Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 22, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's the usual Tanabata Summer festival stuff, and as usual, Naoto is being a NEET and heck care for all the world.

As typically, Gamo-chan and Yoshi are roach pests around the spineless Paisen, and treating him like a pet is so them lols. Do anything troublesome to Naoto, and Nagatoro will come running to his rescue...NOT. Pretty interesting to see both Yoshi and Gamo-chan go head-on with Naoto and Nagatoro, while the latter two just flirts their way through and become more true towards each other.

The Summer date between Naoto and Nagatoro, far from the sincere blushes from both parties, it's genuine and always nice to see Naoto try and be a man towards the playful Nagatoro. Y'know, when he tries hard to bring a girl into the dark for some "shady" stuff, HEH (that's generally not a good idea to stumble onto the dark side).

Back to a new term, and as always, the Nagatoro family of jaguars is the same. Those guys that are flirting with Nagatoro and her friends, the more you see them, the more Nagatoro gets pissed off internally. True enough, Naoto still doesn't have the courage (picking up bit by bit), but you can count on Nagatoro to match his behaviour (and the others just follow).

Pervy teasing episode for the LULS. Eromanga-sensei, that's what Senpai Naoto is.
KANLen09May 22, 2021 11:20 AM
May 22, 2021 9:28 AM

Jun 2019
The summer festival is here and Senpai wants to get invited by Nagatoro but she had some important work with her club. Senpai went to the festival alone but Nagatoro's annoying friends are there. Nagatoro didn't take long to reach there when she found out that Senpai is with them. Protective Nagatoro. They also had some cute lovey-dovey moments here and there.

Senpai really stood up to those guys there who were just being annoying to the girls. Didn't expect him to do that but I guess he was jealous of the fact that they were there with Nagatoro. And Nagatoro's response was cute as well and all the girls followed Senpai. he got some courage points from this episode. Nagatoro can be really cute sometimes. LOL
May 22, 2021 9:40 AM

Jan 2018
I really do find this show a lot of fun, if it carries on like this I could easily watch another 12 eps when it is done.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
May 22, 2021 9:41 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Summer festival episode! That was cute to be honest, especially when they were together watching the fireworks, but wtf that dog collar hahaha, and he avoided the NTR at the end and even brought the whole harem lol
May 22, 2021 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
Ha, I knew it. As soon as Nagatoro saw that photo of Senpai with Maki and Yosshi on that phone, her jealousy shot through the damn roof.
They still treat him like a pet lol

Festival was fun. I'd say that was more of a tie between the two teams.

Definitely felt like a date between Nagatoro and Senpai after her friends left if you ask me.
May 22, 2021 10:16 AM

Dec 2013
Senpai is growing so much so fast and he was able to help the girls, poor Yoshi was so uncomfortable.
May 22, 2021 10:18 AM

Jan 2021
You can talk to her Paisen, she is as eager as you are to go to the festival 0.0
Ahhh, these festivals are beautiful
Paisen is getting braver, and on their own way, they're getting along better

Can't miss Nagatoro jealous
May 22, 2021 10:22 AM
May 2021
This one was much better than last episode, actually some progression! Good to see Paisen being more confident, like taking Nagatoro by the arm and letting the girls leave those guys. The fireworks scene was such a tease though!
May 22, 2021 10:22 AM

Oct 2020
The Summer Festival! Once again, Nagatoro's friends are there to torment Senpai, and once again, Nagatoro saves him. But seriously, that dog leash was going too far. Nagatoro and Senpai are getting closer romantically. Great move by Nagatoro at the end there!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2021 10:39 AM

Jul 2014
This episode adapted three of my favourite chapters from the manga, with Senpai and Nagatoro getting to enjoy their time together at the Summer Festival (which I had initially thought might have been used as an ending point for this cour before it got started) and Senpai standing up to the guys being jerks. All three chapters were adapted excellently for a notable highlight of the series so far.
May 22, 2021 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
The story got better and better.
Eromanga sensei!? I thought about 'that certain Eromanga sensei'
何それ?意味分かんない
May 22, 2021 10:48 AM

Nov 2019
Nice Paisen, really stepped up on that last bit with the "Nagatoro's family".

