Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2021 8:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Christmas in a nutshell.

Kiriya in that sant outfit looked nice but lol, the ecchi is in full force again this episode especially with the bathroom scenes. Her feelings does seem kinda geninue though.
Sep 1, 2021 9:13 AM

Mar 2020
this show is awesome. the sort of show id turn off my brain to and laugh and relax. I've found every episode so far to be pretty funny.
Sep 1, 2021 9:34 AM

Jun 2019
Nosebleeds can be quite a problem in this anime as well. Atena is on some Sanji shit. LOL, It was like a date for Kiriya being Koushi alone. Kiriya can be really cute at times. Everyone's falling for Kosuhi in this show.

They love to throw fanservice here and there in this show. Even in the dojo. Koushi with Fuuki Mamoru Kun saving the day once again. Christmas episode. It was great seeing them in different outfits. That one shameless boy. LMAO And, then Serene with nothing under her dress.
Sep 1, 2021 10:07 AM

Apr 2014
Nice lewd Santa costume from Frey. ;)
It would be a great Christmas for Atena if she didn't get that continuous nosebleed.
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 1, 2021 10:15 AM

Jul 2017
Kiriya has to manage her family dojo by herself preparing a Christmas party for children, but there's help thanks to Koushi and Atena. But first, the usual fanservice that rendered Atena useless because of her man symptoms...which means that Kiriya and Koushi are on a date.

Naturally, Kiriya wants to get closer to Koushi, but the way that they look to outsiders is more of a sibling feeling. Frey has too much of an influence on Koushi...and those "sweet collection" cameo clothings are ACTUALLY the real-life VAs of the 5 women from the OP's MV! So no choice, get Frey to measure their measurements in the most feisty ecchi manner.

Once again, Atena is hit and Christmas Day is a no-go either. Asking Serene for help is better than nothing, but roping them into the marital arts uniform is nothing more than kids desire. Good save with the Fuuki Mamoru, and encouraging the unconfident kid, nice one Koushi!

Koushi being a reindeer, and Serene going commando is just about the best thing ever. And Kiriya is slowly falling for Koushi the same...while Serene is a ninja lols. Pretty fun episode!
Sep 1, 2021 10:31 AM
Jul 2021
Ugh what an IDIOT. You are supposedly a good kid, and you KNOW this girl you care about gets WICKED embarrassed when she is seen or anything sexual happens, but when your face is covered with a towel so you can easily just say, "My face is covered, you can get dressed" he immediately pulls the towel off his face, not to peek because he's not like that, then why? And he walked in on her TWICE.

Side not.. Serene! Riding him with no panties, holy crap lol
DKDiabloLichtSep 1, 2021 10:49 AM
Sep 1, 2021 11:44 AM

Jan 2021
Hmm, so this has been an episode for Kiriya
I don't know but I don't want Koushi to stay with any of the house, I mean, he's like 13 and the others are 18

It was a party for kids... I don't think it was the most appropriate clothes for them, but I'm not complaining 0.0
In the end everything went well, ok episode
Sep 1, 2021 12:17 PM

Apr 2021
Honestly I feel shame watching this every week, but I gotta give credit where's due: this anime excels in what it tries to do.

Still a bit weird since he's fucking 12. But it's great, somehow.
Sep 1, 2021 12:17 PM

Apr 2021
Honestly I feel shame watching this every week, but I gotta give credit where's due: this anime excels in what it tries to do.

Sep 1, 2021 12:33 PM

May 2021
Koushi whipping out Fuuki Mamoru Kun was a great moment. Frey designing the dresses for both of them was also great. She really won’t let anyone escape until they have been measured… Kiriya and Koushi’s relationship also developed quite a bit. Serene was riding on him with no panties as well xD. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 1, 2021 1:11 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh yeah Christmas episode, some good shipping between Koushi and Kiriya that was cute especially at the end, nice to see them helping the kids at the dojo
Sep 1, 2021 1:52 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we get a Christmas episode in which Kiriya is tasked with throwing a Christmas party at her dojo while her parents are out of town. Koushi and Kiriya spend some time together shopping for items for the party although in Kiriya's mind it felt like a date. Atena was supposed to go with them, but ended up getting a nose bleed after Koushi walked in on her the second time, so Serene decided to tag along. We got some good fan service moments from Serene while they were at the dojo with Koushi and Kiriya getting a little closer in their relationship.
Sep 1, 2021 2:33 PM

Mar 2021
Damn, thanks for the treat. That was a lot of fanservice 😅 On the other hand, that was a wholesome date between Koushi and Kiriya. I can't believe Koushi's imagination of Kiriya's Santa costume really came true thanks to Frey. But that was over the top considering that it was a children's party, what were they thinking? Hahaha 😅 Kiriya fell hard for Koushi in this episode. Can't wait for the next episode 😍
Sep 1, 2021 2:50 PM

Feb 2021
wow this episode was probably one my favorites so far, I never notice just how cute Kiriya actually is, and that scene with Serene...

