Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 2, 2021 10:02 AM

Jul 2021
I was wondering why Hartmann's hair changes from blonde to half blonde and half black when she puts on her strike unit. I have watched up to season 2 so far in the series, and as far as I can tell they don't say why her hair changes color. None of the other witches have any kind of change like this occur, so I wonder why this happens for Hartmann's hair? What do you guys think?
Aug 2, 2021 4:53 PM
Jul 2018
It’s because she’s a dog and the black is her ears also finally someone’s talking Bout about strike witches
Aug 2, 2021 5:22 PM

Jul 2021
BonsterMonster said:
It’s because she’s a dog and the black is her ears also finally someone’s talking Bout about strike witches

I am not sure, because Miyafuji is a dog (I think) when she becomes activates her witch powers and you see her ears. But I am looking at pictures of Hartmann and she does not grow animal ears when she activates her powers, her hair just changes color. Like imo her black hair does not look like animal ears in the show.

Yeah, I am not sure why not many people are talking about strike witches :/
There are so many seasons of SW, so it must be popular in Japan?
Aug 2, 2021 5:36 PM
Jul 2018
ColdBisquiT said:
BonsterMonster said:

I am not sure, because Miyafuji is a dog (I think) when she becomes activates her witch powers and you see her ears. But I am looking at pictures of Hartmann and she does not grow animal ears when she activates her powers, her hair just changes color. Like imo her black hair does not look like animal ears in the show.

The type of dog she is has different ears then miyafuji
Aug 2, 2021 5:49 PM

Jul 2021
BonsterMonster said:
ColdBisquiT said:

The type of dog she is has different ears then miyafuji

I mean yeah I guess, but all the other girls grow ears. Where Hartmann's hair changes color does not look like ears at all. It must just be how the artists decided to draw her then.
May 16, 2022 9:53 AM
Feb 2022
Spediji said:
It doesn't flap like ears, it flaps like hair

But i guess it's just the artist's choice, doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 7, 2010

87 by Wrongthinker »»
Oct 18, 2023 12:35 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jul 14, 2010

59 by Destroyer31 »»
Jun 24, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Aug 18, 2010

93 by MiaAyende »»
Sep 20, 2022 9:45 PM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 21, 2010

66 by Asgard6 »»
May 22, 2022 6:33 AM

Poll: » Strike Witches 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

metalsnakezero - Sep 22, 2010

101 by ColdBisquiT »»
Aug 2, 2021 10:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.