Forums
New
Sep 20, 2021 3:44 PM

Oct 2018
I mean he went to another world but like no is giving me a clear answer
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 20, 2021 3:48 PM

Jun 2016
Is the Divine Comedy an isekai? If yes, then Angel Beats is an isekai as well.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Sep 20, 2021 3:53 PM
May 2021
Nyaim said:
it is, there are plenty of isekai that have to do with the afterlife
Sep 20, 2021 4:07 PM

Aug 2013
By definition, yeah, but how you probably understand an Isekai as a fantastical world with magical powers and Dungeons and Dragons vibes? No
Sep 20, 2021 4:22 PM
Dec 2020
Finku_ said:
By definition, yeah, but how you probably understand an Isekai as a fantastical world with magical powers and Dungeons and Dragons vibes? No
I agree. I think technically it could be defined as an isekai, but since there aren't any magical elements involved, I personally don't consider it being an isekai.
Sep 20, 2021 4:23 PM
Degenerate Soda

Nov 2017
Technically yes it is, isekai means "another world" which in the case of Angel Beats is them going to the "after life"
Sep 20, 2021 4:24 PM
Dec 2020
Nyaim said:
no its not in the final episode i think the end credits you figure it out + answers about kanade’s bs amount of power I think
I’m not religious enough to know if the following is 100% correct, but could it be that its just their personal hell till they realize their sins and regrets and by realizing them they are relieved from this personal hell in angel beats?
Being human is making mistakes.
Sep 20, 2021 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
SpiderBear-11 said:
Finku_ said:
I agree. I think technically it could be defined as an isekai, but since there aren't any magical elements involved, I personally don't consider it being an isekai.
Yeah I think the reason OP isn't getting a clear answer is because by definition an Isekai anime just takes place in another world/reality. But in recent-ish years Isekai has come to mean the fantasy setting world's like SAO or shield hero and whatnot.
Sep 20, 2021 4:34 PM

Jul 2017
I mean, yeah, it technically is lol

Just play Crossing Field over this, and it'll help digest it more easily lmao

Sep 20, 2021 5:27 PM
Jul 2021
I don't think it's is isekai cause in isekai they transfer in to different world or reincarnated in different world and in angel beats it's after life imo it doesn't count as isekai
Sep 20, 2021 5:38 PM
Jan 2021
Probably it is, because he went to another world after dieng and that counts as isekai
Sep 20, 2021 5:48 PM

Oct 2018
I think he didn't REVIVED in another world so heck no. The story of Angel Beats sets in the AFTERLIFE, not FANTASY WORLD. Mostly wandering SOULS were there and NOT PEOPLE. SO THIS IS NOT AN ISEKAI.

“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Takashi
Sep 20, 2021 5:53 PM
Apr 2020
Technically it is doesn’t fit the main trope most isikai follows but it is definitly a person being transported to another world
Sep 20, 2021 5:55 PM
Feb 2021
does dying and going to another world count as being getting isekai’d? its a pretty obvious yes
Sep 20, 2021 5:55 PM
Nov 2019
Yes it is. A depressive Isekai that made me cry...
Sep 20, 2021 6:28 PM

Nov 2020
Codonaine said:
Yes it is. A depressive Isekai that made me cry...
i guess angel beats is the first isekai to make me cry
Sep 20, 2021 9:24 PM

Jan 2020
I have considered it an isekai lol. It's a little different from the rest but it still fits it well enough

Sep 20, 2021 9:32 PM

Sep 2013
Hmm... I don't really consider heaven/hell/afterlife to be isekai.
There's no need for all this tension.
Sep 21, 2021 12:56 AM
Dec 2019
No the MC died and went to the afterlife, thats different from going to another world which is what isekai means, there’s 3 types of iseaki, reincarnation, summon, and transference and death doesn’t count as one fo the 3.
Sep 21, 2021 2:37 AM
Dec 2020
I think at this point, an isekai setting and an isekai anime are 2 different things
Sep 21, 2021 2:39 AM

May 2020
I haven't considered this thought before,but I think it fits with the isekai description
Sep 21, 2021 11:31 AM
Nov 2019
Technically, yeah
Sep 21, 2021 11:49 AM

