Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
To Your Eternity
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 17, 2021 7:17 AM

Mar 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A new enemy has appeared! And Fushi lose once almost all of his forms to it, but manages to get them back!
Tsuda Kenjiro is so awesome! Very Ikebo
Looking forward to the next episode
May 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
I kinda like how they're trying to make Fushi more and more human in this show. His behavior blurs the line between mankind and beast.

Interesting to see the character chemistry between him and Pioran this episode. She can be a bit unpredictable like when she bit Fushi's leg out of hunger. Solid episode. Overall, a pretty interesting way to explore humanity and how different characters live their way in that world.
May 17, 2021 7:20 AM

Jul 2017
The start of a new journey for Fushi, and leaving everything behind: the Ninnanah village, Parona, the dead March. The numerous transformations "It" can do: the wolf, Oniguma, the boy, even March (when hungry).

For now, only the grandma Pioran can walk alongside Fushi, but being overly dehydrated and hungry, they can only survive on fruit. The replicated sequence hearkens back to March and Fushi on the exact same premise when they met back in Episode 3.

The next interest: writing and identifying languages, just like an adult teaching a child on how to live as a human. More than just "Thank you"s, Pioran teaching Fushi is so nice and delicate to see and feel, even if Fushi can only narrate it like a parrot, one word (or at best a phrase) at a time.

Going to Takunaha, the place of Pioran's husband, and already trouble ensues with a shape-shifting monsters who steals forms at the core and what seems to be God (since Kenjiro Tsuda's voice is easy to recognize) talking interally into "It", to win against the heck of a beast. The first of many occurrences, but lingering tests going forward "to preserve this world" against beings sent to eliminate that objective.

Back to slowness, but I greatly appreciate the adverse pacing of new arcs along the way for this show within a full 25 mins per episode.

May 17, 2021 9:13 AM

Jan 2021
Fck, don't remind me of that as soon as the episode starts.... (╥_╥)
That was weird. The grandma went crazy 😂
Ohhh, I love it. Now he can talk a lot better than before, progress in this emotions is also noticeable
What the hell was that thing? Good thing he got all his forms back in the end
This whole world is very mysterious, we will see what it has in store for us
So far I haven't liked this episode as much as the previous ones .-. but still good
May 17, 2021 9:31 AM
Jul 2018
I’m starting to lose interest in this. The start of the series was great, but it feels like the entire series will be a repeat of the same plot line over and over again in order to give Fushi character development. I don’t like that tbh, it’s just getting repetitive. Really hoping for a change of pace...
May 17, 2021 9:39 AM
Nov 2020
GreiLugaj said:
I’m starting to lose interest in this. The start of the series was great, but it feels like the entire series will be a repeat of the same plot line over and over again in order to give Fushi character development. I don’t like that tbh, it’s just getting repetitive. Really hoping for a change of pace...

Don’t worry, as a manga reader I promise this gets better and better! Please don’t drop it 🥺 The action is just starting, since his real "enemies" has already been introduced!
mayumacherieMay 17, 2021 9:42 AM
May 17, 2021 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
mayumacherie said:
GreiLugaj said:

Don’t worry, as a manga reader I promise this gets better and better! Please don’t drop it 🥺

I wasn’t planning on dropping it actually, just tryna find sth that’ll keep me hooked. I’m gonna take your word on it and be patient.
May 17, 2021 9:40 AM

Jul 2020
Fushi's a jokeman, making pioran say thank you and torturing her with food and the such. Him getting excited at writing was so heart warming man. Piroan is bascially his grandmother, teaching him stuff with tender love and care. He can finally answer questions, and it's quite sad how he doesn't know the nameless boy's name. Good detail with the fact that fushi's march has the arrow embedded in her side. Fushi's being attacked? What the heck just happened? There's another life form!
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

May 17, 2021 9:43 AM
Nov 2020
GreiLugaj said:
mayumacherie said:

Don’t worry, as a manga reader I promise this gets better and better! Please don’t drop it 🥺

I wasn’t planning on dropping it actually, just tryna find sth that’ll keep me hooked. I’m gonna take your word on it and be patient.

