Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 21, 2021 4:15 AM
Apr 2021
Am I the only one who's depress after watching all of tragic moments of this anime (specially Zero)? Idk what to do now maybe I'll try watching alt fates?
Sep 21, 2021 4:18 AM

Jan 2017
ChaZxZ said:
Idk what to do now maybe I'll try watching alt fates?

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Visual Novel , Carnival Phantasm & Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan are here to heal your mind.
There is also the Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Magical-Girl series.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 21, 2021 4:27 AM

Dec 2020
Watch today's menu for emiya family, its like an alternate ending for stay night
Sep 21, 2021 4:27 AM
Apr 2021
Alexioos95 said:
ChaZxZ said:

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia Visual Novel , Carnival Phantasm & Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan are here to heal your mind.
Thank you!!! I'll watch this later.
Sep 21, 2021 4:28 AM
Apr 2021
TrashVibez said:
Watch today's menu for emiya family, its like an alternate ending for stay night
Okay! I'll take note of this.
Sep 21, 2021 4:37 AM
Apr 2021
ChaZxZ said:
Am I the only one who's depress after watching all of tragic moments of this anime (specially Zero)? Idk what to do now maybe I'll try watching alt fates?
holy shot you actually watched Fate/staynight 2006 good for you. Why not pick up fate/apocrypha or dive into the tsukihime visual novel
Sep 21, 2021 4:44 AM

Mar 2015
Every Fate is canon.

Prisma Illya is really good but it has a lot of loli fanservice so if you're not into that it might not be for you. Apocrypha is alright. There's Carnival Phantasm & the Emiya family cooking anime if you want something more light hearted.

There's also the Grand Order anime, though I personally would recommend playing the game instead of watching the anime (first few chapters are crap but it gets really good from the Camelot chapter onwards).

Alternatively you could also check out other Type-Moon works, like Kara no Kyoukai or Tsukihime (don't watch the Tsukihime anime).
Sep 21, 2021 4:45 AM
Sep 2020
What do you mean all of fate is cannon
Sep 21, 2021 5:06 AM
Jun 2021
ChaZxZ said:
I just watched the last heaven's feel this Sunday and HELL YEAHH HEELLLL YEAHHH BROOO WTFF WAS THAT MANN I STILL GET GOOSEBUMPS WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT ......DAMNN BROOO HOW IS THIS ANIME NOT ON THE TOP OF THE LISTS .......FATE DESERVE A LOT MORE THAN ANY OTHER OVERHYPED ANIME THESE DAYS LIKE AOT ,MHA N ALL .....THIS IS A HIDDEN GEM FOR EVERY FAN.....I CANT GET OVER FATE ITS ONE THE BEST FOR ME.ILL TRY TO WATCH MORE SIDE FATE UNIVERSES
Sep 21, 2021 5:17 AM
Jan 2021
Heh. What are you talking about, “you finished all canon fate?”

ALL OF FATE IS CANON.
Sep 21, 2021 5:33 AM

Jan 2017
Ntr_is_a_sin said:
What do you mean all of fate is cannon

The Fate Series (And even all the other works of the Authors) use the principe of Multiverse.
Everything that happens in all the different series is Canon , it just happens in an Alternative Universe/Timeline.

But well , those who don't know this just talk as "Canon" the Main Stories of Fate : 2006 , UBW , HF and a good chunk of Zero.
(2006 Anime changed the Fate Route , so it's considered as an alternative universe/version of the real Fate Route from the Visual Novel.
On the other hand , Zero contradict some points established in the 3 Routes , so it's considered as an alternative universe/version , really close of what really happened to Kiritsugu.)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 21, 2021 5:35 AM
Feb 2021
If you want to get into Fate Grand Order but you don't want to play the game, before the animes be sure to check out the manga that adapt the first 5 singularities, they are very good. Also there is Fate Red/Line, a smaller part of the franchise.
Sep 21, 2021 6:35 AM
Jul 2020
Mirai said:
Every Fate is canon.

Prisma Illya is really good but it has a lot of loli fanservice so if you're not into that it might not be for you. Apocrypha is alright. There's Carnival Phantasm & the Emiya family cooking anime if you want something more light hearted.

There's also the Grand Order anime, though I personally would recommend playing the game instead of watching the anime (first few chapters are crap but it gets really good from the Camelot chapter onwards).

Alternatively you could also check out other Type-Moon works, like Kara no Kyoukai or Tsukihime (don't watch the Tsukihime anime).
I hate Prisma Illya because of the fanservice but I’ve heard the manga has way less of it, so if you’re interested that’s probably the way to go
Sep 21, 2021 6:48 AM
May 2020
Alexioos95 said:
ChaZxZ said:

is all of this visual novel or just Fate/Hollow Ataraxia
Sep 21, 2021 7:02 AM
Jun 2020
Today's menu for Emilia's family will help you.
Sep 21, 2021 7:10 AM

Jan 2017
Lostman1820 said:
is all of this visual novel or just Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Just Fate/Hollow Ataraxia is a Visual Novel. It also got a Manga , but this one is not translated to English. You can find the Visual Novel here.

Carnival Phantasm is a Manga that received an Anime Adaptation , same for Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan & Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya.
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 21, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Everything is canon, in one way or another. Stay Night (including Zero, since it's a prequel to Stay Night) is just the "original" timeline.
Sep 29, 2021 1:55 PM

May 2015
Fate/Kaleid Prisma Illya started out as more of a gag-dojin manga serialized in Comp-Ace. It tells the "what-if" story of what would happen if Illya became a magical girl and had to capture Servants as cards. This series is not considered canon.
Oct 4, 2021 8:28 PM
Jul 2018
Mirai said:
Every Fate is canon.

Which is precisely why Fate has become a shitty clusterfuck of a franchise
Oct 6, 2021 11:18 AM

Mar 2020
I'd move onto the Hollow Ataraxia VN first because it is a sequel to Fate/Stay Night (all 3 routes)

Oct 24, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2015
Watching Kara No Kyoukai is a good idea if you liked Heaven's Feel. They're both heavy on the philosophical soliloquies.

Mirai said:
(don't watch the Tsukihime anime).

Living more lively than me who is alive
The tears of this morning sun, are soaking through my heart
Oct 25, 2021 7:29 AM

Aug 2009
HeroicIdealism said:
Mirai said:
Every Fate is canon.

Which is precisely why Fate has become a shitty clusterfuck of a franchise
Fate and "everything is canon" was a thing since 2004.

I swear, some people cant think for 2 seconds to save their lives if they think it is such a clusterfuck.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/stay night Movie: Heaven's Feel - III. Spring Song Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Aug 15, 2020

519 by SanessyAdversary »»
May 23, 1:26 AM

» Do this whole movie happens in alternate timeline ? anyone could do explain breifly

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 28

9 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 31, 11:11 AM

» I liked all of it but didn't understand the ending

Beauty123 - Apr 8, 2021

14 by Mugiwarayaa___ »»
Mar 29, 4:46 AM

» Do you hate Sakura?

Stacias - Jul 20, 2022

46 by LANARp-0470 »»
Mar 16, 5:42 AM

Poll: » How do you feel about sakura? ( 1 2 )

Clar_00 - Mar 4, 2022

59 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Mar 14, 8:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.