New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 6, 2021 5:23 PM
Feb 2021
I'm a woman who watched this show w my brother... enough said
Jun 7, 2021 12:25 PM
Jan 2021
Clobbopus said:
When ever i see a forum about a negative view on anime (ex:Least favorite anime). I always see someone put no game no life. I don't really get the hate this show was pretty good in my opinion. Is fanservice really that bad or am i missing something?

Found this show extremely boring, couldnt even finish it
Jun 7, 2021 4:15 PM
Dec 2015
all the girls in this show are just placed in to please the male lead, and once you put together that this includes his underage SISTER it just gets even worse. i hate the sibling relationship in this anime it is so uncomfortable to watch. i know it’s anime but come on the incest involving a minor was too much for me. placing ur ~11 y/o sister in scenarios where she’s stripped naked and the kissing? disgusting.
besides the fan service being unbearably trashy the two main characters are complete dicks to most of the people they meet, especially with the steph girl to the point where it feels miserable to watch how much they put her down all the time. none of the challenges are super interesting and are presented in a pretentious manner. Just a boring show with shitty fanservice. don’t get the appeal behind it.
Jul 8, 2021 6:06 AM
Feb 2021
Games are won by asspulls in this show. When I saw that chess game, I was convinced that nothing will make sense in this anime.
There is an unstated sanctity for rules and sports(wo)manship that is associated with each and every game. This anime ignores it all. So it has no right to called an anime about games.
Jul 8, 2021 6:08 AM

May 2021
I don't hate this show , it just didn't caught my attention as much as the others, mostly because I don't like Game and Ecchi. But I get why people like it so much . The concept and storyline is cool and yes animation) color pallet are pretty cool too But It just didn't caught my attention . And you can't say some things presenting to us is utterly disgusting and wierd and sometimes doesn't make sense a lot either .

Jul 11, 2021 11:26 AM
Jul 2021
Clobbopus said:
When ever i see a forum about a negative view on anime (ex:Least favorite anime). I always see someone put no game no life. I don't really get the hate this show was pretty good in my opinion. Is fanservice really that bad or am i missing something?

I don't really know why but this show just bores me a lot. The animations are good and also the character designs. But the whole show just literally bores me. I see lots of people who prefer ngnl rather than ngnl zero but i think ngnl zero is better. Maybe it's because of the story. The story of ngnl 0 brings more suspense than ngnl and the pacing is faster. The thing is, I'm not the type of person who gets bored easily, people said that Hyouka is boring but not for me. So for ngnl being boring to me is a very rare case. Not to mention the fanservice is too much, I need to control myself when seeing the fanservice. But I like the jojo references lol
Jun 23, 2023 2:28 PM
Nov 2016
I don't hate this show, but goddamn, it sure is an overrated piece of crap, no wonder the rating is getting lower.

If you want to have an idea of why I dislike this anime, then read my wall of text in the episode 8 thread. Plus the ecchi moments in this anime are meh, I don't mind ecchi as long as the story is engaging, the characters are good, or the comedy is good, but this anime failed pretty fucking hard at those things, so what's left? just some cringy-ass ecchi moments and bath scenes in almost every fucking episode.

What is my definition of a good ecchi anime with an engaging story, good characters, and good comedy? Prison School, that anime is fucking awesome, but this anime? is just an overrated piece of crap.
Jun 23, 2023 2:33 PM

Sep 2020
I honestly don't even remember why I hated it. I just felt like I wasted almost 300 minutes of my life..

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jul 3, 2023 6:51 PM
Jun 2022
The games are full of holes in logic that are filled after the fact, this create a false sense of it actually being a connection to the viewer since the pattern is used as a base for the series.
I like to see how things work out and notice speech pattern and keywords that standout, that keeps me engaged. In no game no life everything is done in a way that you will never it coming which is fine if it was not how everything operates in this anime.
Jul 16, 2023 11:36 PM
Jan 2022
I feel like it's pedo bait
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 14, 2014

705 by Bienard »»
May 12, 6:30 AM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Cheesekao - Jun 25, 2014

1022 by NoFaceCastle »»
May 3, 11:14 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2014

510 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 30, 10:10 PM

Poll: » No Game No Life Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2014

623 by hsallrounder »»
Apr 28, 5:41 AM

» No Game No Life’s Original Creator Pleads For A Second Season Of The Anime ( 1 2 )

deg - Apr 10

58 by Animeistaken »»
Apr 24, 8:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.