Jun 2010
I don't think the grounds of a highschool qualify for being called a whole "world". Also it kinda depends if you consider different realms as heaven, hell or in this case some kind of limbo as part of the same world or not.
Sep 21, 2021 2:29 PM
Feb 2020
Well yes, but actually no
Sep 21, 2021 2:33 PM

Jul 2017
AniPhoenix said:
I think at this point, an isekai setting and an isekai anime are 2 different things

Are you really sure you actually thought about what you just said? lol

Sep 21, 2021 10:47 PM
Jul 2021
Nyaim said:
can't say like isakai but kind of. Because it wasn't all different from earth.
Sep 21, 2021 10:50 PM
Dec 2020
Attackonfiller said:
AniPhoenix said:

Are you really sure you actually thought about what you just said? lol
yes, i did. Isekai means "other word" so angel beats obviously is an isekai, BUT an isekai anime nowadays are more commonly associated with a fantasy/magical world setting. all isekai animes have an isekai setting but not all isekai settings are found in isekai animes.

common examples of non-isekai animes with an isekai setting
1. Angel Beats
2. Fate/Kaleid
3. dragon ball
4. naruto

and then we have some that may or may not have an isekai setting(debetable)
1. seven seeds
2. any time travel anime
3. higurashi
Sep 22, 2021 4:13 AM
Mar 2021
I see it as an isekai but i think it's not to supposedto be it
Sep 22, 2021 4:26 AM

Feb 2020
no, its not. it afterlife
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Sep 22, 2021 9:47 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Angel Beats would technically be isekai, but some people deny it because they don't want to associate this show with such an uninspired genre

Attackonfiller said:
I mean, yeah, it technically is lol

Just play Crossing Field over this, and it'll help digest it more easily lmao

thanks for the laughs
Sep 22, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2017
AniPhoenix said:
yes, i did. Isekai means "other word" so angel beats obviously is an isekai, BUT an isekai anime nowadays are more commonly associated with a fantasy/magical world setting. all isekai animes have an isekai setting but not all isekai settings are found in isekai animes.

common examples of non-isekai animes with an isekai setting
1. Angel Beats
2. Fate/Kaleid
3. dragon ball
4. naruto

and then we have some that may or may not have an isekai setting(debetable)
1. seven seeds
2. any time travel anime
3. higurashi

I get what you mean, but I wouldn't take the label for the trend we currently have seriously enough to try and force out a genre from what we already know as a setting. It's just messy to seriously try and contain a trend like that.

Fate, like you've mentioned, perfectly fits the Magical/Fantasy setting and can still be considered an Isekai just as easily as the trending fantasy LN adaptations if we just want to go by common associations.

I think it's still all right to have the label for the trend, as people will still get the gist of it, but to seriously separate and seriously say that the setting is different from the trend is really messy. If you acknowledge that they are still Isekai by setting, like you have, then it's already pointless to treat it differently lol. If we seriously wanted to have a label for just the trend alone, we would definitely have to be more specific. For example, how "battle shounen" helps make things more clear-cut than just "shounen."

Sep 23, 2021 4:51 PM
Apr 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
No the MC died and went to the afterlife, thats different from going to another world which is what isekai means, there’s 3 types of iseaki, reincarnation, summon, and transference and death doesn’t count as one fo the 3.

That official? 😂 I would say it counts as an isekai myself
Sep 23, 2021 4:54 PM
Dec 2019
PostTSLaboon said:
RequiemLo64 said:

that’s fine, it’s okay to be wrong via personal opinion. I was just tryna remind everyone what an isekai is because this don’t count if you our MC didn’t go to a new world. It’s a common mistake to think inuyasha and Angel beats are isekai 😅
Sep 23, 2021 4:57 PM
Apr 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
PostTSLaboon said:

that’s fine, it’s okay to be wrong via personal opinion. I was just tryna remind everyone what an isekai is because this don’t count if you our MC didn’t go to a new world. It’s a common mistake to think inuyasha and Angel beats are isekai 😅

