Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 23, 2021 2:06 PM
Mar 2021
So saber died at the end of but is she back in this manga due to the time loop? and for that matter if she is or will be will everybody else be brought back sorry im just confused XD
Aug 23, 2021 2:31 PM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
So saber died at the end of but is she back in this manga due to the time loop? and for that matter if she is or will be will everybody else be brought back sorry im just confused XD

Hollow Ataraxia is really special , it happens some months after Stay Night , merge the three routes , brought back everyone and let them live peaceful lives , expect Kirei who really died.
So yes , Saber is here , alongside Lancer , Archer , etc. etc.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Aug 23, 2021 5:12 PM
Mar 2021
ah thank u good sir XD ive always liked the series but been so goddamned confused XD and if u know where does the anime that came out last year sit? its called babylonian grand order i think
Aug 25, 2021 6:55 AM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
ah thank u good sir XD ive always liked the series but been so goddamned confused XD and if u know where does the anime that came out last year sit? its called babylonian grand order i think

It's an adaptation of the Fate/Grand Order game.
In Fate/Grand Order , the protagonist travel to different era to fix errors/distortions that happened because of Holy Grails. (It's an Alternative Timeline to Fate/Stay Night , you will only see some characters such as Cú or Gilgamesh appear , but in a different age/state than in Stay Night or Zero.)
The Anime Adaptation just adapted the arcs that the fans loved the most from Part 1 , so you will only have some part of the overall story.

In Anime , there is :

Fate/Grand Order : First Order (The Prologue)
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering;Agateram (Arc N°6)
Fate/Grand Order : Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 2 - Paladin;Agateram (In Theater , BD Release on 22th December)
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia - Initium Iter (Arc N°7 - Prologue)
Fate/Grand Order : Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia (Arc N°7)
Fate/Grand Order : Shuukyoku Tokuiten - Kani Jikan Shinden Solomon (Arc N°8 , the last of Part 1 - In Theater - BD Release unknown)

Fate/Grand Order : Moonlight/Lostroom (Prologue to Part 1.5 of the Game , better to not watch it as Anime-Only)

In Manga , there is :

Fate/Grand Order : Mortalis Stella (Ongoing - Adapt some arcs of Part 1)
Fate/Grand Order : Turas Réalta (Ongoing - Adapt some arcs of Part 1)
They should adapt all arcs of the Part 1 , but since they are ongoing , we don't know for sure.

Fate/Grand Order : Ordú Beag
One-Shot about Scáthach.

Fate/Grand Order : Epic Of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten I - Akusei Kakuzetsu Makyou Shinjuku - Shinjuku Genrei Jiken (Ongoing)
Fate/Grand Order : Epic Of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten EX - Shinkai Dennou Rakudo SE.RA.PH (Ongoing)
Fate/Grand Order : Epic Of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten II - Denshou Chitei Sekai Agartha - Agartha no Onna (Ongoing)
Fate/Grand Order : Epic Of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten III - Shizan Ketsuga Butai Shimousa no Kuni - Eirei Kengou Nanaban Shoubu (Ongoing)
Fate/Grand Order : Epic Of Remnant - Ashu Tokuiten IV - Kinki Kourin Teien Salem - Itan naru Salem (Ongoing)
They are adaptation of Part 1.5 : Epic Of Remnant.

If you want to see the Part 2 : Cosmos in the Lostbelt and the highly probable sequel to it , you will have to play the game.

If you need the order for everything (I put the Manga under the "Completionist") :

Alexioos95Aug 25, 2021 7:04 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 25, 2021 5:04 PM
Mar 2021
ah so i should watch the Camelot and prologue first before i watch babylonia then i thought it was the start of it but guess i was wrong since from what i was told the prolougue and camelot arc didnt have the same charcters that correct?
Aug 26, 2021 12:24 AM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
ah so i should watch the Camelot and prologue first before i watch babylonia then i thought it was the start of it but guess i was wrong since from what i was told the prolougue and camelot arc didnt have the same charcters that correct?

The protagonist and his main servent (Mash) are in all arcs.
The other characters then change depending on the arc (They can be mentionned or even brought back sometimes) but since Camelot and Babylonia are more or less self-contained , you can watch them without thinking about that.

You can just watch the Prologue and then Babylonia , but you will obviously miss things in the overall story as you passed from the Prologue to Arc 7 of said story. (Or to Arc 6 if you watch Camelot first) For exemple , there is Jeanne d'Arc in Solomon , but if you don't know Arc 1 (Orleans) then you don't know why/how she's here. (For her case , she's from Fate/Apocrypha , so watching it will helps you , but there is nothing like that for most characters.)

