Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Shadows House
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 3, 2021 1:39 PM

Nov 2013
I actually liked the last ep, despite it being original. Mostly, because it wrapped up things in a way second season is possible. AND, they can (with some changes) return to the source material.
Jul 3, 2021 1:44 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Ok, so the show ended with a pacing a little bit rushed in my opinion. The revelations and the way the hypnosis worked could have had some more development. Plus, I wasn't too enthrilled with the characters personalities, mostly Emilico due to her being a tad too optimistic and the others for not leaving that big of an impact.

Fortunately the best parts from my perspective came with the trial. The riddles, the revelations about the dolls, and the different scenes involving members of the third floor felt like there was more than met the eye. I wouldn't mind there being a season 2 that expanded on those aspects while also fleshing out on the village and the unexplored parts of the mansion. For now, for anime-only watchers this is fine enough.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jul 3, 2021 2:07 PM
Aug 2013
This original ending is lame. They way they defeated Edward was stupid to be honest. Even if they make S2 they still ruined it because they revealed some secrets early. The anime is 7/10 for me while the manga is still 10/10.
Jul 3, 2021 2:29 PM

Mar 2020
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
This original ending is lame. They way they defeated Edward was stupid to be honest. Even if they make S2 they still ruined it because they revealed some secrets early. The anime is 7/10 for me while the manga is still 10/10.

same, I pity anime onlies who got spoiled tho
Jul 3, 2021 2:40 PM

Jul 2016
KuroNekoAlchemy said:
UaEfAlCoN83 said:

because other manga readers pretty much spoiled the plot even the anime gave it vague. But sourcefags confirms it. But agree that its pity that anime onlies knowing some mysteries not by anime originals but sourcefags.

Jul 3, 2021 3:00 PM

Mar 2018
Wait... I'm not completely satisfied with the ending of this episode but somehow I am though...
Like, it wrapped up what happened in the past episodes since the Debut, but the song they're singing suddenly stops and there are still questions.
I'm happy they included the Ending song of ReoNa <3
Sadly I doubt this will get a second season but would really appreciate one. Bye Dolls! Bye Shadows! Bye Sooth!

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Jul 3, 2021 3:14 PM

Nov 2011
great ending! Huge potential for a season two! This anime was absolutely amazing and RUM!!!! Oh man this was so good.

I also thought they were going to skip the best ending of the year when they started singing the cleaning song but NOPE! They came up huge.

I loved this anime. 10/10 easy
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 3, 2021 4:09 PM

Feb 2020
Good ending, the whole story was really good, makes me want to read manga, I hope we can get s2 soon!
8/10.
Jul 3, 2021 4:36 PM

Sep 2020
At the end of this little anime original arc the story realigned itself with the original so that's a relief for me.
In conclusion I'd say that this was a good TV anime adaptation that unexpectedly manged to completely capture all the magical atmosphere that pervades the original comic.
Jul 3, 2021 5:12 PM

Jul 2015
Overall a nice experience with really interesting vibes.

Also, can anyone please tell me at what chapter does the story continues? I want to read it from the point right where the anime ended
Jul 3, 2021 5:15 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Overall, I would recommend this anime to a friend. It had cute and dramatic elements that seemed to work well together. Of course, the ending had a Season 2 vibe all over it. I would watch another season and hope it was as attracting as this one. I also discovered that in the Mansion of Life, I am just a maggot on floor number 1. LOL

7/10
Jul 3, 2021 6:02 PM
Aug 2013
chriskor022 said:
KuroNekoAlchemy said:

because other manga readers pretty much spoiled the plot even the anime gave it vague. But sourcefags confirms it. But agree that its pity that anime onlies knowing some mysteries not by anime originals but sourcefags.

Yes some things were vague but other parts were not. Also, the way Rickey and Lou overcame the brainwashing in a stupid way ... Talk no Jistu ...

