Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 30, 2021 3:17 AM
May 2017
I have never seen Case Closed before. Would it work if I watched this when I haven't seen any episodes of the main series? Or would it be better to watch some of the main series first?
Jul 30, 2021 4:08 AM

Jan 2020
NEVER NEVER NEVER

This episode was made for fans to pick up references. And you would have to watch a fair amount of episodes to watch the special.
"π‘Ίπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’†π’” 𝒂𝒏𝒅 π’π’‚π’–π’ˆπ’‰π’•π’†π’“ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” π’ˆπ’π’π’…, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’‡π’π’“π’ˆπ’†π’• π’šπ’π’–π’“ π‘·π’π’Œπ’†π’“ 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒆."

Jul 30, 2021 4:57 AM
Mar 2021
IMO, you'll enjoy it better if you watch the original episodes and then watch this special. So watch some episodes from the series and then give this a watch ✌🏼
Jul 30, 2021 10:32 AM

Jan 2017
MrYandereFan26 said:
Would it work if I watched this when I haven't seen any episodes of the main series? Or would it be better to watch some of the main series first?

Hell no.
If you watch it first , you will totally ruin all mysteries concerning the Black Organisation (Main Plotline of Detective Conan) until Episode 704.
This special is basically Episode 1 viewed from the eyes of someone that watched the 704th Episodes.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan: Episode One - The Great Detective Turned Small Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Dec 9, 2016

27 by RuneRem »»
Jul 25, 2020 3:55 AM

» Can't even use this to get someone into Detective Conan

Arcofdream - Dec 12, 2016

2 by Heliotropic84 »»
Dec 12, 2016 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.