Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 8, 2021 6:01 AM
Nov 2020
I've heard much praise about this anime and recall giving it a shot 2 other times before now. Now this kinda anime is usually right down my alley, and I can't really figure out why, but something just isn't catching my attention. All in all it's feeling very average. Im halfway through, and I really want it to be good, it's just missing something to me. Does it perhaps depend on when I watched it? Or is it just about to pick up and I'm being impatient? Are I just stoopid?
She felt like Heaven, but I'm sure she was in Hell.
Aug 8, 2021 10:29 AM
Apr 2021
I was really disapointed with the ending
Aug 8, 2021 10:30 AM
Apr 2021
The animation was also pretty meh in all of the fight scenes
Aug 8, 2021 2:52 PM

Feb 2012
The animation plays out like a low budget older shounen anime, so it doesn’t catch everyone’s eye. I feel like most of the hype came from people watching it in adult swim back in the day.
Aug 8, 2021 6:55 PM
Nov 2020
Lohvo said:
The animation plays out like a low budget older shounen anime, so it doesn’t catch everyone’s eye. I feel like most of the hype came from people watching it in adult swim back in the day.
i thought as much. Age doesn't usually matter to me, but the execution is definitely different nowadays. I don't think I'll drop it, but I'm gunna throw it on hold.
Sep 21, 2021 11:06 PM
Apr 2019
The anime is boring. They keep moving goal posts episode after episode, barely anything is happening. I've stopped caring about the characters and I'm at episode 25...

I really dislike characters like Riku and Kai. They really ought to have been left in Okinawa, then again it would have been better to not have Saya in an amnesiac state or at least to not have had a foster family. It's all been pointless.

How the Hell can anybody say that Blood-C is worse than this?
Join Unpleb, a hub with a small tight-knit community who enjoy geeking out and don't shy away from having spirited discussions. We cherish diverse opinions and critical thinking and would love to have you fellow anime & manga fans with us! Hop in the server and say hi!

Unpleb - Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/hprTq2Vv6P
Oct 19, 2021 9:24 AM

Jul 2007
It’s not a show that aged well. I loved it when it aired but compared to today’s shows and accessibility to binge an entire series it’s not appealing anymore. I tried rewatching it recently and it has the nostalgia for me, but I see why it’s not appealing to someone who has already watched other newer shows first, it’s also very female eye focused POV IMO.
Oct 20, 2021 9:13 AM

Dec 2013
Besides a couple of scenes, this anime doesn't have much to offer. Blood-C is far better.
Oct 24, 2021 10:45 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah, it probably just didn't age well, and most of the people that rate it high have seen it long ago. That said, it is better than the mindless edgy Blood-C.
You all need to watch Nami.

Oct 24, 2021 7:28 PM
Nov 2020
abystoma2 said:
Yeah, it probably just didn't age well, and most of the people that rate it high have seen it long ago. That said, it is better than the mindless edgy Blood-C.
broooo!!! How have you watched so much anime? Lol
Dec 14, 2021 11:58 PM
Jan 2021
I’m decided to give this a re-watch because I never got to see the ending of this show. When it was on adult swim I tuned in when I could. Now being on ep33 it’s starting to become a hard watch 😬 Everything I saw up until the Boat ep I was enjoying the show for what it was. I’m basically close to the end and so I’ll speed run it before I lose the motivation to click back on the show 😂
Dec 16, 2021 10:20 PM

Jul 2021
MoesianThracian said:
The anime is boring. They keep moving goal posts episode after episode, barely anything is happening. I've stopped caring about the characters and I'm at episode 25...

I really dislike characters like Riku and Kai. They really ought to have been left in Okinawa, then again it would have been better to not have Saya in an amnesiac state or at least to not have had a foster family. It's all been pointless.

How the Hell can anybody say that Blood-C is worse than this?

I am currently watching Blood Plus episode 14, The show is kinda average nothing really interesting happens, the fight scene is just meh to okay.

I also watched Blood C. And I have to agree Blood C have more interesting premise. not to mention the fight scene is a lot better plus the monster design is also creepy unlike in blood plus, it generic vampire like monster.
Dec 17, 2021 12:59 AM
Apr 2019
RjtheGreat14 said:

I am currently watching Blood Plus episode 14, The show is kinda average nothing really interesting happens, the fight scene is just meh to okay.

I also watched Blood C. And I have to agree Blood C have more interesting premise. not to mention the fight scene is a lot better plus the monster design is also creepy unlike in blood plus, it generic vampire like monster.

Yeah, they're just humanoid bats.
Join Unpleb, a hub with a small tight-knit community who enjoy geeking out and don't shy away from having spirited discussions. We cherish diverse opinions and critical thinking and would love to have you fellow anime & manga fans with us! Hop in the server and say hi!

Unpleb - Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/hprTq2Vv6P
Dec 17, 2021 1:09 AM

Jul 2021
MoesianThracian said:
RjtheGreat14 said:

Yeah, they're just humanoid bats.

Some monster design in Blood C is really Creepy, Like the first monster Saya fought the Monk Statue and Especially the Last monster.
Jan 17, 2022 1:23 PM
Jul 2011
It had down parts even during it's heyday, it didn't age well. It was fun talking about it online when it was airing on adult swim but most was mainly dumping on it even back then lol.

More topics from this board

» what do you think

mydaddy - Mar 6

12 by RikkiRini »»
Mar 9, 3:50 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Aokaado - Jul 16, 2007

99 by dkjiji »»
Feb 23, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 8 Discussion

removed-user - Mar 29, 2008

31 by wildhood »»
Feb 11, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 50 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

JudgeRuthless - Oct 16, 2008

147 by ANDy342 »»
Dec 9, 2023 4:39 AM

Poll: » Blood+ Episode 6 Discussion

sifma - Mar 27, 2008

43 by Alterlines »»
Oct 4, 2023 8:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.