Well the music on this episode was surprisingly good too.
Sep 1, 2021 4:17 PM
Mar 2021
Another episode with a lot of fanservice, btw that santa outfit looks really nice for me even though it's so lewd...
Sep 1, 2021 4:36 PM
Jul 2018
Lots of spicy ecchi scenes in the episode, Santa It's Christmas, there were a lot of good things in all of this.
Sep 1, 2021 4:54 PM

Apr 2015
When you thought all went well with Atena's nosebleeds, this happened. Getting walked in on is still bothering her quite a bit.

Kiriya and Serene looked cute in the (inappropriate for kids, but I am not complaining) Christmas outfits. Atena would have looked so good in that as well, unless she would have become the reindeer. XD Serene riding on Koushi's back with no pantsu.. Priceless. Seems like Kiriya has fallen even further for Koushi.
Sep 1, 2021 4:59 PM

Oct 2020
A cute Kiriya based Christmas episode. Damn, that Santa outfit really exposes a lot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2021 6:42 PM

Jun 2021
guys do u think that he will end up together with one girl?
Sep 1, 2021 7:10 PM

Nov 2011
Yo Mineru is such a troll! lol. Damn I enjoyed that Kiriya is being a little more open.

Man if Koushi was a little older he would be a Perfect MC...he knows the right shit to say. But then this anime really wouldn't work.

Lucky bastard. Serene road him...bare assed.

What an anime
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 1, 2021 7:36 PM

Nov 2017
Its the "no pantsu" reindeer ride cliche again!!!!!
Damn,this show knows no bounds,thankfully :)
So far I haven't really been that interested in Kiriya,but,boy am I interested now!
This episode really made her shine.
Sep 1, 2021 9:24 PM
Dec 2019
Best episode so far
Sep 1, 2021 11:32 PM

Jul 2016
The scene with Serene rubbing against Koushi's back in front of the children looked so wrong lol.

OK episode. Kiriya also wanting something with the 12 yo wasn't a surprise in the slightest.
Sep 2, 2021 12:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lol. Athena really be induced to get out of Koushi-kun picture for a while. Because her charm just too powerful for the boy feeling. The embarassment was real, and that pose of her nude simply delicious.

Next. Kiriya dating the boy? How could it wrong. Always blushing almost every time around. Oh yeah, no wrong. But, ey ey, Frey handmade outfit, indeed a sexy one, look at Serene with that green one! That should've be the christmas party for every anime do need to exist. No shit, and her little brother so cultured. Nice kid! Serene without much screen time needed always amazing me with that no-garment underneath her skirt while rubbing boy's back action. Simply hilarious af. Oh yeah, good ride! Kiriya tried to steal the kiss. But sad, its not that easy, and everything back to the ed again. Okay, fine!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 2, 2021 12:30 AM

Oct 2016
Man, I love this show lmao. We got wholesome moments for the heart and we also get lewd fanservice for the dick, perfectly balanced as all things should be.

I like how Koushi has fuki mamoru-kun prepared, best girl Serene do be not giving a fuck though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Kiriya was absolutely adorable this episode, shame Atena wasn't able to join them after those (un)fortunate events. Looking forward to the next episode.
Sep 2, 2021 2:43 AM
Jul 2018
Well got to admit this is a pretty good show. Much different from other boring harem series lol.
Sep 2, 2021 7:56 AM

Feb 2020
Fuuki Mamoru-kun ruins saves the day again

I really enjoyed this episode, Kiriya got my attention, now I want to see more scenes with her XD

Just a random guy who likes random stuff (ᐛ)و
Also, nice to meet you ;)
Sep 2, 2021 7:58 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Idk, i think i could enjoy it. But the 11 year old just throws me off so hard.
Episode was ok tho

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 2, 2021 10:52 AM

Oct 2018
very pretty fan service like usual.... i like that lol
Serene the best at the end :')
Sep 2, 2021 4:14 PM

Jun 2021
A cute episode

Kiriya/Serene was fun to watch. Good mixture of comedy and ecchi. Only gripe would be that the animation looked a little bit shaky this episode.
Sep 3, 2021 10:29 AM

Jun 2020
Serene riding was glorious. This should have a harem ending imo, if he ends up with only Atena i'm gonna feel real bad for Kiriya and the others
Sep 3, 2021 1:10 PM

Apr 2018
WAS THAT A JOJO REFERENCE???? SURE IT WAS.
Christmas wasn't really christmas.. more like fanservicemas.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 4, 2021 7:09 AM
The Attack Titan

May 2019
One of the best episodes in the entire show.
loved it
love Christmas, Kiriya and Serene are best girls. Kiriya especially. The Santa outfit, the chemistry, everything was oomf.

