Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 26, 2021 2:51 AM
Aug 2018
I want to see...
romeo : sarasa
juliet : ai
tybalt : sawa
Sep 26, 2021 3:25 AM

Aug 2015
I really hope this gets a season 2.

But it was a nice ending overall.

Sep 26, 2021 3:54 AM

Oct 2015
the results were definitely the right choice and it became obvious that kaoru wouldn't make it based on her character, she's just here to suffer unfortunately :(

phenomenal show from start to finish, relatable and endearing cast, and overall a good sense of direction as to what it wants to be. gonna miss this show, hope we get a second season.
Sep 26, 2021 4:08 AM

Oct 2016
When I first started this show, I didn't expect it to just casually slide in my top 10 favorite anime, but it was just so fantastic. Loved it from start to end.

Didn't expect that we'd get that Sugimoto focus on the last episode, but let's fucking go. I love how all the main girls get equal focus, that's why I also love all of them. Really sad that Naracchi didn't get the role, but that just means she can become even better. Congratulations to Aya for actually getting the role, finally a W for our girl. Kaoru defending Aya and then crying and hugging was so sweet.

Sarasa and Sawa's performance was definitely a tough choice, Sawa just lacking that moe energy lmao. I love that there's like 2 background characters that got the roles, that means they're the main characters not just because they are the best. I really hope we get a second season someday, Kageki Shoujo was a joy to watch. Definitely my AOTS. 10/10
Sep 26, 2021 5:46 AM

Jul 2014
Casting decisions in this finale honestly feel kind of contrived, done not off the actual strength of their performances but on what the plot says is required to justify the various character arcs that have happened this season (the utterly nonsensical reason the teacher gives to Sawa for choosing Sarasa instead only hammers that point home). For example, Sawa's performance as Tybalt was stronger than Sarasa's, but it makes sense for both their character arcs for Sarasa to be chosen and Sawa to suffer a setback here. By the same notion, Aya getting her role feels forced as a means of providing some vindication for her character arc and showing that her experiences have improved her for the better, even though she is still the worst in the class by far.

It just creates a bit of a disconnect when there was so much focus on the auditions when, from an authorial perspective, their outcome was determined from the start. I do at least respect that not all the roles went to known characters though, as that would have been equally contrived. Also, considering that there's a lot more manga beyond this point, it's obvious that this was done to continue to develop the cast of the 100th Class beyond the few that have been developed so far.

In the end, this show got off to a real strong start with some unexpected subjects coming up and being handled with surprising maturity, but it started to lose me a little in its second half as it got closer to them actually performing; the conflicts arising from that were ones I struggled to relate to, but I do also think it became less interesting as it progressed. Furthermore, if we actually think about it, very little actually happened in the grand scheme of things and it ends up just feeling like I've sat through a cour-long prologue rather than the actual meat of the narrative.

Also, fuck Hijiri. Such an awful character.

6/10
Sep 26, 2021 6:37 AM
Dec 2020
I want 2nd season of this
Sep 26, 2021 10:52 AM

Jul 2015
It all comes down to Moe I see. Sarasa's facial expressions to Andou-sensei's acting were gold. Seems like if Narata didn't listen to Hijiri and went for the nurse role instead of Juliet she most likely would've had it.

There were some flaws for sure but overall fascinating anime with the girls growing closer, each facing their own struggle and trying their best at acting. Gotta say Narata's arc with her messed up past and also meeting mr Gross Otaku were my favourite episodes.

Sep 26, 2021 12:27 PM

Apr 2017
A very good show! I liked sensei's observations; an actress needs to keep in mind all sorts of factors when performing a character. Sarasa was shown to both love performing and have experience in more types of performing than the other girls, thereby broadening her horizons and learning "tricks" even when she was told she couldn't do it.

Hijiri was annoying at times but I honestly can't find her 100% hateable. She's a mean girl but doesn't take it to cartoonish bully lengths like other shows take their bullies.

