Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 30, 2021 5:12 AM
Feb 2021
i went in with great expectations and i really wanted it to be good but i cant deny the fact that its painful to watch ...i really pushed myself to watch 6 eps but now i think i cant bear it more
May 30, 2021 5:18 AM

Feb 2020
Then don't watch it.
It works on emotion. Plot is not very well polished. If emotions cannot get to u, no use watching. If u are dragging with it then stop watching. Who is preventing u?
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 30, 2021 5:21 AM

Jun 2016
It's not getting any better if that's what you're asking.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
May 30, 2021 5:25 AM

Oct 2015
Then stop. Just because most people like something doesn't mean you'll also like it.
May 30, 2021 5:47 AM

Feb 2020
There are thousands of anime, you don't have to force yourself to watch this one.
May 30, 2021 6:03 AM
Aug 2017
Wait until episode 10
May 30, 2021 6:42 AM

Dec 2019
yeah, it won’t get better, just stop watching
May 30, 2021 6:42 AM

Sep 2019
It doesn’t get better. This anime is a waste of time, don’t watch it. I’ve only finished it because I have an unexplainable obsession with watching stuff to the end and I can’t stand dropping shows. If you don’t – drop it. REALLY.
Don't fear the gods,

Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get, and

What is terrible is easy to endure.
May 30, 2021 6:57 AM
Dec 2020
Then don’t watch it it’s a good show that works on emotions I’ve never cried over an anime before and Angel Beats is the closest I got to crying just don’t watch it
May 30, 2021 7:01 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
mazuchi said:
There are thousands of anime, you don't have to force yourself to watch this one.
I agree with the others suggesting you not watch anime that you don't like(as per the above quote) tho I'd ask the original poster what it is that you don't like.

SPECTREfps said:
i went in with great expectations and i really wanted it to be good but i cant deny the fact that its painful to watch ...i really pushed myself to watch 6 eps but now i think i cant bear it more

Is it your expectation thats the issue? If you went into it expecting one thing and got another then that's a you problem and I'd suggest you take a lesson from it. Don't go into an anime because they're high ranked or with any expectation, instead go into anime that look intriguing to you, that seem interesting to you.

If you went to the shops expecting to buy milk, then bought apple juice, got home and realised your mistake, would you then send a letter of complaint to the shop that the apple juice You bought isn't milk?

Point being watch shows you want to watch not because of hype. Objectively angel beats has some stunning visuals, a great direction, a brilliant OsT and a cleverly written plot with fun characters, however if your the type who only watches anime if the story is something your personally jamming to, then it may not be for you, ergo don't expect it to be just because it's highly ranked.

Hope that helps👍
momentieMay 30, 2021 7:04 AM
May 30, 2021 7:10 AM
Mar 2021
When the emotions dont get u, stop watching it, its all about emotions and I peronally realy enjoyed it
May 30, 2021 7:19 AM
Feb 2021
SPECTREfps said:
don't watch it then no one cares
May 30, 2021 7:58 AM
Sep 2020
SPECTREfps said:
don't stop watching it. It is a boring series because it doesn't make any sense at all, till episode 7 but after that it is a emotional roller coaster.the ending was really one of the great ending. After watching the end you will know what I mean. Don't miss a great anime.
May 30, 2021 8:01 AM

Feb 2019
You can drop the show if you are not enjoying it.
May 30, 2021 8:07 AM

Aug 2020
So drop it, this show is not worth it, there is nothing really good about it except the animation and the lighting, the only thing people like is for the melodramatic and sad moments, but they also don't give you enough time with the characters to feel sorry for them.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own
May 30, 2021 8:08 AM
Feb 2021
momentie said:
mazuchi said:
I agree with the others suggesting you not watch anime that you don't like(as per the above quote) tho I'd ask the original poster what it is that you don't like.