Sep 4, 2021 10:09 AM

Jan 2020
Great episode. I liked the focus on kiriya and the christmas theme was also pretty nice. Koushi kun being more a senpai character in the episode was something new which I liked since we're so used to him being the youngest

It's sad that there's only 2 episodes left

Sep 5, 2021 10:47 AM
suii

Dec 2018
felipeeefl said:

well it like, how can show have many fanservice-y uncomfortable momemnts, but wholesome moments aswell, its a weird combination to be honest
Sep 8, 2021 6:39 AM

Oct 2017
Kiriya focus episode this time and it was great. The date was fun. Both Kirya and Serene looked hot in the santa outfit. Also lol ofc Serene wasn't wearing any underwear. The rubbing scene was lewd.
Sep 9, 2021 4:12 PM
Jun 2013
Serene in that green Santa outfit and with no underwear, damn, way to go all the way to my top 1, sorry Atena-chan, Serene is just too sexy and cute
Sep 13, 2021 9:39 PM

Jul 2014
Koushi bumping into Atena in the bathroom and seeing everything... twice. Thank you very much!

Koushi to the rescue from Serene's nip slip haha.

Serene and Kiriya looked incredible in their santa outfits. That freaking brother lifting up Kiriya's skirt to see if she was wearing shorts lol.

Serene riding Koushi without panties... and rubbing against him.... damn, that was lewd lol.

Girly tomboy Kiriya was super adorable. So many blushes <3.
Sep 15, 2021 5:41 AM

Jul 2019
This episode was mid so I don't have too much to say. But I liked the Christmas thing.
Oct 5, 2021 3:24 PM

Jul 2015
Atena would've been mad proud if she saw Koushi using her legendary Fuki mamoru technique to protect the kids from witnessing Serene's badoinkers (ironic since Koushi is a kid himself)
Too bad Serene's lewdness knows no boundaries or should I say no undergarments
UnkrownedOct 5, 2021 3:27 PM

Feb 28, 2022 10:41 PM

Jul 2019
Mineru-san's only reaction to Kirya breaking the door: "Mmm, fresh air!"
She's so carefree and/or a troll. Hilarious!
Mar 3, 2022 7:46 AM

Apr 2011
Aww...She really likes Koushi. How cute.

Well, Kiriya is a cute tomboy. The two had such a nice date. If Serene didn't appear,
the they would've kissed. Her going commando is nice.
Apr 27, 2022 7:39 AM

Aug 2018
Pretty chill episode.. ;P But enjoyable.. ;P
That little girl saying she wasn't a good child, so doesn't deserve present.. Sad.. ;/
Jun 30, 2022 2:29 AM

Sep 2012
MonkeeDan said:
Idk, i think i could enjoy it. But the 11 year old just throws me off so hard.
Episode was ok tho

he was 12 early on 13by new, the ladies are 18-22 Kiriya 20 science nut is 22 oldest of them

Anime_Addicter_ said:
guys do u think that he will end up together with one girl?

well i don't know maybe look at the relatives part here :)
https://dorm-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Koshi_Nagumo
https://dorm-mother.fandom.com/wiki/Atena_Saotome

Clas1ck said:
Hmm, so this has been an episode for Kiriya
I don't know but I don't want Koushi to stay with any of the house, I mean, he's like 13 and the others are 18

older girl and younger boy stories are the hottest just like student x teachers stories

i personally don't mind if 1is 18+ other1 12y -13y (but i prefer bit older female and younger male story), i start to mind if one of them would be below 12, its bit disturbing unless they make it innocent until he/she becomes of age, i just care that love wins, so i totally ship them, and i was in to older girls to when i was teen, but 2shy, that's why i ship them, guys have the right to be with bit older ladies if they want to

and Atena is 19 not 40+ so that's another reason i don't see issue here

Sugram22Jun 30, 2022 2:47 AM
Apr 10, 2023 5:16 AM

Apr 2013
Well this was not as bad as last episode, but also not really good either.
Jan 7, 8:44 AM
Aug 2023
Interesting.. Love it!
Mar 23, 1:10 AM
Jul 2023
serene blocked LOL

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2021

64 by Monon14 »»
May 17, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 25, 2021

54 by Flutty_Putty »»
Mar 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 21, 2021

67 by beyonce_hamlet »»
Mar 8, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2021

39 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 15, 2:20 PM

Poll: » Megami-ryou no Ryoubo-kun. Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2021

73 by Rezzurwrath »»
Feb 9, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.