If they try to make S2 based on the manga, they will still have to change a lot which is sad. Patrick was not supposed to learn about the powers early. Also, in the last few minutes, they showed
. Which means they will be skipping many things if they make part 2
Jul 3, 2021 6:09 PM
Pancake

Feb 2014
I loved this show for the first 10 episodes a lot. Last 3 anime original were bad, wish they did not take that route but heck, went and checked the manga out just before they did the anime only end and was losing my mind at it. But in the end I got a lot of enjoyment out of the series. 8/10
Jul 3, 2021 6:13 PM

Jan 2016
Dang! They straight went to chapter 95 from the manga where they revealed Rum. That was fast for just 13-episode Anime. The Anime is really different from the manga. They cut one of the most important person from Ep.4 and then they went original for the last 3 episodes. Now I'm not sure if season 2 will ever happen as now I think this first season was just meant to promote the manga from the way Anime gone original from source material. That sucks! I want my favourite manga to be animated to the fullest. I hope season 2 will happen and they will follow the manga moving forward from chapter 95 (and try to fill in / introduce the important person they skipped in Ep.4).

I know I gave a lot of criticism, but I really hope the manga and Anime will become popular so it will be adapted into Season 2 (by following the manga) in the future. Please, don't be like The Promised Neverland!

Well, this Anime is not so popular looking at MAL popularity. That is very concerning. Dang it! Why CloverWorks is the one having the right to this franchise? I'm sad right now.
HenshinDriftJul 3, 2021 6:18 PM
Jul 3, 2021 6:17 PM

Nov 2010
Starting from the boring opening moves, through thrilling maze garden episodes, we reached the ambiguous finale that was unavoidable in the limited number of episodes. It was shame that there was no mention about the sequel. But it was an unexpected harvest to find this unique fantasy.
Jul 3, 2021 6:36 PM

Apr 2020
My Problem with it is that it's so incredibly tame...

In the end nothing happened to anyone....ever. These harsh and cruel rules of the House basically aren't really existent...don't know why they don't give us a little shock, a little scare. Punishment for Edward would've been a good opportunity for something like that. It lacks grit!

And I kinda got that sense through the whole Season.

Not saying I don't like the mystery about Shadows House and the mighty Lord Grandfather
But still....

I'll always know that bascially nothing real bad can happen to anyone in this series...
Which takes aways some of the darkness they try to build up.
Jul 3, 2021 6:41 PM
Jun 2020
This ending is actually in a safe spot since it can still be retconned to a season 2 if ever that happens.
Jul 3, 2021 7:28 PM

Jul 2016
UaEfAlCoN83 said:
chriskor022 said:

Yes some things were vague but other parts were not. Also, the way Rickey and Lou overcame the brainwashing in a stupid way ... Talk no Jistu ...

If they try to make S2 based on the manga, they will still have to change a lot which is sad. Patrick was not supposed to learn about the powers early. Also, in the last few minutes, they showed
. Which means they will be skipping many things if they make part 2
which can be be intrepeted some speculation. Which the author seems to address. Even in manga its effects dissolve in time but, I guess the consumption of coffee of two is little than Emilico and Shaun. Or they just loyal to them and brainwashing is in effect just they dont show it visually like in the manga.

Yeah but I believe the author can make it work because of his involvement. And this is not first anime do it Noragami S1 do it too the last arc is anime original and then they ignore it on S2 when it greenlit. So I think the inconsistencies is not bad

Jul 3, 2021 7:41 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay final original story conclusion. After the debut arc i can't help to feel sad. How easily Kate and Emilico escaping the grandfather's wing place and how Louis had an important role [i] off screen [i] also give me such a weird feeling. But, its not too bad like i thought before. Its unexpectedly smooth and possibly give me a thought of an impossible second season with how they've still hide the truth of 'those little cute creature and its veiled doll'. More importantly, by how they even saved the villain, Edward, for more incoming shit, like i said about an impossible but still left the chance, of second season.