SPECTREfps said:

Is it your expectation thats the issue? If you went into it expecting one thing and got another then that's a you problem and I'd suggest you take a lesson from it. Don't go into an anime because they're high ranked or with any expectation, instead go into anime that look intriguing to you, that seem interesting to you.

If you went to the shops expecting to buy milk, then bought apple juice, got home and realised your mistake, would you then send a letter of complaint to the shop that the apple juice You bought isn't milk?

Point being watch shows you want to watch not because of hype. Objectively angel beats has some stunning visuals, a great direction, a brilliant OsT and a cleverly written plot with fun characters, however if your the type who only watches anime if the story is something your personally jamming to, then it may not be for you, ergo don't expect it to be just because it's highly ranked.

Hope that helps👍
bro i was expecting something else and thats my fault but in past for instance i watched hyouka thinking its more focused on mystery and thriller but it was clearly not it was slow and somewhat boring i couldnt binge it but still watched it and end up really liking it..with angel beats i thought that although its not what i was expecting still ill bear with it but man i was wrong ....i couldnt i dont know why...i think timing isnt good ....i dont think if it was released today it would have been that big....sorry if my words dont make sense somewhere as english isnt my first language and pardon me if my words were harsh
May 30, 2021 8:08 AM

Jan 2014
I don't even know how I managed to finish watching it lmao
May 30, 2021 8:11 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
SPECTREfps said:
momentie said:

Hope that helps👍
bro i was expecting something else and thats my fault but in past for instance i watched hyouka thinking its more focused on mystery and thriller but it was clearly not it was slow and somewhat boring i couldnt binge it but still watched it and end up really liking it..with angel beats i thought that although its not what i was expecting still ill bear with it but man i was wrong ....i couldnt i dont know why...i think timing isnt good ....i dont think if it was released today it would have been that big....sorry if my words dont make sense somewhere as english isnt my first language and pardon me if my words were harsh

No worries your English seems good to me.

Again though your incorrect, angel beats production values are undeniably great and would be if it were realised today 10 years later.

The story isn't for everyone and if your not enjoying it then don't force yourself through it, that's just silly😅 but equally you should make an effort to understand what others like about it. If your do you may come to enjoy it or atleast understand the enjoyment better.
May 30, 2021 8:25 AM
Feb 2021
momentie said:
SPECTREfps said:

Again though your incorrect, angel beats production values are undeniably great and would be if it were realised today 10 years later.

The story isn't for everyone and if your not enjoying it then don't force yourself through it, that's just silly😅 but equally you should make an effort to understand what others like about it. If your do you may come to enjoy it or atleast understand the enjoyment better.
thnx bro✌✌...i appreciate it
May 30, 2021 8:28 AM
Amateur Reviewer
Jul 2016
SPECTREfps said:
momentie said:

SPECTREfps said:
momentie said:

No worries👍, hope you enjoy whatever you decide to watch instead😎
May 30, 2021 8:30 AM
Jan 2021
I watched first epi and dropped it...
May 30, 2021 8:30 AM

Nov 2020
SPECTREfps said:
hmm then drop it

But I actually find it super intresting from the start specially ep 4 was cool as f.

"I don't know about you
But I'm feeling 22
Everything will be alright if
You keep me next to you
You don't know about me
But I'll bet you want to
Everything will be alright if

We just keep dancing like we're 22, 22"
May 30, 2021 8:37 AM
Oct 2020
I dropped that shit. But I'm bringing my self back to rewatch it
May 30, 2021 8:48 AM

Aug 2020
I found it boring too, I don’t get why people like I don’t feel it’s very emotional and is nonsensical even though it’s fictional, I feel like it’s trying to convey a greater meaning and message but doesn’t succeed. It doesn’t really change either so drop it maybe. FYI this is my opinion and I respect peeps that do like this show.
Please stop, I don’t want to see any more Dekugo😭
May 30, 2021 9:08 AM

Jan 2021
Just. Drop. It. If you didn't enjoy it from the start, you should drop it.
May 30, 2021 9:11 AM

