Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 9, 2021 2:38 PM
Jun 2021
All this anime is depressing, scary and bloody. In my opinion its a good anime (8/10) but this anime, especially the music, make me feel uncomfortable. I finish this anime in two days and i couldn’t sleep in those two days. I was thinking about this anime in the two nights.
Aug 9, 2021 3:12 PM

Feb 2021
That is what makes it special in my opinion. Keep watching, it's a really good anime, it has some trully beautiful moments among all the darkness.
Aug 9, 2021 3:15 PM
Oct 2017
i don't think its scary really, its just... disturbing, makes me uncomfortable, i skip a lot of anime OPs cuz i find them a waste f time, but this one i skip cuz it makes me disturbed
Aug 9, 2021 3:51 PM

Dec 2015
the music is fireee, it makes the scenes a lot better
Aug 9, 2021 4:06 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Zurdito15 said:
All this anime is depressing, scary and bloody. In my opinion its a good anime (8/10) but this anime, especially the music, make me feel uncomfortable. I finish this anime in two days and i couldn’t sleep in those two days. I was thinking about this anime in the two nights.
Hunted said:
the music is fireee, it makes the scenes a lot better
luis_punisher90 said:
That is what makes it special in my opinion. Keep watching, it's a really good anime, it has some trully beautiful moments among all the darkness.

They over use the lilum variants abit too much, especially in the latter half but generally speaking the OST is probably the strongest point of the show including the folio work(with maybe the amazing backgrounds as the other high point and some nice directing choices).

I'd suggest if you like Elfien lied, you should try some other like Higarushi which by comparison has a truely terrifying OsT or if it's that sort of relatable adolescence aganst that has you engaged, I've been watching serial experiments lain for the first time and I'd suggest that speaks to those themes in a far more interesting and nauced way, or you could try infinite ryvoius(thougth that has far less of the horror elements but rather goes a one of the best Audio direction of its time and is a much better exploration of teenage struggles then elfien lied could ever be). You should find those three a pleasure if you've been enjoying elfien liedπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘
Aug 10, 2021 2:18 AM

Oct 2020
I feel like the opening is kind of creepy ^^

If you liked the Anime you should probably read the Manga, I find the Anime not that good but the Manga was pretty nice
Aug 10, 2021 2:28 AM

Feb 2021
the opening calms me and I really like it, those figures and everything else shown is mysteriously good
πšπš‘πš’πšœ πšŒπšŽπš’πš•πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšžπš—πšπšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’πšŠπš› .
Aug 10, 2021 4:02 AM
Apr 2020
bladepa said:
the opening calms me and I really like it, those figures and everything else shown is mysteriously good

Same
The opening is very calming
Aug 10, 2021 4:19 AM
Jul 2021
Too me. Lillum is more than just scary. At the end of the day you can pick apart the true “meaning” of elfen leid all you want, but when I think of the song or any other song in the soundtrack for that matter as it relates to that. I tend to focus on the light and truth that it has to offer. Lucy’s body positioned with all the other characters in the intro with that song playing in the background. it’s truly something special to experience
JDer674Aug 10, 2021 4:23 AM
Aug 10, 2021 1:35 PM
Mar 2021
i absolutely love the music i feel that it goes perfectly with how beautifully disturbing the whole anime is.
Aug 11, 2021 7:34 AM

May 2019
The ost in this anime is one of my all time favorites since it’s so unique
Aug 21, 2021 4:55 AM

Aug 2021
bladepa said:

you kidding me the music is definitely creepy but the fact that it got overused a lot but in a good way. it got stuck in my mind
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2021 6:08 PM
May 2014
I love the opening song! I think it's really captivating and the melody is amazing. I will say it is a sad song personally even though I don't look into the lyrics it just feels that way but the show itself makes the song even more depressing.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

then - Dec 4, 2007

430 by KeepCalmAndMal »»
May 10, 7:04 PM

» How is this still rated 7.5?

Dirittoprocedura - Apr 29

25 by Phloup »»
Apr 29, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Nov 30, 2007

105 by GarlicDead »»
Mar 31, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

111 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.