May 22, 2021 10:50 AM

Aug 2020
Those guys really were annoying, Senpai saved them though!
May 22, 2021 10:53 AM
Jan 2021
Gambare Gambare senpai
May 22, 2021 11:08 AM

Apr 2018
Your typical summer festival where the MC gets treated like a dog, nothing wrong right?
Good ep.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 22, 2021 11:13 AM

Jul 2020
That was a pretty entertaining episode.

These new episodes have gotten more and more fun to watch, because Nagatoro is slowly developing. Senpai is still a wimp, but he's also slowly progressing to a less wimpier version of himself, which is pretty nice to see.
May 22, 2021 11:29 AM

Mar 2016
Man, I forgot how charming the summer night festival was, so brief yet so sweet, how I love it to see them both awkwardly watching the fireworks together whilst couples around them kiss one another, lmao.

Now then... Everyone a round of standing ovation for what is by far, the most alpha moment thing Senpai has done!

He who goes by the nickname of Senpai and Paisen, the MC himself, need not convince and attract the girls to accompany his journey home. All he requires is a single phrase of "LET'S GO." When he utters such words, not one, not two, but a total of four girls immediately accompany Senpai home, snatching them away from these two faceless male kouhai. The true power of Senpai! WITNESS AT ITS MIGHT!!!

Seriously though, such heartwarming ep, Sakura is also now introduced into the Nagatoro family for real this time. Heh, it just get better and better, I love it!
ShadowkillZMay 22, 2021 11:33 AM
May 22, 2021 12:06 PM

Feb 2021
I guess we have another girl to add to the Bully Club lol
May 22, 2021 12:07 PM
Sep 2020
I really liked this episode alot! I enjoyed the festival and I also like how Nagatoro and Naoto are slowly getting closer together as well as Naoto slowly getting more confidence when speaking! can't wait for next week's episode <3
May 22, 2021 12:11 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we get a festival episode in which Naoto wants to ask Nagatoro out to the Summer Festival, but he is too scared to ask so he ends up at the festival by himself. Her friends treat him as a pet until Nagatoro showed up and they spend some quality time at the festival. Naoto runs into Nagatoro talking to her friends again and this time Sakura shows up.
May 22, 2021 12:18 PM
Dec 2011
Wow! I'm really starting to enjoy this show. The character development is really starting to show. Naoto is starting to become more self confident shown in the scene where he stands up to the other boys that are hitting on Nagatoro. I'm wondering how this series will conclude. Does anyone know if there will be a second season?
May 22, 2021 12:24 PM

Feb 2014
This episode was wholesome, even with the usual jokes that we expect to see. =3

Thanks to her friends, Nagatoro rushed to the festival, which turned into a fun time with her Senpai and her two friends. The best part of the festival segment was when Senpai took Nagatoro up to a secret viewing spot for the fireworks, where Senpai had the courage to question her "sleazy" teasing which make their quarrel really cute. Only when a massive firework exploded did the spot reveal multiple couples making out, which embarrassed Senpai and Nagatoro so much that they ran away together. XD

Then we got to see Senpai having a backbone to go to Nagatoro's group in the later segment, who're invaded by 2 cocky guys, where Senpai asking Nagatoro to go with him was a lot more successful than he thought it would be. He ended up walking back home with Nagatoro and her "family" as they teased him as usual. You have to give him respect for this, right? ^_^
May 22, 2021 12:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I see the summer festival, and i see paisen become their pet. Good enough shit to be remembered. Ofc its later be a wholesome pairing time for them both, cause why not. Then Nagatoro, out of her unbeliavable act toward the beloved paisen, actually still the normal girl, whose got very shocked over that pervy things surrounding her. Paisen gotten even more braver each episode, which is expected, as blunt as ever, from holding and asking Nagatoro, until taking out the girls from that actual duo creep. Sakura first introduction to paisen can be a good plot point, tho. But, well, tried to fitting in there was not a bad idea after all, paisen. So, you just be glad surrounded over that wacky girl gang!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 22, 2021 12:36 PM
Apr 2021
I_like_kitten_ said:
I guess we have another girl to add to the Bully Club lol

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that when Sakura made another appearance.
May 22, 2021 12:45 PM

Nov 2016
The first price is a senpai. Serves him right to run into the two thots( tho, I starting to like them more, they're low-key shippers) he should've just asked her out.

