Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2021 7:14 AM

Nov 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This has to be the most messed up ending in the history of anime/manga in Japan.

So Baiscally , Yuzu confessed to Yuya , he kinda rejects her , since they are not from the same world ? and tells her eventually we will meet again.
At the end of the chapter it shows that Yuzu meets Yuusho.
And it the extra pages it shows that Yuzu is married to Yuusho , and has 4 kids , the 4th son is Yuya.
I don't know what kind of NTR incest was this ending , I have no idea if this chapter was a troll from the author or not , but it's official.

What shocks me the most is that this is Yugioh , which is supposed to be a little " Childish "

You can't have the person you love ? it's fine marry his dad and give birth to him and he is all yours , was that seriously what the author was thinking about ?
If you actually thought the ending of the anime was bad , this manga ending will be like : hold my beer.

So basically , the main character is the main heroine's son.
I feel bad for Yuya x Yuzu shippers.

HikarieChanJul 22, 2021 7:19 AM
Jul 22, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2015
I just wanna say , my Childhood was a lie.
Mar 1, 2023 3:20 PM
Mar 2023
I'll humor you this once, I dont exactly know what Takahashi was planning but I'll say this, yuzu was in love with yuya but that was before she fell in love with yusho, it was because of G.O.D that this happened and wouldnt have happened otherwise, that's all I have to say

More topics from this board

» Hasn't this manga ended?

removed-user - Jan 20, 2020

4 by SpeedRoidGenm »»
May 25, 2020 7:45 AM

Poll: » Poll: Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 38 Discussion

Ryuseishun - Oct 13, 2018

0 by Ryuseishun »»
Oct 13, 2018 8:01 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 3 Discussion

naschyamamoto - Oct 26, 2015

2 by Omnisword »»
Feb 18, 2016 6:16 PM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 1 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Aug 24, 2015

2 by UchiGangg »»
Nov 2, 2015 12:52 AM

Poll: » Yu☆Gi☆Oh! Arc-V Chapter 2 Discussion

jonnjonzz - Sep 21, 2015

1 by naschyamamoto »»
Sep 21, 2015 5:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.