9/10 hoping for a second season!
Sep 26, 2021 7:15 PM

Feb 2014
The anime some times felt boring and like... overdramatic unnecessarily.

The changes between past and present also bothered me a bit, since they spoil the present momentum.

There was also lots of "you can´t do this or can´t be this" but they would not explain why in most of the times; just for the sake of putting others down and so for more drama purposes.

What about Ai´s sudden change of personality and behavior? Like.. she suddenly changed from "I hate men and don´t want friends" to a kuudere personality I want friends. Not that her present self bothers me; just the sudden change.

Lots of stereotypical personalities, which I know... it´s common in animes, but it was more noticeable in an anime like this one.
Hijiri´s personality in special, was a very unpleasant one; But at the same time it was there just for 'unnecessary drama' sake I talked about.

Still, the anime managed to keep me watching until the end to see the outcome of everything.

Hm, I don´t know. 6/10
TechOtakuSep 26, 2021 7:31 PM
Sep 26, 2021 7:22 PM

Apr 2012
Vi- said:
I wish this anime had less episodes. Some times felt boring and like... overdramatic unnecessarily.

The changes between past and present also bothered me a bit.

There was also lots of "you can´t do this or can´t be this" but they would not explain why most of the times; just for the sake of putting others down and so for more drama purposes.

What about Ai´s sudden change of personality and behavior? Like.. she suddenly changed from "I hate men and don´t want friends" to a kuudere personality I want friends. Not that her present self bothers me; just the sudden change.

Still, the anime managed to keep me watching until the end to see the outcome of everything.

Hm, I don´t know. 6/10

The manga devotes quite a lot of time to her development both before and after that arc, it's just that the anime is not rubber.
Sep 26, 2021 10:27 PM

Jul 2020
While I definitely enjoyed Kageki Shoujo, I can't help but feel it would've been better if it followed the source material more closely. I usually don't make these kinds of arguments because I don't consider myself a "source material purist" and I don't even read much manga or novels in the first place, but this is that rare odd case where I'll stand by my words.

And before anyone points out to me that it did follow the source material, I know that. I also know that the anime took some liberties with its adaptation of the story and I didn't like it. What I didn't like the most was the fact that the anime skipped / didn't adapt some content. They completely ignored the arc behind the curriculum change, the very thing that led to what we saw in these last episodes. And to add insult to injury, they made a full episode based on a goddamn extra chapter (episode 8).
Sep 27, 2021 8:06 AM
May 2016
Kind of a "meh" ending however overall this was a really enjoyable show, the characters were great fun to watch.
Sep 27, 2021 8:41 AM

Nov 2018
Both this series and last season's Mashiro no Oto should've been a two cour series. They both have enough manga material for such and would've had enough build up and an amazing pay off if their seasons reached the run of 24-26 episodes. I bring this up because I've given both an 8/10, why does that matter? These two have the potential of reaching a 9 or even a 10 only if they could be longer, I want them to be in the higher league, we need more shows like this, another "Chihayafuru" as in another show about japanese arts that has been on the serialization without completion, unlike Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinju which already has an ending, the former one had the potential to reach the 10/10 on its third season but was stepped down because of the rushed final episodes. Well, Kageki Shoujo is an amazing show and one that needs to continue without a doubt, just like Mashiro no Oto and even Chihayafuru.
GRAYLIGHTNINGSep 27, 2021 8:45 AM
Sep 27, 2021 9:06 AM

Oct 2008
what i wanna know is what's gonna happen with the romance between Kaoru & Tsuji...
cuz prev ep 8 really shined for me...
3/5.
7/10.

Sep 27, 2021 1:53 PM

Jul 2015
Solid finale for a really good series, I wasn't expecting to like it that much before start of the season.

One really has to appreciate how well this anime handled the side cast, so many charming characters to root for, and in some cases made you invested on them with just a single episode of focus.
Sep 27, 2021 8:47 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
The last episode did not disappoint. Gosh, being an actor as well, I understand all too well how small casting decisions can be. From things like "the voice sound to similar to another person we cast" to "her boobs weren't perky enough", like fan appeal is actually a pretty darn good reason in comparison and something I took into consideration for myself just now as well going forward with my own future auditions.