You’re reminding people of your definition of isekai, nothing more. By definition afterlife counts as isekai, but as you said it’s okay to be wrong via personal opinion. 😂
Sep 23, 2021 5:10 PM
Dec 2019
PostTSLaboon said:
RequiemLo64 said:

You’re reminding people of your definition of isekai, nothing more. By definition afterlife counts as isekai, but as you said it’s okay to be wrong via personal opinion. 😂
def end your stance all you want I’m not gonna fight you because again personal opinions can and will make you stupid and I enjoy seeing people just saying things to clown themselves 😂 if you want to believe it’s angel beats is an isekai I can’t stop you I can only give you the facts and if again if you clown yourself I get to enjoy it more than the anime itself (15 character limit) 🤣📸
Sep 24, 2021 8:57 AM
Apr 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
PostTSLaboon said:

def end your stance all you want I’m not gonna fight you because again personal opinions can and will make you stupid and I enjoy seeing people just saying things to clown themselves 😂 if you want to believe it’s angel beats is an isekai I can’t stop you I can only give you the facts and if again if you clown yourself I get to enjoy it more than the anime itself (15 character limit) 🤣📸

😂 don’t see any facts, just a self imposed limited definition of isekai which most people disagree with, but you be you.
Sep 25, 2021 9:32 PM
Dec 2019
PostTSLaboon said:
RequiemLo64 said:

😂 don’t see any facts, just a self imposed limited definition of isekai which most people disagree with, but you be you.
ignorance must be bliss for you to say all that and actually believe it imma let you do you, I mean if you’re that desperate to exclaim you’re an idiot go back to Twitter 😂
Sep 26, 2021 3:23 AM
Apr 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
PostTSLaboon said:

ignorance must be bliss for you to say all that and actually believe it imma let you do you, I mean if you’re that desperate to exclaim you’re an idiot go back to Twitter 😂

Never had Twitter, cool, as I said you do you. You’re obviously just a troll or an idiot.
Sep 26, 2021 3:31 AM
Dec 2019
PostTSLaboon said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Never had Twitter, cool, as I said you do you. You’re obviously just a troll or an idiot.
wait are you being serious? Because it clearly looks like you’re trolling me and you’re being the idiot. I gave a valid fact and you’re trying to tell me otherwise.
Transference-Digimon (the isekai option that doesn’t include death)
Summoning- Rising of the shield hero
Reincarnation- Tensura, that time I got reincarnated as a slime
So none of this was my personal opinion there really is only 3 ways for an isekai to work and death isn’t included as an option, yet you think i might be the idiot here…..okay man there’s definitely something wrong with you or you have to be trolling 😂🤨📸
Oct 2, 2021 8:21 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
PostTSLaboon said:

well he is in a new world though, it's a different world from the one where he died.

and are you sure the 3 don't include death? are you not familiar with the concept of reincarnation. you die and get reborn, age here does not generally matter as some isekais MCs reincarnated with a person of a different age. Myne and Rio are known characters to do so. so being reborn to the age you were as a highschooler does count as an isekai. mushoku tensei did the traditional reincarnation.

Isekai is just the MC in another world, that's the meaning of isekai, "another world" or means parallel world. so by meaning yes, angel beats is an isekai. but not having the isekai tropes. practically all stories from a different world than their own is a isekai.

If they have knowledge from a world that's not theirs, then it's isekai. this means that dr stone is not an isekai as it is the same world but just a different time, so time travel is not isekai. but gate and outbreak company is because it's a new world they step into, unless it's revealed that they were just teleporting to another planet, then it would become sci-fi or fantasy rather than isekai.

if you want isekai it must take place outside of their dimension, so if it's a place in their universe, even if it's a place far from their origin, it's not isekai. It is only isekai when they are in a different universe entirely. given that the school has completely different logic than when they were alive, this is a new dimension with different sets of rules.
__Emilico's here to clean your hentai

Clean your browser history Onii-chan~

Destroy your hentai before you isekai

Oct 2, 2021 8:25 PM
Dec 2019
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

well he is in a new world though, it's a different world from the one where he died.

and are you sure the 3 don't include death? are you not familiar with the concept of reincarnation. you die and get reborn, age here does not generally matter as some isekais MCs reincarnated with a person of a different age. Myne and Rio are known characters to do so. so being reborn to the age you were as a highschooler does count as an isekai. mushoku tensei did the traditional reincarnation.

