Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Apr 2, 2010 12:04 PM

Nov 2008
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
All non-virgins are impure because that's what my religion was teaching us to a certain extent but I am allowed to think individually and I think that sluts are impure because they sell their bodies and I did classify all of the non virgins like that.
Then you yourself must be impure since you seem to just love to tell us how you always have all these women to bed with. You're pretty much a man-slut then.
To further build upon this point will be diving into philosophical arguments and religious conflicts. Francis' state of mind has been directed to in those teachings so further understanding of disagreement will be futile.

I do not want to blatantly point out exactly the inconsistencies from your teachings that they don't want you to know in relation to virgins, as it will spark a massive flame war seeing there are also religious people on the forums and will lead astray from the anime discussion.
Apr 2, 2010 12:06 PM

Nov 2007
ReaperEXE said:
What did I just watch o.O?

So... what? Is this the Sora no Otoshimono of the season?

hardly, this show doesn't have flying jet pantsu.
For various anime and seiyuu stuff
http://www.youtube.com/user/KaitouDark55
Apr 2, 2010 12:08 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Because the condom taking the blood to me is a insult instead of the flesh itself.....also if pregnancy happen then the better....time to start a new family.

So since you claim to have slept with women all the time, that means you fathered multiple children from multiple women?

francismeunier said:
You forgot that some also play sex games when younger which helps in that too.

Lol. Do you believe everything you see on TV?

I like how francismeunier completely ignored my post about him being impure.
Apr 2, 2010 12:23 PM

Aug 2008
Fucking Hilarious!!!
Apr 2, 2010 12:35 PM
Jul 2009
I hope they release this once in week!! :)
Apr 2, 2010 12:42 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, I came in here expecting nothing but Tamura Yukari's voice... and I got one of the most WTF anime that I've ever seen. Still, no matter how coarse or (debatably) slutty Yamada is, I'll keep watching it just for Tamura Yukari's voice.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 2, 2010 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
CraigTheOtaku said:
Oosran said:
*Quietly observing further developement*

+1
I'm enjoying this thread more than the show...

+2
But the anime is pretty awesome. D:
Apr 2, 2010 1:24 PM

Nov 2007
I lol'd so hard at the ending there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Apr 2, 2010 1:32 PM

Jul 2009
Take-shit-a! XD

This one's so funny! xD It has even ecchi stuff. Awesome! :D

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Apr 2, 2010 1:34 PM

Jan 2008
Reverse-rape was the best.
Apr 2, 2010 1:54 PM

Jan 2010
Paul said:
Reverse-rape was the best.

yep , its pretty rare xD

BTW this series is Nice xD
Apr 2, 2010 2:31 PM
Sep 2009
stupidly funny series, ill be keeping tabs on this one...
Apr 2, 2010 4:46 PM

May 2007
Awesome first ep will be watching this series for sure! ~_^
Apr 2, 2010 5:06 PM

Mar 2009
Maximatum99 said:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!

HAHA... It was funny, but she wants 100 hump buddies... and she's a freaking virgin.... who never been kissed and is scared of boners?! Oh.... my... God.... She is insane. She's Pedobear's dream girl.
Rail_Tracer said:
That bitch needs to get back to the kitchen.
wonders if she could even cook Anyway, decent episode, let's see what happens next week.
Randy
Apr 2, 2010 5:21 PM

Sep 2009
This was a lot funnier than I thought it would be. I'll continue to watch.
Apr 2, 2010 5:28 PM
Mar 2008
I really love all the defenses of this girl. "If it was a guy it'd be okay!" no. No it wouldn't. Nobody really likes the "really perverted guys", sure they get laughs, but we don't think "yeah it's awesome that he acts like that". Generally the character is a loser untill he changes his ways, or stays as the character to laugh at.

Honestly no guy out there would ever want to be with the girl "who had 100 fuck buddies in high school". Sorry, but despite all the "feminism" or "it's okay for a guy(it's still not)" no guy wants that woman. My ex was divorced, and had about 10-15 partners, and she's always been active, my fiance now was divorced, and has a son, and has had similar partners.

And very few of them were just "fuck buddies", most were just relationships, that didn't last.