Like, ahhh like really from an acting standpoint, this anime makes me want to try harder too or at least keep putting in my greatest effort. I'll be finishing my theatre degree soon, but I'll have to make sure I keep up the craft. Super important. But I just love how this anime has such a passion for it. I can't help but be dragged in too.

I really liked this anime. I'm so happy that this season gave us some really great anime. I've had such a good time. The writing in this show just felt so reliable to me. Aside from maybe one thing that made me raise a brow, there wasn't anything else that made me think that I was afraid of what might happen/the direction the show was going or anything. Like, no I felt like I was taking a solid walk and a good journey as opposed to scrambling on some rough trail where I wasn't sure if I'd like how they handled things and so on. I was grounded and I appreciate that a lot.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 27, 2021 10:03 PM

Jul 2016
Damn, the election for Tybalt sure was a tough one. In the end, Sarasa ended up getting the role merely because Kouka's general audience is more thirsty for her "angry yet passionate till death" version.

That said, excellent finale. Ai didn't get Juliet's role because she was lacking "innocence" in her acting and against all odds, Kaoru lost Romeo's role to a background character. Her crying this time couldn't have been more understandable.
On the other hand, I'm really happy Aya landed Juliet's role and though I was never that into Sugimoto's character, it was quite nice to see her character arc receiving a satisfying closure.

Overall, this show sure ended up being quite the surprise for me. Its portrayal of Takarazuka theater was incredibly accurate, the writing in some episodes really impressed me, comedy was on point, Sarasa and Ai as main leads were fantastic and though absurdly melodramatic for moments, the drama aspect was handled perfectly in most of the episodes.
Will never understand what was the point of having someone like Hijiri in the cast tho.

8/10 - AOTS for me.
Sep 28, 2021 9:03 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Wait, will we get to see the full stage next season?
Sep 29, 2021 12:13 AM
Senpai

May 2021
I really liked the show! I guess that this is all they can do for an ending, because the source material is finished. 8/10
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Sep 29, 2021 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly...this was a great anime but the ending was so underwhelming. Sarasa had little reaction to her getting the role of Tybalt and the reason she got it was because she was more "Moe" which...okay thats funny but it was so anti-climatic.

8/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 1, 2021 2:07 PM

Aug 2015
Why is this show so underrated???
Ara Ara~
Oct 2, 2021 10:30 AM

Dec 2016
I'm so happy for Aya. She really deserved it.

Sugimoto lost cuz her one wasn't moe enough XD

Don't really know what else to say cuz it was kinda boring for a last episode.

Anyway, it was an ok ride. It couldn't get me hyped enough for wanting a second season, but if it ever gets one then I'll watch.

Overall 7/10
Oct 2, 2021 9:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I am saying truth here, the result of the vote was total bullshit, man. Not to mention this audition arc being dragged out too long than i expected. Three freakin episode for the 10-minutes play audition, man. Imagine. About the bullshit, i mean, how on earth they got 17 per 17 votes while the class had 40 students? Were there people not choosing or what? Dude, wtf? Doesn't make any sense, when Kaoru was not even get the role without a proper reason. Was her figure stand just to make Aya more possible for the role by comparing them both? Then, Ai wasn't getting the role cause her too mature, without showing the real result of the vote. The problem there, they were not even care to explain how the vote works. And then suddenly, the result has been announced. Man, what kind of end is this with that let-down. I mean, i am not suppose to take it too seriously. But still that's my opinion.

Absolutely not a decent ending. Sarasa winning just bullshit, and Ai losing also bullshit. But, overall i am still thinking this is a good series. I am having fun watching their interaction, and once again Sarasa joyful and her opposite background already solid on my mind. Not to mention the other characters also got a nice character development on each own episode of theirs, which is surprisingly very good for me.

This final isn't so good, honestly. But Kageki Shoujo still have one place in my good place.