Isekai is just the MC in another world, that's the meaning of isekai, "another world" or means parallel world. so by meaning yes, angel beats is an isekai. but not having the isekai tropes. practically all stories from a different world than their own is a isekai.

If they have knowledge from a world that's not theirs, then it's isekai. this means that dr stone is not an isekai as it is the same world but just a different time, so time travel is not isekai. but gate and outbreak company is because it's a new world they step into, unless it's revealed that they were just teleporting to another planet, then it would become sci-fi or fantasy rather than isekai.

if you want isekai it must take place outside of their dimension, so if it's a place in their universe, even if it's a place far from their origin, it's not isekai. It is only isekai when they are in a different universe entirely. given that the school has completely different logic than when they were alive, this is a new dimension with different sets of rules.
no I’m sure because the afterlife isn’t a new world it’s just a place for the dead to do what dead people do but I. The case fo angel beats, it’s not a new world but more or less limbo for those to learn to accept their death and be happy with it so they can pass on 100% with nothing holding anyone back.So no angel beats is not a isekai but you’re more than happy to keep deluding yourself into believing it is :)
Oct 2, 2021 9:11 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
similar_username said:

no I’m sure because the afterlife isn’t a new world it’s just a place for the dead to do what dead people do but I. The case fo angel beats, it’s not a new world but more or less limbo for those to learn to accept their death and be happy with it so they can pass on 100% with nothing holding anyone back.So no angel beats is not a isekai but you’re more than happy to keep deluding yourself into believing it is :)

do you have any proof that it wasn't a new world? or are you one of those people that thinks everyone else is wrong as you sit on a flat earth? anyway good luck waking up from your delusion. next time you spout your opinion, remember what opinions and facts are, it seems you misunderstood the two to the point where you think your opinion is fact, and that would just make ignorant wouldn't it? are you ignorant? well you can answer that for yourself. =)

Anyways, limbo is another world, as long as is is seperate from the original world. if it does not interact with the original world then it is isekai. so technically, iruma kun and gabriel dropout are also an isekais. the more you deny it the more technical isekais are going to pop out.
here let me ask, what's the difference with mushoku tensei and angel beats? they both have MCs that both died, and are both trying to overcome their past selves. so that the both of them can live out the life they've wanted and pass on satisfied with their life. what makes mushoku isekai, while angel beats not? apart from your opinion that is.

Oct 2, 2021 9:33 PM
Dec 2019
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

do you have any proof that it wasn't a new world? or are you one of those people that thinks everyone else is wrong as you sit on a flat earth? anyway good luck waking up from your delusion. next time you spout your opinion, remember what opinions and facts are, it seems you misunderstood the two to the point where you think your opinion is fact, and that would just make ignorant wouldn't it? are you ignorant? well you can answer that for yourself. =)

Anyways, limbo is another world, as long as is is seperate from the original world. if it does not interact with the original world then it is isekai. so technically, iruma kun and gabriel dropout are also an isekais. the more you deny it the more technical isekais are going to pop out.
here let me ask, what's the difference with mushoku tensei and angel beats? they both have MCs that both died, and are both trying to overcome their past selves. so that the both of them can live out the life they've wanted and pass on satisfied with their life. what makes mushoku isekai, while angel beats not? apart from your opinion that is.
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Technical isekai xD ok buddy, limbo is a place (not a world) for the dead, it’s not usually explored or expanded on because that means the life of one is over and that’s just where they end up, angel beats is just a anime that takes the concept of death and makes it more than going to see king yemma or going on snake way, angel beats has a good story but it’s not an isekai but more about accepting ones unfortunate fate, past and moving onto reincarnating, back into the same world which defeats the purpose of a isekai.

I don’t remember Gabriel dropout as well you, however mushoku tensei is the genuine article of isekai because it doesn’t take place in the same plane of existence or rather the same earth like angel beats does and when it comes to angel beats the MC stays the same, he doesn’t change at all from when he dies, in jobless reincarnation, our MC not only reincarnated but his appearance definitely changes too.