So, yeah, in the end, i just decided that this is a decent choice to end the series. Its still not to my liking, but its not so bad after all. Thanks for giving me such a sunshine character, Emilico. Hoping for the next season will be hard. But, the chance is still there, so ... see you next time, then!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 3, 2021 8:20 PM
Oct 2015
Merve2Love said:
My Problem with it is that it's so incredibly tame...

In the end nothing happened to anyone....ever. These harsh and cruel rules of the House basically aren't really existent...don't know why they don't give us a little shock, a little scare. Punishment for Edward would've been a good opportunity for something like that. It lacks grit!

And I kinda got that sense through the whole Season.

Not saying I don't like the mystery about Shadows House and the mighty Lord Grandfather
But still....

I'll always know that bascially nothing real bad can happen to anyone in this series...
Which takes aways some of the darkness they try to build up.

Just...read the manga. You might not always have that feeling. (But in a general sense I agree- I think anime like this and TPN should have been just a touch more dark).
Jul 3, 2021 8:24 PM

May 2018
So, Rum's Rummy was never a ribbon. It was a friendly parasite this whole time. I liked that twist.

However, this ending was a bit on the shitty side for me. Edward and his flunkies basically just get a slap on the wrist, and new children arrive.

John and Shaun were my favs.

A 2nd season is really needed. I want to know more about this Lord Grandfather.

"Are you intoxicated, or just insane?"
Jul 3, 2021 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
Again CloverWorks destroying a beautiful masterpiece.🤦‍♀️
Don't know if this would get a season 2 or not cuz they messed up the plotlines,arcs and secrets. for the last 3 episodes the characters were out of character and so many plotholes were made.
especially this last episode? It felt incredibly forced and awkward, especially when they were just standing there and let Emilico and Kate fly away. They easily could have used their soot powers to contain them, so it makes no sense whatsoever.

#CloverWorksdestroyesmasterpieceagain.
freedom891Jul 3, 2021 9:03 PM
Jul 3, 2021 8:55 PM

Oct 2016
Honestly not bad at all, but you can see that the quality of the writing in the anime original arc is lower compared to the first 10 episodes, but definitely not that bad. And if they ever greenlit a second season they can easily pick up where they left off in the manga.

That little morph that I will not name looks so adorable though, 8/10. I recommend ya'll to read the manga, it's really fucking good and it's colored.
Jul 3, 2021 8:56 PM
May 2021
Ittan_Momen said:
So, Rum's Rummy was never a ribbon. It was a friendly parasite this whole time. I liked that twist.

However, this ending was a bit on the shitty side for me. Edward and his flunkies basically just get a slap on the wrist, and new children arrive.

John and Shaun were my favs.

A 2nd season is really needed. I want to know more about this Lord Grandfather.

It is a real ribbon that Rum kept talking to and named it Rummy before she failed the debut. Though the original anime finale showed how the ribbon wearing morph AKA Shirley ditched the real ribbon she's wearing when she squeezed into the prison's key lock. Afterwards, she transformed herself into the fake looking soot ribbon around Rum's finger.

The nod that the adaptation give towards Tiny!Morph Shirley from the manga is quiet smart since she did not wear the ribbon to begin with. Readers are left to see that tiny Morph with only her funny tufty hair visible running around aiding Emilico in Rum's stead.
Jul 3, 2021 9:16 PM
Sep 2019
Boazanian said:
DeeDash said:
i think that was rum?

hmm, good guess. After all, aside from physical features we saw this episode for a sec, we only ever saw what happened to her shadow, and that little creature that helped Emilico and Kate could be a replication of her 'self' who she always talks to

Though I wonder, how is she able to use soot?