That's it all from me. End of lines. Complain it to yourself.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 2, 2021 9:14 PM

May 2021
badabass said:
I am saying truth here, the result of the vote was total bullshit, man. Not to mention this audition arc being dragged out too long than i expected. Three freakin episode for the 10-minutes play audition, man. Imagine. About the bullshit, i mean, how on earth they got 17 per 17 votes while the class had 40 students? Were there people not choosing or what? Dude, wtf? Doesn't make any sense

uhh maybe some of them voted for somebody else?

Oct 2, 2021 9:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Gween_Gween said:

Well, maybe, but idk man, its still sound not so convincing me. Why showing the numbers for those two only, while the others not? Its just too cheap to showing how they both actually equal and only lost because of those teacher unbeliavable reason in the end. That's not the kind of result i like. If only they were also showing some reaction of the voters, how the vote worked after the audition, it will be more convincing. However, no, its just end like that.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Oct 2, 2021 9:41 PM

May 2021
badabass said:
Gween_Gween said:

Well, maybe, but idk man, its still sound not so convincing me. Why showing the numbers for those two only, while the others not? Its just too cheap to showing how they both actually equal and only lost because of those teacher unbeliavable reason in the end. That's not the kind of result i like. If only they were also showing some reaction of the voters, how the vote worked after the audition, it will be more convincing. However, no, its just end like that.

Because that is beyond the point, we dont even know who the others are lmao
Yes it is kind of forced, but most things in anime are if you give one or two thoughts about it, since they are supposed to illustrate something beyond the plain event or enforce a certain idea. In this case it is crystal clear, they wanted to show that the difference between them is not as huge as she could think after losing, the natural talent and the hard work can compete against each other, the point of this episode is to show the struggle of being at the top through hard work and having to face your shortcomings compared to other.
In anime you have limited time to give your message, doing something just out of covering all corners could be dull and unnecessary. In my opinion, the way they presented the election was enough to cover the emotional stance of every character involved based on their background.

Oct 2, 2021 9:51 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Gween_Gween said:

Because that is beyond the point, we dont even know who the others are lmao
Yes it is kind of forced, but most things in anime are if you give one or two thoughts about it, since they are supposed to illustrate something beyond the plain event or enforce a certain idea. In this case it is crystal clear, they wanted to show that the difference between them is not as huge as she could think after losing, the natural talent and the hard work can compete against each other, the point of this episode is to show the struggle of being at the top through hard work and having to face your shortcomings compared to other.
In anime you have limited time to give your message, doing something just out of covering all corners could be dull and unnecessary. In my opinion, the way they presented the election was enough to cover the emotional stance of every character involved based on their background.

Tbh they wasted too much time on the previous episode. The part of the audition should've been done in two episode and let the result be shown only at this final. Thats how the cliffhanger works better for me. Instead, they are lefting Sarasa part on this one too, spending too much time on the duration to finishing up Sarasa part first, while the conclusion of the vote left confusing me on the second part with how rushed the pace had there.

That's all for me and hope you understand what i write.

Oct 3, 2021 8:21 AM

Aug 2021
This has quickly become one of my favourite anime.

In a way I was very happy to see a less popular character get the role of Romeo, it felt realistic and shined some light on the more supporting characters.
Overall this anime was definitely an emotional rollercoaster ride, I hope that we will see a second season.

ᴸᵉᵗ ᴹᵉ ᴮᵉ ᵂⁱᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ
cₕᵢᵢ
Oct 4, 2021 7:05 AM

Apr 2018
Extremely underrated anime.
I beg for the second season.
Oct 5, 2021 9:37 AM

Nov 2013
If the writers clearly don't care about my favorite character (Sugimoto), why should i care about MC whom i don't like?
The MC won by the power of main character although Sugimoto's performance was better in my opinion. Plus, Sugimoto only character who never got her backstory episode.
Not to mention, the writers totally forget about Narata. I always liked her but we didn't see Narata-centered episodes since this episode about the stalker.
All in all: strong start and dissapointing, cliche, bullshitty ending.
GvendolineJun 16, 2022 9:04 AM
Oct 5, 2021 11:09 PM