Apr 2020
If you still want to finish the show, then continue it. If you don't, then drop the show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2021 9:17 AM

Nov 2020
Drop it...
You don't have to like everything...
May 30, 2021 10:55 AM
May 2021
Bro six eps is like right we’re it gets interesting, for sure keep watching even though the beginning was slow
May 30, 2021 11:37 AM
Apr 2021
It is an overrated anime, not bad tho but I don't recommend it so much
May 30, 2021 11:46 AM
Mar 2021
I cried two times, one of the best animes I've seen
May 30, 2021 12:07 PM
Apr 2009
Here we go again. One more person who need to inform others that he/she doesn’t like something. If you don’t like it just drop.
May 30, 2021 1:45 PM

Aug 2014
Maybe it's just not for you. I loved this and hated Charlotte.
May 30, 2021 2:16 PM
Jan 2021
I think last 3 episode is 10/10
May 30, 2021 3:02 PM
Jan 2021
I AGREE!! i finished it because i like finishjng things but it was rlly boring
May 30, 2021 5:48 PM
Mar 2021
I feel you bro I got to ep 9 and it was hell on Earth
May 30, 2021 10:46 PM

Sep 2020
I mean you are already through 6 eps. Instead of wasting time by creating a forum just watch the remaining episodes. As a matter of fact it is kinda boring in the first few episodes.
May 31, 2021 1:25 AM
Jun 2020
Well... I watched it and I loved it, it just made me cry. But if you don't like then maybe it isn't your taste 👍
May 31, 2021 4:11 AM
Oct 2017
Brother please don’t push yourself if you don’t like it drop it but according to my personal opinion I say you should watch it will leave a dent on your heart however it’s your choice I liked that Anime very much
May 31, 2021 7:01 AM
Oct 2017
i agree, it was broring but made me cry so much at the ending

youre not missing out on much if you drop it
May 31, 2021 7:03 AM
Oct 2017
Dudraug said:
Here we go again. One more person who need to inform others that he/she doesn’t like something. If you don’t like it just drop.
hes asking if he its worth continuing or not
May 31, 2021 7:05 AM

Aug 2018
Yeah. It's boring as hell but at least the last few episodes were decent.
May 31, 2021 8:59 AM

Aug 2017
tbh it's your fault going in with great expectations. i'd say the show is pretty well made. the drama is nice. the animations are nice and it does have good conclusion. but if you don't like it just drop it at that point i mean episode 6 is where the real shit begins after all.
May 31, 2021 11:19 AM
Mar 2021
as someone who watched it i found this show quite boring as well
Jun 7, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2020
Shounen watcher. just keep watching it’s really good
Jul 21, 2021 8:02 AM
Apr 2021
Leoradiuju2004 said:
So drop it, this show is not worth it, there is nothing really good about it except the animation and the lighting, the only thing people like is for the melodramatic and sad moments, but they also don't give you enough time with the characters to feel sorry for them.

man that wise user must be very super intelligent when it comes to watching an anime.
Jul 21, 2021 9:58 AM

Aug 2020
suryanshkalia said:
Leoradiuju2004 said:

man that wise user must be very super intelligent when it comes to watching an anime.
yeah, i'm so smart i can at least see some good in this anime trash, and yet it's still bad.
a wise user of MAL said:
Just to clarify, adaptations should absolutely stand on their own

More topics from this board

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

game8910 - Apr 2, 2010

677 by copypasterCPS »»
May 13, 11:31 AM

» Explanation

Vapor_AU - Apr 27

17 by Saimatsu_Fan »»
Apr 29, 11:38 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 25, 2010

1752 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 23, 10:54 AM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - Jun 4, 2010

662 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:41 PM

Poll: » Angel Beats! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ShibuyaRiver - May 28, 2010

565 by jilebi_james23 »»
Apr 22, 2:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.