Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 25, 2021 12:32 PM
Apr 2020
In the last episode, we see all the members of SDS, had a reunion after a presumably long timeskip. We see Diane and King, meliodas and Elizabeth, but, ban was alone there. When I realized that, I really had a bad feeling about Elaine. Before, the time skip, we see her pregnant with ban's child, and it was stated that a child between a human and a fairy was never born in past. So, is this possible that, due to some unique and unknown complications during childbirth, Elaine actually died. I heard SDS have a sequel manga, named " Four Knights of apocalypse" or something.
Did they stated anything about it in it??
Jun 25, 2021 2:03 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
I believe it was complications with child birth, Faries are born from Flowers and trees, they are not conceived like humans so since she was intimate with Ban she gave birth like humans do. Also the sequel which I’m caught up with has nothing to do with the main cast from The Seven Deadly Sins.
Jun 26, 2021 7:00 AM
Apr 2020
Seiidou said:
I believe it was complications with child birth, Faries are born from Flowers and trees, they are not conceived like humans so since she was intimate with Ban she gave birth like humans do. Also the sequel which I’m caught up with has nothing to do with the main cast from The Seven Deadly Sins.
Seiidou said:

So, basically she died again. Damn that's sad!!
Jun 26, 2021 2:12 PM
Trash

Jul 2015
WexterVexer said:
Seiidou said:
Seiidou said:

So, basically she died again. Damn that's sad!!
I don’t know, her wiki page has her status as alive.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 23, 2021

103 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.