You self righteous fools who use the excuse of "it's okay for a guy" are part of the problem, and it's nothing about being a guy or being a girl. ANYBODY who wants to just have a ton of sex partners outside of a relationship IS A SLUT, guy or girl, it doesn't matter.

I enjoyed this episode, and i don't think she will end up being a slut, but she WANTS to be one.

Honestly ask a woman, "is a girl who wants 100 sex partners in high school a slut?" 90% of them will say yes, the other 10% will be sluts and therefore say "no they are just being like guys!"
Apr 2, 2010 5:36 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Zubatuba said:
francismeunier said:
Zubatuba said:

You're a fucking sexist moron. Stop spreading your own idiotic assumption as if it was the status quo, it embarrasses all of us. You're definitely an unjustified narcissist.
Why would I be a sexist? What's wrong with assuming....they are just assumption nothing more....it's fun.
Zubatuba said:
Oh yeah? Did you know that unwanted pregnancies kinda kills off the buzz of unprotected sex (since most girls experience their first before going on the pill)?
Zubatuba said:
And you basically classified all non-virgins as 'impure'! In what era are you living? A sexually aware woman is definitely a frightening concept for douches like you.
No it is not frightening at all and it is interesting. All non-virgins are impure because that's what my religion was teaching us to a certain extent but I am allowed to think individually and I think that sluts are impure because they sell their bodies and I did classify all of the non virgins like that.
Zubatuba said:
And way to pussy-out on what you said... pffff...

I did not pussy out at all over anything.......why?
Zubatuba said:
Anyway... I don't want to fight... but I feel you're seriously misguided about your knowledge of women and sex.

I have different views and was taught some...guess the religious values here are badly seen so I will not refer to them again.
Zubatuba said:
But, it's true that everyone is entitled of their own opinion... meh.
Well that's what I was trying to say.....although I myself think of women as impure when not virgin I tend to regard those who are sluts more as impure than those who are not.....it's kind complicated.
belatkuro said:
Wonder what B Gata H Kei means?

I will make a wild guess and assume B part means her cup size........H part means hentai is ok?
belatkuro said:
And I'm surprised that Yamada and Yamada's ero-gami are two different VAs. They sound almost the same..
Yamada's ero-gami should have been more of a female.....it would refer better to Greek Goddess of love and more appealing to guys....oh well.

Well, as this is the internet, a place where all opinions are allowed and freedom of speech is important, you can say whatever you want. Nobody has to agree with you, though...

As a woman, I feel your religion has some serious fucking flaws in it if it promotes sexist and discriminatory behaviors towards us. You don't believe in contraception? It honestly seems pretty archaic. I'd rather not have my whole gender discriminated against while I'm trying to pleasantly chat up about my fave anime series.

Actually, you could check the forum rules to see if you're allowed to discuss religions in myanimelist.com if you're curious... I don't really care...
Apr 2, 2010 5:48 PM

Jan 2009
Bladin said:
I really love all the defenses of this girl. "If it was a guy it'd be okay!" no. No it wouldn't. Nobody really likes the "really perverted guys", sure they get laughs, but we don't think "yeah it's awesome that he acts like that". Generally the character is a loser untill he changes his ways, or stays as the character to laugh at.

Honestly no guy out there would ever want to be with the girl "who had 100 fuck buddies in high school". Sorry, but despite all the "feminism" or "it's okay for a guy(it's still not)" no guy wants that woman. My ex was divorced, and had about 10-15 partners, and she's always been active, my fiance now was divorced, and has a son, and has had similar partners.

And very few of them were just "fuck buddies", most were just relationships, that didn't last.

You self righteous fools who use the excuse of "it's okay for a guy" are part of the problem, and it's nothing about being a guy or being a girl. ANYBODY who wants to just have a ton of sex partners outside of a relationship IS A SLUT, guy or girl, it doesn't matter.

I enjoyed this episode, and i don't think she will end up being a slut, but she WANTS to be one.

Honestly ask a woman, "is a girl who wants 100 sex partners in high school a slut?" 90% of them will say yes, the other 10% will be sluts and therefore say "no they are just being like guys!"

So... 10% of women are sluts? Listen to yourself, dude.

