit with the young kinda kid form in his battle against the butler forgot his name
Oct 15, 2021 5:40 PM
Jul 2021
Ikarus101 said:
Twopiece3D2Y said:
facts and they debbled with his backstory a little bit with the young kinda kid form in his battle against the butler forgot his name

His Name is Walter.
Oct 15, 2021 5:42 PM
Dec 2020
AkiFra said:
Ikarus101 said:

His Name is Walter.
thanks i shoulda remembered that
Oct 15, 2021 5:49 PM
Jul 2021
Ikarus101 said:
AkiFra said:

His Name is Walter.

I've only been reading along here on the forum for months, but on this one I couldn't help but reply. #2 post ftw.

Hellsing has shaped my time at that time xD
Oct 15, 2021 6:06 PM
Sep 2021
AkiFra said:
Ikarus101 said:

I've only been reading along here on the forum for months, but on this one I couldn't help but reply. #2 post ftw.

Hellsing has shaped my time at that time xD
I see you have momonga as a favorite mc, very cultured my friend. His badassery is at levels not seen before.
Oct 15, 2021 8:15 PM

Feb 2021
Twopiece3D2Y said:
Na bro you are not a sick psychopath. You are my kind. It feels so good when Alucard brutally kills someone, and people who died is literally for nothing. Seeing a badass MC like Alucard is so satisfying idk why. Btw what do you think who gives a great fight to Alucard?Anderson or Major?
CheeseSanDec 14, 2021 7:50 AM
Oct 16, 2021 12:11 AM
Aug 2021
Can't say anything more, just that THERE'S A REASON I CHOSE TO WATCH ONLY DARK ANIME AND THE THRILLER/PSYCHOLOGICAL GENRES.
Oct 16, 2021 2:49 AM

Oct 2020
Still the most badass version of an anime vampire :)
Literally one of the greatest anti-heroes out there !
Normally i don't like unstopable charecters, since that makes the fights to predictable. But theres just something about alucard that makes me go "your DOA"
Oct 16, 2021 6:33 PM
Sep 2021
CheeseSan said:
Twopiece3D2Y said:
Na bro you are not a sick psychopath. You are my kind. It feels so good when Alucard brutally kills someone, and people who died is literally for nothing. Seeing a badass MC like Alucard is so satisfying idk why. Btw what do you think who gives a great battle to Alucard?Anderson or Major?
oooh I might go with Anderson cause I honestly liked the dynamic between them. Anderson had that gung-ho trait when he was going after Alucard and I found their fights intense and exciting. No diss to major who honestly I thought was the best choice for the overall antagonist in the series. Props to both of them, but I would give Anderson the edge over major, in a better fight.
Oct 16, 2021 6:34 PM
Sep 2021
NEMESIS95 said:
Still the most badass version of an anime vampire :)
Literally one of the greatest anti-heroes out there !
Normally i don't like unstopable charecters, since that makes the fights to predictable. But theres just something about alucard that makes me go "your DOA"
No vampire even compares to Alucard, love that we are the on the same page, though I do like unstoppable characters because I like the predictability in watching them stomp the other characters😂
Oct 17, 2021 3:36 AM

Oct 2020
One thing i forgot to mention:
Every time some arrogant, cocky bastard thinks he can take him on 1v1,
It's really satisfying to watch them reduced to nithing more than spare food ;)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Jul 29, 2008

154 by aronbebop »»
Apr 22, 8:15 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Klimat - Feb 15, 2012

157 by liliyoa »»
Apr 10, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Klimat - Dec 24, 2009

275 by Comander-07 »»
Mar 27, 11:09 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JudgeRuthless - Aug 6, 2012

298 by Hayoka_ »»
Mar 23, 6:39 PM

Poll: » Dub or Sub?

Garou_Monster - Aug 13, 2022

16 by Argonnant »»
Feb 29, 2:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.