Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Girlfriend, Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 23, 2021 11:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Saki's rage this episode was comedy gold. Naoya getting hit in the face by her fist might be my favorite part of this show so far.

Looks like Nagisa's cuteness still has Saki's attention lol. It looks like the two got interested into some APP game. Funny how this episode took their relationship chemistry further while Naoya looked like a fool.
Jul 23, 2021 12:00 PM

Jul 2017
Saki finding herself on the losing end against Nagisa...even on boobs. Man, this girl is slained through and through, and Naoya constantly gets K.O.-ed from both sides just by initating the two-timing. Remember, it's Girlfriend and Girlfriend that makes this theory work, and Naoya deserved all the punches. NO THREESOME TOGETHER! Glad that Saki is back to her normal self.

Nagisa pulled her cooking punches to celebrate Saki's return with puppy eyes (that are so cute~), though Naoya catching up on the sleepless days of pursuing Saki is warranted. To put each other on the same pedestal, playing mobile games for a start...that Nagisa isn't so good at, so Saki teaching babysitting her the ropes, HOW CUTE to always get rekted by simple in-game circumstances...that translate to their real-life rivalship.

Wait no further, the MeTuber Mirika, real name: Rika Hoshizaki (voiced by Gotoubun's Nino Nakano) makes her introduction in the most weird way of the trio's usual hangout place in the sports storeroom, and figuring their two-timing secrecy. The only way to keep her mouth shut is to bribe her with his saving, though Naoya literally twisted words with Rika's way of earning money, making her feel like a teenage slut.

Well, tit for tat, both sides have secrets that they wish not to be revealed, and Naoya swears by it according to his usual idiocy of ways possible.. So what does Rika do? Play the act of the 3rd girlfriend of course! SHIT...now the harem really works!

Another great episode for the LOLS.
Jul 23, 2021 12:03 PM

Jun 2019
Thank you, Saki for punching Naoya. He's getting annoying a little bit. Man... but can't complain since Saki can't do anything in comparison to Nagisa. But, at least they like each other and they also enjoyed playing video games with each other which was pretty sweet. Nagisa is really bad at the game. LOL

Rika also made her appearance in this episode as she caught all three of them having lunch and then the tables turned over her when Nagisa realized that Rika is the big tiddy MeTuber that they were looking at before. They decided not to spill each other's beans and I guess we'll see another girl adding into his harem (now it is) after this episode since she wants Naoya to be her boyfriend as well.
Jul 23, 2021 12:07 PM

Sep 2020
For the first 10 minutes, i was like WTF, WHY TF, I SHOULD DIE.
For the next 10 minutes, i was like WWTF, WWHY TF, II SHOULD DIE.
~harem train starts here. Saki would go on to love every cute shit.
~FLAT is justice
~blonde is dumb but dumb word should be absent while talking about this anime. Naoya should make 100 Girlfriends already like komi.
GIVE ME MORE OF THIS
Jul 23, 2021 12:09 PM

Apr 2014
The characters from this series are sooooo dumb. πŸ˜‚ Which I like, anyway.
Welcome, Rika to the dumb family.

Well... I understand Saki that she really wants to do something for Naoya, especially with Nagisa, who can handle all of the housework. However, sometimes, being your normal self is the best. At least, you are good at playing mobile games. πŸ‘ Everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. Look at Nagisa she is good at cooking but she is very horrible when playing games, she can't kill anyone but her teammates. What's make Naoya love you is your normal SakiSaki.
δ½•γγ‚ŒοΌŸζ„ε‘³εˆ†γ‹γ‚“γͺい
Jul 23, 2021 12:11 PM

Apr 2020
Today they already introduced the blonde streamer, Mirika. Well, that's not what I have in my mind about her character. She just get charmed from Naoya too quick. But, she's just too cute.

They're also having fun playing PUBG ripoff. Their username is written there, but I don't know which is who. AK@001, yo_S, and saaaaa53. I'm just assuming AK was a random or a friend of Saki, yo_S is Saki, and sa one is Nagisa if I'm not wrong.
Jul 23, 2021 12:12 PM

Jan 2021
The sound he makes when Saki punches him hahaha. I think the VA's have a good time c:

I like to see them getting along better hahah
Uhg, 100 hours is too few, I've been on cs for 500 hours and I get mistaken for a Bot -.-

Uff caught, well better said, Naoya told her, as if he wanted her to know πŸ˜‚
The best idea anyone has ever come up with, I don't wonder how she came to that conclusion but I like it

Jul 23, 2021 12:17 PM

Jan 2018
I feel like this hasn't been said enough, Naoya is a gigachad but he's too dense even by dumb standards.