All I can say is that Yamada's sexual ideals and my own sexual ideals differ. Who you sleep with is your own business. I'm not going to judge someone for something so trivial.
Apr 2, 2010 6:06 PM

Jan 2009
Maximatum99 said:
A2ZOMG said:
Zubatuba said:
Also, it's a pretty usual thing for young girls to find their own privates 'weird looking' at first glance. Since IT is all the way down there, you can only really look at IT with a mirror (as demonstrated in the show). Young girls usually have their first experiences of looking at IT after a few classes of sex ed (where it's usually recommended for young girls as a step in one's own self awareness). So before that, most girls have actually never really seen IT and therefore thinks of IT as weird-looking or abnormal.
Ooooooh that makes sense.
I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic but actually, it does sound like it makes sense. Then again, I'm a dude and Zubatuba is a female which means she has more credibility.

It's all true! I couldn't even make this shit up. Our sex ed teacher even warned us beforehand that we were probably going to find it weird at first. :D lol
Apr 2, 2010 7:04 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I LOL'ED.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Apr 2, 2010 7:33 PM

Jul 2009
wakka9ca said:
I LOL'ED.
To what? to the discussion above or to the anime itself? XD
Apr 2, 2010 8:06 PM

May 2009
I laugh at everyone who takes the plot seriously. It's just supposed to be funny and it is. I wasn't expecting anything great, but I loved it and I thought it was freaking hilarious! Yamada is really cute with the way she acts, lol. :3
cr4sian_phil said:
Too bad so much in this episode was censored.
Didn't feel that way. Other than the censoring in the bathroom, which wasn't so bad, the "demon censors" work nicely and add to the comedy imo.
Apr 2, 2010 8:48 PM

Jan 2010
Oh God, I loved this.

It was a perfect mix of d'aww moments and hilarious moments. Overall, I loved the scene where they were walking to Kosuda's house in the rain and Yamada thought, "I hope his house is far away."

I didn't think I'd like this anime at first, but Yamada's character change surprised me. She went from a girl craving sex to a girl who's realizing she's actually falling in love.
Apr 2, 2010 10:21 PM
Nov 2009
i keep clicking the damn giraffe at the bottom of the screen...fuck!!!
Apr 2, 2010 11:45 PM

Jun 2008
This was unexpectedly funny! Gonna keep watching it for sure.
Apr 3, 2010 12:04 AM

Nov 2009
dunno whether i would watch this again. too much ecchi.
Apr 3, 2010 12:14 AM

May 2007
100 fuck buddies ?
I thought I downloaded some hentai by accident.

These kind of shows are getting more hardcore with each passing season.

Apr 3, 2010 12:41 AM

Oct 2009
Zubatuba said:
francismeunierApr 3, 2010 1:18 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Apr 3, 2010 1:20 AM

Jan 2009
Laevantein said:
wakka9ca said:
I LOL'ED.
To what? to the discussion above or to the anime itself? XD
Most likely the discussion
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 3, 2010 2:01 AM

Feb 2009
francismeunier said:
Zubatuba said:

Well that was...informative...and oddly disturbing XD... Wonder how the future episode discussions will turn out...Can't wait for the next episode and episode discussion =P
belatkuroApr 3, 2010 2:04 AM
Apr 3, 2010 4:21 AM

Dec 2008
i'll watch it .. after all these reviews LOL
thx GUYZ ^ ^
Apr 3, 2010 7:08 AM

Oct 2007
Maximatum99 said:
WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!

The humor just gang raped my tiny anus and filled it to the brim with acidic semen. During the first ten minutes my brain just wanted to just go nuclear from watching this level of bullshit. After that, the fallout gave me cancer and my sack fell off due to the heatwave frying it.

Basically my reaction but I'll still watch it.
Apr 3, 2010 7:12 AM

Feb 2009
Oh, so it's a show about how sluts first become sluts?

At least the humor is there, lol.