Mushoku is isekai because it meets all the requirements for isekai to whereas angel beats doesn’t , mushoku is reincarnation from start to end to whereas as angel beats makes reincarnation the end goal, and lastly mushoku takes place in a different world to whereas angel beats takes place in the same earth and plane of existence ( I’m assuming the afterlife is in the same plane of existence because dragon ball made it look that way whenever a character died, now I could be wrong but even so the characters in angel beats reincarnated back to the same world defeating the purpose of isekai)
Oct 2, 2021 9:56 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
similar_username said:

similar_username said:

Technical isekai xD ok buddy, limbo is a place (not a world) for the dead, it’s not usually explored or expanded on because that means the life of one is over and that’s just where they end up, angel beats is just a anime that takes the concept of death and makes it more than going to see king yemma or going on snake way, angel beats has a good story but it’s not an isekai but more about accepting ones unfortunate fate, past and moving onto reincarnating, back into the same world which defeats the purpose of a isekai.

I don’t remember Gabriel dropout as well you, however mushoku tensei is the genuine article of isekai because it doesn’t take place in the same plane of existence or rather the same earth like angel beats does and when it comes to angel beats the MC stays the same, he doesn’t change at all from when he dies, in jobless reincarnation, our MC not only reincarnated but his appearance definitely changes too.

Mushoku is isekai because it meets all the requirements for isekai to whereas angel beats doesn’t , mushoku is reincarnation from start to end to whereas as angel beats makes reincarnation the end goal, and lastly mushoku takes place in a different world to whereas angel beats takes place in the same earth and plane of existence ( I’m assuming the afterlife is in the same plane of existence because dragon ball made it look that way whenever a character died, now I could be wrong but even so the characters in angel beats reincarnated back to the same world defeating the purpose of isekai)

Defeats the purpose of an isekai? what exactly is the purpose? to just have a story on another world. that's literally the purpose of an isekai, to put a person in a world different from their own. from any isekai this is the common stand point because it's literally the core of isekai.

mushoku tensei actually changes him, I don't know if you noticed, but before he was just jerking off while his family was mourning. You could say that he doesn't care for anyone. but now he has a family, he has a life he always wanted. also, I'm pretty sure otonashi looks different from when he was a highschooler to when he's an adult, he just didn't grow fat like rudeus. judging appearances to base an isekai is not really the point no? cause doesn't itami look the same when going to the other world? same with shin, and touya that both died. tl;dr appearances doesn't determine an isekai. they can look the same or different from their old world.

meets the requirement? like I don't know... going to another world? you know harem is a different genre? adventure is also a different genre... same with fantasy... I don't know what to tell you dude but you really don't understand the different genres huh?

isekai doesn't need to be explored, like I said adventure is a different genre. you know isekai drugstore? they just stuck to one village... or isekai shokudou, it's just one room with different people...

again, if it's another world, it's isekai. purpose does not matter. you can put all your philosophical bs but genres don't care about it. isekai is another world, with or without purpose.

Oct 2, 2021 10:15 PM
Dec 2019
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Defeats the purpose of an isekai? what exactly is the purpose? to just have a story on another world. that's literally the purpose of an isekai, to put a person in a world different from their own. from any isekai this is the common stand point because it's literally the core of isekai.

mushoku tensei actually changes him, I don't know if you noticed, but before he was just jerking off while his family was mourning. You could say that he doesn't care for anyone. but now he has a family, he has a life he always wanted. also, I'm pretty sure otonashi looks different from when he was a highschooler to when he's an adult, he just didn't grow fat like rudeus. judging appearances to base an isekai is not really the point no? cause doesn't itami look the same when going to the other world? same with shin, and touya that both died. tl;dr appearances doesn't determine an isekai. they can look the same or different from their old world.

meets the requirement? like I don't know... going to another world? you know harem is a different genre? adventure is also a different genre... same with fantasy... I don't know what to tell you dude but you really don't understand the different genres huh?

isekai doesn't need to be explored, like I said adventure is a different genre. you know isekai drugstore? they just stuck to one village... or isekai shokudou, it's just one room with different people...

again, if it's another world, it's isekai. purpose does not matter. you can put all your philosophical bs but genres don't care about it. isekai is another world, with or without purpose.

youre going on and on about genres but that’s to no avail since you can put any genre with Isekai, but if it doesn’t meet the requirements then that’s that, it’s not a isekai so I don’t know what else to tell you. Time travel, death, and etc. do not fall into transference,summoning, of reincarnation.