Spitballing here since I haven't read the manga and don't feel like going back to rewatch and fact-check myself, but I believe the whole dynamic between Rum and her shadow is that her shadow was basically a dud that never really developed a personality. I don't believe Rum uses soot as much as that in the symbiotic relationship between her and her shadow, she is basically dominant. Her shadow just kinda follows her will, and is wrapped around her finger (geddit?). I thought failed living dolls became veiled dolls, but I could just be misremembering. If I'm right, that's probably her j chillin in her room off duty.
Jul 3, 2021 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
pretty cool ending, they didnt completely fuck it up and was actually quite decent. not as good as it couldve been but understandable with how it because of production and stuss, overall a 6/10 and really hoping for season 2!
Jul 3, 2021 10:09 PM
Oct 2015
spaesu said:
pretty cool ending, they didnt completely fuck it up and was actually quite decent. not as good as it couldve been but understandable with how it because of production and stuss, overall a 6/10 and really hoping for season 2!

I felt bad for you giving it a 6...until I checked your list and saw you rate everything pretty harshly. oof. lol
Jul 3, 2021 10:48 PM

Jun 2019
In the end, those kids seems fine to be brainwashed after all. LOL
Jul 3, 2021 10:51 PM

Jul 2016
Getting owned by a bunch of kids sure must be embarrassing. For such sinister-looking character, Edward sure looked like a dumb cartoon villain during these last original content episodes. Still an entertaining final arc to conclude the season tho.

And also boy, it seems Shirley is still around somehow. Would be quite interesting to know more of this side-plot if this project ever receives a sequel.

Pretty nice series overall. I liked the originality of the premise as well as the worldbuilding and though it took me some time to get invested, the Debut arc ended up being the turning point for me to start appreciating the story and its characters. General aesthetics as well as the eerie atmosphere were also aspects I really liked, by the way.

7/10 - Also best ED of the Spring season in my opinion. Honestly should start listening to ReoNa more.
Jul 3, 2021 10:52 PM
Oct 2015
Hitoribotchan said:
In the end, those kids seems fine to be brainwashed after all. LOL

At first I thought they *were* brainwashed again. But now that I think about it, I think they were just singing the song in jest? Just being cheeky about it realizing that they don't actually believe any of that stuff anymore? Idk that's the vibes I got on the second viewing.
Jul 3, 2021 11:34 PM

Jul 2014
Is it just me or was this arc kind of irrelevant? Like, you can tell this arc was anime original because after everything that happened, Edward didn't get any punishment and everything stayed the same, showing a couple of things here and there for a possible second season. I feel like the conclusion of the debut would have been a better ending but I guess they didn't want to leave things in the air like the brainwashing even though they still resolved it in an awkward way. Not saying I didn't like this arc but it was definitely not the strongest part of the show.

Oh well, other than that, this was my surprise of the season. Before it started I didn't know what to expect from it and it ended up being something quite unique and fun, one of my favorites of the season. I'm going to miss Emilico, she was such a fun character! Hoping we get a second season.

Oh, and as I thought, that little thing was Shirley... I think.
Jul 3, 2021 11:54 PM

Mar 2020
SkyLETV said:
Is it just me or was this arc kind of irrelevant? Like, you can tell this arc was anime original because after everything that happened, Edward didn't get any punishment and everything stayed the same, showing a couple of things here and there for a possible second season. I feel like the conclusion of the debut would have been a better ending but I guess they didn't want to leave things in the air like the brainwashing even though they still resolved it in an awkward way. Not saying I didn't like this arc but it was definitely not the strongest part of the show.

Oh well, other than that, this was my surprise of the season. Before it started I didn't know what to expect from it and it ended up being something quite unique and fun, one of my favorites of the season. I'm going to miss Emilico, she was such a fun character! Hoping we get a second season.

Oh, and as I thought, that little thing was Shirley... I think.

Cause it was anime only filler
Jul 4, 2021 12:15 AM
Nov 2020
season 2 when??? although the filler was average.. I'm dying to see what follows
Jul 4, 2021 12:39 AM
Aug 2020
They cut out a lot from manga . But still ,it was fine for like 9 EPs and I really love the ending song so I'll rate it 7/10
Jul 4, 2021 12:54 AM

May 2013
ED alone makes this 10/10
Jul 4, 2021 1:07 AM
Feb 2017
The anime original part was kinda meh and I honestly didn't like it much but it wasn't bad or awful. I still believe that they could've easily stopped at episode 11 but whatever. Thankfully the show ended in such a way that if in the future Cloverworks did want to make another season, then they could.