Love how Nagatoro pulled up, but lmao things became too hot for her.

"Let's go"

What a Chad move. Eromanga-sensei made up for his blunder.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 22, 2021 12:59 PM

May 2017
This show is starting to hit its stride. Really looking forward to each new episode.

As Senpai would say, "Let's go!"
Forum sniper of MAL. Accuracy, efficiency. Beware the catgun.
May 22, 2021 1:49 PM

Oct 2020
Another great episode, I love the bit when they call Senpai “Ero Manga Sensei”! 😂 That shot of Nagatoro reacting to Senpai in a dog collar on her phone has to be the shot of the series as it perfectly encapsulates who Nagatoro is.

I thought that NPC guy putting his arm around Nagatoro was a good addition as it was not in the manga, it acted as a great catalyst for jealous Senpai to act.

I’m looking forward to next week’s episode, we’re really starting to see the friends warm up to Senpai too now!
May 22, 2021 1:50 PM

Jan 2020
Episode 6 had a beach one and now we have a summer festival. It seems like nagatoro is covering popular settings except making it fit their own style which I like. I honesty always enjoy these festive episodes regardless of the anime so this was nice. Also nagatoro is super fast at running lol

May 22, 2021 2:08 PM
Jul 2017
This episode was super wholesome, probably the best so far
May 22, 2021 2:10 PM

Feb 2021
Naoto gaining confidence little by little. We love to see it.
This episode was packed. It felt a little too much but it was great nonetheless. I really hope they carry on a second season or something like that
May 22, 2021 2:13 PM
Aug 2019
This shit was amazing, best ep so far, and props for the music for being a jam this ep
May 22, 2021 2:27 PM
Dec 2007
jaredross said:
Wow! I'm really starting to enjoy this show. The character development is really starting to show. Naoto is starting to become more self confident shown in the scene where he stands up to the other boys that are hitting on Nagatoro. I'm wondering how this series will conclude. Does anyone know if there will be a second season?
I dont know if it will get a second season, but the manga keeps getting better and better. If we get a season 2 there's going to be some great material; for them to show. Also with Uzaki and KanoKari getting a season 2, there would be no justice in the world if this doesn't get a second season.
May 22, 2021 2:31 PM

Apr 2019
imagine, a hentai artist making up a story better than most sol/high school stories out there. god i do love seeing how the manga came to life.

Maybe watching, maybe reading, probably living
May 22, 2021 3:05 PM

Sep 2020
Great summer festival episode, seeing them together when Nagatoro isn't straight bullying him and more so teasing him is so much fun. They really are so cute together, they even think about each other like all the time, melts my cold stony heart.

Senpai saving her was pretty cool too, the second he said "lets go" I knew everything about that situation was gonna be ok. Looks like he indirectly saved Yosshi too.

That situation also kinda makes you think though, those guys were obviously bothering Yosshi and Nagatoro and that's not ok, I get that, but isn't that kinda what Nagatoro and friends is doing to Senpai at times though? They literally put a collar on him this episode and that ignores some of the other egregious things they've done, like try to shave his head.

I guess that's always the thin line that separates teasing, bullying, romance, and even harassment; it's ok if you're ok with the people doing it, but was Senpai really ok with it at the beginning? Whatever, I'm probably thinking too much about it, this is a dumbfuck romantic comedy after all.

Thoughtlessly, I thought this was a fantastic and fun episode, I can't wait for the next one, even if it looks like in the preview they are going to devolve to straight bullying and less cutesy shit like this episode.