Apr 3, 2010 7:36 AM

Apr 2009
Dropped. Maybe it's not my genre, but jokes/gags were shallow/not funny and main heroine was almost as annoying as Taiga/Shana (though it's the same shit...). I'm not going to rate this series - after all I've watched only 1 episode - neither continue watching this shit.
*haters gonna hate*

Apr 3, 2010 8:23 AM

Apr 2008
I thought it was pretty funny. I'll be watching this.
アニメはあなたの人生を台無しにさせてはいけない。
Apr 3, 2010 8:26 AM

May 2007
This is freaking hilarious. Made me lol throughout.
Apr 3, 2010 9:30 AM

Dec 2006
Throughout the episode I was thinking about this:

Apr 3, 2010 11:03 AM

Mar 2009
dropped after "I am 15 years and still a virgin"
Apr 3, 2010 11:11 AM

Aug 2008
Did francis just post a detailed post about his sex life?

OK, which is funnier: this thread, or the show itself?

Apr 3, 2010 11:12 AM

Jan 2009
guyklc said:
Did francis just post a detailed post about his sex life?

OK, which is funnier: this thread, or the show itself?
He probably did >.> Anyway
The thread. Is somewhere a thousand times more interesting than the show itself 8D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 3, 2010 11:14 AM

Sep 2008
oh gawd i knew this voice sounded way too familiar nipah nanodesu~
Apr 3, 2010 11:18 AM

Nov 2007
The synopsis was a complete turnoff, but it didn't turn out so bad. Ok, so it wasn't all that funny (granted it's rare that comedy ever works for me), however the situations were fun. It was enjoyable enough to continue with it for at least another episode, but I can see myself tiring of it quickly. Hopefully I'm wrong.
Apr 3, 2010 11:51 AM
Dec 2009
Lol i was 1 sec away to close the anime but when she said she needed 100 sex friends i just had to finish the episode:)

And it was totaly worth it, looks like an great anime serie
Apr 3, 2010 11:58 AM
Nov 2008
That voice, amazing.

Guess I'll keep watc... listening this, was quite alright. The voice I mean.

Apr 3, 2010 12:22 PM

Jan 2009
I didn't plan to watch it and it turned out to be better than expected.
Apr 3, 2010 12:36 PM

May 2008
The hell did I just watch?
Apr 3, 2010 2:33 PM

Apr 2009
l2ukia said:

Erm, exactly which part of it is 'great'? Art? Not really. Audio? It's not bad, but still a far cry from being great. Plot? Adventures of a girl who wants to have a sex with 100 guys... sounds stupid, huh? Characters? Slut and shy boy... gimme a break.

Apr 3, 2010 3:22 PM
Feb 2010
This could turn into either a bad ecchi show, or a show where she learns that love is not to be rushed and it's not all about sex. I'm hoping for the latter but it could be the former. Either way I'm going to watch this anime. I don't like the main girl though. Not that she's s slut but she doesn't think before she does things. She wants to do this guy but she's scared when he gets a hard-on?? I hope she smarts up soon. But it's a pretty cute episode.

Where will I be able to find out when every new episode is released??
Apr 3, 2010 3:46 PM
Mar 2010
Blackiris said:
l2ukia said:

Erm, exactly which part of it is 'great'? Art? Not really. Audio? It's not bad, but still a far cry from being great. Plot? Adventures of a girl who wants to have a sex with 100 guys... sounds stupid, huh? Characters? Slut and shy boy... gimme a break.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I don't think that's a reason for getting all worked up. As for the part that's 'great', it's mostly the perveted comedy and no it's not for everyone. The episode does show some potential for a good comedy series, especially with the interactions between Yamada and the male lead but I could be completely wrong though.

Also, this has been said a lot of times before but it's not a good idea to judge a show from the 1st episode.
Apr 3, 2010 3:49 PM

Aug 2008
The part that was great for me was hearing Tamura Yukari's voice. I like her voice, it's pretty cute. Also, I wouldn't call Yamada a slut... necessarily. Sure, her thoughts are slutty, but she doesn't have the guts to actually act on them.

Pages (7) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - May 13, 2010

139 by vinnywizanime »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - May 6, 2010

158 by vinnywizanime »»
May 9, 4:40 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Apr 29, 2010

165 by vinnywizanime »»
May 6, 5:20 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

201 by vinnywizanime »»
May 4, 1:03 AM

Poll: » B Gata H Kei Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Jun 17, 2010

305 by Inexplicable »»
Apr 8, 7:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.