The art and music was amazing and despite my annoyance with the anime original parts I still loved this show.
Jul 4, 2021 1:22 AM

Jul 2020
What a finale.

There are certainly some weird characters in the upper ranks. It was nice to see the dolls and shadows work together towards the end to help Emilico and Kate. It was very nice to see Edward get discarded like he did, after all his villainy he committed against the shadow house. I love Kate and Emilico, and their relationship with eachother is so incredibly cute. That was quite the interesting ending, and I definitely hope we can get a 2nd installment of this series. This was a really fun series to watch, and it was nice to watch these episodes every week after watching so much intense action.
Jul 4, 2021 1:40 AM
Jul 2020
Really good episode finale. That cliffhanger tho💀

Last 3 episodes have been pretty weak in terms of exposition like how kate suddenly knew about the living dolls and how the others cleared the brainwashing done by the coffee.

8/10 for me. If it wasn't for the last 3 episodes, could have been an easy 9 maybe even a 10 due to how unique the story was
Jul 4, 2021 2:50 AM

Oct 2007
the third floor people are scumbags, but they're surprisingly fair in enforcing the rules. Edward was the one at fault for abducting children, so he was almost banished - only saved by the decision of Grandfather.

the guys.. Shaun, Patrick, Ricky showing how gentleman they are by standing in front of Kate and Emilico to protect them from Edward.

but it's Louise wise thinking of informing Barbara that finally led to Edward defeat.

hoping for a season 2.

I ordered the manga from CDJapan as a little support to the anime.
used registered airmail, so it should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

final score. 7/10
Jul 4, 2021 4:37 AM
Jan 2015
Good that I don't like reading manga so I wouldn't be malding about any anime about having some freedom in what they did and not just being an animated manga which is btw still ongoing so you have no hopes to actually finish anything.
Solid title, enjoyed it a lot. 9/10
Jul 4, 2021 6:19 AM
May 2016
Overall I loved the show, the ending did feel clunky, but I'll forgive that since that's just what happens in anime of long running manga. The characters were so enjoyable, I would love a season 2.
Jul 4, 2021 8:21 AM
Dec 2018
The anime's original ending was pretty good NGL. Despite deviating from the source material the director managed to make an ending complete that can continue if ever they will make a second season. I decided to read the manga when manga readers pointed there was one important character omitted and I was reading alongside watching the anime weekly. Overall, the director did a great job adapting the manga despite some changes and I understand why.
8/10. The characters, mystery aspects, and the debut arc are the things that I really enjoy watching this show.
Jul 4, 2021 8:32 AM

Mar 2018
To clarify things first, I started reading the manga when I heard they deviated from it at episode 11 (thanks to @Verty_ for reply that time) and I've only read up to chapter 80. Maybe because I'm not expecting anything anymore from the anime og ending, I found it not that bad. (I was prepared for something far worse like Kate or John one-shotting the Great Grandfather lol) But of course, it has its downsides such as sacrificing Edward's character from a calm and calculating mastermind into a promotion-obsessed loli-kidnapping clown, and the main 4 pairs becoming 'friends' is kinda rushed and forced, especially for Louise/Lou pair and Patrick/Ricky pair.

Because I've only read up to manga's chapter 80, I still don't know the ribbon morph (Rum/Shirley) plot and I found it quite interesting. If that is anime-only original plot, good. If that is manga's late plot, great, I'm spoiled again. The rest, I can live with it.