My whole thing in appearance was in reference to the reincarnation aspect of isekai so you’re wrong when you say that but ok buddy, I have not seen the other anime you tried referencing but they don’t sound like isekai let alone good in my opinion.

Whatever you were trying to do with your argument, it’s not really educated or convinced me to why you believe what you believe but I get what you’re trying to say I initially because of the setting and ending and other factors angel beats presents but as long as it doesn’t go off of the 3 archetypes of isekai, angel beats will only be a isekai to those who want to believe it but it won’t be officially one or considered one in the isekai genre because there’s no definite or conclusive factors that make it isekai or isekai material logically
Oct 2, 2021 10:30 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
similar_username said:

youre going on and on about genres but that’s to no avail since you can put any genre with Isekai, but if it doesn’t meet the requirements then that’s that, it’s not a isekai so I don’t know what else to tell you. Time travel, death, and etc. do not fall into transference,summoning, of reincarnation.

My whole thing in appearance was in reference to the reincarnation aspect of isekai so you’re wrong when you say that but ok buddy, I have not seen the other anime you tried referencing but they don’t sound like isekai let alone good in my opinion.

Whatever you were trying to do with your argument, it’s not really educated or convinced me to why you believe what you believe but I get what you’re trying to say I initially because of the setting and ending and other factors angel beats presents but as long as it doesn’t go off of the 3 archetypes of isekai, angel beats will only be a isekai to those who want to believe it but it won’t be officially one or considered one in the isekai genre because there’s no definite or conclusive factors that make it isekai or isekai material logically

you're just spinning what you think the genre means into what it actually is.

good or bad anime, it's isekai. you don't say kaifuku isn't a harem because it's bad, it's just a bad harem anime. smartphone wa isekai is an isekai, it's literally in the title.

won't officially be an isekai... ah yes to those who think our world has a kuudere loli that can make wings and weapons from programing on her laptop will believe that angel beats isn't an isekai... dude wake up we don't have that in real life.

there's no clear factor to what makes an isekai...
I see you don't think isekai is a genre...
Isekai is a genre that puts the main character in a world they are not originally a part of.
there, that's the best description of what an actual isekai from the japanese meaning. no reborn/ transport/ summoned bs, it's just another world. if you still don't understand please better your reading comprehension. cause even if it's in japanese, with the way I'm translating, you really should be able to understand. unless you aren't referring to the japanese term isekai. if so please enlighten me.

Oct 2, 2021 10:45 PM
Dec 2019
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

good or bad anime, it's isekai. you don't say kaifuku isn't a harem because it's bad, it's just a bad harem anime. smartphone wa isekai is an isekai, it's literally in the title.

won't officially be an isekai... ah yes to those who think our world has a kuudere loli that can make wings and weapons from programing on her laptop will believe that angel beats isn't an isekai... dude wake up we don't have that in real life.

Isekai is a genre that puts the main character in a world they are not originally a part of.
there, that's the best description of what an actual isekai from the japanese meaning. no reborn/ transport/ summoned bs, it's just another world. if you still don't understand please better your reading comprehension. cause even if it's in japanese, with the way I'm translating, you really should be able to understand. unless you aren't referring to the japanese term isekai. if so please enlighten me.

imma let you keep going, I’ve said what I needed to say, at this point you’re only making yourself look less and less knowledgeable about anime with each word you say, there are clear factors, you just want to believe one thing and that’s it, then you’ll question my knowledge on something specific like genre or meanings and then you’ll make yourself sound stupid asf because ain’t I just say angel beats allows for reincarnation back into the world they came from? Yes I did, so it’s clear you’re spouting nonsense and getting pressed over differing thoughts and facts xD

