Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 27, 2021 2:21 AM

Dec 2015
Nanatsu no Taizai was one of my earliest anime shows. I remember stumbling to it accidentally and being blown away. The characters and the world were and are amazing. You could not help, but get invested into everything, including the story, however it started going worse.

I have been absolutely disappointed in the story towards the end, but I still feel sad about this series ending. Constant ''but wait, there is more'' got really tiring, it felt obnoxiously stretched. It seemed this show would never end, but it did and struck me harder than I expected.

I didn't expect the usual empty feeling after a good show ends to be part of this experience. During this last season I have been thinking how much I hate the show, but I guess that's not the case. Now I see it as more like I hate what happened to something I care so much about.

Even all said, I still now want to rewatch it. It was such an enjoyable journey, at least in the beginning. It's insane how much are my feelings mixed about it.
Jun 27, 2021 3:10 AM
Apr 2020
SkyfallStar said:
Nanatsu no Taizai was one of my earliest anime shows. I remember stumbling to it accidentally and being blown away. The characters and the world were and are amazing. You could not help, but get invested into everything, including the story, however it started going worse.

I have been absolutely disappointed in the story towards the end, but I still feel sad about this series ending. Constant ''but wait, there is more'' got really tiring, it felt obnoxiously stretched. It seemed this show would never end, but it did and struck me harder than I expected.

I didn't expect the usual empty feeling after a good show ends to be part of this experience. During this last season I have been thinking how much I hate the show, but I guess that's not the case. Now I see it as more like I hate what happened to something I care so much about.

Even all said, I still now want to rewatch it. It was such an enjoyable journey, at least in the beginning. It's insane how much are my feelings mixed about it.

Watch some good NTR hentai, and you'll be good.
Jun 27, 2021 8:15 AM
Mar 2016
SkyfallStar said:

It is much the same on my end.

After my GF got me into anime, this is one of the first shows I found and watched on my own and I've been following it ever since. As an anime only, I can only guess what the light novels were like, with many people saying that although they are not "perfect", they make the last 2 seasons of the anime look like pure trash.

Admittedly, I was maybe thinking of skipping this season, but as the final season of the anime, I couldn't help but finish my journey and see it through. It was nowhere near as bad as the last season, in terms of art or animation, but it was by no means stellar.

Still, I'm sad to see it ended, although I guess I'm more sad it wasn't done justice these last couple of years. Between studio-swaps, time-constraints and budget issues, this anime was marred by a plethora of issues - but it will still hold a special place for me.

Jun 27, 2021 1:22 PM

Mar 2021
Remember there will be a movie of this :) And based on the trailer they actually paid money to the studio and the animation looks almost as good as the "A-1" times. But idk the trailer seems good, we'll see if its actually any good. I have high hopes :)
Jun 27, 2021 7:06 PM
Jul 2015
Story was fine for the most part, its just how everything got presented, ie the animation. Action heavy PartS got turned into Slideshows, emotional feels moments were ruined When Characters look completely butchered.

S1 was easily on my top favorite anime of all time, I was Just dissapointed With every Season after. It just hit all the marks perfectly.
Jun 2, 2023 4:11 PM
Jan 2018
If i knew what this show would turn out to be i would never even start to watch it back in the days and i am not even talking about the BAD ANIMATION. The biggest problem that i found in this anime is ROMANCE and if only i knew back in the days what the story would progress in that direction i would never watch it to begin with. But now i will finish it cuz i dont like to leave things undone.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.