Overall, 8/10 for anime. -1 for going anime og ending. But it's bearable and the show didn't completely end so that's a silver lining. If this gets season 2, my personal opinion is that they should ignore this ending and should restart from the point after the debut (episode 11). This ending didn't bring any new development to the table except Edward becoming a clown and

To those who're interested to read the manga but can't be bothered to read from the start due to time constraints, start reading from chapter 48 while bearing in mind that they omitted an important character (a robed shadow master of unknown identity) who Emilico, Shaun and Rum met during the late night patrol. The rest was adapted pretty faithfully.

Man, a show that was very close to 10/10 in my book to become an all-time favorite but CloverWorks fucked it up like usual. It's really a shame.
RenkiniJul 4, 2021 8:36 AM

Jul 4, 2021 8:58 AM

Jun 2013
It was a so-so ending. I still give this adaptation a 7/10 because it was so beautifully animated but I'm reading the manga to get the real story. I loved almost every single character and Emilico grew on me. I didn't like her at first because she was too happy-go-lucky but realized she's smarter than she seems.
臭い-
Jul 4, 2021 12:20 PM
Jul 2018
finally arrived the last episode is my god what a cool episode to watch with the events this outcome was even pleasant.
Jul 4, 2021 11:42 PM
Aug 2019
For an anime only ending, i think it was quite good, loved this anime! If someday there is a second season, I hope they return to adapt the manga tho
Jul 5, 2021 6:14 AM

Feb 2016
@Zanbaka Okay! Better than starting from chapter 1. Thanks!

YouTubeWeird Videos
Anime Edits
PixivSheetHost

"Salvation is a thin thread dangling from heaven."
- Mary ~ Death Mark

Jul 5, 2021 6:32 AM

Nov 2018
Looved this show.
Jul 5, 2021 9:11 AM

Dec 2016
John was so cool making that huge ball of soot to push Kate and Emilico.

John, veiled dolls aren't supposed to speak XD

At first, I really thought Patrick would be the bitch character along with Ricky but I was so wrong. It made me happy to see Patrick genuinely worry about Kate, Emilico and John.

Ricky blushing was so cute XD

I thought Louise would be useless but damn she just did the right job, that was unexpected.

I knew it that little fairy belonged to Rum because of that ribbon on top. Now I'm curious if Rum knows about the truth of the Shadows House by sending that little shadow outside...

This is the first time I actually liked Barbara. And that look on Edward was a sight to see. But Edward should be banished. I think the Lord Grandfather knows that whatever Edward's doing is really for his sake since Edward seems to be more devoted to Lord Grandfather than anyone else, so it could be the reason he gave him another chance.

The Lord Grandfather is so suspicious, just what is his motive...Also that ending, they just repeated the opening sequence of episode 1 but anyway, them singing that song even after all this is so suspicious. Did they drink that coffee again? But their eyes looked normal.

I heard this was an anime original ending. I'm so glad I didn't read the manga or else even if they did it nicely, I would still be disappointed. Being an anime-only, I really enjoyed it. This anime gave me the feeling “Can't wait for the next episode” or when I was 2-3 episodes behind I excitedly binged those. I really missed that feeling cuz I haven't felt it these past few seasons.

I really want a season 2 but I'm also afraid of it after what cloverworks did with Yakusoku no Neverland. If they ever make a S2, I hope they don't make it so rushed that would be noticeable even to the anime-only ones.

I would like to give it 8.5 but unfortunately because of MAL, I'll deal with just 8/10
Rickydory123Jul 5, 2021 9:33 AM
Jul 5, 2021 10:03 AM

Mar 2010
And I still don't get wtf is happening or why it happens or the origin, but the enjoyment is real.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2021

128 by Karva1 »»
Mar 31, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 10, 2021

190 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 2, 2023 9:58 PM

» I hate Barbie For Eternity.

KhoaVN - Oct 27, 2023

9 by ichihito »»
Nov 9, 2023 4:28 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2021

125 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 15, 2023 6:47 PM

Poll: » Shadows House Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2021

62 by _kukiyomenai »»
Jul 15, 2023 2:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.