If you really want to believe that’s what isekai is then go ahead, you’ve yet to convince, prove me wrong, or even educate me on what it is you’re trying to convey so do yourself a favor and do some research after this because at this point you really are spouting your beliefs and treating them as facts and I’m not gonna hold you this is kinda bad on your part but hey by all means keep going I’m not gonna stop you xD
Oct 2, 2021 10:53 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
similar_username said:

imma let you keep going, I’ve said what I needed to say, at this point you’re only making yourself look less and less knowledgeable about anime with each word you say, there are clear factors, you just want to believe one thing and that’s it, then you’ll question my knowledge on something specific like genre or meanings and then you’ll make yourself sound stupid asf because ain’t I just say angel beats allows for reincarnation back into the world they came from? Yes I did, so it’s clear you’re spouting nonsense and getting pressed over differing thoughts and facts xD

If you really want to believe that’s what isekai is then go ahead, you’ve yet to convince, prove me wrong, or even educate me on what it is you’re trying to convey so do yourself a favor and do some research after this because at this point you really are spouting your beliefs and treating them as facts and I’m not gonna hold you this is kinda bad on your part but hey by all means keep going I’m not gonna stop you xD

Ah yes the cliche I'm right so I won't listen. shows the maturity of a... wait your 19? no no no, you know it's not good to lie about your age. I guess it's hard to enter 18+ websites huh?

less knowledgeable... well from someone who doesn't understand their own language I guess foreign languages looks like gibberish. here, you aren't the main character of your life bud, things happen outside of your view, you're wrong even if you think your right.

I guess it's true the more you don't know the more confident you are.
So I bid you farewell my dunning–kruger inflicted imbecile.

oh edit: Maybe you don't understand my sig, it means to clear you hentai history before you isekai. isekai like hang from a rope or plug a toaster in the bath type isekai since you don't really know any isekai. if you're new to threats, welcome to the internet, we have fun here. your stubbornness for incorrect opinions are going to get you a lot of those just cause how insufferable you are.

similar_usernameOct 2, 2021 11:01 PM

Oct 2, 2021 10:57 PM
Dec 2019
similar_username said:
RequiemLo64 said:

Ah yes the cliche I'm right so I won't listen. shows the maturity of a... wait your 19? no, you know it's not good to lie about your age. I guess it's hard to enter 18+ websites huh?

less knowledgeable... well from someone who doesn't understand their own language I guess foreign languages looks like gibberish. here, you aren't the main character of your life bud, things happen outside of your view, you're wrong even if you think your right.

So I bid you farewell my Dunning–Kruger inflicted imbecile.
I must be constipated based on the amount of shits I give about your slander, maybe if you knew what you were talking about bout you wouldn’t leave the discussion this pressed. Anime ain’t for you bud because if you want to question someone else’s comprehension then type all of that then damn anime isn’t for you bud
Oct 2, 2021 11:10 PM
May 2021
RequiemLo64 said:
similar_username said:

Ah yes the cliche I'm right so I won't listen. shows the maturity of a... wait your 19? no, you know it's not good to lie about your age. I guess it's hard to enter 18+ websites huh?

So I bid you farewell my Dunning–Kruger inflicted imbecile.
I must be constipated based on the amount of shits I give about your slander, maybe if you knew what you were talking about bout you wouldn’t leave the discussion this pressed. Anime ain’t for you bud because if you want to question someone else’s comprehension then type all of that then damn anime isn’t for you bud

leave so pressed? my sire I was doing so as you seemed as if you weren't responding anymore. you seemed to want this conversation to end, no new info was given, just a "I don't care anymore" type of message.

constipated means you have a lot of shit trapped inside, give no shit means you don't care, so you care deep inside but you just can't let it out? aww, I shit for you too bud, you're the best shit show I've seen this week. and I've rewatched kaifuku.

anime isn't for me... yeah nope, I can handle opinions, but when you think opinions are facts it annoys everyone, even the dude you were talking to before, they just gave up due to how annoying you were, I'm here to just enjoy ridiculing you while educating you.

please, give me more shit. let loose your asshole my friend. let loose your entire asshole being. for you can be a better person, one that isn't an asshole. come on my imbecile, you can evolve into a person not an asshole, let go of your shit and be free of this constipation you have. become the shitshow to be free from the shit.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.