Finally Mirika-chan is here! I actually love her voice, I was expecting her to have the most annoying voice judging by her design but I'm glad I was proven wrong. But I still need to see more of her before drawing any real conclusions. I think Nagisa's voice is my least favorite out if the 4. I simply don't like her type.
Looks like Naoya's gonna accept her without questioning.
Jul 23, 2021 12:20 PM
May 2021
Check list: Ok, 3 out of 4 collected
Jul 23, 2021 12:24 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice that Nagisa and Saki are becoming friends, it was cute to see them playing together.
And finally Rika's appearance, now let's get ready for the biggest forcing ever... xD
Jul 23, 2021 12:36 PM

Feb 2019
I fucking love this show man. Every episode just gets better and better. Nagisa and Saki are getting better at being sister wives and now we got a new top tier waifu to add into the fray. Naoya is the definition of a gigachad. Top tier romcom
Marinate1016Jul 23, 2021 12:40 PM
Jul 23, 2021 12:37 PM

Jan 2021
Why would anyone ever play an FPS game for 1000 hours if they're THAT bad at it? I understand it's Nagisa we're talking about here but does she have nerves of steel or what?

The end was funny, looking forward to an already troublesome two-timing relationship to turn into a three-timing relationship. Should be fun to watch.
Jul 23, 2021 12:41 PM

Oct 2020
Hmm, it seems like Saki still feels inferior compared to Nagisa, but damn, that was a hell of a punch. Even with 1000 hours, Nagisa is still terrible at the game. It was pretty comedic watching the two play together. Well, the "bad boobie streamer" is officially part of Naoya's harem. I wonder where this gonna go.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2021 12:42 PM

Sep 2011
I really love this anime, I laughed a lot in this episode lol Mirika seems an interesting character and she probably become the third Naoya's girlfriend. BTW this scene :D
Jul 23, 2021 12:44 PM

Apr 2018
Sakisaki is frustated. Well Nagisa is actually better than her in almost EVERYTHING. Naoto is just making it worse for her. Well he's getting punched everytime he says something stupid.

The game was pretty fun even tho Nagise sucked hard time at it. 1000 hours and still bad? That's talent for sure.

And the new girl arrived, the most annoying out of all them. But she has some HUGE racks so it's fine, right? right.. Her face expressions were pretty adorable but her actions are annoying as hell LOL. Anyway, looking forward for more.

Caught up with the manga ^ plenty of fanservice and some funny moments.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 23, 2021 12:45 PM

Dec 2020
Saki is very good at gaming and so 1 thing where she is better than nagisa, how fast nagisa died in this game xD.

That’s going fast rika is there they know that she is the vtuber and sow she want also to be together with naoya. Cool episode
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sγ‚·

Jul 23, 2021 12:49 PM
Jul 2015
This series is just the original author selfish desires and indulgence. It doesn't have good character development, it's not funny, the main character is just an idiot with non-clear qualities. Basically some fan-service and a harem-type setting that doesn't work. And the anime adaptation deepens the shortcomings of the original manga.
Jul 23, 2021 12:49 PM

Jul 2020
meh I knew this will come lol prepare for the worst.

the gaming scene was funny. Nagisa suck at shooting game was adorable too
Jul 23, 2021 12:53 PM

Jun 2020
I must agree do not try to jump to a balcony at home instead do it at your second girlfriend's instead, That punch to the face must have felt by Naoya pretty solid for sure and Saki isn't pulling her punches and I love it

That survival game is just too good and I have to agree how was Nagisa underperforming with a 1000 hours spent on the game well at least she got a kill or should I say the team killed Saki that was hilarious but at least Saki didn't really mind and have a laugh out of it, But HOW was that possible being able to take a photo when it's set on video well she must be an iPhone user

That big boobed "MeTuber" might have uploaded crucial information, And at last, she's finally made an appearance that the whole scene was amusing and everyone just shouted as their lives depended on it, And a third girlfriend now it's on one more girlfriend and it's complete this is going to be a pain pain pain yes that's intentional.
Jul 23, 2021 12:53 PM
Feb 2021
This show started as an 8 for me but now has become 7. I think it will eventually go to 5. The show is just repeating itself: guy in a relationship gets another girlfriend and how the new set of girlfriends adjust.
This was good for 1st time but now that its been done again, we know the white haired girl will also do the same. And the series will probably end at all four accepting each other.
Jul 23, 2021 12:54 PM
Apr 2021
Lead Character mind set is to Different form the other Characters in this Anime Further I want to See more naoya character with Nagisa ...
Jul 23, 2021 12:56 PM

