Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2021 11:48 PM

Nov 2015
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ah awesome as always! :) also that dozle dude and the girl?? she's like fuckin 20ys old a know? o.O that made puke a little..

đź’˘

Nov 23, 2022 1:55 PM
May 2020
No one is allowed to know my backstory! I don't care if you support me, no loose ends, no allies, I do this alone...
At least, that is my thought process for Char betraying that guy.
What I don't understand is why both sides weren't already at war with each other or why this is the "one year war". Maybe I will never understand politics.
Nov 5, 2023 11:52 PM

May 2019
Again Casval showing that he's pretty heartless. Also, Dozle proposing like that was kind of awkward.
Dec 4, 2023 12:43 AM
Aug 2018
An episode that's so good, it wouldn't matter if this anime were bad; this episode is good based of its own merits;. I will still continue parroting that Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin is better than Mobile Suit Gunam: The Origin | Advent of the Red Comet, but this episode actually makes me feel like I've gained something or perhaps reinforced something I already knew from having watched the hour long episodes.
Apr 29, 12:25 PM

May 2015
The way Casval dealt with Lino was too cruel but understandable, what did Lino expect anyway? For Casval he's a nobody in the grand scheme of things, so disposing of him was a logical move.

^Concerning the first comment. Zenna is 20, that's a fully grown adult last I checked, and Dozle is 23 at this point in time, btw. His proposal was weirdly phrased for sure, but other than that I don't see what exactly is a problem here and why her age would be pointed out as if she's 13 or something...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 13 Discussion

Rod_Russ - Aug 14, 2019

12 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 11 Discussion

Vysarine - Sep 15, 2019

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 3:48 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 9 Discussion

Vysarine - Sep 1, 2019

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 2:55 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 8 Discussion

Vysarine - Aug 25, 2019

3 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 1:44 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - Advent of the Red Comet Episode 5 Discussion

Berry-Vodka - Jul 16, 2021

4 by Ten »»
Apr 29, 11:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.