Mar 2009
Of the few shows I kept up with in the summer season, this was near the top for me. They messed up hard with the bulimia episode, but otherwise it was a good show. Wouldn't mind another season.
Oct 10, 2021 10:05 PM
Mar 2021
Gvendoline said:
If the writers clearly don't care about my favorite character (Sugimoto), why should i care about MC whom i don't like?
The MC won by the power of main character although Sugimoto's performance was better in my opinion. Plus, Sugimoto only chacater who never got her backstory episode.
Not to mention, the writers totally forget about Narata. I always liked her but we didn't see Narata-centered episodes since this episode about the stalker.
Then how about Ai lost from Aya? I think the MC still Ai, but it focuses on Sarasa. And yet, it isn't that really important event tbh.
Oct 10, 2021 10:08 PM

Apr 2012
goib1234 said:
Gvendoline said:
The MC won by the power of main character although Sugimoto's performance was better in my opinion. Plus, Sugimoto only chacater who never got her backstory episode.
Then how about Ai lost from Aya? I think the MC still Ai, but it focuses on Sarasa.

? MC always be Sarasa. Ai are the second or support protagonist.
Oct 16, 2021 2:06 PM

Feb 2020
I... I didn't get to hear the ed one last time... I was waiting for that... I'm frustrated.

Oh well, other than that, I really wish the show had more episodes because I became very invested in all those girls ! My favorite was definitely Sarasa (her character took a different direction from what I expected but that's not a problem, I loved what they did with her), but they were all so well written and developed, they felt very human and were very inspiring which made it so easy for me to get attached to them.
And I'm glad Sawa was in this last episode's spotlight, I always liked her a lot but felt like she was underdeveloped compered to the rest of the cast, she finally got her chance to shine and that was great.
The one thing that surprised me was to see Naracchi lose her status as the main character, but in the end I think that was for the best. I mean, I really like her, but once her main problem had been solved it probably wasn't necessary to keep her as the mc, she didn't add much and, for understanble reasons, doesn't have a strong presence. She works well as a side character, and that was great to see her grow out of her aloof persona.

As for the rest, I first have to say that I liked Phantom a lot but was quite surprised and disappointed he was the only adult to receive a good amount of screentime, considering who the others are it would've been interesting to see more of them.
About the story, I'm a bit disappointed the show ended with an audition rather than an actual performance, I really waited for some epic final show but well, I think that while underwhelming, it is realistic for the girls not to get anything big so quickly (and realism is one of the biggest qualities I can praise this story for). Overall I thought it portrayed incredibly well the struggles one can go through when wanting to reach such an ambitious goal, and I loved how much dedication it put into conveying this passionate feeling from the characters.
And about the thematics, I found it great that the show adressed a lot of very serious topics without ever becoming "dark", it made it feel even more real and genuine.

Finally, I want to say that there was so much passion in this show, and specifically in Sarasa, that I am now more than ever eager to watch Rose of Versailles, and I feel the need to watch a theatrical performance of Romeo and Juliet (speaking of which I have to mention Tybalt being described as "moe" because that made me laugh). I also want to watch a lot of Kabuki performances.
I had to mention that because if a show managed to make me so eager to see more of what it adressed, then that means it made a very good job.

I'd want to give it a 7.5 but I can't, so it's a strong 7/10 ! The thing preventing me from giving it an 8 probably is the earlier episodes that while good, weren't as good as the latter ones (in my opinion), and also that the show would've deserved more episodes, as I said the ending felt underwhelming and that's a shame, I really wanted to see more.
Well, one thing is sure, I'll read the manga because I really want to know how things will go for my girls.