Aug 2020
Lol looks like Nino has arrived. All 3 girls are pretty solid so farπŸ‘Œ Nagisa taking out the competition xD

Jul 23, 2021 1:21 PM

Jul 2014
Best girl Mirika is here! Knowing that Ayana Taketatsu was going to voice her I was extra excited for her debut haha. As you can see, she's not the brightest person so she fits right in with the group lol.

I love how Naoya keeps bringing up the threesome xD.

Wholesome gaming time between Saki and Nagisa. Nagisa really sucks at it, watching her die so many times and in the end killing Saki was hilarious.

...Milika?
Jul 23, 2021 1:22 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Saki finally comes back to Naoya place after telling him what she really wants out of the relationship which is to try to please Naoya any way she can. She's makes a clear point to Naoya that he needs to communicate more on what he wants instead of trying to everything making it a one side affair for both Saki and Nagisa. The two of them bond over playing games which turns out that Nagisa is bad a playing FPS games despite playing it over 1000 hours. That some serious dedication, but maybe she should play gacha games instead.

Rika accidentally shows up at their hiding spot and Naoya spills the beans about their relationship, but at the same time Rika also spills the beans about being a streamer on MeTube after Nagisa was able to put two and two together after saving a screenshot of her school uniform in one of her thumbnails(rookie mistake). Rika decides to be Naoya's additional girlfriend so that he won't tell the school about her streaming activities.

I'm glad that Rika showed up to cause more havoc on Naoya's relationships.
Jul 23, 2021 1:30 PM
Jun 2020
Finally the best girl showed up. The show will get even better from now on.
Jul 23, 2021 1:33 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was hilarious once again. I really like when Saki and Nagisa where playing together, I found that very wholesome. I also like the new character Rika so far, aka the new “best girl”. Overall, great episode, and I’ll definitely check out episode 5.
Nina supporter for lifeπŸ’•
Jul 23, 2021 1:38 PM

Jun 2020
Honestly, I love this trash so much!! Turn your brain and enjoy.

Did not expect I would find the new girl interesting and likable because she seemed to have that personality of happy go lucky characters which i usually detest but she seems way more interesting than that (even though Japan could tone down the boob jokes).

I was kinda surprised she wanted to become his girlfriend too this quick, and the question is if the last girl does the same.

Also, did they play PUBG? It seemed like it.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jul 23, 2021 1:41 PM

Jun 2020
cedwino said:
This series is just the original author selfish desires and indulgence. It doesn't have good character development, it's not funny, the main character is just an idiot with non-clear qualities. Basically some fan-service and a harem-type setting that doesn't work. And the anime adaptation deepens the shortcomings of the original manga.

You are correct and yet I love this trash show.
‘It may be admitted that if it were possible for us to have so deep an insight into a human's way of thinking, as it shows itself both through inner and outer actions, that every, even the least incentive to these actions and all external occasions which affect them, were so known to us, then his future conduct could be predicted as certainly as the appearance of a solar or a lunar eclipse.’ Critique of Practical Reason, p. 230 of the Rosenkranz.
Jul 23, 2021 1:47 PM

May 2021
Saki being angry was so funny lol. Happy she’s happy and back to normal now though. Looking forward to the next episode.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 23, 2021 1:50 PM

May 2021
cedwino said:
I disagree. This is the target market for the people who want to watch this anime. I find it very funny personally and like the fan service and setting. Just because you don’t like this genre doesn’t mean others won’t as you are missing the point of what this anime is for.
AISHITERU...REM!
Jul 23, 2021 1:56 PM
May 2020
*In Yugi voice*

IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!!!!!
Jul 23, 2021 1:58 PM

Aug 2020
I've read all of it, but they did a good job adapting this episode, with a funny way to end it
Good episode
Jul 23, 2021 2:44 PM

