Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 19, 2023 3:15 PM
Apr 2023
Really great and satisfying ending. Just seeing what almost every single character we know has been up to was really sweet. Especially Hawks part. The birthday with Tristan was really sweet, but knowing that Hawk has been in Purgatory with Wild for like 3 million years is even sweeter in my opinion. First time watching this season I remember it sucking, but it was way better then I remember. And the ending is so much more satisfying then I remember as well, so that’s really good.
Nov 6, 2023 2:47 AM
Nov 2021
Animation was absolute trash, but story wise very nice. The last 3 seasons were way better in the manga, anime adaptation.
Studio A-1 set a nice bar for the animations in the first and second season. But Studio Deen coudnt live up to that expectation. Hope that the four knights of the apocalypses gets some more attention.
Feb 15, 2:30 AM
Sep 2023
nice ending for a great series
Mar 11, 2:22 AM

Sep 2023
Reply to Niveen_Sleem
And it ends. I'm going to miss Ban. I'm so happy that he and Elaine are finally together. I wanted to see their child and King and Diane's child too.
@Niveen_Sleem
Seconded. I really REALLY wanted to see their kids, and was sincerely hoping since we know Tristan and Lancelot were boys that we could get confirmation that King and Diane's child would be a girl.

----------

Wow. I am still in awe. Not sure how to describe my feelings right now other than to say fuck the haters I loved this show. I may or may not edit this later to add more sentiment idk. I'll just end it by saying, Tristan was so freakin' cute and that I am for sure gonna watch the movie next then the spinoff anime.

đź‘Ś
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 13, 2021

96 by selgoku »»
Apr 11, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 23 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2021

33 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2021

36 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 11, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 21 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jun 2, 2021

35 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 10:58 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Fundo no Shinpan Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2021

65 by GearheadOtaku »»
Mar 10, 1:10 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.