Forum Settings
Forums
So I'm a Spider, So What? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 AM

Apr 2020
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER/VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
so this one was more focus on internal conflicts in demon realm...
can't blame demons for rebellion considering they are completely blinded from truth
this volume definitely proved that Ariel is the best girl
no....not Shiro(White)!!!!
now shiro is really gonna beome evil...lol

so in the end now the main goal is to get rid of all stats and skills
i wonder how world would work then , what about monsters who can e killed with the help of skills only
if skills and stats get strapped then both demons and humans will become powerless
how they gonna cope with it

still waiting for future S chapters wondering when they gonna show up
NaughtySempaiNov 25, 2022 10:54 PM
Oct 11, 2021 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
White's mini-mes are ridiculously useful for gathering information. There's no way the rebel army could've expected they would be caught as they did.

White suddenly punching Potimas in his face was a funny moment.

I feel bad for Agner in this volume. His experience with White would've been terrifying from his point of view.

It's nice to see White actually properly communicating with someone. Ariel's reaction to White's extreme change was a lot of fun.

We finally learn more about the system and why Ariel is actually doing what she's currently doing! It seems what Potimas told Oka wasn't as far from the truth as what I was expecting.

I'm more curious about Ariel's backstory after this volume. Although I doubt we will be getting until we completely catch up to the present.

It definitely feels like we should be starting to catch up to the present very soon after this volume.
Apr 15, 2022 6:38 AM
Jul 2018
Finally, Shiraori is slowly getting stronger!

I was expecting that Potimas's barrier would be ineffective to Shiraori, but no! Well, the barrier blocks out conjuring, and Shiraori uses conjuring so...

Also, I'M SO HYPED. I feel sad for Sariel, huhu. You sacrificed for the stupid who didn't give heed to your warnings regarding the use of MA Energy. I hope, like what Shiraori is hoping for, the ending will be a happy ending with the Demon Lord Ariel smiling.
Nov 25, 2022 10:53 PM

Apr 2020
nanajp said:
Finally, Shiraori is slowly getting stronger!

I was expecting that Potimas's barrier would be ineffective to Shiraori, but no! Well, the barrier blocks out conjuring, and Shiraori uses conjuring so...

Also, I'M SO HYPED. I feel sad for Sariel, huhu. You sacrificed for the stupid who didn't give heed to your warnings regarding the use of MA Energy. I hope, like what Shiraori is hoping for, the ending will be a happy ending with the Demon Lord Ariel smiling.

hahaha for ariel to smile whole more than half of world's population need to die
Apr 11, 9:41 AM
Jun 2020
This is the best volume for now.. I really like the way the author reveals Ariel and develops Shiro.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 16 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Dec 9, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:42 AM

» Is vol.16 ending really bad?

nguyenduyhoangb - Sep 7, 2022

9 by Ranto »»
May 14, 12:30 AM

» Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 8 Discussion

duderus - Jun 15, 2020

4 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Mar 2, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Kumo desu ga, Nani ka? Volume 15 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Nov 28, 2022

3 by anthi-light »»
Sep 13, 2023 11:39 AM

» The party's travel speed

MaWat - Jul 28, 2023

2 by Nebus789 »»
Jul 28, 2023 2:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.