Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jul 11, 2021 5:53 PM

May 2021
Me and my friends decided to go out in public dressed as Ouran gender-bends I’m honey and my friend who will be cosplaying as Tama-Chan decided we would act like our charcters my personality is a bit like his when I try [and I look a lot like his gender-bend in every existing way] but how can I act more like honey?
Jul 11, 2021 6:26 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Honeys_usa-chan said:
Me and my friends decided to go out in public dressed as Ouran gender-bends I’m honey and my friend who will be cosplaying as Tama-Chan decided we would act like our charcters my personality is a bit like his when I try [and I look a lot like his gender-bend in every existing way] but how can I act more like honey?

Honey was the small reserved one rigth? I guess just be reserved and cute😅, oh and bring a stuffed animal I suppose
Jul 11, 2021 6:55 PM
Mar 2021
yeah like, squeeky voice and cute animals, and cake, LOTSA CAKE
Jul 11, 2021 6:56 PM

May 2021
tesseb said:
so be myself lol
momentie said:
Honeys_usa-chan said:

Honey was the small reserved one rigth? I guess just be reserved and cute😅, oh and bring a stuffed animal I suppose
same with this one
Jul 11, 2021 6:59 PM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Honeys_usa-chan said:
tesseb said:
so be myself lol
momentie said:

same with this one

The best acting is always that which comes from experience 😉😉.
Jul 11, 2021 11:16 PM
Feb 2021
Talk about how cute you are and how cute your bunny is and try to act childish and talk about how you really want some cake and be happy and hyper! Basically just kinda act like the stereotype of a bubbly childish cheerleader type. Hope this makes since!
Jul 12, 2021 6:41 AM
Jun 2020
momentie said:
Honeys_usa-chan said:

Reserved is not the word, in fact that’s what makes the duo with his foil, Mori, so good. Maybe outgoing and energetic
Jul 12, 2021 6:43 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
Kubs-sama said:
momentie said:

Reserved is not the word, in fact that’s what makes the duo with his foil, Mori, so good. Maybe outgoing and energetic

I meant it in the sense that he says relatively little, your quite rigth in that he's more bubbly them Mori but he doesn't really day that much if memory serves😅

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkBlue - Mar 16, 2008

204 by Kreikka95 »»
May 21, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 17 Discussion

shinigami034 - Nov 16, 2008

44 by jilebi_james23 »»
May 17, 11:53 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kenkei - Sep 9, 2008

67 by Kreikka95 »»
May 7, 1:38 AM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 6, 2008

72 by Kreikka95 »»
May 1, 10:08 PM

Poll: » Ouran High School Host Club Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

notestinet - Jun 1, 2008

65 by Kreikka95 »»
Apr 30, 4:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.