Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 6, 2021 4:57 PM
Jun 2021
Did she actually had sex during that performance or she was just acting. That guy clearly looks like he was doing it. She also got fainted. Or it was just acting?

I want to know this because I want to know does she really gone that far for actress role.
Jul 6, 2021 5:10 PM

Mar 2020
You're not supposed to know, the lines between reality and delusion are supposed to be blured, a major point of the movie is to feel lost and not know what to trust.
DONDAKE!!
Jul 6, 2021 5:33 PM
Apr 2018
CometZ10 said:
Did she actually had sex during that performance or she was just acting. That guy clearly looks like he was doing it. She also got fainted. Or it was just acting?

I want to know this because I want to know does she really gone that far for actress role.
this entire movie had me in a wtf state so idk what to tell you bro. He was ressuring her but it looked hella real ngl. Hopefully they just acting.
Jul 6, 2021 6:53 PM
Mar 2021
yeah I think they were, but it got me so disturbed I had to take a walk lol
Jul 6, 2021 7:34 PM
Jan 2021
Well movie itself is weird to me like I also alots of question
Jul 6, 2021 8:02 PM

Oct 2019
I think is purposely made ambiguous in order to follow the theme of the movie: Fiction vs Reality.
Jul 6, 2021 8:41 PM
May 2020
I always thought they were acting but now that you mentioned it 🤔.
Jul 6, 2021 8:55 PM
Aug 2018
Similar to what others said, but I saw it as acting in a way that looked/felt very real to create that ambiguity. But I still think it was acting.
Jul 6, 2021 11:47 PM
Jan 2021
They most definitely weren’t acting. That’s why the crazy dude basically saw her as “unclean” which ruined his love for her.
The right mindset when watching an anime is hoping that it will break your top 10
Jul 7, 2021 1:12 AM
Nov 2020
CometZ10 said:

I think on set it was like it is on other shows as well- so the.. act itself wasn't real. The dude who had to do it even said sorry for touching her and I think it's more realistic to think that it was just (some very good) acting.
But for the viewer and for her it feels like the situation is real which makes it all even scarier.

The movie does a great job mixing fiction and reality which makes it so hard to see the "truth".
I still hope my answer was helpful :)
Jul 7, 2021 9:07 AM
Oct 2017
Like how the detective said she's seeing her life and things as an acting. In her life at a young age she was raped that was the trauma what made her multiple personalities. In her imagination it was only just an acting. That's how she wants deal with her trauma thinking all was just an acting.
NorikoHiroseJul 7, 2021 9:36 AM
Jul 7, 2021 10:49 AM
Oct 2020
I think it wasn't acting because after that scene she even Started taking nude pics of her by a filthy photographer .
Jul 10, 2021 9:31 PM

Oct 2018
I was wondering that also. However, she seemed way too calm afterwards for me to think it was anything other than acting.
Jul 25, 2021 8:29 AM
Mar 2021
I don't believe they did. It is a performance and rape scenes in movies don't require the actual thing to be done just the action. I know where you are coming from though, they showed her private parts and him groping them naked... That scene was really disgusting to be honest, it shows the horrors of the cinematic industry.
Also she fainted because of the lights and people watching, it all just overwhelmed her so she fainted. At least that's what they show why she fainted.
Aug 5, 2021 9:35 PM

Oct 2019
Later on I think they mentioned she actually got raped. Like in that scene where she was being diagnosed with having some multiple personality syndrome?
Of course I'm hoping that wasn't the case.
Honestly now that I think about it, this movie was wild. I tried using the fish tank as an indicator of what was going on but idk... idk
Sep 16, 2021 6:20 AM
Feb 2021
The thing is, it depends on how fucked up you want the movie to be.
Sep 24, 2021 2:10 AM
Sep 2017
AcbSnakeDemon said:
Later on I think they mentioned she actually got raped. Like in that scene where she was being diagnosed with having some multiple personality syndrome?
Honestly now that I think about it, this movie was wild. I tried using the fish tank as an indicator of what was going on but idk... idk

She was diagnosed with multiple personality syndrome inside the tv series they were filming, not in their real life
Mar 24, 2022 5:39 PM
May 2013
rimre258 said:
AcbSnakeDemon said:

She was diagnosed with multiple personality syndrome inside the tv series they were filming, not in their real life

It's a small detail, but the first time this is brought up, the more experienced actress calls her by her real name, Mima, not the name of the character she acts as. While in the second time the experienced actress talks about it, the name of the character in the TV show is stated. Hence it is possible that Mima actually does make up the TV show to save herself from the pain. There is no definitive answer though, since the movie blurs the line between reality and the TV show a lot.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Perfect Blue Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

aero - Jul 18, 2009

349 by TeeDeeHeeHee »»
May 11, 12:32 PM

» Few confusing that i don't understand HELP ME, if you didn't watched it plz go away I'm sure it be fully spoilers

MadSonic - Feb 18

22 by watsym »»
Apr 30, 7:14 AM

» Great movie... but suffered through the entire thing

BustedBayou - Jan 4

17 by Feitan_exe »»
Mar 1, 10:29 PM

» Confused

R1NN_ - Jul 4, 2023

22 by HansDevX »»
Dec 13, 2023 7:20 PM

» Recommendations like this movie with THOSE scenes

SadikTD - Apr 30, 2023

8 by arrianne311 »»
Sep 20, 2023 12:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.