Fate/Grand Order is a game before being an Anime , the Anime is just a partial adaptation that adapted the most loved arcs of the community. (Minus the Prologue and Moonlight/Lostroom , made for promoting the game.)

So if you just want to watch Babylonia , watch Prologue > Babylonia.
If you want to watch all the Animes of Fate/Grand Order , then Prologue > Camelot > Babylonia > Solomon.
If you want to see most arcs , then read the Mangas (Mortalis Stella > Turas Réalta > Ordú Beag > Epic Of Remnant 1,EX,2,3,4)
If you want to see everything , play the Game.
Alexioos95Aug 26, 2021 2:11 AM
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 26, 2021 8:01 AM
Mar 2021
ah k thanks its pretty confusing so i didnt want to jump in the Fate series but u made it a whole lot better thanks my good sir/madam
Aug 30, 2021 3:53 PM
Mar 2021
also for Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya i hear shirous is in it? is he and also that the show has yuri vibes but then other people say that most of them like shirou so which is it? both or what?
Aug 31, 2021 12:11 PM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
also for Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya i hear shirous is in it? is he and also that the show has yuri vibes but then other people say that most of them like shirou so which is it? both or what?

For Shirô , yes he's here , and he's pretty much the cliché of the Dense Lucky Pervert living in a house of girls who all loves him.
If you heard fans saying that they love this Shirô , it's because of something that happens in the serie , but if i elaborate i'll have to spoil you.

In case you want to be spoiled :

The show as some Loli Yuri Ecchi scenes , especially in the 2nd Season , it's probaby what make this Spin-Off popular.

If you want the order :

Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya : Undoukai de Dance (Optional OVA)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Specials (Optional Specials)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2 wei !
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2 wei ! Mahou Shoujo in Onsen Ryokou (Optional OVA)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2 wei ! Specials (Optional Specials)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2 wei Herz !
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 2 wei Herz ! Specials (Optional Specials)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 3 rei !!
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya 3 rei !! Specials (Optional Specials)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Movie : Sekka no Chikai
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Movie : Sekka no Chikai Special - Kuro Sakura no Heya (Optional Special)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Movie : Prisma☆Phantasm (Optional OVA)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Movie : Licht - Namae no Nai Shoujo (In Theater)
Fate/Kaleid Liner Prisma☆Illya Zoku-hen (Not Yet Aired)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Aug 31, 2021 2:27 PM
Mar 2021
ah k so it has little bit of yuri for fanservice most ly and then hes loved by all the girls is that correct? oh and he changes or is it another like personality or is it a entire different person or does he fuse with this shirou or something?
Aug 31, 2021 11:39 PM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
ah k so it has little bit of yuri for fanservice most ly and then hes loved by all the girls is that correct? oh and he changes or is it another like personality or is it a entire different person or does he fuse with this shirou or something?

Yep , correct.
For Shirô , spoiler in case someone else read :
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 2, 2021 8:25 AM
Mar 2021
ah ok so its a different person entirely so after seeing the darker version of him they love the normal him much more is that right?
Sep 2, 2021 8:29 AM

Jan 2017
Radtoter said:
ah ok so its a different person entirely so after seeing the darker version of him they love the normal him much more is that right?

If you talk about the girls , the Anime stop not long after his introduction , so we don't know. (I'm not a Manga reader of this , but i don't think so.)
If you talk about fans , no , they just love the 2nd.

But you should stop to ask everything and start to watch it. x)
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

– Edgar Allan Poe.

– Alexioos95.
Sep 2, 2021 11:11 AM
Mar 2021
XD dont have enough time but will one of these days

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/hollow ataraxia Chapter 1 Discussion

Nilvius - Aug 11, 2013

4 by Sveniboy »»
Feb 3, 2023 2:20 PM

» change publishing statue to hiatus,mods, no new chapter since 5 years ago.

otto-rimuru - Apr 13, 2022

0 by otto-rimuru »»
Apr 13, 2022 10:22 AM

Poll: » Do you think Fate/hollow ataraxia will get an anime adaptation

SmashBlack - Jan 2, 2022

3 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jan 9, 2022 10:52 AM

» Where can I read this online?

removed-user - Sep 27, 2021

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Sep 28, 2021 2:41 AM

Poll: » Fate/hollow ataraxia Chapter 8 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jul 15, 2015

2 by CapriciousWeeb »»
Nov 9, 2020 4:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.