I’m happy to hear that! The action is just starting, since the real enemies of this world has already been introduced. I hope you’ll enjoy it eventually 🥰
May 17, 2021 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
this was another very nice episode, was pretty funny and wholesome with the grandma at the start. fushi getting really smart now, can even communicate and got some common sense too. that plot twist in the second half was pretty surprising though, didn’t expect it at all but glad that he got his core back. really interesting stuff though, wonder what’s going on with that creator guy and everything… the helmet guy finally appears!
May 17, 2021 10:03 AM
Feb 2021
To Your Eternity keeps getting more and more interesting each episode
May 17, 2021 10:05 AM

Jun 2019
Fushi met the old lady Pioran and went on his further journey. Pioran was acting weirdly at the start but it's acceptable since she was so hungry. The old lady taught Fushi so many new things like how to say things and how to write a little bit and Fushi is learning rapidly as well. He can finally talk now.

In the forest, that fight got really intense. Whatever that thing was, it took Fushi's memories and replicate them in front of him to fight Fushi. But, Fushi did a great job with the help of that mysterious black cape man who claims to b Fushi's creator. Maybe, we'll learn something about him in the near future.
May 17, 2021 10:13 AM

Nov 2019
This is episode had the thing i love the most about the manga: Fushi learning! I was smiling the whole time throught the first part.
And in the second part of the episode we have a battle with an unknown enemy. The battle was very intense.
Now we know that Fushi can possibly be defeated.
May 17, 2021 10:33 AM
May 2017
GreiLugaj said:

have you ever watched kino no tabi its kinda like same with Mushoku Tensei tbh i like the way they do with the world building section of this anime the pacing is aight
May 17, 2021 10:34 AM
May 2017
GreiLugaj said:
mayumacherie said:

facts be patient its gonna be worth cuz its gonna be super good in the future
May 17, 2021 10:34 AM
Jul 2018
dxtremecaliber said:
GreiLugaj said:

have you ever watched kino no tabi its kinda like same with Mushoku Tensei tbh i like the way they do with the world building section of this anime the pacing is aight

I havent actually...if it’s similar to MT then it seems I have to give it a go🗿 thx for the recommendation
May 17, 2021 10:35 AM
Jan 2016
Fushi is the cutest when talking

I'm glad we get to know more about why he exists
May 17, 2021 10:41 AM

Aug 2020
Fushi is becoming more and more human, I feel proud.
May 17, 2021 10:43 AM

Apr 2018
What an episode. First part was wholesome second part was action. Seems like ''It'' has a enemy. And we finally met our narrator. Reminds me of Jigen from Boruto lol.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
May 17, 2021 10:49 AM

Mar 2016
I feel like when the show is more focused on developing Fushi and getting us more familiarized with the settings and underlying main plot, the storytelling is much better in this way, as opposed as to having to force mundane and predictable melodramatic segments alongside the pointless shounen humor. So this is a fine episode, imo, though I personally still don't like the material behind it.
May 17, 2021 10:58 AM
Apr 2021
we will all be simping over fushi as time goes by, i love the anime so far and i heard it gets better.
May 17, 2021 11:00 AM
Wings

Apr 2017
Fushi has went from basic words to decently fluent in Japanese, just in the short matter of this episode.

If that wasn't hard enough, he even took out another supernatural being this episode. Another adaptive creature, ending out as a failure was a certainly interesting concept.

I'm intrigued with the proper introduction of 'Black Hood'. I look forward to what other supernatural beings will be in store to try, and prevent Fushi from reaching Black Hood's goal.
May 17, 2021 11:03 AM

Mar 2018
What a amazing Episode
May 17, 2021 11:04 AM
May 2021
I will never understand how people already have things to say 3 seconds after the subbed drops
May 17, 2021 11:08 AM

Jul 2011
Took a while, but finally someone had the strength to teach The Rock how to read and talk.

May 17, 2021 11:11 AM
May 2020
This anime is going good. the pacing was a bit fast the last 2 episodes but it seems to be back on track. tbh as someone who've read the manga i can guess why they made the pacing a bit fast there. :D
May 17, 2021 11:13 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's great how Fushi manages to speak now, but that battle in the forest was tense! And his creator is here as well? It's becoming more and more interesting
May 17, 2021 11:24 AM
Mar 2021
it's learning to talk now !!
also is this another super natural thing like fu-chan ?
"I AM YOUR MAKER OMG"
why did it want to hurt fu-chan ?
i cant believe this show keeps getting better and better !!
May 17, 2021 11:29 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent episode and nice character deveploment. Fushi is becoming more human.
May 17, 2021 11:38 AM
May 2021
One of my fav eps so far
May 17, 2021 11:38 AM
Sep 2019
It is one of the most satisfying anime i ever watched. The more episode i watch the more astonished i become. I agree that it goes on with same thing but still i feel it should take such a pace, but still expecting great plot twists and action from it. The way he grows just truly shows how every human being grows. The entry of anime was highly enjoyable.Overall can't wait for another episode.