Edit : Alright why are there two versions of the manga ? Which one am I supposed to pick ?! Jeez, why is everything so complicated...
FafetteOct 16, 2021 2:14 PM
Dec 2, 2021 1:20 AM
May 2019
An easy 10/10 from me and the best show of 2021 for certain. Now we just need several more seasons and I'll be satisfied. I want the episode count for this to rival most shounen series. It definitely needs and deserves it.
Dec 2, 2021 1:26 AM
May 2019
Blue_Maroon said:
It’s a sports anime for a hardcore female weeb demographic and I kinda love it for that. Solid 6/10.

I love it for that too and I'm 39 year old male weeb from Texas, lol
Dec 2, 2021 1:29 AM
May 2019
MuZe- said:
That was a decent place to end, even though we didn't get to see their performances. All the main characters were given enough time and focus, with today's episode being a Sawa-centered one.

Did not expect this random anime that I started watching on a whim to be this good. Might have to start reading since the chances of a second season are not that high.

I'm actually praying this gets more episodes than One Piece. That's how much I enjoyed it, lol
May 23, 2022 8:42 AM

Apr 2016
Ponytail girl finally got some focus a shame it was the very last episode but all her scenes were fun to watch.

Kaoru defending Ayako was so funny. The reasoning the teacher gave about why she picked Sarasa makes sense since is only a little performance and an actor's charm is something to consider when it comes to the role they are playing or at least that is how it works in films and tv shows.

The show wasn't a consistent melodrama but it has Hijiri and she's such a fun character even though she's more of a caricature.
Jul 15, 2022 3:30 PM
Feb 2017
Hi, one think I don't understand about Ando's performance, in the room we see 40 girls so there are 10 groups of 4 girls each, but with Ando we see 37 girls sitting and 3 on stage, so or one girl didn't acting (her choice? but I don't believe it) or after Ando there is another performance that we don't see (and also at this option I don't believe it)??Any answer about this question??
Jul 25, 2022 2:20 AM

Aug 2010
Robert7 said:
Hi, one think I don't understand about Ando's performance, in the room we see 40 girls so there are 10 groups of 4 girls each, but with Ando we see 37 girls sitting and 3 on stage, so or one girl didn't acting (her choice? but I don't believe it) or after Ando there is another performance that we don't see (and also at this option I don't believe it)??Any answer about this question??

2 Options

- Andou sensei said he do the part and that's the law of the land
- there wasn't an available otokoyaku to play the part, as the number of otokoyaku and musumeyaku is not even, it is based on the girls' height so if the class has more musumeyaku due to height then it can't be helped.
(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 25, 2022 2:28 AM

Apr 2012
HaruHaruLove said:
Robert7 said:

2 Options

- there wasn't an available otokoyaku to play the part, as the number of otokoyaku and musumeyaku is not even, it is based on the girls' height so if the class has more musumeyaku due to height then it can't be helped.

This is a show for girls, so for proper self-inserting, most of the characters will be musumeyaku.
Jul 25, 2022 2:41 AM

Aug 2010
RobertBobert said:
HaruHaruLove said:

2 Options

This is a show for girls, so for proper self-inserting, most of the characters will be musumeyaku.

le what?
this is a show depicting a very niche theatrical troupe, which is a real thing in Japan, and it is mainly for that theatre's fans. the author is very much a fan herself lol for other fans this is very obvious.
and believe it or not, most girls would go for otokoyaku, if they had the height for it. lol because of how much more appreciation special treatment, and leading parts otokoyaku get. because at the end of the day even some powerful women roles would mostly be played by otokoyaku, instead of musumeyaku due to the nature of the impersonation. and the otokoyaku is the image of the theatre.
(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 25, 2022 2:44 AM

Apr 2012
HaruHaruLove said:
RobertBobert said:

le what?
this is a show depicting a very niche theatrical troupe, which is a real thing in Japan, and it is mainly for that theatre's fans. the author is very much a fan herself lol for other fans this is very obvious.
and believe it or not, most girls would go for otokoyaku, if they had the height for it. lol because of how much more appreciation special treatment, and leading parts otokoyaku get. because at the end of the day even some powerful women roles would mostly be played by otokoyaku, instead of musumeyaku due to the nature of the impersonation. and the otokoyaku is the image of the theatre.