Jun 2017
Finally the craziest one is here. Can't wait to see her shenanigans animated.
Jul 23, 2021 3:03 PM
Dec 2020
Marinate1016 said:
I fucking love this show man. Every episode just gets better and better. Nagisa and Saki are getting better at being sister wives and now we got a new top tier waifu to add into the fray. Naoya is the definition of a gigachad. Top tier romcom
This show gets funnier every episode and mirika is indeed a top tier waifu I really like her
Jul 23, 2021 3:05 PM
Dec 2020
Rem4lifeUwU said:
cedwino said:
I disagree. This is the target market for the people who want to watch this anime. I find it very funny personally and like the fan service and setting. Just because you don’t like this genre doesn’t mean others won’t as you are missing the point of what this anime is for.
I agree with your point this show will not be liked by everyone but there are people like me who really enjoy this type of show because it is hilarious
Jul 23, 2021 3:17 PM
Jan 2021
Welcome to the club, Rika Hoshizaki 😁
Cant wait to see what kind of craziness they had in store now that it turned into three-timing relationships 🀣
Jul 23, 2021 4:01 PM

Jan 2020
Saki is so cute lol. I'm glad she's back

this new character is pretty interesting and I like her quite a bit so far. Based on the key visual, it's not the craziest thing that she wants to join naoya's group but I'm kinda interested in knowing what happens next and I'm expecting to like it

The interactions and dynamics for characters are still the same as ever and I love that. Also, nino's (from 5-toubun) voice actor is always awesome to hear

Jul 23, 2021 4:40 PM

May 2021
pubg mobile
wtf saki gamer grill

Jul 23, 2021 4:42 PM
May 2021
It's obvious kanojo mo kanojo AA girlfriend girlfriend,is a unique harem rom/com. Not bad but not a masterpiece that surely is the case,second favourite anime airing this season
Jul 23, 2021 5:27 PM
Oct 2020
cedwino said:

You are taking this Harem show WAY too seriously... you can't rate/critique Rent-a-Girlfriend and Girlfriend, Girlfriend on the same metrics as Oregairu, Kaguya-sama, Tokyo Revengers, Re:Zero, Mushoku Tensei or any other show that is meant to be taken seriously.
Jul 23, 2021 5:57 PM
Jul 2018
Naoya with a new girlfriend is already a Big deal, the happenings about Rika was fun with those dialogues about sex is other things Naoya mentioned.
Jul 23, 2021 7:05 PM

Mar 2010
New blonde bombshell is top notch.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 23, 2021 8:14 PM
Aug 2020
Kinda dislike the mc( still kinda do since he seems so shallow and his only strength is lip service) but he's speed running building a harem so respectable.
Jul 23, 2021 8:29 PM
Jul 2021
πŸ˜©πŸ‘Œ magnificent
Jul 23, 2021 8:43 PM
Apr 2021
Not bad and not really good, just like generic romcom anime
Jul 23, 2021 8:50 PM

Jun 2021
Well, it was inevitable, but Tezuka Productions dropping the ball yet again on a popular romance comedy show. The animation in this episode was garbage and I'm pretty sure Naoya had 5 different faces in this episode.

What I am also learning after 4 episodes is that this show really needed to be a 15 minute show and not a full length 30 minute show. The way they ended episode 3 was really awkward and would have really made more sense if they made the end of episode 3 and beginning of episode 4 into a single episode and made the gaming scene/introduction of Rika as an another separate episode. I've loved past Hiroyuki anime adaptations, but they all were 15 minute episode shows, and I feel like that would have worked way better for this show as well.

Not sure if I'll continue with this. Maybe I'll come back down the road if I hear good things about it.
Jul 23, 2021 10:07 PM
Jul 2018
Jasonsimps said:
It's obvious kanojo mo kanojo AA girlfriend girlfriend,is a unique harem rom/com. Not bad but not a masterpiece that surely is the case,second favourite anime airing this season

What is your first favourite anime then
Jasonsimps said:

What is your first favourite anime this season
Jul 23, 2021 10:28 PM

Sep 2015
Ah I feel like this was the weakest episode to me, I was expecting something awkward, and weird, but at the mid end, it was funny.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Jul 24, 2021 12:24 AM
Dec 2017
i gotta say this show has been the funniest anime i have watched in a while like almost on par with grand blue for now
Jul 24, 2021 12:24 AM
Dec 2017
i gotta say this show has been the funniest anime i have watched in a while like almost on par with grand blue for now
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2021

116 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 24, 4:34 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

313 by ninjaberserker »»
Apr 21, 9:38 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

181 by bem_bir_ilke3 »»
Mar 11, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2021

96 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 29, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Kanojo mo Kanojo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2021

90 by Treyv0n »»
Feb 28, 4:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.