May 17, 2021 11:46 AM
Jul 2018
Well damn Fushi-kun is evolving very fast!

Also I love Gugu's character design, reminds me of Zelda a little bit.
May 17, 2021 11:50 AM

Mar 2021
Fushi is finally becoming more human-like :D
May 17, 2021 11:51 AM

Oct 2020
Goddamn, that grandma almost ate Fushi's leg. Fushi is learning to be more human! He's learning to write, he's learning more words and, he's learning to eat more like a human. A pretty interesting fight in this episode. We got to see the creator of Fushi and Fushi's apparent enemy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2021 11:53 AM

Jan 2018
I'm glad that Fushi has learned how to speak, he is becoming mre human by every episode.
At first i thought that his creator created Fushi out of boredom just to observe him but it seems like he had a more grand objective in mind.
May 17, 2021 11:54 AM

Nov 2016
Nice episode focussing on Fushi, the world and a bit lore.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 17, 2021 11:57 AM

Nov 2019
Every week this anime gets better and better, its great to see Fushi be able to properly speak now.
Everyone could use some One Piece in their life.
May 17, 2021 11:59 AM

May 2018
So we finally met the narrator in person...sort of speak. So there are other gods who are trying to destroy his creation?
I like how the VAs of the previous companions of The Spherea are having the chance to do little weird twists of their old roles.
alshuMay 17, 2021 12:04 PM
May 17, 2021 12:01 PM
Oct 2019
GreiLugaj said:
mayumacherie said:

This arc is where the series really turns it up a notch
May 17, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2015
For a while there I was worried that Pirona would die too and this would turn into something that just tries to invoke pain. Glad that didn't happen.
May 17, 2021 12:05 PM
Aug 2016
So the Knockers and Blackhood are finally introduced. Loved the entire fight sequence very well. Also, Fushi has finally started to speak. It's only gonna go uphill from here now.

Also, Gugu has also been introduced finally. His arc is gonna be extremely fantastic, just like it was in the manga. Very very excited to see more.

5/5 episode.
May 17, 2021 12:39 PM
Jul 2018
i swear to your eternity does such a great job at suprising me and doing something i don't expect each episode. also fushi talking more and also his smile- damn he is so cute... i feel so proud, like mom seeing his growth. i think i'm gonna cry a lot when he becomes fully human... but i always get sad whenever he turns to march.. god dammit whyyyy did she have to-
removed-userMay 17, 2021 12:42 PM
May 17, 2021 1:02 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
It looks Fushi gain some sort of speech after fighting the thing that stole his different forms. Now Fushi and the old lady are going to start a new life with Gugu.
May 17, 2021 1:12 PM

Nov 2020
This episode was epic. I love it, can't wait for the next episode and upcoming fights.
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

May 17, 2021 1:30 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode!

Seems Fushi isn't the only strange being walking around that world, what that plant like thing was suppose to be will remain a question, but with powers similar to Fushi, it's a bit scary.

Also nice to see the maker (or narrator) of Fushi appear as well. Did he stop time? Who and what is he? I can't wait to find the answers to these questions.
May 17, 2021 1:57 PM

May 2018
Fushi can finally have conversations! So proud of my boi T_T. I wonder what that tree monster was as well because it feels too supernatural tbh
May 17, 2021 2:21 PM
Feb 2021
The scene where Fushi was trying his hardest at writing was adorable ^^
May 17, 2021 2:22 PM
May 2020
That was really good and interesting. Looks like the creator doesn't have bad intentions, just bad looks lol.

I didn't like that censoring tbh but whatever. I wonder how it looks without it.
May 17, 2021 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
Can't wait to hear Fushi talk and think like a normal person.

We got to see his actual creator which was a little bit confusing since he mentions something about preserving the world.. I wonder what that means, I think that there's an evolved country in which Fushi is going to go in the very end, I'm not entirely sure though. Or maybe they mean to defend the world from different kinds of monsters, like the one in the forest. It's getting more interesting.
May 17, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2016
MC is learning to talk and growing slightly more human, (vibes of Dororo) including learning how important his memories are.
We also got a small glimpse of the larger plot and the man behind the narration, things are getting more interesting.
“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2021

238 by MasterHavik »»
Apr 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2021

158 by wallus81 »»
Apr 6, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2021

345 by wallus81 »»
Apr 1, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2021

150 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 2:20 AM

Poll: » Fumetsu no Anata e Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2021

219 by wallus81 »»
Mar 28, 1:57 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.