Does this somehow negate the fact that this is a shoujo franchise and Takarazuka's main audience is women?
Jul 25, 2022 2:50 AM

Aug 2010
RobertBobert said:
HaruHaruLove said:

le what?

Does this somehow negate the fact that this is a shoujo franchise and Takarazuka's main audience is women?

i dont see how that's relevant? you said that most would be musumeyaku so the (girl) audience could self insert, and im saying that this is false in every level cause 1. all girl would want to be otokoyaku if they could(only factor being the height), 2. the show itself is very realistic therefore turning all girls into musumeyaku would be very very strange, in the 110 year of existence of this theatre there have never been an all musumeyaku class.
(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 25, 2022 2:53 AM

Apr 2012
HaruHaruLove said:
RobertBobert said:

i dont see how that's relevant? you said that most would be musumeyaku so the (girl) audience could self insert, and im saying that this is false in every level cause 1. all girl would want to be otokoyaku if they could(only factor being the height), 2. the show itself is very realistic therefore turning all girls into musumeyaku would be very very strange, in the 110 year of existence of this theatre there have never been an all musumeyaku class.

You yourself came up with my thesis and argue with it yourself. All I said is that the show is aimed at a female audience, so most of the characters ended up being musumeyaku. And that's it. You yourself endowed this with great meaning and began to refute it.
Jul 25, 2022 3:01 AM

Aug 2010
RobertBobert said:
HaruHaruLove said:

You yourself came up with my thesis and argue with it yourself. All I said is that the show is aimed at a female audience, so most of the characters ended up being musumeyaku. And that's it. You yourself endowed this with great meaning and began to refute it.

my dude in what show all the girls are musumeyaku lol? you said something factually wrong and now you try to put it on me
(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 25, 2022 3:04 AM

Apr 2012
HaruHaruLove said:
RobertBobert said:

my dude in what show all the girls are musumeyaku lol? you said something factually wrong and now you try to put it on me

I appreciate your attempts to be sarcastic, but you keep insisting that I never said. Where did I say that all the girls in this show are musumeyaku?
Jul 25, 2022 3:18 AM

Aug 2010
RobertBobert said:
HaruHaruLove said:

I appreciate your attempts to be sarcastic, but you keep insisting that I never said. Where did I say that all the girls in this show are musumeyaku?

in your first reply to my reply,
and because you'll say you said most not all, even most characters being musumeyaku makes zero sense, because of what i have already said.

(ง`▽´)ง
Jul 25, 2022 3:22 AM

Apr 2012
HaruHaruLove said:
RobertBobert said:

and because you'll say you said most not all, even most characters being musumeyaku makes zero sense, because of what i have already said.

English is not your native language? You do not see the difference between most and all? Also, you are also confusing the motivation of the plot element and its justification in the plot. Just because the story justifies it doesn't negate the author's reasons for doing it. With this I end this dialogue, since you seem to be intent on arguing endlessly just for the sake of not admitting that you could even slightly misunderstand someone else's words.
Jul 25, 2022 3:35 AM

Aug 2010
RobertBobert said:
HaruHaruLove said:

English is not your native language? You do not see the difference between most and all? Also, you are also confusing the motivation of the plot element and its justification in the plot. Just because the story justifies it doesn't negate the author's reasons for doing it. With this I end this dialogue, since you seem to be intent on arguing endlessly just for the sake of not admitting that you could even slightly misunderstand someone else's words.

you didnt even attempt to explain your words, just moved from one point to another and now you use words without saying anything coherent in the end.
indeed there is no point continuing because all you seem to do is trying to paint me in a light that serves you.
have a good day
(ง`▽´)ง
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

43 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 11, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2021

112 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 10, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2021

148 by Tobimaroo »»
Apr 10, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2021

90 by Shaka-bun »»
Feb 10, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Kageki Shoujo!! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

59 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 22, 2023 7:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.