May 22, 2021 3:10 PM

May 2020
The last few episodes have been lacking, but this was one of the best episodes of the series easily.
May 22, 2021 3:22 PM
Apr 2021
Paisan is less of a pussy!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
May 22, 2021 3:44 PM

Nov 2013
well that was a nice episode, senpai thinks he doesn't fit in but he does fit perfectly, he's balancing them off
May 22, 2021 3:55 PM

Jul 2012
Based Paisen cucking those 2 losers lmao. Good episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2021 4:17 PM

Nov 2011
Senpai coming up big. The ending part was really well done and beautifully animated. Great episode.

the preview for next week. Senpai is in for a treat...
SoraSenpaiMay 22, 2021 4:23 PM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 22, 2021 4:40 PM
Jul 2018
Senpai is evolving, maybe we'll have the chance to see more chad Paisen in the end :)

This episode was cuter than usual, I liked when Senpai made her say the details. A little bit of reverse tease :) I hope that we get to see more of it.
May 22, 2021 5:13 PM
Apr 2021
If I'm not mistaken, Episode 7 syncs up with Chapter 27 in Volume 4. For those who've read the manga up until this point, how well do you think the anime has portrayed Senpai's character development and his relationship with Nagatoro? I'm especially curious, since each episode so far has burned through roughly 3-5 chapters at a time, and often presented events out of order compared to the source material.
May 22, 2021 5:15 PM

Mar 2019
Finally got to see one of the scenes i was waiting the most...

Those shinning eyes in the 3rd part...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
May 22, 2021 5:19 PM

Jan 2016
Lol Eromanga Sensei reference. Somehow all the girls are more interested in Senpai than in the other guys. Guess this is a fanfiction anime.
May 22, 2021 5:28 PM

Mar 2021
THIS IS SO WHOLESOME, I CANNOT STOP SMILING DURING EACH EPISODE!!! THEY BOTH HAVE ADORABLE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!!!!

Senpai wanted to invite Nagatoro for once, she told him he can invite her anytime, jokes about dating, the firework scene, Senpai’s attempt to tease Nagatoro back, Nagatoros eyes when Senpai stood up for them, the fact that he took all 4 girls with him…. This episode is just too damn cute, i love it!
OdabraniMay 22, 2021 5:32 PM

May 22, 2021 5:49 PM

Mar 2010
That was a fun time, and i'm glad the lad stepped up and said something really made my day to see him grow up and become more of a man.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
May 22, 2021 5:54 PM
Dec 2007
Hyperthesis said:
If I'm not mistaken, Episode 7 syncs up with Chapter 27 in Volume 4. For those who've read the manga up until this point, how well do you think the anime has portrayed Senpai's character development and his relationship with Nagatoro? I'm especially curious, since each episode so far has burned through roughly 3-5 chapters at a time, and often presented events out of order compared to the source material.
There actually doing a really good job stacking stuff so that there is some sort of order to the story. For the most part the early Nagatoro chapters were sort of like skits that had some character development, which makes for a rough adaptation.

It looks like the anime is going to end with what's sort of the first actual "story arc", which didn't happen until like 40 chapters into the manga. After that arc, the manga continues to have different story arcs, so mixing and matching would probably be less of a thing if it gets a season 2.
May 22, 2021 6:16 PM

Mar 2016
jaredross said:
If the show is succesfull (and I think it will be) probably yes. But before that we need to get enough material, which will be soon I think. And yes. You can "not like" the first chapters, but the progression of this manga is REALLY good, that's why Nagatoro is popular now.
May 22, 2021 6:37 PM
Mar 2021
Loved the wholesomeness.
I like how Naoto "saved" Hayacchi from those two idiots. And seeing her reaction sure was cute.
May 22, 2021 6:38 PM

Sep 2020
pilotinha_ said:
jaredross said:
If the show is succesfull (and I think it will be) probably yes. But before that we need to get enough material, which will be soon I think. And yes. You can "not like" the first chapters, but the progression of this manga is REALLY good, that's why Nagatoro is popular now.

Yeah I agree the first chapters you could just see negatively but the later chapters are way better and it gets cuter later on. Kinda excited for the later chapters to be adapted
May 22, 2021 6:51 PM

Jun 2019
The MC is actually becoming more assertive with Nagatoro! Progress! I assume that this is where the anime really starts to become more romance focused instead of it just being subtext for Nagatoro’s harassment. I’m looking forward to MC growing more and watching his relationship with Nagatoro develop.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

501 by Aris97 »»
May 6, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

143 by curvedtree »»
May 3, 8:27 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

271 by Danniikun »»
Mar 29, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 15, 2021

134 by AkiFosu »»
Feb 29, 8:54 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.